“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#133943 Feb 16, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes??
It is no longer a regular pub. It is a Pot head and Gang Banger hang out.. There are even lap dances going on back in the corner.. OMG ??
Spark it up!:))

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#133944 Feb 16, 2013
~~~Let's Go Crazy~~~

http://youtu.be/zzj0KvHqE0s

Prince
~Lyricsingalong~
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#133945 Feb 16, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ! Fresh Towel and Shower ??
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#133946 Feb 16, 2013
American Finds Sputnik Satalite in his feild.

crazyspace.com
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#133947 Feb 16, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe a Mayo sandwich ??
Detective Bandit

Santa Clara, CA

#133948 Feb 16, 2013
Falling In Love With My Straight Best Friend....

That's right. I think I might be falling in love with my straight best friend, I know it must be a common thing for people like me, or people like us I guess I should say...but god damn does it suck...
I am definitely in th closet and to the best of my knowledge no one knows that I am attracted to guys, I've always been that way due to being raised in church setting. For me it was almost as if I lived in a cult, I wasn't really allowed to have friends at school or associate with people outside of th church, my parents were in extreme control of everything I did from the music I listened to to the movies I watched and so you can imagine how hard it would be to tell anyone his secret. The part that sucks most is that I truly feel like I've lost a large part of my humanity trying to pretend I'm someone I'm not, and I'm always stressed, I've bitten my nails for years and more recently Ive begun to lose hair, I know it's killing me but I still can find the guts to tell anyone I know.
And getting back on topic I have recently started having feelings for my really good friend, it sucks because he has a girlfriend and I get so jealous but I know I'm not thinking rationally, so I never let it show, and keeping it in hurts me too. It's almost as if I set myself up for this sometimes and I hate it. It is just so painful to live with all of this and not have a single person that I can tell. For years I had been isolating myself and going only to work and school and just focusing on those things and never doing anything else, and I more recently started to realize how much damage and depression that kind of life was causing me... So I started reaching out to friends like this one to hang out or go on trips with, and then this happened, I can't decide what was worse.
I consider myself a pretty smart person and I give good advice and if I was looking at my situation from the outside I feel I would know exactly what steps I take, but I'll be damned it's so much harder to take those steps when it's you yourself that needs to take them, and you yourself that needs to heed your own advice. So for now all I can do is share this story, hopefully you will relate and if you do please share your story in a comment or message me it would really help me out to know that someone else has gone through something similar and hat I'm not going crazy.
Thanks

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#133949 Feb 16, 2013
Detective Bandit wrote:
That's right. I think I might be falling in love with my straight best friend, I know it must be a common thing for people like me, or people like us I guess I should say...but god damn does it suck...
I am definitely in th closet and to the best of my knowledge no one knows that I am attracted to guys, I've always been that way due to being raised in church setting. For me it was almost as if I lived in a cult, I wasn't really allowed to have friends at school or associate with people outside of th church, my parents were in extreme control of everything I did from the music I listened to to the movies I watched and so you can imagine how hard it would be to tell anyone his secret. The part that sucks most is that I truly feel like I've lost a large part of my humanity trying to pretend I'm someone I'm not, and I'm always stressed, I've bitten my nails for years and more recently Ive begun to lose hair, I know it's killing me but I still can find the guts to tell anyone I know.
And getting back on topic I have recently started having feelings for my really good friend, it sucks because he has a girlfriend and I get so jealous but I know I'm not thinking rationally, so I never let it show, and keeping it in hurts me too. It's almost as if I set myself up for this sometimes and I hate it. It is just so painful to live with all of this and not have a single person that I can tell. For years I had been isolating myself and going only to work and school and just focusing on those things and never doing anything else, and I more recently started to realize how much damage and depression that kind of life was causing me... So I started reaching out to friends like this one to hang out or go on trips with, and then this happened, I can't decide what was worse.
I consider myself a pretty smart person and I give good advice and if I was looking at my situation from the outside I feel I would know exactly what steps I take, but I'll be damned it's so much harder to take those steps when it's you yourself that needs to take them, and you yourself that needs to heed your own advice. So for now all I can do is share this story, hopefully you will relate and if you do please share your story in a comment or message me it would really help me out to know that someone else has gone through something similar and hat I'm not going crazy.
Thanks
Liar.
Detective Bandit

Santa Clara, CA

#133950 Feb 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Sorry I lead you on Rose, but now the truth can be told.

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#133951 Feb 16, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Pass The Mary G Juana ~ Mystic Roots
http://youtu.be/e28MdKi20XU

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#133952 Feb 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true, purveyor of lies.
Maybe just his this Avatar Slim posts only in here?

He gets around I am sure of taht too...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133953 Feb 16, 2013
Detective Bandit wrote:
Thanks
Popcorn Time....

“One Night”

Level 4

It Just Disappeared

#133954 Feb 16, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
She Gets Around ~ North Of The City
http://youtu.be/ODf89r8rLMo

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#133955 Feb 16, 2013
Kimbra - "Plain Gold Ring" (Live at Sing Sing Studios)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133956 Feb 16, 2013
Detective Bandit wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I lead you on Rose, but now the truth can be told.
Maybe you are just a bit Paranoid and think you are falling for this guy?

Don't take it as advice though I myself are a sufferer of something...

“The Wrath of the Buzzards”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

Circling

#133957 Feb 16, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose searched and searched, but she couldn't prove anything, but that my truth stood the test and is nothing, but the truth. The silent readers already know this, though, dear Tinka.

“One Night”

Level 4

It Just Disappeared

#133958 Feb 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Great song. I can't believe I've never heard this.
Keep Your Head To The Sky ~ Earth Wind And Fire
http://youtu.be/5Eptez8Xef8

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133959 Feb 16, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose searched and searched, but she couldn't prove anything, but that my truth stood the test and is nothing, but the truth. The silent readers already know this, though, dear Tinka.
Truth this and truth and that...The Truth can we get to the bottom of it?

“One Night”

Level 4

It Just Disappeared

#133960 Feb 16, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
My Toot Toot ~ Rockin' Sydney
http://youtu.be/FGnu3GdUna8

Level 6

Circling

#133961 Feb 16, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is so high, you can't get over it, and it's so low, you can't get under it.

Level 6

Circling

#133962 Feb 16, 2013
DJ ICE XIII wrote:
<quoted text>
My Toot Toot ~ Rockin' Sydney
http://youtu.be/FGnu3GdUna8
Time to lock up the Pub for the night to keep out the riff raff that can lead an innocent DJ down that crooked path of destruction. Take a lesson.

Goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow.

*Locking the door* LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 3 min Kompromat 17,950
News El Paso leaders urge immigration unity, support 12 min Holiday Traveler 85
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 28 min Dee Dee Dee 14,872
News Congress looks to punish 'sanctuary campus' col... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 1 hr lolol 11
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 2 hr leprechauna 291
News Anti-Illegal Immigration Groups Vilify County O... 2 hr spytheweb 2
More from around the web