|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Now why would Rose get banned from Topix? How horrible. I can't believe that since just in my case she only threatened me and my daughters two or three times. Remember the last one was "I'm going to get you and your kids, too.". I don't believe if Rose hunted someone down and shot them Topix would do a thing. Anyway if she is somewhere with the other Pats they are giving her what she needs, lots of attention and that's the really sad thing about Rose. Can only stay a few minutes. Been cooking all day. Making home made cream of broccoli soup for dinner tonight and for after "his" surgery tomorrow. Hopefully they will get all the tumor this time. My youngest has said she would do hospital duty for me so I making her & hers lasagna to take home after they get in tomorrow night. Late surgery at 4 then the wake up time. They may not get in till 8p so thought I better do something so she didn't have to cook. Anyway "his" house smells like heaven. Hope everyone is well today.
Rose's most famous threat, "i'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too."

*shudder*, that just gives me the chills..
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Ga Girl 56 wrote:
I see you guys have a new beauty to chase around these days. Have fun!! LOL!!!!
Sometimes, the crazy train makes an unscheduled stop, here, but not very often (thank gawd!), so don't worry about that Ga.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Slim, behave will ya ;)
Patronizing The Peach

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

United American Eagles wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes, the crazy train makes an unscheduled stop, here, but not very often (thank gawd!), so don't worry about that Ga.
You're so obviously condescending, it's painfully embarrassing to everyone.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Rose's most famous threat, "i'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too."
*shudder*, that just gives me the chills..
No problems here. None of this applies to me. I'm neither pretty and Fletcher weighs 55 pounds. Back to the kitchen!!
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Patronizing The Peach wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so obviously condescending, it's painfully embarrassing to everyone.
Boy howdy,*everyone's* a critic. I meant infamous, OK?, Rose's most *infamous* threat...
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>No problems here. None of this applies to me. I'm neither pretty and Fletcher weighs 55 pounds. Back to the kitchen!!
Can you share your broccoli soup recipe dear sweet Ga?

This is the new Pub (under new management) and we do things like that, now.
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Now why would Rose get banned from Topix? How horrible. I can't believe that since just in my case she only threatened me and my daughters two or three times. Remember the last one was "I'm going to get you and your kids, too.". I don't believe if Rose hunted someone down and shot them Topix would do a thing. Anyway if she is somewhere with the other Pats they are giving her what she needs, lots of attention and that's the really sad thing about Rose. Can only stay a few minutes. Been cooking all day. Making home made cream of broccoli soup for dinner tonight and for after "his" surgery tomorrow. Hopefully they will get all the tumor this time. My youngest has said she would do hospital duty for me so I making her & hers lasagna to take home after they get in tomorrow night. Late surgery at 4 then the wake up time. They may not get in till 8p so thought I better do something so she didn't have to cook. Anyway "his" house smells like heaven. Hope everyone is well today.
Sssnnniiifff, aahh, I can just smell that wonderful aroma from your kitchen, Ga Girl 56, just as good as the truth smells here in the Pub (but, not to nasty trolls)!
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Crazy Beautiful wrote:
Good morning Slim, behave will ya ;)
Hello crazy.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Can you share your broccoli soup recipe dear sweet Ga?
This is the new Pub (under new management) and we do things like that, now.
No!! Actually I'm just kind of one of those make it up as you go kind of cooks. I'll try then you're on your own.
2 lrg bags of broccoli
1 qt of milk (use cream if you like, milk just has less fat
1/4 of a large onion chopped sauteed
3 pieces of lean bacon fried till just soft
1/2 t. fresh parsley
salt

Using just enough water to cover, cook one bag of broc. until mushy. I just use my blender to turn it into a thick liquid including onions and bacon. Heat on stove add as much milk according to the thinkness of soup you want, heat till hot, stirring often. Add parsley. After about 15 minutes add second bag of broccoli. Cook on low heat till broccoli is just done but not mushy and that's it. I serve mine with cornbread but it's great with sour dough bread too.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Now to a more serious subject. I think Rose should be allowed to come back. Hopefully she's learned her lesson. If not then Topix can bring down the sword. Actually I'd feel safer knowing where she was than just having her floating around. LOL!! Don't you guys think she should come back. I'm not here very often and will be leaving on Thurs. sometime. This is kind of her home. I wouldn't want to deprive her of that.
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Puppy Love......Paul Anka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =m6mer2hnfxQXX
Leave Fletcher alone!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rose is under the sword of topix Damaclese and she knows it. She hopes that the corrupt mods will save her, but it only takes one honest mod and that is what she fears the most, that unknow mod, who will cut that thread, and the sword will drop, and then..
adios amigos adios
http://youtu.be/OHjcQo8roTI
What a lying fool you are.

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Now to a more serious subject. I think Rose should be allowed to come back. Hopefully she's learned her lesson. If not then Topix can bring down the sword. Actually I'd feel safer knowing where she was than just having her floating around. LOL!! Don't you guys think she should come back. I'm not here very often and will be leaving on Thurs. sometime. This is kind of her home. I wouldn't want to deprive her of that.
LMAO! "allowed to come back?"

I haven't left, haven't been banned, and I had no lesson to learn.

I have learned that there are some extremely sick people on the Internet/Topix who hide like cowards just to get away with hurting people. It's the devil's workshop for sure.

And people treat one another like they don't exist or are not real or have no feelings, including you.

It's a game and not a game for those with a conscience or those who value other humans. The Internet has cheapened the way people regard one another and treat one another. It makes me very sad.

Have your laughs. I don't care anymore.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Hello, Rose. How are you? Hope you've been well. I've had a terrible time this year with allergies even a bout of bronchitis recently. Try the soup. I know you'll love it and I bet you're a much better cook than I am. I've lost lots of my cooking skills. Too many nights I can't find anything simple enough to cook for one so I just sit down with some Hershey kisses. Hope you've been well though.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

<quoted text>
I have learned that there are some extremely sick people on the Internet/Topix who hide like cowards just to get away with hurting people. It's the devil's workshop for sure.
And people treat one another like they don't exist or are not real or have no feelings, including you.
It's a game and not a game for those with a conscience or those who value other humans. The Internet has cheapened the way people regard one another and treat one another. It makes me very sad.
Rose, I'm not laughing at you. I just based what I said on what I had been told. Don't take offense. None was meant.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I better go. Everyone have a wonderful afternoon and evening. We're expecting some storms tonite and tomorrow. I noticed back home is now under a flood advisory so the next couple of days should be interesting around here. If I don't get back to see you all before I leave everyone be careful while I'm gone.

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Rose, I'm not laughing at you. I just based what I said on what I had been told. Don't take offense. None was meant.
My feelings are raw. I shouldn't be here today.

My apologies for snapping at you. But you shouldn't believe everything you read on Topix by people who play games. They don't think people here are real, just their little play toys.

Have a good day.
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
To post here now, you must have a visitor's pass, Rose, you don't have one.--the new management in the Pub.
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
To post here now Rose, you must apply for a one day visitor's pass, which you haven't done. So your above post is deleted, it doesn't exist.--new management of Rose's Pub.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••