DAF

Wildomar, CA

#133616 Feb 7, 2013
Hey so by FAR?

Not sure what blows on the tube but seems some rummaging is going ahhh the flow of On GO...
There was a one percent? To what was left out to feel the heat?

99 of em' in to tal...TO TAL we went alright all are at a below have you seen them before?

What they can fabricate wonder about Sure-Prizes...
GIFTS? Sire, A stift would never have done...

So the truths In truth what lies is nothing new...

I have to *must do* the one thing I don't want to do????

How does that work????

Examples a few?

Starter kits were to be purchased how to be, oblige your Rights...

What's to follow?
Is do not do that which you ought not to we must rephrase scripture to some point in order To follow death jump right in blow your freshly innovated mind off through the affair they have laid out to fore themselves it was to endsure endure ? Nope was it to master nope if a two Sin what a sin though lies within? They say hell is many splendorous events in it too, so SIN once and SInce for all ?

Can I just say I love you!!!

By some twisted law I am sure I am still considered under the guidance of my guardian through marriage? My other half the part that counteracts and guides well...

Hey Bishop

So if both had fallen then how would they interact?

Mormon rule or law or worships?

Oh and what have they all found out about my Family's History My Ancestory (pun)hmmmm???? May I inquire to that?
DAF

Wildomar, CA

#133617 Feb 7, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that your messiah torchwood finally had her frontal lobotomy.
So the better she may know how to operate on you....

Having had been so free willing open to share with us and spend so many hours at night roaming the halls did you know OR rather do you know her personally?

Do you know her age?
DAF

Wildomar, CA

#133618 Feb 7, 2013
Remember once I talked about Grace there would be none, well the Baptists they had to spread it not out but handed it to one, if there ever was one such as full filled with Grace it would be a HER!!!!

How do we speak?

Must have been they showered us All with tear not and to fear my last drop would would bleed best if no more.....

Her Will if it so were to lay your tired head low rest!!!!

Anyway we spoke a lot on here and a lot have ventured out and a place to call one home maybe some will venture back in...

I think Wildomar could be a beautiful artistic Spa City funded maybe some through Repossessed funds what should have been a nagging win win situation to dream about what is to come and to was what war?

I need to be filled a bit with her Grace the modem dern I hate it when it does not want to operates slow...

I haven't lost touch but since last night I have lost some feeling's honestly speaking I have no clue anymore when they speak of love I felt it plenty the time of waiting is always the hardest...

DAF

Wildomar, CA

#133619 Feb 7, 2013
Oh and honestly who so would want to attempt to be of any more strength than....

Honestly I believe that there is that a highest the creator of all things while they are debating the details their facts to get their basis straight

I have to ponder on what there is to celebrate on?

I will have to be homeless once again or I really have to head homeward, and so could others too but wouldn't it be some to SHAME????

To have waited just to have wasted precious energy -*God*, you know what I mean what an amount of mass????

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#133620 Feb 7, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
Thirteen Ghosts......Thirteen Trolls..........
EXCESS
http://youtu.be/KEablbtZ0_Y
TRICKY
[OST]
A greasy hard driving surfin bop instro featuring 1st class guitar work.

"Hot Wire"

http://youtu.be/UP7FNCg7PdI
The Crew
bloozmonkey-video

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#133621 Feb 7, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
worms
Sick remember when they had ads for them people's brains were being taking over?

Yuck...

You know you cut a worms head of or in half they just go on I would think they are more leech like for one's benefit...

You know in the behalf of.... hahahahaha

Some say I am Sarcastic....:/

Maybe some deserve to be as well as of Opinions ...

Level 6

in a city...

#133622 Feb 7, 2013
Musk a very nice scent for the hidden SENSES !!!

Level 6

in a city...

#133623 Feb 7, 2013
As there are many...

Yeah hunch around in the meadow hood the grass is not growing there it isn't, green if it were dry and brittle the trees have become and that which still sprouts is left for time...

How do you set your hands on of in or out of to leave for context nothing
hidden the clock in the winter coat watch it go not but slow...

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

#133624 Feb 7, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick remember when they had ads for them people's brains were being taking over?
Yuck...
You know you cut a worms head of or in half they just go on I would think they are more leech like for one's benefit...
They give me nightmares.

**The Conqueror Worm**

http://youtu.be/5erW7lXuCPI

Sopor Aeternus
*EAPoe*noobwatt*video

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's the truth

#133625 Feb 7, 2013
Tinka wrote:
As there are many...
Yeah hunch around in the meadow hood the grass is not growing there it isn't, green if it were dry and brittle the trees have become and that which still sprouts is left for time...
How do you set your hands on of in or out of to leave for context nothing
hidden the clock in the winter coat watch it go not but slow...
I saw where someone had just spoken with Tim on the phone and the report is he is fine and with a humor of sense, he has been known for. It seems he does not have a computer these days. Do you believe that? Oh, how many computers have you stashed away, Tinka? You need to send Tim one via US Mail? What ever did you do with the old big Mac and the little Mac? LOL

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's the truth

#133626 Feb 7, 2013
DWG wrote:
<quoted text>
You right.
How do you know it ?
Thanks
DWG
Right about what? Many in here would argue that i'm not right about anything, but of course, they are all trolls.

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

#133627 Feb 7, 2013
johnny belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
A greasy hard driving surfin bop instro featuring 1st class guitar work.
"Hot Wire"
http://youtu.be/UP7FNCg7PdI
The Crew
bloozmonkey-video
** Sink Or Swim **

http://youtu.be/W6Qky6SUZuE

Skeletons On Holiday
ad*nauseum videos

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#133628 Feb 7, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
Good afternoon all you happy people!:))
Happy People ~ The Weirdos
http://youtu.be/adHomT0xpDY
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#133630 Feb 8, 2013
Good Morning trolls (that hate truth), can you smell what's brewing? Yes, you can, it's the truth. You are all welcome to a free large cup of truth, with cream, sugar, or how you prefer. It's the truth and it's the richest kind.

United American Eagles, purveyor
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#133631 Feb 8, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know that your phone company accepts EBT cards.
The homies say you want your rims back, held for failure to pay them, and that you are calling yourself, "Rico, the new Django." Well, that's none of my business.

Anyway, you have raised an interesting question that has not been answered, yet, in the Pub, new dark Django Rico.

Where’s the compassion for taxpayers?

EBT Abuse, accepted by liquor stores and brothels everywhere...

(oh oh oh and oh!!!!!!!!!! Et tu Quirky??????????

Foxy is Foxy, devastated here in the Pub.

Level 6

in a city...

#133634 Feb 8, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw where someone had just spoken with Tim on the phone and the report is he is fine and with a humor of sense, he has been known for. It seems he does not have a computer these days. Do you believe that? Oh, how many computers have you stashed away, Tinka? You need to send Tim one via US Mail? What ever did you do with the old big Mac and the little Mac? LOL
Ok I am not all positive about your laughter these days is it that you are that full of yourself or is it you are laughing sarcastically knowing that all my shit the bit I had even in the basket behind the Library was taken...

I have my own crap running through my mind in many areas to think of computing, I can't believe he has not got one nope I can't see that at all nor do I believe it unless he does it all on on his phone if he ever got that straight how to work it...

Stashes of comps... that would be something I do wish I had a lap top I cant say the many times I have wished that to be right on line to use my word program for notes etc...

Oh well so He is alright however?

That is good to know I suppose one thing we for sure had in common we both liked Gargoils, but who knows maybe he has forgotten that...

Level 6

in a city...

#133635 Feb 8, 2013
www.youtube.com/watch...
Music Matters

I just love that tune, was that posted before by one of us?

Oh I looked up some NAme today that popped in my mind

Martin Tessler

Level 6

in a city...

#133636 Feb 8, 2013
Well sarcastically would be that you are that full...

I must start eating small small tiny portions but more frequently maybe..

Ok so Funny har har if you really knew me then you wouldn't laugh all that sarcastically oh and so where was this that you saw someone mentioning that they have spoken with him?

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#133637 Feb 8, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuck...
Worms make good fish bait

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#133638 Feb 8, 2013
DJ ICE XIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy People ~ The Weirdos
http://youtu.be/adHomT0xpDY
The Weirdos? I know one that happens to post on this very thread. lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 8 min Who Guessed It 140
News Immigration activists disillusioned with Obama,... 11 hr Holla Isabella 3
News Dairy farmers, in dire need of workers, feel he... 12 hr wild child 5
News Memo: Illegals To Receive Social Security,... 17 hr spocko 140
News Unions Are Increasingly Bargaining To Protect U... 17 hr Holla Isabella 15
News GOP Lawmakers: Reject Loretta Lynch's Nomination 19 hr wild child 3
News Obama's Immigration 'Legacy': Lower Wages and L... 20 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web