Rose's Pub
DuPont

Canyon Country, CA

#134637 Mar 10, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That wolf thing is a hater.
Bite the [Silver] Bullet.
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#134638 Mar 11, 2013
Gimme a Bullet
http://youtu.be/atnHZGdcRnY

don't click on that.

Foxy is Foxy and Daisymonkey loves bananas

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#134639 Mar 11, 2013
Monday Monday, can't help that day.

No, I'm not going to play it. LOL!

Hope everyone in SoCal isn't too shook up, no damage and so forth.

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#134640 Mar 11, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Monday Monday, can't help that day.
No, I'm not going to play it. LOL!
Hope everyone in SoCal isn't too shook up, no damage and so forth.
Hey Rose, thanks for not playing it, I know what you mean. LoL. You know I been kind of busy and didn't even know we had a quake til I read your post. Probably most people here wouldn't notice til the ground swallowed them up, or some tidal wave rose up to the clouds, and even then?

SAN FRANCISCO
http://youtu.be/ZxSc7D3hJsE
36'/JMacD/CGable/MGM

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#134641 Mar 11, 2013
Mickey Ratt Club wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rose, thanks for not playing it, I know what you mean. LoL. You know I been kind of busy and didn't even know we had a quake til I read your post. Probably most people here wouldn't notice til the ground swallowed them up, or some tidal wave rose up to the clouds, and even then?
SAN FRANCISCO
http://youtu.be/ZxSc7D3hJsE
36'/JMacD/CGable/MGM
LOL! Hey Mick, I know what you mean about the song and the quake. We natives are so used to them, it's like 5.2 was an earthquake??

I assume there was no damage, haven't read the details about where it was centered. I'm still waiting on the "big one."

I'm posting less and enjoying it more myself. So many better things to do. I have a hobby collecting cut glass from the 19th century. So much to research and learn and I love it.

It's really fascinating how glass cutting developed in America and it had a relatively short history. I won't bore you or anyone else. LOL!

But in case anyone does feel curious just Google American Brilliant Cut Glass or the American Cut Glass Association.

“I know”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

you wanna be justified

#134642 Mar 11, 2013
Waiting for the Big One
http://youtu.be/SvBa-aC1hvw
Peter Gabriel

The wine's all drunk and so am I
Here with the hoi-poloi, don't ask me why
We're celebratin' anticipatin'; end of the year
everybody come, everybody here
- well more or less
Some already in a mess
I guess they're waiting for the big one.

Wonder why I'm cold. How did I get this far?
Had no money, had no car
I pray the snow goes, be bad if it settles
'cos I follow my nose and the dried up rose petals
- like the man says,
*Sure hope Moses knows his Roses*
Or we'll all be waiting for the big one!!!!!!!!!

Once I was the credit to my credit card
spent what I hadn't got,(it) wasn't hard
No trust in judgement no trust in money
Someday I'll find myself like a bee finding honey
But in the meantime
I'm gonna have me some fun
Waiting for the big one.

One too many, where ego I go too
Looking for the real thing
It don't come from what I do
No real communication moves out of my face
I'm beginning to think I'm just out of place
Won't get in too deep, I want to get some sleep
To be ready for the big one
To be ready for the big one
Robert Menendez

Buffalo, NY

#134643 Mar 11, 2013
Kinko the Clown- Ogden Edsel - On the Dr. Demento show -

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#134644 Mar 11, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hey Mick, I know what you mean about the song and the quake. We natives are so used to them, it's like 5.2 was an earthquake??
I assume there was no damage, haven't read the details about where it was centered. I'm still waiting on the "big one."
I'm posting less and enjoying it more myself. So many better things to do. I have a hobby collecting cut glass from the 19th century. So much to research and learn and I love it.
It's really fascinating how glass cutting developed in America and it had a relatively short history. I won't bore you or anyone else. LOL!
But in case anyone does feel curious just Google American Brilliant Cut Glass or the American Cut Glass Association.
Aye Lass, me too. Looks like some have jumped ship and are posting in troubled waters. Some I know have returned to their roots. But I figure they'll all drop in here and there. That's the way of the world, you and I know that. It doesn't matter how long or far it's been between posts, it's as good as it gets just saying Hi and Bye and staying friends.

"Thank You For Being A Friend"
http://youtu.be/Jzrq52qaXZI
Andrew Gold
lyrics
Quirky

Denver, CO

#134645 Mar 12, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hey Mick, I know what you mean about the song and the quake. We natives are so used to them, it's like 5.2 was an earthquake??
I assume there was no damage, haven't read the details about where it was centered. I'm still waiting on the "big one."
I'm posting less and enjoying it more myself. So many better things to do. I have a hobby collecting cut glass from the 19th century. So much to research and learn and I love it.
It's really fascinating how glass cutting developed in America and it had a relatively short history. I won't bore you or anyone else. LOL!
But in case anyone does feel curious just Google American Brilliant Cut Glass or the American Cut Glass Association.
Good thing you are posting less. People don`t have to see your Liberal Socialistic Commie BS.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#134646 Mar 12, 2013
Hush - Deep Purple

A howl on this one for the Volvie



Mountain - Mississippi Queen

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Mountain - Nantucket Sleighride

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sugarloaf - Green Eyed Lady

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

jefferson airplane "somebody to love"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#134647 Mar 12, 2013
Bob Dylan-Knockin' on Heaven's Door


Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#134648 Mar 12, 2013
Jim. Hendrix... Rock the Live Montery Pop Like A Rolling Stone

United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#134649 Mar 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing you are posting less. People don`t have to see your Liberal Socialistic Commie BS.
So true, so true.
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#134650 Mar 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Hush - Deep Purple
A howl on this one for the Volvie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eLzqQupzzmAXX
Mountain - Mississippi Queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Mountain - Nantucket Sleighride
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sugarloaf - Green Eyed Lady
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
jefferson airplane "somebody to love"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
We really don't like to spoil wolfie like that, it goes to his head and then he gets allstpd. Just saying, Q.
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#134651 Mar 12, 2013
Mickey Ratt Club wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye Lass, me too. Looks like some have jumped ship and are posting in troubled waters. Some I know have returned to their roots. But I figure they'll all drop in here and there. That's the way of the world, you and I know that. It doesn't matter how long or far it's been between posts, it's as good as it gets just saying Hi and Bye and staying friends.
"Thank You For Being A Friend"
http://youtu.be/Jzrq52qaXZI
Andrew Gold
lyrics
The silent readers are grateful too.

Anyway, what do you know and when did you know it about "some." Shayla experienced topix deportation, i'm afraid, and won't be back. We already know that.

United American Eagles, purveying truth in Rose's.

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#134652 Mar 12, 2013
~~We'll Sing in the Sunshine~~

http://youtu.be/DmpHCeuO0W0

Gale Garnett
lyrics / luquinavideos
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#134653 Mar 12, 2013
Otis Redding - "Sittin on the Dock of the Bay"

Elvis Presley - "In the Ghetto"

Billy Idol - "Rebel Yell"
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#134654 Mar 12, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Otis Redding - "Sittin on the Dock of the Bay"
Elvis Presley - "In the Ghetto"
Billy Idol - "Rebel Yell"
At least we are graced with the wonderful postings of Ga Girl 56!! How are you and how's everything in the hills of Ga?

I do hope that Rose hasn't been sending any of her flying monkeys your way. Rose has a new recruit that i won't mention her name.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#134655 Mar 12, 2013
United American Eagles wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we are graced with the wonderful postings of Ga Girl 56!! How are you and how's everything in the hills of Ga?
I do hope that Rose hasn't been sending any of her flying monkeys your way. Rose has a new recruit that i won't mention her name.
I'm great and the hills are wet!! I prayed for rain and I think I over did it!!! Let me tell you about the fly over I got way back. A chopper that lit up my entire house. LOL!! That was awhile back just forgot to mention it. My life is so strange. LOL. I think I've encountered every old, young or in between age man in the county and some from as far away as Mexico and Canada. I'm not lying. Every frigging state in the union including Alaska. Cops stopped somebody and a person in the car had a Mexican drivers license. They couldn't get any info on him. They couldn't access records down there or something. Gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling, that's for sure. God help me. Somebody had stolen a lot of my tableware so I bought some new a week or so ago. Got home one day and had only 2 teaspoons left but 8 serving spoons. I give up. I don't lock my doors anymore unless I'm out of town or at home. People just come and go as they please. At least they don't piss on my bed anymore. When I find something missing or out of place, I just say "Oh well, Fletch, we had visitors." What else can I do? Otherwise things are great. How about you?
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#134656 Mar 12, 2013
United American Eagles wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we are graced with the wonderful postings of Ga Girl 56!! How are you and how's everything in the hills of Ga?
I do hope that Rose hasn't been sending any of her flying monkeys your way. Rose has a new recruit that i won't mention her name.
One more thing. Someone was coming in feeding Fletcher extra food when I wasn't there. He's a chunky monkey now on 1/4 amounts of the food he usually gets mixed with some frozen green beans. I'll get the weight off him ofcourse but he's so pitiful. He acts like he's starving. When I won't give him any more food he just gets on the couch with me and gives me a dirty look. I just tell, "Get over it. I didn't do it to ya'". He just sighs and lays his head in my lap. Poor dog. He probably weighs almost sixty pounds. LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 12 min American_Infidel 156
News Republican candidate Walker calls building nort... 20 min Rick OShay 4
News Trump says he'd deport undocumented immigrants ... 38 min serfs up 22
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 45 min - Lady Liberty - 164
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 1 hr Your Ex 452
News Trump: 'I have to do right thing' 2 hr Synque 231
News Immigration Shift Shows India, China Outpacing ... 5 hr Urineidiot 1
More from around the web