“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#133398 Feb 2, 2013
Oh p.s. I mean other than Mick I am not a dude never was never will be...

Level 6

in a city...

#133399 Feb 2, 2013
You have to run through the songs of Supertramp man they are so freaking amazing .
Did anyone click on the link?

It's like being at the concert, which was to me an amazing event.
Had no clue I was going that day un-scheduled had to get ready in a heartbeat and meet Detta at some station, and off we went...

:) fun times...

Level 6

in a city...

#133400 Feb 2, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be from a song/dance, hi ho the dairyeo, the rat takes the cheese and we all know that a rat likes to cuddle, but the cheese stands alone. It's just a thought.
Oh cheese with critters had to put that together sure I was thinking people eating...Eating people arghhh that sounds vile...

Yeah cheese and and mice and rats and Raccoons I wonder if they like it too...

Rats do like to cuddle very much they do they are most sociable...

Level 6

in a city...

#133401 Feb 2, 2013
Hey GAGA,

I wasn't going to turn the page again just saw a post from you and about that 3 in one they say that he is it all the holy the king and then the son...

So I wonder at times about all of that, to what a MAN, the what is he has he become through time?

Nothing to be freakin' about so to a believer however sometimes I feel they are taken over and then to the Religious spiel of where there was joy there must be torture too then a hell was created, and there is where I was stumbling on a HELL???

To me that is a light a brightness of sort to what exactly and so on...

This morning is calm the weather is perfect, just remember then to sensibilities ok well access to a machine many did not have it still today?

Like communi commuting computing to drive around on the freeway when it is packed can be very frustrating...

I was afraid before that there may not be enough to speak about...But then I thought to language to a new one, to learn to speak that words and in how many ways depending on a language can things be said in that?

Level 6

in a city...

#133402 Feb 2, 2013
Two minds are better than one...

How 'bout that one?

IS that a Frankenstein Phrase and I know snakes some have them and in nature there have been things that were created born that way, or twins connected...

They found ways to correct some of it, so Frankenstein...

Maybe who ever finds the holy Grail can find the answer to that as well if he ever created a two headed BEING?

If he knew GOD GOD he could have made him Hey F. Stein give him 3

Level 6

in a city...

#133403 Feb 2, 2013
I will be back later...

I am trying to get a ride to the store...

There's a movie on tonight the lady in black, spooky one...

I hope now that I get it the channel...

Man that would be a bummer if I watched the previews for the channel I don't get well something maybe will be on instead then...

At 8 tonight though I think it was showtime...

“dystopian proles”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

ludovico

#133404 Feb 2, 2013
Goodnight Morning!

Child of Vision

http://youtu.be/IfB3O4eDXos

Supertramp

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#133405 Feb 2, 2013
Wearing a Halo too tight, gives others a Headache.

"I Wonder Who's She's Kissing Now"
{How to rip you heart out}

http://youtu.be/9raRlf3cO-8
TV Girls
teevee-video

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#133406 Feb 2, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CB!!!! Nice to see ya!! I see Just Spam is trolling, baiting and doing what he or she does best!!
Hi Rico, theres something about Slim that sparks my curiosity, can't put my finger on it yet though...
Just strange to me I guess.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#133407 Feb 2, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
He is I think it's the Peanuts I think he's Uh... at least had taken himself too full, ate to many of em' he thinks he's an Elephant guiding the herd...
But I am not speaking for him, but it seems that to me many times...
P.s.
He does like Peanuts that is a truth...
Yeah Tinka, I have to agree..Slim luvs peanuts lol!
Sliminator

France

#133409 Feb 2, 2013
All hail !!!!!
Where is our king??????

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#133413 Feb 2, 2013
Sliminator wrote:
All hail !!!!!
Where is our king??????
It's his busiest day of the year.

Slim is Punxsatawney Phil. I thought everyone knew that.
dwg

Everett, MA

#133415 Feb 2, 2013
XXI CENTURY THINK TANK
I
1) Amnesty is a part more important of organize and aplication of law enforcements of a governamental institution then:

A) undocumented have many good people in their group and many want do their register and background check, without fear to be jailed.

B) many undocumented will not do their register and background check, because something is wrong. And governamental institution will be there to check this out , and they will find out what is going on. Maybe criminals or a stupid who do not know how to write their names, and they will avoid the opportunity.

C) many american citizens have the same tools that undocumented have to find a job.

" FAKE DOCUMENTS " ( to get a job, do not pay tax and get benefits ), and they collect
benefits from a local gorvernament .

And their real " SOCIAL SECURITY" is just to collect unemployeds of benefits.

Finally AMNESTY MEANS LIKE JESUS SAID:

The Parable of the Weeds

24 Jesus told them another parable:“The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25 But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. 26 When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

27 “The owner’s servants came to him and said,‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’

28 “‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

“The servants asked him,‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

29 “‘No,’ he answered,‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

thanks
DWG

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 6

in a city...

#133416 Feb 2, 2013
The King's in a meeting with da Lord...
And God of course...

Level 6

in a city...

#133417 Feb 2, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Tinka, I have to agree..Slim luvs peanuts lol!
:)
Mr. Planters and Phil and P's and V's... hahaha
he is full of a lot...

“dystopian proles”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

ludovico

#133418 Feb 2, 2013
dwg wrote:
XXI CENTURY THINK TANK
I
1) Amnesty is a part more important of organize and aplication of law enforcements of a governamental institution then:
A) undocumented have many good people in their group and many want do their register and background check, without fear to be jailed.
B) many undocumented will not do their register and background check, because something is wrong. And governamental institution will be there to check this out , and they will find out what is going on. Maybe criminals or a stupid who do not know how to write their names, and they will avoid the opportunity.
C) many american citizens have the same tools that undocumented have to find a job.
" FAKE DOCUMENTS " ( to get a job, do not pay tax and get benefits ), and they collect
The Parable of the Weeds
24 Jesus told them another parable:“The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25 But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. 26 When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.
27 “The owner’s servants came to him and said,‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’
29 “‘No,’ he answered,‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”
thanks
DWG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W2uCcm4CvtsXX
On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he
asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
“What is written in the Law?” he replied.“How do you read it?”
He answered; "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind and, Love your neighbor as yourself."

ONE

http://youtu.be/lWdG8NoFXY0

U2
lyrix

“for whom the bell tolls”

Level 6

Since: Dec 10

fate is the hunter

#133419 Feb 2, 2013
Life is extinct on other planets because their scientists were more advanced than ours.

==== Pictures Of MATCHSTICK MEN And You ====

http://youtu.be/YnB0DxrIzJk

STATUS QUO
vulture=cabaret=videos
dwg

Everett, MA

#133421 Feb 2, 2013
XXI CENTURY THINK TANK
1) Amnesty is a part more important of this immigration reform. It will be an excellent aplication to organize the law enforcements of a governamental institution ( USA ), then:
A) undocumented have many good people in their group and many want to do their register and background check, without fear to be jailed.
Matthew 13:24-30
New International Version (NIV)
The Parable of the Weeds
29 “‘No,’ he answered,‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’"
thanks
DWG

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Laredo Tornado

#133422 Feb 2, 2013
THE GAMES PEOPLE PLAY
http://youtu.be/7ZobRuNO2dk
JOE SOUTH
[Uptheres prod]

SOUTH, JOE

Oh the games people play now
Every night and every day now
Never meaning what they say now
Never saying what they mean

And they vile away the hours
In their ivory towers
Till they're covered up with flowers
In the back of a black limousine

Oh we make one another cry
Break a heart then we say goodbye
Cross our hearts and we hope to die
That the other was to blame

Neither one will give in
So we gaze at our eight by ten
Thinking 'bout the things that might have been
It's a dirty rotten shame

PEOPLE WALKING UP TO YA
SINGING GLORY HALLELUJAH
AND THEY'RE TRYING TO SOCK IT TO YA
IN THE NAME OF THE LORD

They're gonna teach you how to meditate
Read your horoscope, cheat your fate
And further more to hell with hate
Come on and get on board

Look around tell me what you see
What's happening to you and me
God grant me the serenity
To remember who I am

Cause you've given up your sanity
For your pride and your vanity
Turns you sad on humanity
And you don't give a dam......

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#133423 Feb 2, 2013
johnny belinda wrote:
Wearing a Halo too tight, gives others a Headache.
"I Wonder Who's She's Kissing Now"
{How to rip you heart out}
http://youtu.be/9raRlf3cO-8
TV Girls
teevee-video
I WONDER WHAT SHE'S DOING TONIGHT?.......LOL!

http://youtu.be/TVu2KVlw07M

BARRY & THE TAMERLAINS
bacmaster-video

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 5 min goonsquad 51
Dems call GOP Homeland Security strategy a poli... 7 min goonsquad 46
5 misperceptions about the Homeland Security im... 1 hr Le Duped 3
UCLA Workshop: Illegal Aliens Are Just Like Dyi... 2 hr wild child 2
Sen. Grassley: Tax Code Rewards Illegal Immigra... 2 hr wild child 2
Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an... (Apr '14) 3 hr swedenforever 57
Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll 3 hr swedenforever 26
More from around the web