“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#134792 Mar 15, 2013
So thanks for that last bit of write radio is out tv is out and now the internet is off too, Monday I suppose is time for the news...
To what a joke Slim a German being held by Zombs and Trolls right yeah in the midst of Mormon ville is that it who's freasking through who's shit?
Pleasant night the same I think Berlin must be calling...
Hey don't want to be in on the street anylonger and not having a flow of any particular thing free to be seems the thing well this Berliner then calls it nighty night and I can't wait to get of the food back where I am going to shop every day if I need anything to keep the basics in the house..
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#134793 Mar 16, 2013
Everyone knows that it was Daisy who found the mods forum and then she began to lose brain cells out of her skull until finally all that was left were jumping beans in there.

Daisy got modified.

Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful.

Let that be a lesson to to all trolls.

You've been warned.

Foxy is Foxy
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#134794 Mar 16, 2013
Let that all of the above be a lesson to everyone!

Foxy is Foxy and poor Daisy is kind of like a scarecrow brain now.

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#134795 Mar 16, 2013
~~Don't Stand So Close To Me~~

http://youtu.be/n6fbPekn_SA

The Police
~buffy~videos~

Level 6

in a city...

#134796 Mar 16, 2013
Tin man carries water nau and I think it might be filled with water and hair is soft and rosy the lion no more a beast a pack of a rat to both of them...Together they run...

Do not citisize that was the word at hand for sure then through that time past the opposites of oppositions to a far a way right to wrong to where we are heading into the now?

Shut up Slimo I know what I am there are no faces of guilt where guilt is not the issue though that can happen to what a being do you suppose it could?

To accounts I have just but one a one that started when the word of the Valley was echoed through misconduct...Not on self at that time but a one that a long long time a passing seeked the vast laid out ocean that takes an outlook from the world in a different shore to shore a lure to be taken in...

The chaos is an outward to the the worlds praying it will be covered over above us is the viewing of a tale from a hence in man kind human into self the hum for done is the time of brinkin in their mind to nothing in the out or nothing in the in to them as it to us ONE...
LONE are the days PAINTER????

We have seen a many of things Hazel turns Blue 5"7 to 5"11
Blue Skies turn Hazel Brown Owls are hooting and bats they were growing to two ships up invisible they become and many they are...

They have come afar distance the parts that have been taken out the remainers to what a thought was had been to place it in in fear they say lies a bring to what is set forth?

On which MAP?

Ghandi walked 40 days and 40 nights in the Desert to what it was he said?

Do you know his time? To Food my right to accept or a deny in what is feeding us?

My own senses often to a set in of an Idea a another sense voice? more a deep set within that giudes US through an all to a deeper do you wish to go there? In the depth where all things are ?

To what a handle a manage they an undertaking?

Take over to how hard it has become to state a fact in NAture the tree wither grows leaves or it doesn't...

Level 6

in a city...

#134797 Mar 16, 2013
Money is the deal if for no other it is LOVE to one...
To what is crying? These days washing to be a clean white to sirene serene to deemed to be a beam of light in flight 3rd smoke in the morning I need 3 at least nicotine
Brag and Gag can you visually intake that to hwat an ill in a plague to what it could be CAN YOU OR NOT??????????
Gagging but to what a joke it would be to see all of that

Level 6

in a city...

#134798 Mar 16, 2013
I can't find my fecking Coffeee stress you think right about now I am freaking about that a tat to what a Nerve Ending is like MACHINE??????????

I wonder all of it to turn ORANGE??????????

Really a hue of brown in town wonder to what a new it is about that to be getting used to...

It's not the over powering feel of freedom that is the peace within it's the right if a many so to see a stroke?

Issue of the heart and that I have had no BEAT to speak of to the rythm of the BE how we are moving on...

The wave a reaccuring to the low of up and the up of the lowest to a rememberance when the rain fell down and we had to dodge it under each of the Outward places in the within Balcony, to stand out waiting for busses when the traffic in hectic was a sound a musica of hunks and horns bells and whistles when the ploice was a walker just the same to see what was happening????

Nothing but more of a scene to some and then MAnn as they had hence for many of good times sat and shared the events of it may so be just a day in the week of month to come maybe and in the month past to have gotten how far?

Level 6

in a city...

#134799 Mar 16, 2013
How do we relay to outward that which is inside within of self they speaketh though the lost are and we have lost many to blue brown black and green inbetween is where things lie in horizontal ways to a broad a band a tie peaces of a taken so it may be the grid layout ward ...Bring...

Bring to what has cometh with a Hell a light a dim but bright in measure enough to see and have felt...

Am PM the differences in and to what a teaching all of s I hear the Pride The white? In what the hottest sun had done to the letters of old....

So the feeling sets in and the homemotion in E a feel to what's own atmosphere is about...

Out of towners To set in....

So I can read this just fine thank you and no need to re etirate very much...

The urge for a taking over where did that all come from to a believe in some Kingdom come or Kingdom bring or a Done to where a time we *______*about it...

Sing on...where the how has been a long supplied to a many...

To we understandings is how a lot of is and to a WHOM what a want he would demanded..He set out too to to what landed out in the lands of that is I think almost a given to imagine that all of the what a eyes to we what it was how to that is dealt with to where Natur alls...

We all have a line of history in mane a name Not to be mistaken by another to a sense that was it is not always in the brand the burn to turn in circles we are found the spinning of we can understand the right of wrong in simplest of form to keep it afloat is not a need ignore ignore ignore that which seems to be of supply if you can...

To when it will would arrive is to have met a view that had been hanging onto the amount one alone could not tell one could not tell alone colder is cold ice a burn to a frozen????

Level 6

in a city...

#134800 Mar 16, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
Everyone knows that it was Daisy who found the mods forum and then she began to lose brain cells out of her skull until finally all that was left were jumping beans in there.
Daisy got modified.
Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful.
Let that be a lesson to to all trolls.
You've been warned.
Foxy is Foxy
Maybe your days of modifying has an expiration date and to a set who would have that button...Angel and Angel B they sat together and Angel 3 sat too they set all three Angel two though sensed that angel 3 liked angel 1 a bit more they conected in some way for angel 3's angel angel number 4 had always been taken off angel 4 was a bit older than all three so then an angel 5 arrived they could see that in some way the stories are all and remain much to be a same in that way....

We do not need to paint a thing or add to various is a unique in all of them...

So with that said I am thinking to what it is I should take on first the floor the baseboards toilets the counter around the sink do some washing dusting too the same routine of what a life time can seem in some way and in others it's the best it had ever been...

I hate getting through in feeling things out to when you have to be heading into something a building a new place a new situation to just step in and introducing one self hi hey ho'ish to a mothers name Thanks to China we can all feel no shame in that as we very well could be part Asian to Csechwuan or the spelling not sure to that one spelling hu right so intense ways seek intense emotion to the other side of things in the totion rototion...

Rorats Ro brats placed on a grill to show we sell cars much better this way to place a woman on top of it and I think well then they could place a guy as much as that too hey baby look at e I am laying on the hood of it, but It's the way of sellman's ship to display baeauty in a fashiinable matters like Brueno had done...
Abondondolla

Boise, ID

#134801 Mar 16, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your days of modifying has an expiration date and to a set who would have that button...Angel and Angel B they sat together and Angel 3 sat too they set all three Angel two though sensed that angel 3 liked angel 1 a bit more they conected in some way for angel 3's angel angel number 4 had always been taken off angel 4 was a bit older than all three so then an angel 5 arrived they could see that in some way the stories are all and remain much to be a same in that way....
We do not need to paint a thing or add to various is a unique in all of them...
So with that said I am thinking to what it is I should take on first the floor the baseboards toilets the counter around the sink do some washing dusting too the same routine of what a life time can seem in some way and in others it's the best it had ever been...
I hate getting through in feeling things out to when you have to be heading into something a building a new place a new situation to just step in and introducing one self hi hey ho'ish to a mothers name Thanks to China we can all feel no shame in that as we very well could be part Asian to Csechwuan or the spelling not sure to that one spelling hu right so intense ways seek intense emotion to the other side of things in the totion rototion...
Rorats Ro brats placed on a grill to show we sell cars much better this way to place a woman on top of it and I think well then they could place a guy as much as that too hey baby look at e I am laying on the hood of it, but It's the way of sellman's ship to display baeauty in a fashiinable matters like Brueno had done...
Hey Tinka.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#134802 Mar 16, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a new Pope and he is already aware of you Rose from emails to the vatican. Maybe you better start going to confession. Just saying.
I have a special dispensation.

Level 6

in a city...

#134803 Mar 16, 2013
I had been expelled now from a teaching position for a while now...

So to voice is just that to write word it out so now since we have come a far shall we point a finger to has wronged whom first in that maybe we have been wronged at some point

That certain feeling that comes from that certain feel of having been running through the rain and jumped into the puddles and heard the stories to not have known how deep the pothole was had become through what weather away when a comp takes on speed and when it slows down can alone be aggravating as all heck alone in it to sustain so what to speak of today Saturday what we are told is best I must say to the function of that pump they call a blood flow a rush the aginy of the noise alone it's not the same as the pleasant schhhhhhhh..

To it's alright and to konk out and not having a care about anything or no one to just feel fall asleep and stay there because there is much to what an asshole can endure compared to a one like me....Love it has become a different breed in that it can not to a beating I have watched it through and to it's not about that but to give of to self too much outward ness is spread to what the Bible states to me is more confusing than anything we can place put in place Night for now I think really to choices as they say they can be really pissed off about it them own self so what was the need that feel of leisure in light who is a recrooting needs what they are searching for they ARE they are searching and as they are they invite invites come to ours no come here this and that one and was they to much of common ground and I know in sense there is a place not having to think about to GOD we speak really do then also think?

Night laters God knows me then and he knows I Am not a cherub chub chub of a belly adn raped in feel to have been raped of things to know what rape is and to my intake is not to blame no one a beat a push the gate leave it at that They them us I me you it's all a mix of mixed up everythinggs I know to now in this moment to what a morning can bring and it is that time of at times it is need to have shelter so I don't know a push to push a go a standstill all I know I have met a lot of people that have been hanging on and I am really that I don't care from what or what anyone thinks rightnow...

If it is has been or what has been seeing or heard or much to do to be inside is and feels still like new I have been out more than 40 days and nights and 120 heat for qq a two year stretch I still at times feel like a puking myself...

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#134804 Mar 16, 2013
Tinka wrote:
I had been expelled now from a teaching position for a while now...
So to voice is just that to write word it out so now since we have come a far shall we point a finger to has wronged whom first in that maybe we have been wronged at some point
That certain feeling that comes from that certain feel of having been running through the rain and jumped into the puddles and heard the stories to not have known how deep the pothole was had become through what weather away when a comp takes on speed and when it slows down can alone be aggravating as all heck alone in it to sustain so what to speak of today Saturday what we are told is best I must say to the function of that pump they call a blood flow a rush the aginy of the noise alone it's not the same as the pleasant schhhhhhhh..
To it's alright and to konk out and not having a care about anything or no one to just feel fall asleep and stay there because there is much to what an asshole can endure compared to a one like me....Love it has become a different breed in that it can not to a beating I have watched it through and to it's not about that but to give of to self too much outward ness is spread to what the Bible states to me is more confusing than anything we can place put in place Night for now I think really to choices as they say they can be really pissed off about it them own self so what was the need that feel of leisure in light who is a recrooting needs what they are searching for they ARE they are searching and as they are they invite invites come to ours no come here this and that one and was they to much of common ground and I know in sense there is a place not having to think about to GOD we speak really do then also think?
Night laters God knows me then and he knows I Am not a cherub chub chub of a belly adn raped in feel to have been raped of things to know what rape is and to my intake is not to blame no one a beat a push the gate leave it at that They them us I me you it's all a mix of mixed up everythinggs I know to now in this moment to what a morning can bring and it is that time of at times it is need to have shelter so I don't know a push to push a go a standstill all I know I have met a lot of people that have been hanging on and I am really that I don't care from what or what anyone thinks rightnow...
If it is has been or what has been seeing or heard or much to do to be inside is and feels still like new I have been out more than 40 days and nights and 120 heat for qq a two year stretch I still at times feel like a puking myself...
We co-create our own reality whether we think so or not.

Level 6

in a city...

#134805 Mar 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know wither not away in creation creating their flow we must at times deny to pro modification!!!

Jahova: "With me being baptized, I can go anywhere in the whole world and feel made at home by the people!"
-at the circle K-

Tinka: "Yeah , ok and so where is at all you have been?"
-I should have ask-

Odds are she hasn't been out of the US in her whole life and to what a baptizm has to do with it is really un-clear to me ...

I am really having a strange time moment to moment seems to change as of late it is been more so...
But then lots again all at once not being out being in being with someone but not being with one being in but still feeling out was fine in some way it sometimes feels it was much better to take on everything like before but before is now no longer but a new as always...

So I feel the low that can be felt in a deep down trench of a povert society that was led through must have been something in a day to still speak of days in time to the 1400's seems amazing one way to remember such time through History in recording wonder was die Deutschen benn placing and putting together...

Anyway I heard today on the radio where they are placing America and Germany in the same Category not bad considering how I have been feeling a sense of no matter how they see a Unification through that poor as so we are supposed to be I guess?

Had an experience yesterday to it's
effect I was like what the feck now shit is this supposed to be for do another place in the put down Department...Do we support the death penalty well so the can we order our own for some death didn't come easy true for some to be a held on till the moment when we did a decide to take one's own?

Classification are we not are we considerd one?

Can think of something much harsher than for example what kind of food to absorb through a different system or as a one before for some death is viewed as it doesn't happen did it for you to have been speaking through this site before of it I am asking only now to know that you have been one as I have too taken that step...

Our Reality is a building up of yet to come to a future a futureristic outlook....Wonder where that comes in?

To the Jahova Christian A middle Eastern German Russian English French Czech Slavic Jew Brew as am I I think I often time have a hard time to listen to How special they are but are telling you th esame as you are feeling it they want to press place some fault unto you to set you up to bring you in into their existence...

I think one day I opened up that book and it's like I climbed in there...

I am somewhere on some page stuck in some freak of a hell where they keep pushing pinching puching each other out over what a class for most to be in 6 mill devided I wonder about that to what a year can do to wonder and ponder about the miracles of life to have placed us in this often times I can shout what a mess WHAT A MESS IS THIS?????????? to then remind myself of that too my Reality started way back there on page ??? Not sure but close to the places where things took place to the Modern days how many had they been there gone and come again before they had been sent to head out and discover and just thhink to have met again here in the America's Africa places of a very Oppressed in a way to know what they had held was a seed of rice and to dry bone not much else...

Oh Depressed are we Amwerica and Germany drags on too, so must be alright to know people that know people too...

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

#134806 Mar 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
This musical tribute to the 1970's is a teacher-made sample media project created as a guide for an ongoing class assignment. Soundtrack is the song "Come Sail Away" by Styx. Student teams have chosen a song from the previous decade and are creating original music videos that pay tribute to the 2000's.

**Come Sail Away**

http://youtu.be/eRdfqVfeibQ

STYX

Level 6

in a city...

#134807 Mar 16, 2013
I miss this place more than maybe anyone can understand to be sitting in a place and hopefully many have that to be speaking out of places that make them feel as such a home.. The Pub a meet to greet and issues to be talked over I was thinking to what a plan a paper I am planning and trying to lay one out and then to know where else but here since it shot me in it pushed me through right into is what...

One of those moments and to just say yeah yeah yeah alright ok and whateva????

Swallow my tonge and choke I will not hold'ing back some I can manage that I suppose I am just pondering on 49 51 who's taking the one percent ???

Are they still out there? Luck we called it one's blessings to have received Luck then a drop of water as it was placed on my stirn must have stirred me right all along...

Co-creator as am I and then you too?

Felt part in of for the most always and I never really did feel out of it completely...
Had you?

“Go Green Bay! ”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#134808 Mar 16, 2013

Level 6

in a city...

#134809 Mar 16, 2013
It was a clown in some Town I think maybe what's needed is a replacement to Tourism a Tourist...

A an all around year Circus now that would be a blast !!!

Just saying ...

Level 6

in a city...

#134810 Mar 16, 2013
In a an all around circus that is is where a Clown should resign Harlequins too and Lions that are kept Domesticated critters how little can they grow to have been brought in?

Humor yes it's supposed to be fun to have some

Level 6

in a city...

#134811 Mar 16, 2013
Sometimes crap can feel like a complete shit episode of a really crappy phase to keep humor I wonder if I still have it today? Been feeling a bit low and I honestly want to feel out of touch for a while as much as possible...

Sateerie Sateerily funny things do they come in easy to speak of ???

LOL

P.s.
without humor little Wayne is alright I don't even know what happened to him...But I wonder...Actually I really do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Congress may move swiftly to raise H-1B cap 40 min wild child 4
Democrats ramp up calls for Grimma s resignatio... 48 min xxxraytred 17
NM construction industry impacted by immigratio... 1 hr Cricket 23 3
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 2 hr barefoot2626 35
64% of Utahns disapprove of Obama's immigration... 3 hr STFU 4
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 5 hr Memo From Turner 23
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 8 hr Guess Who 57
More from around the web