“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#134539 Mar 8, 2013
"Silhouettes On The Shade"

http://youtu.be/2SRh3SSbaOc
The Rays
peepingtomvideos

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#134540 Mar 8, 2013
anne bonny wrote:
We Weren't Italian, but we used to pretend singing this song it was so much fun.
Domenico Modugno
Nel blu dipinto di blu
(Volare)
http://youtu.be/Z-DVi0ugelc
[Eurovision]
Shakespeare used Italian settings in at least 13 of his plays-
All's Well that Ends Well, Antony and Cleopatra, Coriolanus, Cymbeline, Julius Caesar, The Merchant of Venice, Much Ado About Nothing, Othello, Romeo and Juliet, The Taming of Shrewm Titus Andronicus, The Two Gentlemen of Verona, and The Winters Tale-
Yet, in his lifetime, he never once visited
"The Boot"
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#134541 Mar 9, 2013
Hugo Chavez wrote:
<quoted text>You still vying for the lead flying monkey in Rose's Squadron?
Daisy is happy with her wings.

I found out though that Shayla wants to be Glinda, but Vorenus asked first. It's a problem...

Foxy is Foxy and Daisy loves bananas.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#134542 Mar 9, 2013
Good morning everyone!

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#134543 Mar 9, 2013
Hope all is well.

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#134544 Mar 9, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Shakespeare used Italian settings in at least 13 of his plays-
All's Well that Ends Well, Antony and Cleopatra, Coriolanus, Cymbeline, Julius Caesar, The Merchant of Venice, Much Ado About Nothing, Othello, Romeo and Juliet, The Taming of Shrewm Titus Andronicus, The Two Gentlemen of Verona, and The Winters Tale-
Yet, in his lifetime, he never once visited
"The Boot"
~~Just Like Romeo & Juliet~~

http://youtu.be/cY3q4L_HpUU

The Reflections
~carann5~videos~

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#134545 Mar 9, 2013
D Valens wrote:
<quoted text>
~~Just Like Romeo & Juliet~~
http://youtu.be/cY3q4L_HpUU
The Reflections
~carann5~videos~
Aye! even the Mick has some romance buried in the treasure chest.

"Al Di La"
http://youtu.be/uzvFfWdfrPs
Emilio Pericoli
Rome Adventure

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#134546 Mar 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
All the best to you Tinka.
What was that about a coat hanger?

You would hand one to a child for what?

Yeah the best of nothing would be something...

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#134547 Mar 9, 2013
Hey Slimbeam bean...I mean

So if a kid steals a cookie and it seems he has been made out should he admit to it to his mommy?

I did mom I did I am soo so sorry bow down maybe too ?

Or should he stand his ground knowing he will be placed in the corner for a time out if he does or should he conquer his Sugar Rush and LIe straight out NOPE MOM I didn't...and leave it at that...

Dang he thinks if anyone takes that sugar away from me...

He will admit it to daddy maybe in the evening and they will both hold a flag...

The little un-knowing knows inside a family...

Do you think the boy will grow up fine?

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#134548 Mar 9, 2013
Hello all you romantic devils out there!

Stranger In Paradise

Tony Bennett

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#134549 Mar 9, 2013
Enjoy competition without a penny in your pocket...

have fun while doing so...

So nothing that ever gets mentioned of some real sense...hmmm I don't know they make pants without pockets these days...Good ole Wranglers and Levis...

So how are all the cool people today...
I wonder what people go through that love numbers...

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#134550 Mar 9, 2013
Is that like a flaming star?

I mean or are two there hello completely on an opposite?

What an opposition to a self would be, in competing he would have to have an enormous huge pocket to pocket all the pennies...

Some would call my opposite a true hell I would for my world isn't like a darkness as some must have seen one to be...

So how strong would some say someone would have to become in the world of constant compete...

Some in the reality world to them how it must be is to always be in charge power and remain a top position...

How low where they to begin with is what I am asking to ring this LOVE, it's said it's the most of all better they leave the hands in tact to old Muslim Law...

Estern PArt of the Owlrd they are having snow back east and here we had rain the past two nights to know that it snows in America flat land on a map to look at it from a set away view of a far or something (makes me think of the portrait the Princess of whales, it is to be looked at from a distance it looked fine then)so it snows up there and there and there it is freakin hot it takes a week to drive from one end to the other how the drive would be to get through the difference in Atmosphere....

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#134551 Mar 9, 2013
I couldn't go live in a reality to become such a being to use the energy to always constantly overthrow someone...

I think Good Politicians they don't even operate on that level any longer...
But can't be too sure...

They understand I think a bit more than Mythical Religion which has no true Law binding them to the Law of lands???

I bet if lets say a vs. to Religion is, LAW were so true within it or they take theirs out too?

So how much of Law out of gets taken in?

Well some really do wonder about that who knows...

Yeah and to remember the off switch to what we are allowed to tune out of...

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#134552 Mar 9, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Hey Slimbeam bean...I mean
So if a kid steals a cookie and it seems he has been made out should he admit to it to his mommy?
I did mom I did I am soo so sorry bow down maybe too ?
Or should he stand his ground knowing he will be placed in the corner for a time out if he does or should he conquer his Sugar Rush and LIe straight out NOPE MOM I didn't...and leave it at that...
Dang he thinks if anyone takes that sugar away from me...
He will admit it to daddy maybe in the evening and they will both hold a flag...
The little un-knowing knows inside a family...
Do you think the boy will grow up fine?
Hey Tinka, wow that's Deeep! how's it going? raining off and on here. Kinda kool out right now, time to go eat a burger at Woodys!

A little ol' lady orders a burger in a cafe. She then watches as the cook grabs a hunk of beef, stuffs it in his armpit, pumps his arm a few times, then tosses it on the grill.
The ol' lady says "That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!"
The waitress replies, "Yeah? you should see him making the do-nuts!"

"BLOAT ON"
http://youtu.be/ux3_KBGTfdw
The Fabulous Bloaters
[cheech & chong & ...xxburgersvid]

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#134553 Mar 9, 2013
Angels Flight wrote:
Hello all you romantic devils out there!
Stranger In Paradise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N-0TsjHGIG4XX
Tony Bennett
Watch that Romance...

GAGA

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#134554 Mar 9, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch that Romance...
GAGA
Good afternoon Tinka!

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#134557 Mar 9, 2013
So it whatever Life means let downs let downs and more whateva, chopped myself up now to peaces to my spirit many o times it seems goals once set they can come and go and then to set new ones or take on the old?

What in time is considered the now still like how long to wish a happy new year after the first?

I am all for independence but independent people should not have to be the main force in taking care of the people...

Nor should they be in any way be held accountable for taking on a cause...

So question to the male specie in comparing to a woman's pride to his how does he feel about his dick?

To woman it may be her mane...

So 21st who knows what a scene yet it will bring...I think it is all somewhat of a mischmasch but then we are America everything everything all at once we are the Capital of Oxymorons if there shall ever be a price for each Continent we will win the award in Satire....

How to Display the Homeless and what Nation has it in tact?

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#134558 Mar 9, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch that Romance...
GAGA
GAG ON .........

TALKING IN YOUR SLEEP

http://youtu.be/B4k2StQ5Bcg

The ROMANTICS
MEAT MARKET VIDEOS

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#134559 Mar 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon Tinka!
It's barely past noon Hey....

How are you?

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#134560 Mar 9, 2013
johnny belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tinka, wow that's Deeep! how's it going? raining off and on here. Kinda kool out right now, time to go eat a burger at Woodys!
A little ol' lady orders a burger in a cafe. She then watches as the cook grabs a hunk of beef, stuffs it in his armpit, pumps his arm a few times, then tosses it on the grill.
The ol' lady says "That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!"
The waitress replies, "Yeah? you should see him making the do-nuts!"
"BLOAT ON"
http://youtu.be/ux3_KBGTfdw
The Fabulous Bloaters
[cheech & chong & ...xxburgersvid]
A muscle Burger?

Hormonal modified... Tasty...I am at a point of confusion I think nothing is streaming through right right now maybe or not fast enough or hmmmm or to more one wakes up and what to do?

Honestly always like some squeek of a break to halt hault stop and drag...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 47 min Quirky 265,596
Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an... 1 hr Cricket 23 41
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 2 hr gulf 64
Top Presidential Candidate Says Anarchy May For... 3 hr Mykro 9
Mexican woman who hanged herself showed no dist... 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Kidnapping and Extortion Bring Massive Revenue ... 4 hr citizen 2
Government funds lawyers for immigrant kids 5 hr Earl 3

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE