Rose's Pub

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#133155 Jan 27, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
You moved into a neighborhood (Big Foot) and squatted. Sure you were welcome to post a post or two, but you just moved right on in, sat right down, and, daddy, let your mind grow long..to the shock of all of them? no? It was your whole life and a whole lot more right on that thread and they couldn't lose you and guess what, the thread is gone, but you are still here. Most of those posters are gone, but you are still here. If and when topix shuts down forever, you will be the last one to turn out the lights?
Actually there was a lot to say after having heard a lot as well...

Life, daddy o there would be a watchful eye a one...

So it seems you are here too so why wouldn't it be you shutting down the electricity?

I mean just wondering...

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#133156 Jan 27, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
Lol! Hi V
Hi CB!
How's it going guapa?
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#133157 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Hey maybe one day you end up in a wheelchair for some crazy reason just remember You have to let go trying to overcome at first I am sure it will be a constant...
menace..meanness, ness ness. You owe Big Foot an apology, Tinka, that it will never see, no excuses, it's all truth. Go to the topix graveyard of threads and to the headstone that reads "Here lies Big Foot" and say a prayer and issue your heartfelt contrition for it's untimely demise because of you.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#133158 Jan 27, 2013
I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE PARTY

http://youtu.be/fHdi2W1-Uuc

BEATLES
wet-blanket vid
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#133159 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there was a lot to say after having heard a lot as well...
Life, daddy o there would be a watchful eye a one...
So it seems you are here too so why wouldn't it be you shutting down the electricity?
I mean just wondering...
Silicone Valley, computers, the internet, where it all began, in Cali, where you are. You will be the one to shut it all down. You will usher in the apocalypse and all that will entail, i fear. Your image is everywhere, that Tinka Bell, and the bell tolls for everyone sooner or later and on that terrible day..

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#133160 Jan 27, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CB!
How's it going guapa?
All is cool, how are you?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133161 Jan 27, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not off a tat. I think the consensus was that you killed it. You made it another chatterbox and a forum of your whole life when these serious Cali (for the most part) posters wanted to discuss a serious (in their view) problem (illegal immigration). You brought all sorts of characters to the thread and encouraged others that shouldn't have been there. You were a menace to them and drove some (like Ann) away. So you can own it now, Tinka, you killed the Big Foot thread, all by your lonesome.
Xcuse me but you're whack...

Plus you can still post in it if you would want to...

So so why was that than in a public Forum a public site in the first place they had some place they could have gone into, someone posted a link for it, I went and checked it out..

Life in phases they say all things happen for a reason...

I wasn't going to sit by while Pride was raising hell, so now what is this Pub too a place where we can't speak freely to speak to say to rant and to rave to make things clear?

Who and how someone's getting the info they read into their ear conscience mind maybe that is un-clear??

Anyway you have all the right along with others to voice your opinion as much as anyone on a public site for that matter please don't see the rain as crap if I were to tell you that it will rain crap...

Or if that happened and I said it would it maybe be some cruel God p'd off that he isn't holding the highest position?

Pridefulness I can also see how that happens but to turn my pissy fits into a real battle well then lets have a civil war over what I said and what someone else said to that or vise versa..?????

Nothing wrong with feeling some Pride honest there isn't maybe people need a bit more of it, and surely there must be things that people can be proud over/about?

To what a real low feel is what a real low can do a real low down to earth digging in deep low...
Do you think people's action reflect more on others than words or are words completely meaningless to others?

What's confusing is that people that do not get along don't really have to interact but they still do on the www but to tell someone to get out of a public site because they thought they had bigger things to say to voice then and if so, they should have gone completely Private in their matters as well...
I mean if I had shit to say and I thought it mattered more than anyone's or anything I would want it to be totally away from the public's eye...

Miracles are people seriously still wanting to hunt down Jesus or some crazy shit...

Would you like to start up with some of the things mentioned on either side, as you so put it sides?

Sides to what anyway life death?

Black white brown in that case I could only see real man in wife beaters at their kitchen tables huffing themselves up while sitting in da kitchen beside their kids family and storming around rifle in hand stating that they would clean the air alright or get away or what ever...

Always a subject is subjective to view...

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#133162 Jan 27, 2013
"I Don't Want To See You Again"

http://youtu.be/-BUTQwHje2k
Peter & Gordon
33rpm

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#133163 Jan 27, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
All is cool, how are you?
Doing well, thanks, killing time, I'm waiting for my brother to arrive at LAX from Cancun Mexico, that lucky sun of a gun.....
For some reason I got a warning and discarded message for posting the word "son"....
go figure.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133164 Jan 27, 2013
Maybe you are one that has gotten away with a lot of shit and are still dishing it out, shit for no good reason...

I believe people like that exist...

So for a lame ass battle of nonsense for the heck of it I can dish out a lot too, in other ways prolly I could to the physical I slept my mother before so nothing in that makes me feel superior however, it just so happened that it was a reflex of her hitting me first...

So if you got something on your mind try not to talk around much because that is no stimulant for real talk really it sidetracks so are you just being sarcasticly funny because I can take that well...

I can take real sarcasm too, but then if it is to attack and not just that a let out hmmmm

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133165 Jan 27, 2013
Oh and the last one maybe the first...

Dusted cleaned got the table set etc...

Welcoming party you know...

Mother was gone too.

But then maybe I didn't stick around either and now everyone is here...
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#133166 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Xcuse me but you're whack...
Plus you can still post in it if you would want to...
So so why was that than in a public Forum a public site in the first place they had some place they could have gone into, someone posted a link for it, I went and checked it out..
Life in phases they say all things happen for a reason...
I wasn't going to sit by while Pride was raising hell, so now what is this Pub too a place where we can't speak freely to speak to say to rant and to rave to make things clear?
Who and how someone's getting the info they read into their ear conscience mind maybe that is un-clear??
Anyway you have all the right along with others to voice your opinion as much as anyone on a public site for that matter please don't see the rain as crap if I were to tell you that it will rain crap...
Or if that happened and I said it would it maybe be some cruel God p'd off that he isn't holding the highest position?
Pridefulness I can also see how that happens but to turn my pissy fits into a real battle well then lets have a civil war over what I said and what someone else said to that or vise versa..?????
Nothing wrong with feeling some Pride honest there isn't maybe people need a bit more of it, and surely there must be things that people can be proud over/about?
To what a real low feel is what a real low can do a real low down to earth digging in deep low...
Do you think people's action reflect more on others than words or are words completely meaningless to others?
What's confusing is that people that do not get along don't really have to interact but they still do on the www but to tell someone to get out of a public site because they thought they had bigger things to say to voice then and if so, they should have gone completely Private in their matters as well...
I mean if I had shit to say and I thought it mattered more than anyone's or anything I would want it to be totally away from the public's eye...
Miracles are people seriously still wanting to hunt down Jesus or some crazy shit...
Would you like to start up with some of the things mentioned on either side, as you so put it sides?
Sides to what anyway life death?
Black white brown in that case I could only see real man in wife beaters at their kitchen tables huffing themselves up while sitting in da kitchen beside their kids family and storming around rifle in hand stating that they would clean the air alright or get away or what ever...
Always a subject is subjective to view...
It's in a dimension of darkness and you know it and Big Foot will never come back. It's very sad, really and i know that you feel guilt for what you did. No one can know the future and well you never expected this one, none of us did. But the truth remains the truth. Let the truth be posted and let purveyors of truth post that truth that trolls hate and mods despise. Amen.

Foxy is Foxy

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#133167 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Mother was gone too.
Hi Tinka, you seem pretty content today, I'm glad to see that.
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#133168 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Mother was gone too.
Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. I don't know about everyone, but you *are* here. Big Foot couldn't recover from the damage done, the devastation wrought, by you, Tinka, in a million posts.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133169 Jan 27, 2013
What ever...
Maybe we will live through the day be part of when it will rain cats and dogs ...

We must be strong till then...

Chin up...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133170 Jan 27, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tinka, you seem pretty content today, I'm glad to see that.
Hey, I don't know having the craziest hangover ever...

Foxy Fox Fo makes me feel neurotic not in a good way...

Big Foot time adjustments call it Topix times now that is a big hang over it seems...

To get to the point of complete content feel to set my mood strictly on my own by myself etc.

Wonder Foxy FO FOX do you ever feel like you have to adjust a few things these days?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133171 Jan 27, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in a dimension of darkness and you know it and Big Foot will never come back. It's very sad, really and i know that you feel guilt for what you did. No one can know the future and well you never expected this one, none of us did. But the truth remains the truth. Let the truth be posted and let purveyors of truth post that truth that trolls hate and mods despise. Amen.
Foxy is Foxy
Ok not sure why but that made me laugh...smiles guilt?

Why are you bugging me with it, go post to it...Go to the big Foot and bring it back almight knowitall is you...
I know what I know and I know what I am thinking and who knows what you are thinking?> HU???

Who knows you and what you know?

You are calling me a thread killer????

What an insult that really is...

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#133172 Jan 27, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing well, thanks, killing time, I'm waiting for my brother to arrive at LAX from Cancun Mexico, that lucky sun of a gun.....
For some reason I got a warning and discarded message for posting the word "son"....
go figure.
Lucky for sure! Glad to hear things are good with you. Im going on a lil trip myself, X Man is taking me. Lol!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#133173 Jan 27, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Silicone Valley, computers, the internet, where it all began, in Cali, where you are. You will be the one to shut it all down. You will usher in the apocalypse and all that will entail, i fear. Your image is everywhere, that Tinka Bell, and the bell tolls for everyone sooner or later and on that terrible day..
I honestly don't know how to take in any of what you are saying...

I have my own shit to deal with or you think all my shit is everyone's business?
Things we speak of say share do tell...

I have to wash my hair and crap and I think I will wait till the world is asleep way past midnight maybe 2 or 3 in the am, maybe much then is shut down...
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#133174 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly don't know how to take in any of what you are saying...
I have my own shit to deal with or you think all my shit is everyone's business?
Things we speak of say share do tell...
I have to wash my hair and crap and I think I will wait till the world is asleep way past midnight maybe 2 or 3 in the am, maybe much then is shut down...
Goodnight then, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 1 min Synque 53
News Anti-Trump protests break out again in California 1 min American 1 2
News ICE releases 19,723 criminal illegals, 208 conv... 16 min Raydot 6
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 37 min Raydot 5,450
News Haiti Refuses To Accept Deportation Of Illegal ... 53 min tomin cali 12
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 55 min Truthfull 450
News Trump musters 31,000 Californians over immigrat... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
More from around the web