Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#133147 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
I think you are just a tat off is that your fact based on exactly what in the matter of killing BIG FOOT...Seriously?
So hate promo's you support them?
I support not hate for it can arise from not knowing enough sometimes too much maybe but in a general setting hate really is maybe not the best place to share it...
That would be like sitting in church just bitching out the priest or something you know there you have to have a certain attitude one of a calm.
Topix is Politics it does get heated but hate? That be like Kennedy having to take that Third bullet without question...or wait without doubt, well something on that line...
So to burdens it is then always a blame?
Who said to take what to the cleaners first of the guy brought me here is long done and over with to the next it is one thing to be pissed off to the core and to voice it but one would have to have a bit more than next to nothing to get something...
The streets never thought in my wildest dreams that I could actually be living in them I did a Polish thing I guess many sat in the streets of Berlin for a while too...
It sucks no question about it, to keep one's spirit I think would be the most important I think it is far more important than keeping up to keep appearances and such become second in nature first of to be out you tend to get a bit muddy at times then to the in of a nice relaxing shower, by the time you get back out you already feel like damn out again you tend to stay cleaner longer if you stay in the surroundings that one is in for a time being. A shower and then out it makes you get feeling dirty real fast and then it all feels like you don't want to be out and you don't want to be in either but if in is just a short time why bother at all???
I think some may be that a bit lame? Not so fast in their process to taking on that a life outside to not make it a life for one sure the feelings are there but you have to keep on making it so in your mind you are not homeless though I ask myself all the time where is my HOME, and it's not just a question of shelter but where to this day is my home considering I am not Native to America...
But in the street not to be become it one without a home to join groups families I really didn't want to be part of that I honestly don't know how some have achieved that life in years some up to 15 and up to live outside amongst people I mean riverbeds under bridges, the level of poverty it hasn't all set in at all with me.
And yeah I am feeling major anger it is not a freaking feeling of joy having to walk in 120 heat every day or sleep out when it drizzles and it is cold some nights I had no blanket till I thought of getting one out of a car or ask the huy at the u haul, and let me tell you the things some people hand out like food drives too food from 2001 AND SHIT...
i MEAN IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY OR REALLY WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING MAYBE it's not all that humorous as some may think it to be...or wish it was, it's ruff sometimes not being able to get what's needed...
Anyway a lot of things they can be big they can be made much bigger though too...
Ads for instance what they do...some are way annoying and others they just are that to the point on key and one sees what the product is without much to do da...
I'm not off a tat. I think the consensus was that you killed it. You made it another chatterbox and a forum of your whole life when these serious Cali (for the most part) posters wanted to discuss a serious (in their view) problem (illegal immigration). You brought all sorts of characters to the thread and encouraged others that shouldn't have been there. You were a menace to them and drove some (like Ann) away. So you can own it now, Tinka, you killed the Big Foot thread, all by your lonesome.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#133148 Jan 27, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
Rainy Night In Georgia
http://youtu.be/yRKqfrct070
Brook Benton
Wow, great song V. I'd never heard it before, thanks. ;)

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#133149 Jan 27, 2013
Lluvia Al Corazon

http://youtu.be/h9DHXB-gxHk
Mana
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#133150 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Oh and to wise guy or gal-Big Foot, in my defense I am that an Alien and just as they didn't know me I didn't know them...
Ausserirrdisch to the States yep I came in (lagally) and that did not instill hate either to all that which was not legid legal...
Shit sure happens though doesn't it..
I think they made popcorn addictive kush-popcorn...is what it is... I must have it...
You moved into a neighborhood (Big Foot) and squatted. Sure you were welcome to post a post or two, but you just moved right on in, sat right down, and, daddy, let your mind grow long..to the shock of all of them? no? It was your whole life and a whole lot more right on that thread and they couldn't lose you and guess what, the thread is gone, but you are still here. Most of those posters are gone, but you are still here. If and when topix shuts down forever, you will be the last one to turn out the lights?

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#133151 Jan 27, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, great song V. I'd never heard it before, thanks. ;)
You're welcome X -Man-, I'm surprised you hadn't heard it before, you must be younger than I thought, that song's been around longer than Quirky's been telling lies...:)...

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#133152 Jan 27, 2013
Lol! Hi V

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#133153 Jan 27, 2013
Hey maybe one day you end up in a wheelchair for some crazy reason just remember You have to let go trying to overcome at first I am sure it will be a constant...

Level 6

in a city...

#133154 Jan 27, 2013
I mean losing limbs or not being able to move that would be horrible to forgive and forget strong to how many?

How some got into one, you know...

But to know what it is like having to overcome over and over that get's tiring and uses up a lot of energy...

I think someone has a corncob stuck still or something...

Level 6

in a city...

#133155 Jan 27, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
You moved into a neighborhood (Big Foot) and squatted. Sure you were welcome to post a post or two, but you just moved right on in, sat right down, and, daddy, let your mind grow long..to the shock of all of them? no? It was your whole life and a whole lot more right on that thread and they couldn't lose you and guess what, the thread is gone, but you are still here. Most of those posters are gone, but you are still here. If and when topix shuts down forever, you will be the last one to turn out the lights?
Actually there was a lot to say after having heard a lot as well...

Life, daddy o there would be a watchful eye a one...

So it seems you are here too so why wouldn't it be you shutting down the electricity?

I mean just wondering...

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#133156 Jan 27, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
Lol! Hi V
Hi CB!
How's it going guapa?
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#133157 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Hey maybe one day you end up in a wheelchair for some crazy reason just remember You have to let go trying to overcome at first I am sure it will be a constant...
menace..meanness, ness ness. You owe Big Foot an apology, Tinka, that it will never see, no excuses, it's all truth. Go to the topix graveyard of threads and to the headstone that reads "Here lies Big Foot" and say a prayer and issue your heartfelt contrition for it's untimely demise because of you.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#133158 Jan 27, 2013
I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE PARTY

http://youtu.be/fHdi2W1-Uuc

BEATLES
wet-blanket vid
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#133159 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there was a lot to say after having heard a lot as well...
Life, daddy o there would be a watchful eye a one...
So it seems you are here too so why wouldn't it be you shutting down the electricity?
I mean just wondering...
Silicone Valley, computers, the internet, where it all began, in Cali, where you are. You will be the one to shut it all down. You will usher in the apocalypse and all that will entail, i fear. Your image is everywhere, that Tinka Bell, and the bell tolls for everyone sooner or later and on that terrible day..

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#133160 Jan 27, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CB!
How's it going guapa?
All is cool, how are you?

Level 6

in a city...

#133161 Jan 27, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not off a tat. I think the consensus was that you killed it. You made it another chatterbox and a forum of your whole life when these serious Cali (for the most part) posters wanted to discuss a serious (in their view) problem (illegal immigration). You brought all sorts of characters to the thread and encouraged others that shouldn't have been there. You were a menace to them and drove some (like Ann) away. So you can own it now, Tinka, you killed the Big Foot thread, all by your lonesome.
Xcuse me but you're whack...

Plus you can still post in it if you would want to...

So so why was that than in a public Forum a public site in the first place they had some place they could have gone into, someone posted a link for it, I went and checked it out..

Life in phases they say all things happen for a reason...

I wasn't going to sit by while Pride was raising hell, so now what is this Pub too a place where we can't speak freely to speak to say to rant and to rave to make things clear?

Who and how someone's getting the info they read into their ear conscience mind maybe that is un-clear??

Anyway you have all the right along with others to voice your opinion as much as anyone on a public site for that matter please don't see the rain as crap if I were to tell you that it will rain crap...

Or if that happened and I said it would it maybe be some cruel God p'd off that he isn't holding the highest position?

Pridefulness I can also see how that happens but to turn my pissy fits into a real battle well then lets have a civil war over what I said and what someone else said to that or vise versa..?????

Nothing wrong with feeling some Pride honest there isn't maybe people need a bit more of it, and surely there must be things that people can be proud over/about?

To what a real low feel is what a real low can do a real low down to earth digging in deep low...
Do you think people's action reflect more on others than words or are words completely meaningless to others?

What's confusing is that people that do not get along don't really have to interact but they still do on the www but to tell someone to get out of a public site because they thought they had bigger things to say to voice then and if so, they should have gone completely Private in their matters as well...
I mean if I had shit to say and I thought it mattered more than anyone's or anything I would want it to be totally away from the public's eye...

Miracles are people seriously still wanting to hunt down Jesus or some crazy shit...

Would you like to start up with some of the things mentioned on either side, as you so put it sides?

Sides to what anyway life death?

Black white brown in that case I could only see real man in wife beaters at their kitchen tables huffing themselves up while sitting in da kitchen beside their kids family and storming around rifle in hand stating that they would clean the air alright or get away or what ever...

Always a subject is subjective to view...

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#133162 Jan 27, 2013
"I Don't Want To See You Again"

http://youtu.be/-BUTQwHje2k
Peter & Gordon
33rpm

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#133163 Jan 27, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
All is cool, how are you?
Doing well, thanks, killing time, I'm waiting for my brother to arrive at LAX from Cancun Mexico, that lucky sun of a gun.....
For some reason I got a warning and discarded message for posting the word "son"....
go figure.

Level 6

in a city...

#133164 Jan 27, 2013
Maybe you are one that has gotten away with a lot of shit and are still dishing it out, shit for no good reason...

I believe people like that exist...

So for a lame ass battle of nonsense for the heck of it I can dish out a lot too, in other ways prolly I could to the physical I slept my mother before so nothing in that makes me feel superior however, it just so happened that it was a reflex of her hitting me first...

So if you got something on your mind try not to talk around much because that is no stimulant for real talk really it sidetracks so are you just being sarcasticly funny because I can take that well...

I can take real sarcasm too, but then if it is to attack and not just that a let out hmmmm

Level 6

in a city...

#133165 Jan 27, 2013
Oh and the last one maybe the first...

Dusted cleaned got the table set etc...

Welcoming party you know...

Mother was gone too.

But then maybe I didn't stick around either and now everyone is here...
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#133166 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Xcuse me but you're whack...
Plus you can still post in it if you would want to...
So so why was that than in a public Forum a public site in the first place they had some place they could have gone into, someone posted a link for it, I went and checked it out..
Life in phases they say all things happen for a reason...
I wasn't going to sit by while Pride was raising hell, so now what is this Pub too a place where we can't speak freely to speak to say to rant and to rave to make things clear?
Who and how someone's getting the info they read into their ear conscience mind maybe that is un-clear??
Anyway you have all the right along with others to voice your opinion as much as anyone on a public site for that matter please don't see the rain as crap if I were to tell you that it will rain crap...
Or if that happened and I said it would it maybe be some cruel God p'd off that he isn't holding the highest position?
Pridefulness I can also see how that happens but to turn my pissy fits into a real battle well then lets have a civil war over what I said and what someone else said to that or vise versa..?????
Nothing wrong with feeling some Pride honest there isn't maybe people need a bit more of it, and surely there must be things that people can be proud over/about?
To what a real low feel is what a real low can do a real low down to earth digging in deep low...
Do you think people's action reflect more on others than words or are words completely meaningless to others?
What's confusing is that people that do not get along don't really have to interact but they still do on the www but to tell someone to get out of a public site because they thought they had bigger things to say to voice then and if so, they should have gone completely Private in their matters as well...
I mean if I had shit to say and I thought it mattered more than anyone's or anything I would want it to be totally away from the public's eye...
Miracles are people seriously still wanting to hunt down Jesus or some crazy shit...
Would you like to start up with some of the things mentioned on either side, as you so put it sides?
Sides to what anyway life death?
Black white brown in that case I could only see real man in wife beaters at their kitchen tables huffing themselves up while sitting in da kitchen beside their kids family and storming around rifle in hand stating that they would clean the air alright or get away or what ever...
Always a subject is subjective to view...
It's in a dimension of darkness and you know it and Big Foot will never come back. It's very sad, really and i know that you feel guilt for what you did. No one can know the future and well you never expected this one, none of us did. But the truth remains the truth. Let the truth be posted and let purveyors of truth post that truth that trolls hate and mods despise. Amen.

Foxy is Foxy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans are not compassionate 24 min serfs up 164
News Clinton calls for full citizenship path 42 min Responsibility 18
News Clinton: Nation needs to fix broken immigration... 43 min SirPrize 5
News Chapman speakers urge community dialogue on imm... 1 hr janetpatriot 11
News Two things Clinton said in Las Vegas that set h... 3 hr Gruden Face 2
News The Deported 3 hr janetpatriot 8
Immigration Lawyers 4 hr Who Guessed it 8
More from around the web