“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#133704 Feb 10, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Everyone gone away?
No one's walking the corridor?
No one here but us silent readers. How are you today Tinka?

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#133705 Feb 10, 2013
Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom wears combat boots.
I think she wears em' pointy with a two inch heel about...
She loved to dance...

I'll do the stomping for her...

But you know maybe you are right who am I talking for her, I wonder what she is baking in her boots is she wearing them inside, in the kitchen you think?

Level 6

in a city...

#133706 Feb 10, 2013
DJ ICE XIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetch The Rope ~ The Klansman & Ian Stuart
http://youtu.be/CYNEfZRzUoQ
Texan humor, would be to use a Tabacko vine these days...

But you know ...

Maybe what happns here stays here too like they do in Vegas...

Level 6

in a city...

#133707 Feb 10, 2013
Hey Slim so what is what gives...

Bigfoot you want to keep it up alive the thread to immigration why don't you open the number two?

Or was already done too, and well how about then number 3?

Seems no one's busy doing anything in here and what topixs there are haven't even addressed hardly any it really has been a while...

Sometimes it seems too long and then where has the time gone to where has it been?

Pacing much?

I bet someone is, I do too no wand then...

I would love the people that will read to more like Alien quality to foreign matter a smoke filled room and they hand one down around a stick to make you feel right at home...

While the a band is playing...

Liberalism...

If she is a Lady and then there is somewhere her Lad, don't you think...

Does her light shine all the time or?

I really don't know do they light it only at certain times?

I am tired of always but not in that way to have an ability to keep one's own lid if that means to Tech no then like I said I am at the low end cooking cooking what is I am sometimes so bored out of it, that when I feel like I fall back in I reach a point of failure in thought and for me it is enough as well to read read much fizzler out dang foretold put some into it faith so how low can you go?

Dammit I wish I had my freaking paper well some of it you have seen here first and that was just a start of my blueprint to now have it on paper printed and that would be for Detta in his honor...

Introduction to Alfred E. Newmann

Take along Asterix and Obelix...

Man ey I don't know anymore...

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#133708 Feb 10, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she wears em' pointy with a two inch heel about...
She loved to dance...
I'll do the stomping for her...
But you know maybe you are right who am I talking for her, I wonder what she is baking in her boots is she wearing them inside, in the kitchen you think?
"Surfers Stomp"

http://youtu.be/PjEepclhw2I
The Marketts

Level 6

in a city...

#133709 Feb 10, 2013
I FORE SURE KNOW my layout...

So that is all I am going to say here seems no one recuperates well from hangovers and that is to tell must be some can't have em' legally.... maybe something I am tired and what I do not know if I even want to eat something...

There is a crapload to prepare what do you make with 5 potatoes?

I think often I landed in the land of tarts all that is bitter too and nothing is in Ruh and what seems to be sleeping well roaming are there charges pending are the 5 potatoes soup or salad?

Tards vs. Bubbles I don't know what they think they would find in the deepest parts hey but under water now we are, have you heard...

Seems like we have reached the Ultimate of all bottoms and wonder if there is that a lid at the end?

I am the one that will be again homeless, somehow that to me makes in sense not a whole lot, so I can't help but wonder..

Wasn't going to say anything anymore, the feel I keep receiving isn't worth it much if it is not due to spirit than hell will yet have to be paid or is it then?

To being taken care of...

Am I the one that has lost all sensibilities to what to what is it to you a real a reality?

Just wondering...

Do I have to pay something give in into up for having become a one out and about?

With what stone a pebble a shell I can manage that I have some rocks they are shiny they have been tumbled. so I don't know what more I can possibly be doing better?

God still is it or Jesus( by the way I won't let God have him, he can't distribute all his Glory on him he doesn't want it and could take it very well he could manage just fine but he doesn't need it....) not satisfied with a self I have yet to get down lower than the depth the space between the ground my knees digging in further?

For who's way is it being paved?

All I want to know why I am here not there here for despair?

Whom's mine to what a known?

News has it almost nightly someone has had some stroke?

Did they put it on paper????

Maybe they had some background some canvas a wall did they leave a message?

God help your children can you please hurry up oh wait they are racing while I stepped back but I Am facing the road head on....

Clockwise...Counter...

Level 6

in a city...

#133710 Feb 10, 2013
johnny belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
"Surfers Stomp"
The Marketts
Is that like a video of a beach scene form a 60's movie?
Haven't watched it

I would have a blast with a board in a lake fight the get on the board battle to be pushing off and be pushed off...

Always how many ways can a surfboard be used?

Damm I still wish the one night I would have gone home with the funny one...

Well seems I could have had more to converse about for that to a coffee table desk it could be a picture a crazy door a what all could it be???

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#133711 Feb 10, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Everyone gone away?
No one's walking the corridor?
Hiya Tinka, popping in and out, waiting on the Grammy's to start. ;)

Level 6

in a city...

#133714 Feb 10, 2013
Oh my freakin GOD his mother was a hoarder...His life was taken done destroyed by her supplying need to fulfill some void and sure of that but poor boy hissy FIT, he last all while still having house home and dear mommy to pounce of on...

Amen....

Level 6

in a city...

#133719 Feb 10, 2013
So it feels like Saturday to me...

Besides being stuck in my head and trying to not let the wheels spin as free as one should be able to, hmmm unless if I want to let go completely again, what there is to say...

Wonder how it is there's just always something done just seems too negative in meaning done end-result ...

A shore you know I have had a fill more than ones to know that once could have been at any given moment...

Relax shall we but then anymore in-between what is it that I get to take my break?

A task got one set up tomorrow after noon and then till that time I will have a hangover I am sure I will be up late too to sleep it off...

Sleep on it why don't you while awake screaming your freaking head off....

Who are you talking with anyone often?

Level 6

in a city...

#133720 Feb 10, 2013
Oh gratis mean cracias or danke thank you for the freaking entertaining and your variety I am maybe that surrounded by my space as to what my world is my own air in my own very OWN bubble thank you very much aND FACT IS THAT STUPIDITY IS INSTILLED...

It must be and my wish to my all might is that I will find amongst civilization some more life to form one only my own world would it be to what a create lies ahead?

Would you want to end up so excluded from it all but still yet having to ...

What to do paint got none, sew not till tomorrow, cook eat what maybe I should think of something, but what would it be?

Maybe maybe I find someone to let out all of my frustration on them I will place my shit my mood and they can take my thought and carry it like some burden correct?

So what is in the say today?

Mein...Production

Mein Film *strip*

Behind the window you must lift up to see it's title... It's not meant for the tinies...

Level 6

in a city...

#133721 Feb 10, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Tinka, popping in and out, waiting on the Grammy's to start. ;)
I didn't know they were on...
At 8 yeah? What channel,7?

Level 6

in a city...

#133722 Feb 10, 2013
So

Level 6

in a city...

#133723 Feb 10, 2013
I checked it's on channel 2.

Man Mississippi like they need more natural disasters honestly if the voodoo they hold would stern into the right just think fantasy lovers where that could end up like...

Hope the damage isn't like what they had to endure before...

Oh itemize I must some things like my stay in Corona in the shelter...

I did meet some interesting people there I don't even think I have shared I haven't shared anything yet of which all I have been through?

Met this one girl she's a hair dresser waiting for the judge to come through waiting on the restitution for the Katrina storm but she wanted to stay here in Cali...

Man her eyelashes they were flashing little one would have appreciate them the way she puts time into hers....

One of those real things to reality...

I like to tell my mother a few things too...

Hey and that kid the son of the hoarder bet she never bought him a computer or had anyone ever say man dude your place is like a treasure chest full of crap...

Like look at this like what the freak...

A binder is what I need...

To keep the things I want to bind in...

Level 6

in a city...

#133724 Feb 10, 2013
really oh yeay what a fun place what a fun time...

I get very enzy these days...fast too I must work my patience but I think many times I am that pretty fed up with man sometimes un familiar scents they can indeed drive me crazy...

You know what I mean to my own surrounding I like Musk African musk one of my favorites...

It will be alright I am sure...

If I will listen in here I think I must find
a new thread this one really is laid to rest has it not?

So who's fault was this one, SLIM????

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's the truth

#133725 Feb 10, 2013
Tinka wrote:
really oh yeay what a fun place what a fun time...
I get very enzy these days...fast too I must work my patience but I think many times I am that pretty fed up with man sometimes un familiar scents they can indeed drive me crazy...
You know what I mean to my own surrounding I like Musk African musk one of my favorites...
It will be alright I am sure...
If I will listen in here I think I must find
a new thread this one really is laid to rest has it not?
So who's fault was this one, SLIM????
Not your fault this time and certainly not mine. I have spoiled the trolls in here and ungrateful they are, don't you think?, my dear Tinka? Let me answer for you, yes, they are, the trolls, ungrateful.

If the

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's the truth

#133726 Feb 10, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Hey Slim so what is what gives...
Bigfoot you want to keep it up alive the thread to immigration why don't you open the number two?
Or was already done too, and well how about then number 3?
Seems no one's busy doing anything in here and what topixs there are haven't even addressed hardly any it really has been a while...
Sometimes it seems too long and then where has the time gone to where has it been?
Pacing much?
I bet someone is, I do too no wand then...
I would love the people that will read to more like Alien quality to foreign matter a smoke filled room and they hand one down around a stick to make you feel right at home...
While the a band is playing...
Liberalism...
If she is a Lady and then there is somewhere her Lad, don't you think...
Does her light shine all the time or?
I really don't know do they light it only at certain times?
I am tired of always but not in that way to have an ability to keep one's own lid if that means to Tech no then like I said I am at the low end cooking cooking what is I am sometimes so bored out of it, that when I feel like I fall back in I reach a point of failure in thought and for me it is enough as well to read read much fizzler out dang foretold put some into it faith so how low can you go?
Dammit I wish I had my freaking paper well some of it you have seen here first and that was just a start of my blueprint to now have it on paper printed and that would be for Detta in his honor...
Introduction to Alfred E. Newmann
Take along Asterix and Obelix...
Man ey I don't know anymore...
Bigfoot is still on my tracker. I wonder how i even found bigfoot or even this forum? I was not that good navigating through topix and now i don't have the time or the inclination, i stay here, mostly and mostly here i stay.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#133727 Feb 10, 2013
johnny belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
"Surfers Stomp"
The Marketts
THE PISTOL STOMP
[The Bristol Stomp]

http://youtu.be/tjvCT5NMAiM

John Zacherle -[the Dovells]
Wyncote prod.-[cameo/parkway]

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#133728 Feb 10, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know they were on...
At 8 yeah? What channel,7?
CBS Tink ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 10 min Asian Guy 550
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 11 min Foster 151
Obama alone after midterm repudiation 13 min Aprilvue 321
What to Expect in Obama's Immigration Order 14 min Hooogle It 40
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 18 min Here Is One 848
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 53 min Earl 135
Republican Party shifts on immigration with hig... 55 min RustyS 10
GOP's Sen. Graham: 'Shame on us' over immigration 5 hr STFU 59

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE