#133696 Feb 10, 2013
Take It On The Run ~ REO Speedwagon
http://youtu.be/6l9ZbnzUUKg

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#133697 Feb 10, 2013
Popcorn unpopped 1/3 cup full is a lot more than what I am using in my pot...

Amazing how much can be popped in that pot...

With so little...

So God's Land, walking backwards into it America when I came to stay I was pretty much placed inside I raised up some life I gave LIFE to creation in America wonder if we had been back all the way so Stay come go leave

Another go, go away from here where in the LAND OF GOD, the people so matter?

God's children?

What is up with it?

I believe once I would have ran for him as well, but far most of I would have for the Master the Main Dude, the one that placed God amongst within for God must have gone a tat wild a rush his wave has taken many alright...

So be it... and Amen I am not going anywhere found something worth wild but it may just be that late for not due to in-habitats in-abilities un, inable....

Enabler Enable this,.,, the bottom of all things is there where the truth lies...

So what's floating above is to low and the main? Mid stream that is not where the sweat has risen to nor did the blood sink there set in not...

Settlers to what are a WE !!!( they will have to evacuate me this time )right out of the *THIS COUNTRY* AMerica or California which ever one sees fit for a Continent to be called Country and that is what runs our Wildomar council...!!! in US, to settle for? What is there Politisches Satire they would understand it much more than most would or had...

To having things or have hads the bottom to have reached a state of feel to be in a one a gutter sort of speech hangin on to your sit, as much as one can, I have now been out for 2 years lived that life and question? Was it fun?

IS that going to be answered for me or can speak on that behalf? The Church leaves littl;e to be to discussion, worth having a hero a Neighbor things I wanted to use for my intro, and then so now it is a day Sunday and I love POPCORN I thank the man that had planted the very first seed!!!!

May you be blessed and all that which have followed you in that task to plant and to pro create life in a land of where there was nothing and to where there is much and still not they don't have everything...

Im port to life do we get it shipped or do we go there?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133698 Feb 10, 2013
So how is everyone I took a pretty good nap I think...
Now if only mom would be in the kitchen baking up something that I can not refuse to have calorie count no matter the house feels warm and it feels cozy and it is not to sob but to winter months the days when it is cold they anyway are counted to the season of the colder nights

Honestly is there still sense about in this trip of Topix 's own get together my home would feel somewhat like it talk stretch out the conversation to a more delightful or intense frantic at times mood, today the mood would feel like I can smell cinnamon in some cookie and always raisins in the cheesecake with a slight crisp top browned to perfection...

I guess that cake is German style not like back east or how they make it here...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133699 Feb 10, 2013
Oh to be in that place the gutter is to know when you reached the lowest...

The rest from that point on really can't be done... alone ?? Not all too well I think that would be a myth a complete distraction to self would be to wishing that ahead lies a new a fresh to thought ...

I must keep some of crap for the First the front page and 3 others, I need my crap to fill up the pages...

To be that I should also be that doing it be walking around some more in my mind it is to walk endlessly at this point of not not having any ID, that is close to not accomplishable working legid for I have to spit out at least 400 to start with my status for the US which really must not mean a thing on the computer end they can't link into the German computer or the Germans can't seek out my info through them...

Anyway you look at it, to work in Wildomar is one thing find something to do, and then to proof Yeah I am am still breathing and now I Am knocking on your door I need a job...

So qualification...hmmmm well I did things here before I worked and lived a while in the US of A, so not sure what is it that you do?

Then I need to see your cards,,, drivers license to see it is you then the numbers to take and give you funds so then keep a moving back to it, I have yet to make the cash to show all of it...

I could get away maybe if I tried really really hard to not speak any sound that sounds like I Am German...
Fetch

Chicago, IL

#133700 Feb 10, 2013
Tinka wrote:
So how is everyone I took a pretty good nap I think...
Now if only mom would be in the kitchen baking up something that I can not refuse to have calorie count no matter the house feels warm and it feels cozy and it is not to sob but to winter months the days when it is cold they anyway are counted to the season of the colder nights
Honestly is there still sense about in this trip of Topix 's own get together my home would feel somewhat like it talk stretch out the conversation to a more delightful or intense frantic at times mood, today the mood would feel like I can smell cinnamon in some cookie and always raisins in the cheesecake with a slight crisp top browned to perfection...
I guess that cake is German style not like back east or how they make it here...
Your mom wears combat boots.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133701 Feb 10, 2013
Don't dare question any ads as to what do you see?

At best is it worth discussing?

So has anyone got any input to what a situation to do do do and then just having to pick up and leave it all behind...

Shouldn't really bother me if the way to get home would not be made so difficult having to proof the German on the other end at the Konsulate to try to say hey listen I am that now I don't know how they go about, and then thinking I should call Immigraten and be deported but then I thought i have no conviction I have no record tried to take care of my shit asap the best I knew how with funds taken too, just in time prior having agreed to pay the amount of and you know what really P'd me off yesterday to my last money I held before completely having become homeless, I should have brought myself a lap top I was so freaking not in line with anything reality and the word GROW UP child?

Gods children may feel one way and death will surely take them is it not the belief in scriptual so (,) much still to be discovered...

When the stories go you bring in the characters...

I am going to have my name on Frog *WING* SATIRE THEY TOOK BOTH HIS...

In da house there are still *only* two?

I ask myself should there only be one or more?

That will be discussed in my first issue maybe.

Anyway I found something that still leads bleeds into my passion and I am not sure what feels more rewarding to do write or let the music flow through me...

I like the hard core beat though the stomp and all that really goes with it...

The Herds of...etc...

We can be still but what has been feeding us to the point of exhaustion to my NAP TODAY FELT GREAT!!!

Honestly if only mother was baking in the kitchen...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133702 Feb 10, 2013
Everyone gone away?

No one's walking the corridor?

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#133703 Feb 10, 2013
Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetch The Rope ~ The Klansman & Ian Stuart
http://youtu.be/CYNEfZRzUoQ

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#133704 Feb 10, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Everyone gone away?
No one here but us silent readers. How are you today Tinka?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133705 Feb 10, 2013
Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she wears em' pointy with a two inch heel about...
She loved to dance...

I'll do the stomping for her...

But you know maybe you are right who am I talking for her, I wonder what she is baking in her boots is she wearing them inside, in the kitchen you think?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133706 Feb 10, 2013
DJ ICE XIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetch The Rope ~ The Klansman & Ian Stuart
http://youtu.be/CYNEfZRzUoQ
Texan humor, would be to use a Tabacko vine these days...

But you know ...

Maybe what happns here stays here too like they do in Vegas...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133707 Feb 10, 2013
Hey Slim so what is what gives...

Bigfoot you want to keep it up alive the thread to immigration why don't you open the number two?

Or was already done too, and well how about then number 3?

Seems no one's busy doing anything in here and what topixs there are haven't even addressed hardly any it really has been a while...

Sometimes it seems too long and then where has the time gone to where has it been?

Pacing much?

I bet someone is, I do too no wand then...

I would love the people that will read to more like Alien quality to foreign matter a smoke filled room and they hand one down around a stick to make you feel right at home...

While the a band is playing...

Liberalism...

If she is a Lady and then there is somewhere her Lad, don't you think...

Does her light shine all the time or?

I really don't know do they light it only at certain times?

I am tired of always but not in that way to have an ability to keep one's own lid if that means to Tech no then like I said I am at the low end cooking cooking what is I am sometimes so bored out of it, that when I feel like I fall back in I reach a point of failure in thought and for me it is enough as well to read read much fizzler out dang foretold put some into it faith so how low can you go?

Dammit I wish I had my freaking paper well some of it you have seen here first and that was just a start of my blueprint to now have it on paper printed and that would be for Detta in his honor...

Introduction to Alfred E. Newmann

Take along Asterix and Obelix...

Man ey I don't know anymore...

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#133708 Feb 10, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she wears em' pointy with a two inch heel about...
She loved to dance...
I'll do the stomping for her...
But you know maybe you are right who am I talking for her, I wonder what she is baking in her boots is she wearing them inside, in the kitchen you think?
"Surfers Stomp"

http://youtu.be/PjEepclhw2I
The Marketts

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133709 Feb 10, 2013
I FORE SURE KNOW my layout...

So that is all I am going to say here seems no one recuperates well from hangovers and that is to tell must be some can't have em' legally.... maybe something I am tired and what I do not know if I even want to eat something...

There is a crapload to prepare what do you make with 5 potatoes?

I think often I landed in the land of tarts all that is bitter too and nothing is in Ruh and what seems to be sleeping well roaming are there charges pending are the 5 potatoes soup or salad?

Tards vs. Bubbles I don't know what they think they would find in the deepest parts hey but under water now we are, have you heard...

Seems like we have reached the Ultimate of all bottoms and wonder if there is that a lid at the end?

I am the one that will be again homeless, somehow that to me makes in sense not a whole lot, so I can't help but wonder..

Wasn't going to say anything anymore, the feel I keep receiving isn't worth it much if it is not due to spirit than hell will yet have to be paid or is it then?

To being taken care of...

Am I the one that has lost all sensibilities to what to what is it to you a real a reality?

Just wondering...

Do I have to pay something give in into up for having become a one out and about?

With what stone a pebble a shell I can manage that I have some rocks they are shiny they have been tumbled. so I don't know what more I can possibly be doing better?

God still is it or Jesus( by the way I won't let God have him, he can't distribute all his Glory on him he doesn't want it and could take it very well he could manage just fine but he doesn't need it....) not satisfied with a self I have yet to get down lower than the depth the space between the ground my knees digging in further?

For who's way is it being paved?

All I want to know why I am here not there here for despair?

Whom's mine to what a known?

News has it almost nightly someone has had some stroke?

Did they put it on paper????

Maybe they had some background some canvas a wall did they leave a message?

God help your children can you please hurry up oh wait they are racing while I stepped back but I Am facing the road head on....

Clockwise...Counter...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133710 Feb 10, 2013
johnny belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
"Surfers Stomp"
http://youtu.be/PjEepclhw2I
The Marketts
Is that like a video of a beach scene form a 60's movie?
Haven't watched it

I would have a blast with a board in a lake fight the get on the board battle to be pushing off and be pushed off...

Always how many ways can a surfboard be used?

Damm I still wish the one night I would have gone home with the funny one...

Well seems I could have had more to converse about for that to a coffee table desk it could be a picture a crazy door a what all could it be???

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#133711 Feb 10, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Everyone gone away?
Hiya Tinka, popping in and out, waiting on the Grammy's to start. ;)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133714 Feb 10, 2013
Oh my freakin GOD his mother was a hoarder...His life was taken done destroyed by her supplying need to fulfill some void and sure of that but poor boy hissy FIT, he last all while still having house home and dear mommy to pounce of on...

Amen....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 9 min Tn clm 10,424
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 50 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11,272
News Louisiana AG: We Have a Problem with Illegal Im... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News 5 Words Trump Forgot to Say in First Debate 2 hr MIDutch 10
News Reagan, Bush 41, and the way we were...on immig... (Sep '15) 9 hr southern at heart 6
News Angelina Jolie slams Trump, warns against 'poli... 15 hr Well Well 6
News Hillary Clinton's Felonious Friends in Virginia 17 hr Wildchild 7
More from around the web