United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#133342 Jan 31, 2013
The props in here are reading like a who's who of trolls. Dare i name them? Yes, i think so in order to remind them who the purveyor of truth is in here, the Pub.

anne b, d valens without a personal message envelope?, j valtrolla, wolfie, jimmy, nu riders of the bald guys, quetzastpd, flaming imbecile, crpsy x, mickey ratt and last, but not least johnny b.

The truth will still be posted trolls, read it and weep and Rose's little display for the silent readers is over now and we go on.

United American Eagles

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#133343 Jan 31, 2013
United American Eagles wrote:
The props in here are reading like a who's who of trolls. Dare i name them? Yes, i think so in order to remind them who the purveyor of truth is in here, the Pub.
anne b, d valens without a personal message envelope?, j valtrolla, wolfie, jimmy, nu riders of the bald guys, quetzastpd, flaming imbecile, crpsy x, mickey ratt and last, but not least johnny b.
The truth will still be posted trolls, read it and weep and Rose's little display for the silent readers is over now and we go on.
United American Eagles
LAUGH AT ME

http://youtu.be/TIwGihKUFcY

SONNY BONO
baldamiki-vid
COUNT VULGAR

Canyon Country, CA

#133344 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
So your "friends" in your fighting and bickering thread are using posts from the Pub against you, Rose? Tsk tsk tsk, that must hurt. It's those silent readers, Rose, they'll get you every time.
If brains were birdsh!t, you'd have the cleanest cage in topix.
MAJOR DORK

Canyon Country, CA

#133345 Jan 31, 2013
United American Eagles
TEN HUTT! Let it be known that UAEagles is Soaring to new heights of stupidity. In the quest to be all that he can be.....
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#133346 Jan 31, 2013
Goodnight sweet silent readers, please keep reading here in the Pub, and remember, it's the truth.

United American Eagles
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#133347 Feb 1, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CB, how they hangin?
Nice Spoof job Rico!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#133348 Feb 1, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice, thanks for asking. lol!
Hey CB , that was Rico spoofing my handle. Hope your well !
United American Eagles

Carmel, IN

#133349 Feb 1, 2013
Good Morning trolls of Rose's, it's cold, like single digits, i hope that you are all safe and warm (i pray that if Shayla got deported that ICE got her in a warm place, i mean it's so cold out). Still it's a another good day to post truth on topix, that truth you trolls hate, but we do it anyway (for the silent readers of topix) for we are the purveyors of truth and it's the right thing to do, but not always the most popular, especially with truth haters (like you trolls).

Good Morning silent readers hungry for truth, you are in the right place for this is the Pub, that thread in IR where they post the truth (that trolls hate).

Oh, let the truth be posted.

Real United American Eagles and viva the truth!
United American Eagles

Carmel, IN

#133350 Feb 1, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't look now, darlin, but someone is impersonating you. See ya later. Hope you've had a great day.
OMG, it's the dark rodent! I'm glad you were able to see that it wasn't me, Ga. I'm a victim of his nasty work and we can only wonder who will be next (The dark rodent is very clever with the super secret proxy and it's hard to tell, sometimes)??

Real United American Eagles

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#133352 Feb 1, 2013
"A Sunny Afternoon"

http://youtu.be/2EHXH0hYkuU
The KinKs
{The Boat That Rocked -{M}
Kane

Riverside, CA

#133355 Feb 1, 2013
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See (Larger Than Life Version)

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#133356 Feb 1, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Night all
Was wird daraus wenn der Bruno mal tot geht?

DRUGS..........X}
[the American Myth]

http://youtu.be/m5XRMe2BZtQ

RATATAT

WHerzog / Stroszek /76

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#133358 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
So your "friends" in your fighting and bickering thread are using posts from the Pub against you, Rose? Tsk tsk tsk, that must hurt. It's those silent readers, Rose, they'll get you every time.
No, it was not my friends, you lying moron.

It was YOU and YOUR friend Gag Girl.

Go play your stupid, childish games with someone else, Slim. You've been boring for years now.
United American Eagles

Germany

#133359 Feb 1, 2013
I thought I recognized that dirty old rottonCrotch smell.Dirty Rose.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#133360 Feb 1, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CB , that was Rico spoofing my handle. Hope your well !
I think its Slim since he's the one that brought you up.

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#133361 Feb 1, 2013
~~~Smiling Faces~~~

http://youtu.be/_PkNjc_pPNU

The Undisputed Truth
~visual Armageddon~

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#133362 Feb 1, 2013
United American Eagles
"Any Way The Wind Blows"

http://youtu.be/FIXhZ6SUDzY
FZ & The MOI
plasticdada-video
Sliminator

Anonymous Proxy

#133363 Feb 1, 2013
Where is our great one so full of wisdom tonight?

All hail our king!!!!!!

United American Eagles
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#133364 Feb 1, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its Slim since he's the one that brought you up.
You could be right.:) Slim needs a Hot towel and a cold shower maybe?? lol
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#133365 Feb 1, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e8s_a8EBE_IXX
Good Time Charlie's Got he Blues
Charlie Rich
George !! How the H*ll ya been Buddy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min NTRPRNR1 265,680
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) 25 min BlackNerd_JavaPro... 895
Mexican woman who hanged herself showed no dist... 1 hr Memo From Turner 2
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 3 hr kuda 221
Australia defends sending refugees to Cambodia 3 hr Kung Pao 4
Columbus Mother Targeted For Deportation Over T... 4 hr Frugalady 12
Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an... 4 hr spud 45

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE