YOU are the troll. Haha!
The Weepies

http://youtu.be/L4sa2HoXpsE
M Bareazzed Slim

Canyon Country, CA

#133790 Feb 12, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
We have to come back from time to time to see what crazy beautiful has to say. I like the new picture. You look marvelous!
Slim goes over there and makes a dam fool out of himself, Trying to burn Rose. Then he slinks back here, when nobody picks him to be on their team. Kind of like back in school, when he wasn't chosen for any team.

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's a riddle

#133791 Feb 12, 2013
M Bareazzed Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Slim goes over there and makes a dam fool out of himself, Trying to burn Rose. Then he slinks back here, when nobody picks him to be on their team. Kind of like back in school, when he wasn't chosen for any team.
Everyone knows i only post in one place. ;)
DWG

Everett, MA

#133792 Feb 12, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree if we are talking about the 40% of illegals who come on visas and fail to return when the visa expires.
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:

Walter, you and I have never agreed. You advocate a blanket amnesty using God, Compassion, pity, etc. as the reasons and you leave out the fact that there are laws in place that are being broken by those you advocate for.
I totally understand "AMNESTY" since I have studied it for many years now. I am against a blanket amnesty but I believe there will be compromise and there will be stipulations.

NON COMPLACENT WROTE :...."..... I have studied it for many years now....."

DWG WROTE:

how I see you agreed with me for sure, please pay attention why:

1) Leonardo da Vinci's parachute,

Though credit for the invention of the first practical parachute usually goes to Sebastien Lenormand in 1783, Leonardo da Vinci actually conceived the parachute idea a few hundred years earlier (1485)

Da Vinci made a sketch of the invention with this accompanying description: "If a man have a tent made of linen of which the apertures (openings) have all been stopped up, and it be twelve braccia (about 23 feet) across and twelve in depth, he will be able to throw himself down from any great height without suffering any injury."

http://legacy.mos.org/sln/Leonardo/Leo-Parach...

NON COMPLACENT WROTE :: ".... and you leave out the fact that there are laws in place that are being broken by those you advocate for...."

Dwg Wrote: 1986 this law is just a sketch in the papers, majoritaries do not have enough tecnology to demand Amnesty followed by enforcement. why:

a) USA VISAS failed for many times, and just 2002 start a new program with a biometric Visas more security in the world.

b) 40 % percent of undocumented population are overstay visas.

c) many employers envited many people to come here to USA for low wages.

d) undocumenteds people in USA were very profitable for non-governamental institution like hospitals, jails, phone companies, etc.

How I said American Law exist and must be respected, but for now is just in a paper sketch ( Like Leonardo da Vince ages 1485 ) and you and I will be happy to see it works for real.

thanks
DWG

Level 6

It's a riddle

#133793 Feb 12, 2013

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#133794 Feb 12, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I wanted to see Prince perform but I knock out. Guess it was a little boring for me.
Dude...:)

He didn't even sing unless I spaced that out completely too...
He announced not sure at all what category though...

Crap forgot what I wanted to say first coming in...

Level 6

in a city...

#133795 Feb 12, 2013
Them the Catholics have lost their Pope isn't that weird he just walked off away wonder what the Catholics will do? Replacement can't be all that easy or?

I honestly hope OUR PRESIDENT isn't going to pull a stunt like that ever, I hope that he will get some supporters that will speak their mind as he seems very willing to listen...

Have you ever sensed in an interview that he his the Sarcasticly rude type of being?

Not to me...

Level 6

in a city...

#133796 Feb 12, 2013
BigFoot Files????/: Undescovered...

Re edi......

I love this place I think I have grown addicted again, slowly it's taking me in...

Makes me feel like home many times honestly like the places you head into check in for a bit have a drink listen to music hey how is it and then head back out later...

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#133797 Feb 12, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude...:)
He didn't even sing unless I spaced that out completely too...
He announced not sure at all what category though...
Crap forgot what I wanted to say first coming in...
Oh wow! Now I feel better. lol!

Level 6

in a city...

#133798 Feb 12, 2013
Did you find that they had a lot of Tylers?

I know at least one that would send them all of flying...

Oh well though...

What an are is...I like my dial on the radio for my mood...

Stumping on Glass walk across coal too?

HEY OPRY how did that feel?

She did pretty good hu? Man you would have to be in the mood for that....for sure...
I would have to do that with a song...

Level 6

in a city...

#133799 Feb 12, 2013
I can see in the Future there will be more and more little underplaces clubs to the old scene when the rooms were packed with smoke and the tune was that no one knew yet really what they would sound like they wouldn't all be run Private however, through time I think the Presidency will find it's place surely too...

What the freak happened to Obama girl anyway this election?
Maybe she was away in college...

I think the only way I would start considering to School is, online and just think to work with your very own Professor for the given Subject?

I think like I felt before I would start out with Philosophy...

Level 6

in a city...

#133800 Feb 12, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
Check out skyfall green ad for a fight...

I like sitting on my porch and chit chat the shit away...

I shall now press the link...

Level 6

in a city...

#133801 Feb 12, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
That's Adele singing I love her music...

Her voice is awesome, liked her the first time I saw her on Sat Night or some other late show...

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#133802 Feb 12, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows i only post in one place. ;)
That's not true, purveyor of lies.

Level 6

It's a riddle

#133803 Feb 12, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true, purveyor of lies.
Prove it, Rose. ; -)

Level 6

It's a riddle

#133804 Feb 12, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Adele singing I love her music...
Her voice is awesome, liked her the first time I saw her on Sat Night or some other late show...
Wo Du gehst gehe ich hin
Was du siehst sehe ich
Ich weiß, ich möchte nie sein
Ohne die Sicherheit Deiner liebenden Arme
mich vor Schaden bewahren

Level 6

It's a riddle

#133805 Feb 12, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Them the Catholics have lost their Pope isn't that weird he just walked off away wonder what the Catholics will do? Replacement can't be all that easy or?
I honestly hope OUR PRESIDENT isn't going to pull a stunt like that ever, I hope that he will get some supporters that will speak their mind as he seems very willing to listen...
Have you ever sensed in an interview that he his the Sarcasticly rude type of being?
Not to me...
I thing there is a prophesy in Bigfoot, i think it was Daisy who predicted only one more Pope and then the Apocalypse, possibly zombie, i mean, that's what she said, some native American thing,(they know about Popes). Speaking of the zombies, are there more these days in Wildomar?

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#133806 Feb 12, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, Rose. ; -)
I can always tell from your writing style, your lies, and your small eyes. You know, as in "i pity the mods....."

You lie, Slim and every honest person knows that. Your games get you the attention you crave, that's all.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#133807 Feb 12, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow! Now I feel better. lol!
That's actually not true. Prince performed "Purple rain" with Beyonce and it was amazing. Sooowie. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boehner: Immigration Reform Will Help Economy 9 min sonya0123 12
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 19 min Guess Who 18
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 29 min Coffee Party 262,813
Obama immigration delay a pre-election curveball 47 min Cricket 23 247
Ruben Navarrette: Hispanics demand respect, abo... 48 min spud 6
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 3 hr bod 13
Byron York: Why didn't Obama pass immigration r... 6 hr dirtbag1958 1
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE