Comments
126,881 - 126,900 of 135,485 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's a riddle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133804
Feb 12, 2013
 
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Adele singing I love her music...
Her voice is awesome, liked her the first time I saw her on Sat Night or some other late show...
Wo Du gehst gehe ich hin
Was du siehst sehe ich
Ich weiß, ich möchte nie sein
Ohne die Sicherheit Deiner liebenden Arme
mich vor Schaden bewahren

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's a riddle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133805
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Tinka wrote:
Them the Catholics have lost their Pope isn't that weird he just walked off away wonder what the Catholics will do? Replacement can't be all that easy or?
I honestly hope OUR PRESIDENT isn't going to pull a stunt like that ever, I hope that he will get some supporters that will speak their mind as he seems very willing to listen...
Have you ever sensed in an interview that he his the Sarcasticly rude type of being?
Not to me...
I thing there is a prophesy in Bigfoot, i think it was Daisy who predicted only one more Pope and then the Apocalypse, possibly zombie, i mean, that's what she said, some native American thing,(they know about Popes). Speaking of the zombies, are there more these days in Wildomar?

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133806
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, Rose. ; -)
I can always tell from your writing style, your lies, and your small eyes. You know, as in "i pity the mods....."

You lie, Slim and every honest person knows that. Your games get you the attention you crave, that's all.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133807
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow! Now I feel better. lol!
That's actually not true. Prince performed "Purple rain" with Beyonce and it was amazing. Sooowie. ;)

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's a riddle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133808
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I can always tell from your writing style, your lies, and your small eyes. You know, as in "i pity the mods....."
You lie, Slim and every honest person knows that. Your games get you the attention you crave, that's all.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Could be the work of a spoofer, Rose, Vorenus a known topix spoofer, for example. Those fine posts are far to clever to come from moi. ; -)

Face it Rose, all those Bigfoot posters that showed up here in this forum, they still post in here, and not a one can be trusted, totally, to post the whole truth, like i do. Some people find the truth boring and maybe that is why they (Bigfooters) gravitated to spoofing and posting lies, to get attention that they, at first, got on Bigfoot, but then as fast as that all started, it was over and then they came here to IR and this is where they have stayed.

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133809
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be the work of a spoofer, Rose, Vorenus a known topix spoofer, for example. Those fine posts are far to clever to come from moi. ; -)
Face it Rose, all those Bigfoot posters that showed up here in this forum, they still post in here, and not a one can be trusted, totally, to post the whole truth, like i do. Some people find the truth boring and maybe that is why they (Bigfooters) gravitated to spoofing and posting lies, to get attention that they, at first, got on Bigfoot, but then as fast as that all started, it was over and then they came here to IR and this is where they have stayed.
LOL! You are such a liar. That was no spoofer. Spoofers don't make the same spelling mistakes as those they imitate.

No one uses small i the way you do.

You have NEVER posted the truth about anything.

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's a riddle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133810
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I can always tell from your writing style, your lies, and your small eyes. You know, as in "i pity the mods....."
You lie, Slim and every honest person knows that. Your games get you the attention you crave, that's all.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
"small eyes," allow me to say that Rico is known for his small eyes, beady, like a rodents?, and that is part of how he got his aka here on topix? I have regular size eyes for my handsome countenance, Rose, kind of like, George C, but you know that.

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's a riddle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133811
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's actually not true. Prince performed "Purple rain" with Beyonce and it was amazing. Sooowie. ;)
I saw it too, X, and felt that it was something you just had to see in that moment to get the most premier listening pleasure affect, kind of like the whole universe stopped at the same time to experience what may never happen again. My life changed, i think, and i feel, for the better. ;)

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133812
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lol!
United American Eagles

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133813
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Good morning silent readers, let the sky fall in topix, as long as a purveyor is posting here in the Pub, there will be truth.

Oh oh oh, silent ones, the trolls hate the truth and they hide under their bridges when they know it's being posted and the truth light is shining.

Let the sky fall, we will stand tall and face it all together for the mods don't like it either, the truth. But...

Let the truth be posted and viva the truth!

United American Eagles, purveying in Rose's Pub (that thread in IR where truth is posted).

Ps. Rose has been reinstated to posting in the Pub, for a seeker of truth is always welcome, even if she is old now, and her brain cells are getting weak and she is easily fooled by trolls in the other threads and the deceitful mods in the mods threads. At least Rose knows that is thread is in better shape now than when she started it, thanks to the truth purveyors and *you,* the most important of all, the silent readers.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133814
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw it too, X, and felt that it was something you just had to see in that moment to get the most premier listening pleasure affect, kind of like the whole universe stopped at the same time to experience what may never happen again. My life changed, i think, and i feel, for the better. ;)
I think I understand Slim..I felt, like my soul transcended to another dimension, where premium listening pleasure was just the norm, and, Prince was not an aging rock star but an, angel, given the keys to the secrets of every premium pleasing sound. Beyonce dazzled my every sense, and I felt like I was being catapulted into a weightless space, where I floated effortlessly on the notes of their voices and Princes guitar riffs. When the sound of their performance ended such a sense of loss overcame my body as if I would never touch such infinite unadulterated bliss again.

After all, Prince is getting old. ;)

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133815
Feb 13, 2013
 
The Flying Pickets- Only you

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133816
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It's Hump day, does that mean its Hump Night?

"Just Another Day"

http://youtu.be/dSrGgebXAWo
The Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo
{BreaCynRd-OC}

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133817
Feb 13, 2013
 
johnny belinda wrote:
It's Hump day, does that mean its Hump Night?
"Just Another Day"
http://youtu.be/dSrGgebXAWo
The Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo
{BreaCynRd-OC}
LOL

If you're lucky. ;)

You're Lucky it's not 1692- Memphis May Fire

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133818
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

johnny belinda wrote:
It's Hump day, does that mean its Hump Night?
"Just Another Day"
http://youtu.be/dSrGgebXAWo
The Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo
{BreaCynRd-OC}
Dunno, gonna have to ask CLYDE, bout that!

AHAB THE ARAB

http://youtu.be/itBsepEyZVE

RAY STEVENS
[infideloffensivedeo]

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133819
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

johnny belinda wrote:
It's Hump day, does that mean its Hump Night?
"Just Another Day"
http://youtu.be/dSrGgebXAWo
The Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo
{BreaCynRd-OC}
Don't jump every hump!

"Me So Horny"
[These Boots Are Made For Walking}

http://youtu.be/9EKqDCFcIck
Full Metal Jacket/WB/Kubrick

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's a riddle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133820
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Where's wolfie?

Wolfman
It's giving me the hump, man
It's coming like a swamp, man
I jump when you say jump, man

http://youtu.be/BpO5nPAOuBI

Babyshambles

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133821
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mickey Ratt Club wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't jump every hump!
"Me So Horny"
[These Boots Are Made For Walking}
http://youtu.be/9EKqDCFcIck
Full Metal Jacket/WB/Kubrick
~~Take A Walk On The Wild Side~~

http://youtu.be/UKlKJeeIfsU

Lou Reed
~HiSchoolConfidential~

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133822
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

D Valens wrote:
<quoted text>
~~Take A Walk On The Wild Side~~
http://youtu.be/UKlKJeeIfsU
Lou Reed
~HiSchoolConfidential~
"You Belong To The City"

http://youtu.be/4ljzUnGMswg
Glenn Frey
Original Video

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133823
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

johnny belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
"You Belong To The City"
http://youtu.be/4ljzUnGMswg
Glenn Frey
Original Video
**Love Is A Fire**
**(The Lizzies)**

http://youtu.be/PrkOkozJUVw

Genya Ravan
**The Warriors**

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••