DREAMY EYES

http://youtu.be/z6ua1oQ6paY

JOHNNY TILOTSON
Rosies Cafe
Nevada Pete

Indianapolis, IN

#134706 Mar 14, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
UC I don't give a crap anymore. I'm done voting too. It doesn't mean crap. Our corrupt politicians are never going to follow the letter of the law on this illegal alien issue, and the debates they have over anything are about who has the most power. Not about what is right and lawful or best for this nation. So you folks just keep wasting your precious time standing at these stupid polls for hours or even completing a absentee ballot. I will NOT!!!!!! It means nothing!!!!!!!!!!
Patriots must stay in the trenches fighting the good fight Ga Girl (even here in this vile, low place of pro-illegal trolls) until this illegal alien issue is no longer an issue and right and lawful and what's best for this nation wins in the end. You are *not* alone, Patriot Ga Girl 56, don't lose heart.

Pete

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#134707 Mar 14, 2013
Play the Skin flute for us Piccolo Pete, while we enjoy watching your autobiography.

THE BALLAD OF DWIGHT FRY

http://youtu.be/Il4keJkJqKk

ALICE COOPER
OFOTCN-75'

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#134708 Mar 14, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tinka knows what she is talking in where she lives the zombies are commonplace and it's a cover-up by the locals. They have a lake too, and the stuff in there (green stuff in the summer) could have leaked into the drinking water and walking dead all over and the numbers are growing and some look brown..
As long as the town is being watched and to know they are everywhere...

They are already placed that which stands of the regular...

I am a Googler and I think that Goggle had suffered had some tumble in the check out department or to what has searched in
It seems to me that the cool people had to suffer and yes Zombies some moved on they found their way luckily many are plant eaters I can not decribe what is inside of me HI+UMAN IT IS NOT I am not that the human experience one to show what man can do one?

The people have taken over to what a one percent was...

I was m one with GOD and look at my life?????

To what a people place is I don't think they are being grown here we grow something different and I am not one of made up peaces to what has been replaced a sane emotion deep inside of me it still a present a piece still remains in kindness to set forth...

I think there are many that are fallen behind of you would think technical mishaps of sort which all can be managed I haven't found my flow yet I have been disturbed in thought to all of it but to all one would have to understand and really know that death in self exists to cease to remember the times...

So all the coolies are really being taken over by Something greater than just the people that for what they are running for?

And so in their own right they can should for man alone can not balance all the score to date truths in that relies wrongs for what is not true if it is not than wrong can not be found?

Marching or schreien or schreiben...

I think I'll keep hitting the keys for a bit longer as long as I can I have seen heard way to much and I think to be that in truth there that is...

If a new place this is a created let mother nature endure her own for a while and concentrate on other things...

She must be exhausted to have witnessed all that can be done could be done and hasn't been done yet to her painting World...

When she was given her white canvas she must have been taken that pride in her work to have used such pretty colors to paint her Earth...

Red brown green blue black white yellow...what is green, here and there patches a ditch today is a park in mind....and in it you can supply that to man to consider what has risen...

Strong...

I can't wait to see when strength endurance will pay off...

If you can't tell if you what you are dealing with is that still a remain of a people or person or thing...

But all has taken sides already yet so soon been waiting for ever and I know I am not an only one in some things to feel special...

I say and call it that we are that a Unique bunch not bushels that can be picked a part...

What is it that you can do? I am not awake nor will I ever wake up to the world as it once was upon a time and way down low if up is what is running To Presidential matter he's heading to the east taking care of business if low is a stench of smoke and cellar music than I am in...

Otherwise I am out in this existance...
To move about I haven't got a pull plenty of push or maybe it was that all push and no pull in order to a direction...

Happiness...Bonoure Frohlich a dick stick is what for it is for pleasure to make one ease to relax to an ultimate feel...

Alright so how to BE I am mine I am me and myself all alone in Rhyme I was stuck Philosophy not one part alone makes up what will become...

Tell me what you like but my dream started a long time ago and yes I have bitter inside of me better maybe it will turn into that for more than just a few...12 years is when I started to cut my wrists and that is when daddy my Father handed me a spliff.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134709 Mar 14, 2013
If some hurt feelings are considered Pride or to be prideful and it seems one is not strong enough and in that I have to set in my own sense I would like to meet that guy that would want to share his days in the last of lost when that happened or maybe yet it will?

An outcome a people place and placements...

Decide...Some of us have to speak out up and state clear and precise that which really is a true or we can all go on misery...

After a while there those that love nothing more but to take with that which they would want to finish later and then you have them that see the brighter mid way pint and an end really is not a vocal focal to stick one's mind into a position and to keep it locked up in for ever there it will remain unchanged then well not a wide view to begin with...

People and what they can do are capable of...can be disturbing after's who what command though self of God the devil or some other way?
Good ole Lucifer olay to what he had been known for...

Till some understood his counterpart Her light...

Input...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134710 Mar 14, 2013
I Have much to ponder on yet for self and Z he didn't shower before like for 3 weeks or some crazy crap...

I have to wash the puppy however...

I am more into punography than what ever else graphy is to produce...

Graphing, how to use a grid ... What and how to fill in with what that space on a map...to offer????

I am fasting for 3 days enough is enough to will never not had one and being pushed to one's own limit to someone's elses?

Or just plain because someone can be that vile about happiness???

So what would want us to be that happy to the light I never had a use back in Berlin to seek one now to wishing a dark one a place to find to hide away????

Us from the rest...

Well if there is that an US in a having been created for some reason I would say I am that as well a search in searching so Reason I am sure there is are

I am going to wash the poodle now I think after not a drink but a smoke and I WILL INHALE IT WITH ALL OF MY DESIRE...

Nicotine...

The day they will announce they are prohibiting it throughout California is when I will go out of sane totally...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134711 Mar 14, 2013
Really so I am blessed to not be filled with anger so much that I can not think straight ...Or still well you will tell me I am sure...

But please a one to know an all knowing to my own everything...

I really wanted to be here for a while a gain and just let go of all that what a feeling is an emotion a word a freaking way to be in a place of what is ...

I want to post more later...

Wish we all could meet here those that have met now...Seems as far as places go there's not much around in this area and to a project to creation and to create something...

Before it was Congress well I missed something on that somewhere down the line and then Now The Supreme Justice...

If it weren't for man and not to place anyone in anyone's place or take place or set it but we already could have reached that too, another turn?

3 1/2 if we go by standard operating time is we use what is placed walk with God or walk with ...plain and simple I chose two one on each side and they place themselves differently as well to each situation to what a strong side is...

Feelings they stream through and out and this morning I was in no way feeeling much of anything care could or less some say one does another sees it as doesn't...

I could sometimes scream my head off but hey wait I did that before and what came out of it wasn't all that soothing to my need...

Little actually has been so far and the blame is on what?

A self??? So Christianity and it's people...

Christ has no say in this matter for he can not be objective...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134712 Mar 14, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
Play the Skin flute for us Piccolo Pete, while we enjoy watching your autobiography.
THE BALLAD OF DWIGHT FRY
http://youtu.be/Il4keJkJqKk
ALICE COOPER
OFOTCN-75'
Yeah to be one of that era...

But then aren't we all????

But oh no maybe not everyone had been chosen and hence to what has had or will be a fallen...

What's your living standard if I may ask...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134714 Mar 14, 2013
Nevada Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriots must stay in the trenches fighting the good fight Ga Girl (even here in this vile, low place of pro-illegal trolls) until this illegal alien issue is no longer an issue and right and lawful and what's best for this nation wins in the end. You are *not* alone, Patriot Ga Girl 56, don't lose heart.
Pete
Let me give you a bead in that to string on Patriotism to see what a lack within is, has to be a bit more than just that to fight only for one's own Race for one's own Nationalism...For one's Identity maybe to choose that right of Self as we are so struggling on to Survive what many seem to know and understand a death when it already had happened and for many it did so in a past time now to find a passing one...

The elder they know all they say I say they do not know it all either but to understand walls and places it is that of major must that the outside world remains that and outside of an in....

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134715 Mar 14, 2013
That would be a number one of issues take in children to consideration kindness rings a bell...

Then to food to we will hear now every day and read all about it to what the pope will intake as far as that goes...

Starving a starving is what I still hear that is what we have got in place Churches to feed, not that of what should feed a mass of Tax paying people oh I fogot that which does not put in is out and must remain in that place of greed there is poverty and where there anone there are plenty things to beg for...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134716 Mar 14, 2013
not and or but maybe so an for sure an outside of self is where the outside is and to have been sitting on to when it will be real to sit and having to...

Yeah there are around a few that can practice practice practice they say it makes perfect and in that how we treat our own body?
Vs what what we shove into ours in chemicals and to other senses...

Today in this day I am voting for that every man on earth will wear Brut...a most sensual fragrance...
Yes all have to wear it and if not they will get ticketed by the sniffing dog...

Who ever that is a sniffing dog for what a plant?

Ok never mind no one has to wear what they do not want to wear or put inside or put on their body....

And you some know what a ride alone that is to have been eating some product and then bang irritating stings...

So to what can be more p'd off about a healing?

That which has to wait or that which needs to pop some chemical in devises to what a one seek?????

I need my Records for reason to have no affiliation in any way with organized Religion...

A divorce on paper through state and thankgood ness they didn't let us get married in a Temple I can only imagine what a ride that could have been...

I don't think I stand for that man using their own man for their vile habits and I still am asking between 3 to a story of a father having done some horrid things...

To me that was dealt with a long long time ago and to who holds rights surely not a child in the outcome to have been apart now of my own for turning someone in...and that would I say remain a fact to what they set apart and question and to seemingly so of course to wish nothing more than the best to little hands too to what a create they will put out soon enough but I have my doubt that mine are part of it a Mormon Faith to know my own to not wanting to be part of it, that would include my Mom my Dad and MY Bro doubt my dad grand would become one ever so adios ole feller OPA I guess my had come to say a bye, and then to keep on...

So is it for some thing or not because if there is nothing more ahead and we have no future without a believe that Churches are the only way to go and I mean them with their all going agenda schedules of things to place that onto a family each member now has their duty to within we were operating and functioning as if the world was not part of our most in intimates precautions through what a support group can do...Things of wonder to ask straight out fear if fear is a reason to lie than who would place that on someone?

I say they are twisted in every way and to know some of the Mormon people I am not pointing a finger on everyone just their dealings in Clans and Kults is not where the pr4essure should lie...

In truth lies things of Beings to have been come along to push and pulls more often feeling pushed than pulled and when we wake up in a storm of thoughts where it is coming from?

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#134717 Mar 14, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah to be one of that era...
But then aren't we all????
But oh no maybe not everyone had been chosen and hence to what has had or will be a fallen...
What's your living standard if I may ask...
You may ask.

RESCUE,[CA]......ME

http://youtu.be/D3KayIb2nf0

SLAUGHTERHOUSE

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134718 Mar 14, 2013
It's like Ely being exposed to every friggin thing or Ghandi to what a freak Desert this has become, man I can't wait to actually become part in that to create something with support PArt Bull and Proud of it an American well then you know what took them out and that is not to be placed on an Indian for I see them as white as snow still to have come here and then who came searching a place called Utah that had been settled as well...

Music love it and so we are all that differently shaded to the sun's power and then we can go into that it is that endless to what a freak would have wanted US to go away...

Let's Trade all of our shit till we have nothing left to trade and then we will see how far we can get after that...

YTo what works yeah it also worked for any one to take that what was needed no questions ask...
That is something you do with a close friend and even neighbors...

I am taking this ride on the hourly bus shut the hell up and move along and do not pull over in-between the next one should be coming frequently...

Town or City?

Valley or vile creatures? Be*a*sts from a below we ta,ed them billions of years ago...

What some always have to endure to child I don't think my mom was as freaked ever feeling as I have had to feel and that was and is due to the great man MORMON!!!!!!!!!

I left all across the world to find a place to call home here and no surprise till one really is that to oh my gosh what is this really how blah blah in that but true like what we are supposed to become that numb to our core and to what and whom is still walking the pace reallly to what a ZOMBIE state of mind or to be out in 120 seeking ice...

No self pride here but some scabs of a real and to what will heal is that but to an emotional state CURTIS as CURTIS says...

That will too, oh really? So walking like some dumbass at times feeling like one could to know I am not is that a ablessing from above and to helpers Elves...

Not the kind alone that carries the loads nope them to be placing it that where it all goes, someone has to freaking make sense of some in situations...

Especially if it is one's own so see what you like think what you like and do what you like that takes what shall I ask a bread maker oh and to know one of them Too, Richter A judge of a name...

Really it's not too late it's not yet fate and fate is though what we have been living so rate alone one owns' rights????

Yeah to think a small amount is on;y that knows understands the sense between two they get shifted on us to have two and names this one or that one didn't I say a long time before I will never set mine apart they are unique in ways plenty but to not one stands above the other...

To think about what people were capable of is enough to make anyone puke...
Yeah where was Joseph when he was placed he must have thought forsaken in term as you mo fo fecker to let Maria stand there alone?

Was it because I don't recall that guy being there at the time did they speak of it and then I have to ask what a friggin sissy of a man to have a son and to let em' hang like that to what a way to go...
Apple of trees of course they do not fall wide gravity would have it so or they don't have wings why would an apple have to take flight anyway?

Do Oranges fall further?

How about a coconut does it fall far off away from the tree??? It rolls...

So I get a sense that IA m supposed to become fat or something well that is not me thank you I have had gone up and down a couple of times in my time and that just is not going to happen...

I never knew that...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134719 Mar 14, 2013
Mo fo's will set the human feel back in and that is when it is most of times the time to be still...

What they wish to happen is a real alright...

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#134720 Mar 14, 2013
Hi Tinka!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134721 Mar 14, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
You may ask.
RESCUE,[CA]......ME
http://youtu.be/D3KayIb2nf0
SLAUGHTERHOUSE
Yeah I do need some of that too...the heat alone is enough out there and that is no shit...

So I am not eating for 3 days come what will I will not partake of the tastes not even corn...
It's not going to be easy with the kitchen filled of things to fill us up through lows...And there is where the Churches are filled in to what a provide they offer...

And then to Governmental means they had been that taken over to what a Republican votes for and they fill up a great majority in the places of we give a helping in... there is more Democracy in real Liberalism in Independence to have a know in that is to have known one...Dear Father of mine...

Provisions it is for the starving that can't get enough so it seems......

In which way to starve shall become a proven through this time don't you think?
I am not old I am not fat I am not of cruelty by or in nature to understand... Race in that is long outdated...

I need a nap...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134722 Mar 14, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
Hi Tinka!
Hi

How is it I am going to freshen up self with some delight ful scented wipes you know the private area needs a freshen up...

HAHAHAHa love the things we can speak of and not let them get us down been trying deceit has been a nag on my spirit and I think in that I take all outer parts as such and that is where we will come back in and get back together and sit once again around a fire and share in that way word to word face to face...

So guides gestures a help or foe I can't be moving on like that to me it's enough to know there is a Father of an all and to whom I will speak with as if he was that an upright 100 percent A+ of a man, what ever he is black white being of light or fright to what he has seen I don't know but I know that his burdens will never become our own and he is that true to his family that he will take all steps to ensure that the world will not tear into a million pieces no matter how much some would wish it so many times it seems it would be so much easier but in the end if all that is left we will all have a tree to be taking care of to nurture it back to life...

The one by the porch is blooming now like insane after just having lost it's leaves if ownership is that than we all shall have one, you will be but may not partake in the pleasures of what a discovery truly is if you were one that made that tree turn it's leaves late or to now be exposed to a freezing but what do I know I sense someone's still not full Rose they still need more(to now aday what a creator puts out through his input through?????)...
To nature that tree is stuck inside the ground sprouted a while back and in food to what may needs to help it along mixed in water some cure of also as well natural means...

I think for a tree plant that would be the best of potions...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134723 Mar 14, 2013
The judgits actually sometimes help not to feel all alone in this frickin state of Religious conducts....

A skinny Buddha now that is a modern statue that I would also place somewhere in a home and to know when to remain idle and to hummmmmmm to peace no man should be needed for a fem of a creature ion or if one needs a pad and has no mula to be a homeless do you know what creation will come of that to have had a place always always being surrounded by family????

A friend in need is a friend indeed that is for sure and that will go down in History...

Friends and Friendships I would not call my dad a friend if he had but I would call him a figure of Control pasture to his surroundings in that case a one time endure but from an age of 8 everyone has to see that for themselves but surely it is not a hidden...

So I have had to take a deep look to that to have been on that end to turn a someone in in that I can see it from a different view to my being young and had two take their pleasure of me...

That was long gone and my sense to love and feel was already placed on some in that way it did not kill my spirit for that a need to simple touch is a must for calming moments it soothes...

To two take that ride on a one of already having had been abroad to then think in the way of a man taking something special from a child and then it to be replaced by material means car etc..????

To forget to be stuck in that place to then once more a repeat of theirs children to some man must be a way of getting that off for the one's they can not relate to gotten to set to placed by their own and in their own way have they set their place in this society...

Some see it as a high of a place but we have not yet taken off in any way nor any direction...

Not really as to see within this world I see lot's of em children that do ask more than they are stating...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134724 Mar 14, 2013
So Prostitution should be a plus if run accordingly with contract so that they too can pay in to the pot...

God knows I can relate to what a feel it is to just take anyone of the street and have my way with them, but it seems to each it's own in ways of we can't leave out everything that we have been come across a new what new is it starts does it not with an outlook out in in out a wave of retracking to sense smell to what a scent motives for a burn in smoke to inhale...

Incense pipes all old tactics if the new world would have been run alone of that which is that we all would be already goners that is for sure...

I myself already would have blown it up much rather than to hunt individuals...

So then I know there are stronger forces out there and they can and will with the help of that which is understandable one must be pure in that in the need to harm in the want to harm and that would be some that would have to be considered to be taken out and to have that faith in the persons to take stand to understand that multiple vs. one time deals are pests....and nothing more much less in fact than any bum of a poor state to smell stink be dressed like shit and then to have good ole church mommies come and tell you special is you and I feel like dude you don't even know me...

Anywas it was indeed and still just praying that there are those that will and can speak to their events is all...

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#134725 Mar 14, 2013
"Nobody's Child" [Painted Lady]

http://youtu.be/AZ2F3biKvGw
The Electric Light Orchestra
El Dorado Videos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Criminal Aliens Are Being Released in US Becaus... 21 min Go Blue Forever 14
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 44 min Trumpster 3,648
News Ramadan is the strongest antidote for Islamophobia 46 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 11
News Obama's Failed Promise to Immigrant Families 50 min Dee Dee Dee 2
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 48
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Mikey 6,695
News Why Vote? USHLI mentors Latino groups about vot... 1 hr Posting as myself 6
More from around the web