Rose's Pub
Daisy

United States

#133197 Jan 28, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Ole Bill pretty much slept with everybody and from what I remember of his Governor days the Highway Patrol delivered the girls to him. If I remember that correctly. Good ole Bill and Hillary. Bless their old hearts. Let's not let the Reps off. Remember ole tricky Dickie and his "I am not a criminal"!!! Yeah Right!! We've had some doosies!!!
Roomie has it bill been on the innernet wth older woman on the gamer (scrabble) sites and that's where they met (him and Rose)? oh oh oh oh oh!!!!!!!!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#133198 Jan 28, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?
http://youtu.be/hTrkOEb7wns
EMBRYO
<metalcover>
Well, I just let mine out in a parking lot going to get a Subway sandwich. He had to pee-pee really bad. Forgot to put his prong collar on. Damn dog drug me all over the damn parking lot. Don't laugh. He weighs 55 pounds and has the strength of a damn bull. It's night and day with or without the prong collar. He's so sweet and docile with the prong collar and a real nut without it, but I love him anyway and he has such a sweet Aussie smile.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#133200 Jan 28, 2013
Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Roomie has it bill been on the innernet wth older woman on the gamer (scrabble) sites and that's where they met (him and Rose)? oh oh oh oh oh!!!!!!!!!!
The last I remember from any of the Pats, GR had a beautiful lady on his couch and everybody was jealous. He was pissed at WE for something. Suddenly things were just nuts and I gave up trying to figure out who hated who and why. It all seemed very childish to me. TW was telling me it was a good day to fight but I wasn't exactly sure who I was suppose to be fighting. What happened to OKB? LOL!!! Where the Hell is everybody????????? LMAO!! I need a nap. I've been up since 2:30am. If I go to sleep I'll see ya' tomorrow. If I'm passed being able to sleep, I'll be back later. When you figure all this stuff out be sure to let me know. I'm curious. Somebody was sleeping with somebody else too. It sounded like group sex. Who was involed with THAT!! Curious minds want to know.
Foxy is Foxy

United States

#133201 Jan 28, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome X -Man-, I'm surprised you hadn't heard it before, you must be younger than I thought, that song's been around longer than Quirky's been telling lies...:)...
It's part of the devil's deal that Rose made, Quirky isn't allowed to post lies anymore, in the Pub. I suspect Q didn't want to make the deal, but he was forced to by a corrupt (they all are) topix mod.

We need to find out more about this nasty work, that is, what all did Rose sign away and agree to and what did she get in return?

Go ahead Vorenus and ask Rose and see if she will submit any truth at all on the matter. It is my guess that she will lie as usual.

Who has been telling lies longer than Quirky, you ask, that's easy, it's always been Rose.

Foxy is Foxy

“The Wrath of the Buzzards”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

Circling

#133202 Jan 28, 2013
*The Devil You Know*

http://youtu.be/I7lC-nq4yWw

Econoline Crush

Delicate love, precious and pale
Tempted and torn
Broken and failed
Don’t leave me here
Don’t leave me alone
I am the one
The devil you know

“The Wrath of the Buzzards”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

Circling

#133203 Jan 28, 2013
*Lonesome Town*

http://youtu.be/YCqjLiPrR7I

Ricky Nelson

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#133204 Jan 28, 2013
You Better Love Somebody ~ Sugarfoot
http://youtu.be/BaXAGDrPsDg

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#133205 Jan 28, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
*Lonesome Town*
http://youtu.be/YCqjLiPrR7I
Ricky Nelson
Are you lonesome tonight?? Lol!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#133206 Jan 28, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you lonesome tonight?? Lol!
You enjoying the windy weather? It's so cold here in Los Angeles tonight!!!

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

LA lady..

#133207 Jan 28, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoying the windy weather? It's so cold here in Los Angeles tonight!!!
I was telling Rose that earlier, it really is chilly here.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#133208 Jan 28, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
I was telling Rose that earlier, it really is chilly here.
It's good spooning weather!!!

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

LA lady..

#133209 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I know!! This is the only time you'll hear me say..it sucks to be single! lol!!
United American Eagles

United States

#133211 Jan 29, 2013
Good Morning truth purveyors and silent readers, it's another good day to post truth here in *the* truth thread of topix. Oh, you ask about the name?, don't worry about that, the Pub is once again under *new (and improved)* management. We anticipate that the personage named on the sign will soon be banned from topix, for life (the topix 10 strike rule, 10 strikes and you're out forever). LOLOL

United American Eagles bringing truth here in the Pub.

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#133212 Jan 29, 2013
Nice outside!

"My Belle Ami"

http://youtu.be/asneSWGKrRc
The Tee Set
original vid
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#133213 Jan 29, 2013
United American Eagles wrote:
Good Morning truth purveyors and silent readers, it's another good day to post truth here in *the* truth thread of topix. Oh, you ask about the name?, don't worry about that, the Pub is once again under *new (and improved)* management. We anticipate that the personage named on the sign will soon be banned from topix, for life (the topix 10 strike rule, 10 strikes and you're out forever). LOLOL
Now why would Rose get banned from Topix? How horrible. I can't believe that since just in my case she only threatened me and my daughters two or three times. Remember the last one was "I'm going to get you and your kids, too.". I don't believe if Rose hunted someone down and shot them Topix would do a thing. Anyway if she is somewhere with the other Pats they are giving her what she needs, lots of attention and that's the really sad thing about Rose. Can only stay a few minutes. Been cooking all day. Making home made cream of broccoli soup for dinner tonight and for after "his" surgery tomorrow. Hopefully they will get all the tumor this time. My youngest has said she would do hospital duty for me so I making her & hers lasagna to take home after they get in tomorrow night. Late surgery at 4 then the wake up time. They may not get in till 8p so thought I better do something so she didn't have to cook. Anyway "his" house smells like heaven. Hope everyone is well today.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#133214 Jan 29, 2013
I see you guys have a new beauty to chase around these days. Have fun!! LOL!!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#133215 Jan 29, 2013
johnny belinda wrote:
Nice outside!
"My Belle Ami"
http://youtu.be/asneSWGKrRc
The Tee Set
original vid
E tu Brute'? LOL!! How ya doing, sugar. Hope this finds you very well indeed. LOL
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#133216 Jan 29, 2013
What do you boys do when an old lady isn't around to keep you in check and make sure the slobbering is kept to a minimum. You guys are something else.

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#133217 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
~~The Full Measure~~

http://youtu.be/Nace1xqUFDw

The Lovin' Spoonful
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#133218 Jan 29, 2013
United American Eagles wrote:
Don't look now but see those Judge it's. I don't think Rosita is a far away as we think. Hello, Rose. Always nice to hear from you. Who are you backing in the Super Bowl. I love SF but I think I'm going to have to back Flako and the East coast boys this time. What about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin Already Mad at Donald ... 31 min IQofOrange 3
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr Bakker 14,439
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 5 hr Geezer 22
News California attorney general pick pledges affron... 6 hr USA Today 10
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 7 hr Mickey Ratt Club 33
News Days after election, mayors pledge to protect u... 9 hr Well Well 53
News Donald Trump's election makes undocumented immi... 9 hr Wildchild 1
More from around the web