Rose's Pub

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#133285 Jan 30, 2013
Stinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Mommy, I fear you have become a Obama Zombie.
In 07 there were some that have had a fill of something ...

Politics are in England still true too and they are to part a Philosophy if you ask me through Kings and Queens they arose...

Gods...

Hey I will always have that part in me a place over sea...

I am wearing my heart above my head these days and my little light shines within...

I know not to place great feel into anyone these days it's all for one a ME in Emich...state is what to all that is new featuring you...

Here on the Topix isn't great being able to speak say and put words forth in thou thee...

Today is the day of mind tomorrow is the Spirit to yesterday's soul of a search...

Doesn't matter feelings are to feel great :) it has to come from somewhere...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133286 Jan 30, 2013
Someone is always wanting to be someone and wanting to be with someone...

I had completely given up on all of that but to personating im to self one knows you wear me not as well as I can...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133287 Jan 30, 2013
Where is that mind of matter guy I could use a minister of a new...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133288 Jan 30, 2013
Row row row your boat without a paddle...

Take that E E E and turn it to the WWW

now what wondering through the woods endless searching for the pieces of bread that we placed well now we don't walk the path any longer we take on the HIll don't you know it had grown eyes...

Have you grown weary ill the best roads they say partially are in Arizona...

Surely no place for that here in good ole Wildomar...

Hey, did someone ask before ever about jealousy >?

I think I remember something....

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

#133289 Jan 30, 2013
**Jealousy**

http://youtu.be/QpDxPAyvhl4

Marina & The Diamonds
Ga Girl 56

Atlanta, GA

#133290 Jan 30, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Hey, Tinka. I was given a wonderful gift by a priest long ago. He told me God had never given me anything that had not made me stronger as a person or had not brought me closer to God. I've nerver forgotten it. It's gotten me through many heartaches. My husband is not a believer, so I try and keep my faith strong enough for us both. I trust the Drs. but my faith is in God to guide their hands as they do the surgery. His faith is in the Drs. alone. I'm hoping they will be able to convince him that this lung surgery is his ticket to a healthy life again. If not and he doesn't have it is his choice. I can only pray that his trust in the Drs. is strong enough to help him make the right decision. I better go get some dinner ready for him when he gets here. Nice seeing you again. Lovely as ever!! God Bless!!!

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

#133291 Jan 30, 2013
Tinka wrote:
***The Genius Of Love***

http://youtu.be/WVGHlH9aTpY

The Tom Tom Club
live from National
weymouthrecords

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#133292 Jan 30, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake Up Little Susie.......The Everly Brothers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dDv4fnwCSg4XX
"All Night Long!!"

http://youtu.be/ATEB2C3ROLM
The Drums of Sandy Nelson
Ga Girl 56

Atlanta, GA

#133293 Jan 30, 2013
You guys play some good music. LOL. Gotta go, they're on their way from the hospital. Don't think I'll be back this evening so everyone have a wonderful night and be good. Good night to all.

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Laredo Tornado

#133294 Jan 30, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
You guys play some good music. LOL. Gotta go, they're on their way from the hospital. Don't think I'll be back this evening so everyone have a wonderful night and be good. Good night to all.
You'all take care and hope everything turns out allrighty.

Help Me Make Through The Night

http://youtu.be/wEehLNNZJww

Sammi Smith
kk-picshow
Ga Girl 56

Atlanta, GA

#133295 Jan 30, 2013
NuRidersoftheePurpleSage wrote:
<quoted text>
You'all take care and hope everything turns out allrighty.
Help Me Make Through The Night
http://youtu.be/wEehLNNZJww
Sammi Smith
kk-picshow
Thank you. I'm sure it will. Somebody should just shoot and get me out of my misery though. My mountain neighborhood was hit by the storms. Saw some pictures that had been posted. Someones truck was crushed and another cabin looks crushed by trees. No power. Crews were working to get trees of the lines and get it restored. I'm suppose to leave tomorrow. Snow is due on Friday. Somebody shoot me, please. LOL I'm so tired.
United American Eagles

Carmel, IN

#133296 Jan 30, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you mentally ill by any chance? Seriously.
I never did anything to try to hurt you, I don't hate you, and this talk of people trying to harm you or kill you is absolutely insane.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but it's crazy talk as far as I'm concerned.
Now, what do you know about crazy talk, Rose?

Slim Girl, Interrupted (1999)

Daisy: You're just jealous, Lisa Rose... because I got better... because I was released... because I have a chance... at a life.

Lisa Rose: They didn't release you 'cause you're better, Daisy, they just gave up.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

LA lady..

#133297 Jan 30, 2013
United American Eagles wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, what do you know about crazy talk, Rose?
Slim Girl, Interrupted (1999)
Daisy: You're just jealous, Lisa Rose... because I got better... because I was released... because I have a chance... at a life.
Lisa Rose: They didn't release you 'cause you're better, Daisy, they just gave up.
Omg! Are you for reals?? lmao!
United American Eagles

Carmel, IN

#133298 Jan 30, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg! Are you for reals?? lmao!
I thought you were asleep, CB, I heard snoring. LOL

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

LA lady..

#133299 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought you were asleep, CB, I heard snoring. LOL
Oh I wish, a nap here and there would be nice unfortunately that never happens, to much going on between work and my kids there's no time for that.
United American Eagles

Carmel, IN

#133300 Jan 30, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I wish, a nap here and there would be nice unfortunately that never happens, to much going on between work and my kids there's no time for that.
No wonder you are always yawning. So have you run into Quirky anywhere? I haven't seen him here in the Pub for a long time.

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#133301 Jan 30, 2013
~~She Works Hard For The Money~~

http://youtu.be/MX7MbG6MiQs

Donna Summer
original~video

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

LA lady..

#133302 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
No wonder you are always yawning. So have you run into Quirky anywhere? I haven't seen him here in the Pub for a long time.
As a matter of fact I did run into him the other day, over on the TM thread, but I thought you knew that already?? ;)
United American Eagles

Carmel, IN

#133303 Jan 30, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact I did run into him the other day, over on the TM thread, but I thought you knew that already?? ;)
No, CB, i didn't know. I never go to that forum except maybe once a very long time ago. I'm glad you two still say hi to each other. I sort of remember you not taking his calls, a falling out? Anyway, it is nice that you and him can bury any hatchet that might be between you. If others could do that, the threads would be so much more pleasant, don't you think?

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

LA lady..

#133304 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
No, CB, i didn't know. I never go to that forum except maybe once a very long time ago. I'm glad you two still say hi to each other. I sort of remember you not taking his calls, a falling out? Anyway, it is nice that you and him can bury any hatchet that might be between you. If others could do that, the threads would be so much more pleasant, don't you think?
I can forgive but it takes longer than usual for me to forget, Q had a problem with me because he thought I was playing some sort of game, I have far more important things to worry about in my life than to come on here and play games, I come here for fun, to laugh and shoot the sh!t with good folks. I try to keep the peace here as I do in the real world, life's to short Slim we must enjoy every minute we are given in this life.
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruel bully or modern-day Wyatt Earp? Sheriff's... 5 min Fcvk tRump 32
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 20 min Go Trump 17,638
News Protesters across US decry Trumpa s anti-immigr... 44 min spud 40
News Trump: Brexit 'a great thing,' EU to continue t... 57 min spud 6
News Disabled man tortured by Trump-cursing group br... 57 min Jeremy 437
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Liar Watch 14,827
News Jeff Sessions to fight racism charges at S... 3 hr Drip403 106
More from around the web