Rose's Pub

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

#134806 Mar 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
We co-create our own reality whether we think so or not.
This musical tribute to the 1970's is a teacher-made sample media project created as a guide for an ongoing class assignment. Soundtrack is the song "Come Sail Away" by Styx. Student teams have chosen a song from the previous decade and are creating original music videos that pay tribute to the 2000's.

**Come Sail Away**

http://youtu.be/eRdfqVfeibQ

STYX

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#134807 Mar 16, 2013
I miss this place more than maybe anyone can understand to be sitting in a place and hopefully many have that to be speaking out of places that make them feel as such a home.. The Pub a meet to greet and issues to be talked over I was thinking to what a plan a paper I am planning and trying to lay one out and then to know where else but here since it shot me in it pushed me through right into is what...

One of those moments and to just say yeah yeah yeah alright ok and whateva????

Swallow my tonge and choke I will not hold'ing back some I can manage that I suppose I am just pondering on 49 51 who's taking the one percent ???

Are they still out there? Luck we called it one's blessings to have received Luck then a drop of water as it was placed on my stirn must have stirred me right all along...

Co-creator as am I and then you too?

Felt part in of for the most always and I never really did feel out of it completely...
Had you?

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#134808 Mar 16, 2013

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134809 Mar 16, 2013
It was a clown in some Town I think maybe what's needed is a replacement to Tourism a Tourist...

A an all around year Circus now that would be a blast !!!

Just saying ...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134810 Mar 16, 2013
In a an all around circus that is is where a Clown should resign Harlequins too and Lions that are kept Domesticated critters how little can they grow to have been brought in?

Humor yes it's supposed to be fun to have some

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134811 Mar 16, 2013
Sometimes crap can feel like a complete shit episode of a really crappy phase to keep humor I wonder if I still have it today? Been feeling a bit low and I honestly want to feel out of touch for a while as much as possible...

Sateerie Sateerily funny things do they come in easy to speak of ???

LOL

P.s.
without humor little Wayne is alright I don't even know what happened to him...But I wonder...Actually I really do

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134812 Mar 16, 2013
Ok wait is Jester still amongst us or NOT???????

Oh and humor it comes free correct I mean freely speakin' to what is placed in numeral don't let that bother you never mind to a couple of things Hey Saturday night life is on tonight!!!!!!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#134813 Mar 16, 2013
Tinka!!

:)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134814 Mar 16, 2013
Yeah the way things Flow
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134815 Mar 16, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Tinka!!
:)
Quirky!
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#134816 Mar 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
We co-create our own reality whether we think so or not.
This is probably a false teaching. A half truth? I don't know. But anything, but the whole truth is what a purveyor of truth is *not* interested in. So Torchwood would not agree with your statement here Rose and thus, the purveyors of truth reject it. Next.
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#134817 Mar 16, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Ok wait is Jester still amongst us or NOT???????
Oh and humor it comes free correct I mean freely speakin' to what is placed in numeral don't let that bother you never mind to a couple of things Hey Saturday night life is on tonight!!!!!!
The PR harasser died and went to he!!.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134818 Mar 16, 2013
So words to numbers in Scriptual wonder how long down the road we are considered more than just something else?

Speaking so then to speaking for when the time will come that each will speak accordingly to their need in that is I think why I am seeking this place more than maybe paper...

Some sense as paper wouldn't be needed...in not to miss in thought to my Brother, my mom and my dad and to all that they had to encounter and then one day to that as any day is more a I can tell you that as I can't to when a time will come that maybe a greet is in order but a feel to one day they have somewhere left their mark in time...Ironic to figure x that off...
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#134819 Mar 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Quirky!
:-D

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134820 Mar 16, 2013
United American Eagles wrote:
<quoted text>
The PR harasser died and went to he!!.
Beeswax bull he did not he wasn't that harrassing at all...plus he had good taste in music...No way he's gone...
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134821 Mar 16, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D
Is that all you gave to say for yourself young man? LOL.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134822 Mar 16, 2013
Nagociate I have to and speak with God so has anyone met him personally because the two I came across I don't think where him...

I have a couple of things I really need to discuss and it has nothing to do with a win in my case but to what a about the things I put within me into my system MINE mene meins a one of self I need nicotine substance of green and I soak up a lot of it coffeine so what's the deal there and then I have to choose what which do I like better beggin' or asking? Neither really seem like much fun but to a choose...

What would you do asking sense of that's never a good thing?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#134823 Mar 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you gave to say for yourself young man? LOL.
I know Noting, I seen Noting. It was not my fault. lolol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134824 Mar 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you gave to say for yourself young man? LOL.
Have
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134825 Mar 16, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Noting, I seen Noting. It was not my fault. lolol
Are you gonna stick to that story?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 13 min Rico from East Lo... 1,431
News Arpaio pardon would refute key theme in immigra... 19 min Rico from East Lo... 29
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 27 min Rico from East Lo... 9,671
News Duke Approves - Safe Space' For Illegal Immigrants (Dec '16) 44 min C Kersey 21
LA made $1.3B in illegal immigrant welfare payo... 1 hr Quirky 54
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... 2 hr Jack Spermstain 58
News Only mass deportation can save America 5 hr nanoanomaly 120
More from around the web