|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

johnny belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
It is! stopped raining cleared up and now it's getting cold and windy. Were those cigarettes, Camels? lol......
"I'm Burnin' For You"
http://youtu.be/AWklafPMLD0
Blue Oyster Cult
mattu-video
What if they were is it really funny, I mean if they were I should have mentioned that...

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey now, hey now, don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now, when the world comes in
They come, they come to build a wall between us
We know they won't win
Yeah ours got broken down and I am sure that if a wall gets erected it would be for a very important reason don't you think?
If I had a choice I would live behind one, I would build one around my property but I would have the most awesome doorbell ever...

If I could I would purchase a few things to create a home...

To dream I am dreaming that Bliss is around the corner it will be found and the world will be at peace at least mine, I don't know about others but I always had a pretty calm world that surrounded my inner self must have been that something got interrupted...

Hmmmm

So who all smokes Camels? I used to smoke them back home they were my starter smoke besides HB's and then I rolled my own.
Today I like Pall Mall 100's

Is everyone wearing their new socks they got for Christmas and are they keeping clean or do some wear socks and slippers too?

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

America
it's forth-bringing for the new year so what is its outlook?

Any ideas???

I am not sure how I am doing on my resolution that can be a beast making goals that's why I am not really making many hardly any ...

I want to build a couple of bird houses or bird feeders to put crumbs in em' and soon they should be getting ready and build nests and I really do wonder when the tree out front will have new growth shooting from it's branches...
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Dick wasn't home...
So what exactly does adware do it doesn't take out the ads with cable even though much faster it would help if the ads wouldn't have to load on a page and why is that that Topix took on so many?
I am really wondering because first they had like none or do I re-call that wrong?
Hello ?
Guten Tag
I heard Daisy got broken from that, hu?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
America
it's forth-bringing for the new year so what is its outlook?
Any ideas???
I am not sure how I am doing on my resolution that can be a beast making goals that's why I am not really making many hardly any ...
I want to build a couple of bird houses or bird feeders to put crumbs in em' and soon they should be getting ready and build nests and I really do wonder when the tree out front will have new growth shooting from it's branches...
Confucius says - "If your plan is for one year plant rice. If your plan is for ten years plant trees. If your plan is for one hundred years educate children. "

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Sometimes I wonder what Army have some signed up to the prissy one the one no one really gets bombarded and I think they actually do fight with real crap over seas...
So some had been 3 0r 4 years term not having had real contact and then to come back home, still looking pretty as ever and do they lather themselves to smell so nice...

Civil War within so what would someone these days fight for?

And against whom and what to win?

Hey Margie is on...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Daisy got broken from that, hu?
I heard nothing of that ...

You must know Daisy well?

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Man I don't like my scope more like Horror when it's not soothing...

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ours got broken down and I am sure that if a wall gets erected it would be for a very important reason don't you think?
If I had a choice I would live behind one, I would build one around my property but I would have the most awesome doorbell ever...
To dream I am dreaming that Bliss is around the corner it will be found and the world will be at peace at least mine, I don't know about others but I always had a pretty calm world that surrounded my inner self must have been that something got interrupted...
Hmmmm
So who all smokes Camels? I used to smoke them back home they were my starter smoke besides HB's and then I rolled my own.
Is everyone wearing their new socks they got for Christmas and are they keeping clean or do some wear socks and slippers too?
You can get them 'Haus Bergmann' cigarettes over here in HB, Huntington Beach Mall [Olde World Germantown]. In fact you can get anything German there, fraus too! Relax, in Spanish slang here a cigarette is called a 'Fra-ho'.

"Smoke Gets In Your Eyes"

http://youtu.be/WbQuYgPrM0k
The Platters
JB Production
Da pulst mein hoffnungslos romantisches Herz viel schneller
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm
i just go a new pair of moccasins on a clearance from Christmas, like more than half off (a K clearance price). I really like em, they are warm and over sized, i can slip my feet into them real easy, kind of like slippers with no back?, a nice, warm garage for my feet and i hope no spiders ever go in there before i slip them on.
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard nothing of that ...
You must know Daisy well?
Yup, from back in bigfoot days, we go back. She's ahomo now...she might blame the POTUS, i don't know that for sure...

Foxy is Foxy

Hey, do you remember Foxy Lady? She and Free used to post alot, hu?
Stinka

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

johnny belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
You can get them 'Haus Bergmann' cigarettes over here in HB, Huntington Beach Mall [Olde World Germantown]. In fact you can get anything German there, fraus too! Relax, in Spanish slang here a cigarette is called a 'Fra-ho'.
"Smoke Gets In Your Eyes"
http://youtu.be/WbQuYgPrM0k
The Platters
JB Production
Da pulst mein hoffnungslos romantisches Herz viel schneller
Fraho smoke can burn booz does it too...

Fraus too :) That was funny for the American guys...

I like that place oh just make sure you take a peek at the finger if you are out for a Frau...

LO:L

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Don't outlive your retirement plan????

LOL I think that would be pretty ok wait then you are left with zilch so one must make sure to die off before hand, so if someone's plan runs out on the last day of this month then they ought to do what?

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, from back in bigfoot days, we go back. She's ahomo now...she might blame the POTUS, i don't know that for sure...
Foxy is Foxy
Hey, do you remember Foxy Lady? She and Free used to post alot, hu?
Big Foot that was the happening place and man though were they P'd off was like we took over the place well that is what they thought or felt...

When the bitterness ends to come as one and to state some things...hmmm

I do still like Topix especially the Pub like atmosphere when you come across that, it's always fun then...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
i just go a new pair of moccasins on a clearance from Christmas, like more than half off (a K clearance price). I really like em, they are warm and over sized, i can slip my feet into them real easy, kind of like slippers with no back?, a nice, warm garage for my feet and i hope no spiders ever go in there before i slip them on.
Christmas actually gave them to you?

That is whicket awesome...I bet you do can go places with them well with real thick cotton socks...

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Tinka wrote:
Sometimes I wonder what Army have some signed up to the prissy one the one no one really gets bombarded and I think they actually do fight with real crap over seas...
So some had been 3 0r 4 years term not having had real contact and then to come back home, still looking pretty as ever and do they lather themselves to smell so nice...
Civil War within so what would someone these days fight for?
And against whom and what to win?
Hey Margie is on...
Our Little Margie!

**Billy Don't Be A Hero**

http://youtu.be/KX-JeV37Uqw

Paper Lace
*Billyank*Video*
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Foot that was the happening place and man though were they P'd off was like we took over the place well that is what they thought or felt...
When the bitterness ends to come as one and to state some things...hmmm
I do still like Topix especially the Pub like atmosphere when you come across that, it's always fun then...
Yeah, you killed it. Bigfoot was doomed from your very first post. What name did you use then?, do you remember?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Tinka wrote:
Don't outlive your retirement plan????
LOL I think that would be pretty ok wait then you are left with zilch so one must make sure to die off before hand, so if someone's plan runs out on the last day of this month then they ought to do what?
Get a good divorce attorney and take the man who brought you to the sates and dumped you on the streets to the bank. That's what any good American girl would do. Seriously!

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

J ValJean wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Little Margie!
**Billy Don't Be A Hero**
http://youtu.be/KX-JeV37Uqw
Paper Lace
*Billyank*Video*
BaaWahhhhh! Good Grief JV this is Sunday Night. Ease up on the violence and relax. Lets hear some fun stuff and not so serious.....

PLEASE MR. CUSTER
[I don't Wanna Go}

http://youtu.be/E_Bt18kMmWs

LARRY VERNE
pincushion-videos

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••