|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The law serves justice. A lawyer will get you justice and most won't charge you a dime until after you get your justice.
Any man that would toss a woman out on the streets with nothing but the clothes on her back deserves to be tossed out on the streets with nothing but the clothes on his back.
Yeah I agree that something similar at least would be fair to the other party and one just never knows what lies ahead, you know what I feel is not right the the freedom of expression to express there was a time when it seemed it was not just to voice anger...I mean that is like un heard of to many parts around the world so in America it should be one of the freest indeed to what speech is * I know speech can set in deep but not deeper than a wound instilled through any further action...

But some differ and it takes control for sure a mind is a powerful tool...

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

The name of the club will be the *The clique* a connection like a coop...
Maybe it will be named that, The COOP...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Dude an American Pastor sentenced to Iran for 8 years?

Did you read that?

Law served to the spiritual part of existing it has no hold really all it would do is bring back I don't like Churches for that reason to the reason they seek...

If you could feel your body and no beat from your heart but you still can feel like breathing would you want that pill that brings back your heart to instill then what reason...ahhhhh

People deal deal differently and coping to do that takes time they would have less people needing the priest if they didn't have to be begging...

Besides it all what do they say?

As long as one can learn something or so?

What I need to do is get my crap straight I don't want to have feelings of anger which really doesn't deserve it and that can happen easy if one starts generalizing BEING to the groups of (work,leisure, family even), because not everyone really belongs to the group that they are in many o times it is because of need...

I don't know I think last night it was had a vision of the halls the huge huge halls that are filled of people needing to hear the word they pay in and head home done...They did their part for the most part something like that of a feel, but that is the beauty to come to that realizing to where one's self is at in all of it...

I know for sure some things and how I would deal if somewhere ahead of me something similar would occur of some of the things that I have gone through now...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Ok law the one of the people in spiritual realm really to it's value?

The pleasing of healing above all is a first in rule...

Not just for self but to see a better of all things in this world that should be above self anyway our Planet for if it were completely done gone we then all would be taken home for sure, and just think there was still much un done for the good people to meet and greet and all the ones that had been passed by well that is one thing of having been homeless and well still am not house less though and a bed tonight especially I don't know what I would do if I had to be sleeping out...

I don't ever want to be outside again, then I would honest to goodness do nothing but pray to be taken...

Honest some of the things to think about it does get dark so to get creative and use it all through art...
I always hated puking for all of my life and now to have some days when I wish I could things like that I guess they could change people I don't want to be that person the bitter kind...no way no how never...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Oh and to wise guy or gal-Big Foot, in my defense I am that an Alien and just as they didn't know me I didn't know them...

Ausserirrdisch to the States yep I came in (lagally) and that did not instill hate either to all that which was not legid legal...

Shit sure happens though doesn't it..

I think they made popcorn addictive kush-popcorn...is what it is... I must have it...

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Rainy Night In Georgia

http://youtu.be/yRKqfrct070
Brook Benton
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
I think you are just a tat off is that your fact based on exactly what in the matter of killing BIG FOOT...Seriously?
So hate promo's you support them?
I support not hate for it can arise from not knowing enough sometimes too much maybe but in a general setting hate really is maybe not the best place to share it...
That would be like sitting in church just bitching out the priest or something you know there you have to have a certain attitude one of a calm.
Topix is Politics it does get heated but hate? That be like Kennedy having to take that Third bullet without question...or wait without doubt, well something on that line...
So to burdens it is then always a blame?
Who said to take what to the cleaners first of the guy brought me here is long done and over with to the next it is one thing to be pissed off to the core and to voice it but one would have to have a bit more than next to nothing to get something...
The streets never thought in my wildest dreams that I could actually be living in them I did a Polish thing I guess many sat in the streets of Berlin for a while too...
It sucks no question about it, to keep one's spirit I think would be the most important I think it is far more important than keeping up to keep appearances and such become second in nature first of to be out you tend to get a bit muddy at times then to the in of a nice relaxing shower, by the time you get back out you already feel like damn out again you tend to stay cleaner longer if you stay in the surroundings that one is in for a time being. A shower and then out it makes you get feeling dirty real fast and then it all feels like you don't want to be out and you don't want to be in either but if in is just a short time why bother at all???
I think some may be that a bit lame? Not so fast in their process to taking on that a life outside to not make it a life for one sure the feelings are there but you have to keep on making it so in your mind you are not homeless though I ask myself all the time where is my HOME, and it's not just a question of shelter but where to this day is my home considering I am not Native to America...
But in the street not to be become it one without a home to join groups families I really didn't want to be part of that I honestly don't know how some have achieved that life in years some up to 15 and up to live outside amongst people I mean riverbeds under bridges, the level of poverty it hasn't all set in at all with me.
And yeah I am feeling major anger it is not a freaking feeling of joy having to walk in 120 heat every day or sleep out when it drizzles and it is cold some nights I had no blanket till I thought of getting one out of a car or ask the huy at the u haul, and let me tell you the things some people hand out like food drives too food from 2001 AND SHIT...
i MEAN IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY OR REALLY WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING MAYBE it's not all that humorous as some may think it to be...or wish it was, it's ruff sometimes not being able to get what's needed...
Anyway a lot of things they can be big they can be made much bigger though too...
Ads for instance what they do...some are way annoying and others they just are that to the point on key and one sees what the product is without much to do da...
I'm not off a tat. I think the consensus was that you killed it. You made it another chatterbox and a forum of your whole life when these serious Cali (for the most part) posters wanted to discuss a serious (in their view) problem (illegal immigration). You brought all sorts of characters to the thread and encouraged others that shouldn't have been there. You were a menace to them and drove some (like Ann) away. So you can own it now, Tinka, you killed the Big Foot thread, all by your lonesome.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Vorenus wrote:
Rainy Night In Georgia
http://youtu.be/yRKqfrct070
Brook Benton
Wow, great song V. I'd never heard it before, thanks. ;)

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Lluvia Al Corazon

http://youtu.be/h9DHXB-gxHk
Mana
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Tinka wrote:
Oh and to wise guy or gal-Big Foot, in my defense I am that an Alien and just as they didn't know me I didn't know them...
Ausserirrdisch to the States yep I came in (lagally) and that did not instill hate either to all that which was not legid legal...
Shit sure happens though doesn't it..
I think they made popcorn addictive kush-popcorn...is what it is... I must have it...
You moved into a neighborhood (Big Foot) and squatted. Sure you were welcome to post a post or two, but you just moved right on in, sat right down, and, daddy, let your mind grow long..to the shock of all of them? no? It was your whole life and a whole lot more right on that thread and they couldn't lose you and guess what, the thread is gone, but you are still here. Most of those posters are gone, but you are still here. If and when topix shuts down forever, you will be the last one to turn out the lights?

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, great song V. I'd never heard it before, thanks. ;)
You're welcome X -Man-, I'm surprised you hadn't heard it before, you must be younger than I thought, that song's been around longer than Quirky's been telling lies...:)...

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Lol! Hi V

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Hey maybe one day you end up in a wheelchair for some crazy reason just remember You have to let go trying to overcome at first I am sure it will be a constant...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I mean losing limbs or not being able to move that would be horrible to forgive and forget strong to how many?

How some got into one, you know...

But to know what it is like having to overcome over and over that get's tiring and uses up a lot of energy...

I think someone has a corncob stuck still or something...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
You moved into a neighborhood (Big Foot) and squatted. Sure you were welcome to post a post or two, but you just moved right on in, sat right down, and, daddy, let your mind grow long..to the shock of all of them? no? It was your whole life and a whole lot more right on that thread and they couldn't lose you and guess what, the thread is gone, but you are still here. Most of those posters are gone, but you are still here. If and when topix shuts down forever, you will be the last one to turn out the lights?
Actually there was a lot to say after having heard a lot as well...

Life, daddy o there would be a watchful eye a one...

So it seems you are here too so why wouldn't it be you shutting down the electricity?

I mean just wondering...

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Crazy Beautiful wrote:
Lol! Hi V
Hi CB!
How's it going guapa?
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
Hey maybe one day you end up in a wheelchair for some crazy reason just remember You have to let go trying to overcome at first I am sure it will be a constant...
menace..meanness, ness ness. You owe Big Foot an apology, Tinka, that it will never see, no excuses, it's all truth. Go to the topix graveyard of threads and to the headstone that reads "Here lies Big Foot" and say a prayer and issue your heartfelt contrition for it's untimely demise because of you.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE PARTY

http://youtu.be/fHdi2W1-Uuc

BEATLES
wet-blanket vid
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there was a lot to say after having heard a lot as well...
Life, daddy o there would be a watchful eye a one...
So it seems you are here too so why wouldn't it be you shutting down the electricity?
I mean just wondering...
Silicone Valley, computers, the internet, where it all began, in Cali, where you are. You will be the one to shut it all down. You will usher in the apocalypse and all that will entail, i fear. Your image is everywhere, that Tinka Bell, and the bell tolls for everyone sooner or later and on that terrible day..

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CB!
How's it going guapa?
All is cool, how are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••