I heard Daisy got broken from that, hu?
I heard nothing of that ...

You must know Daisy well?

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#133122 Jan 27, 2013
Man I don't like my scope more like Horror when it's not soothing...

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#133123 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ours got broken down and I am sure that if a wall gets erected it would be for a very important reason don't you think?
If I had a choice I would live behind one, I would build one around my property but I would have the most awesome doorbell ever...
If I could I would purchase a few things to create a home...
To dream I am dreaming that Bliss is around the corner it will be found and the world will be at peace at least mine, I don't know about others but I always had a pretty calm world that surrounded my inner self must have been that something got interrupted...
Hmmmm
So who all smokes Camels? I used to smoke them back home they were my starter smoke besides HB's and then I rolled my own.
Today I like Pall Mall 100's
Is everyone wearing their new socks they got for Christmas and are they keeping clean or do some wear socks and slippers too?
You can get them 'Haus Bergmann' cigarettes over here in HB, Huntington Beach Mall [Olde World Germantown]. In fact you can get anything German there, fraus too! Relax, in Spanish slang here a cigarette is called a 'Fra-ho'.

"Smoke Gets In Your Eyes"

http://youtu.be/WbQuYgPrM0k
The Platters
JB Production
Da pulst mein hoffnungslos romantisches Herz viel schneller
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#133124 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ours got broken down and I am sure that if a wall gets erected it would be for a very important reason don't you think?
If I had a choice I would live behind one, I would build one around my property but I would have the most awesome doorbell ever...
If I could I would purchase a few things to create a home...
To dream I am dreaming that Bliss is around the corner it will be found and the world will be at peace at least mine, I don't know about others but I always had a pretty calm world that surrounded my inner self must have been that something got interrupted...
Hmmmm
So who all smokes Camels? I used to smoke them back home they were my starter smoke besides HB's and then I rolled my own.
Today I like Pall Mall 100's
Is everyone wearing their new socks they got for Christmas and are they keeping clean or do some wear socks and slippers too?
i just go a new pair of moccasins on a clearance from Christmas, like more than half off (a K clearance price). I really like em, they are warm and over sized, i can slip my feet into them real easy, kind of like slippers with no back?, a nice, warm garage for my feet and i hope no spiders ever go in there before i slip them on.
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#133125 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard nothing of that ...
You must know Daisy well?
Yup, from back in bigfoot days, we go back. She's ahomo now...she might blame the POTUS, i don't know that for sure...

Foxy is Foxy

Hey, do you remember Foxy Lady? She and Free used to post alot, hu?
Stinka

Riverside, CA

#133126 Jan 27, 2013

Level 6

in a city...

#133127 Jan 27, 2013
johnny belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
You can get them 'Haus Bergmann' cigarettes over here in HB, Huntington Beach Mall [Olde World Germantown]. In fact you can get anything German there, fraus too! Relax, in Spanish slang here a cigarette is called a 'Fra-ho'.
"Smoke Gets In Your Eyes"
http://youtu.be/WbQuYgPrM0k
The Platters
JB Production
Da pulst mein hoffnungslos romantisches Herz viel schneller
Fraho smoke can burn booz does it too...

Fraus too :) That was funny for the American guys...

I like that place oh just make sure you take a peek at the finger if you are out for a Frau...

LO:L

Level 6

in a city...

#133128 Jan 27, 2013
Don't outlive your retirement plan????

LOL I think that would be pretty ok wait then you are left with zilch so one must make sure to die off before hand, so if someone's plan runs out on the last day of this month then they ought to do what?

Level 6

in a city...

#133129 Jan 27, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, from back in bigfoot days, we go back. She's ahomo now...she might blame the POTUS, i don't know that for sure...
Foxy is Foxy
Hey, do you remember Foxy Lady? She and Free used to post alot, hu?
Big Foot that was the happening place and man though were they P'd off was like we took over the place well that is what they thought or felt...

When the bitterness ends to come as one and to state some things...hmmm

I do still like Topix especially the Pub like atmosphere when you come across that, it's always fun then...

Level 6

in a city...

#133130 Jan 27, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
i just go a new pair of moccasins on a clearance from Christmas, like more than half off (a K clearance price). I really like em, they are warm and over sized, i can slip my feet into them real easy, kind of like slippers with no back?, a nice, warm garage for my feet and i hope no spiders ever go in there before i slip them on.
Christmas actually gave them to you?

That is whicket awesome...I bet you do can go places with them well with real thick cotton socks...

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

#133131 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Sometimes I wonder what Army have some signed up to the prissy one the one no one really gets bombarded and I think they actually do fight with real crap over seas...
So some had been 3 0r 4 years term not having had real contact and then to come back home, still looking pretty as ever and do they lather themselves to smell so nice...
Civil War within so what would someone these days fight for?
And against whom and what to win?
Hey Margie is on...
Our Little Margie!

**Billy Don't Be A Hero**

http://youtu.be/KX-JeV37Uqw

Paper Lace
*Billyank*Video*
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#133132 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Foot that was the happening place and man though were they P'd off was like we took over the place well that is what they thought or felt...
When the bitterness ends to come as one and to state some things...hmmm
I do still like Topix especially the Pub like atmosphere when you come across that, it's always fun then...
Yeah, you killed it. Bigfoot was doomed from your very first post. What name did you use then?, do you remember?

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#133133 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Don't outlive your retirement plan????
LOL I think that would be pretty ok wait then you are left with zilch so one must make sure to die off before hand, so if someone's plan runs out on the last day of this month then they ought to do what?
Get a good divorce attorney and take the man who brought you to the sates and dumped you on the streets to the bank. That's what any good American girl would do. Seriously!

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#133134 Jan 27, 2013
J ValJean wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Little Margie!
**Billy Don't Be A Hero**
http://youtu.be/KX-JeV37Uqw
Paper Lace
*Billyank*Video*
BaaWahhhhh! Good Grief JV this is Sunday Night. Ease up on the violence and relax. Lets hear some fun stuff and not so serious.....

PLEASE MR. CUSTER
[I don't Wanna Go}

http://youtu.be/E_Bt18kMmWs

LARRY VERNE
pincushion-videos

Level 6

in a city...

#133135 Jan 27, 2013
There's a leak inder, the roof...

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Road to Perdition

#133136 Jan 27, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
BaaWahhhhh! Good Grief JV this is Sunday Night. Ease up on the violence and relax. Lets hear some fun stuff and not so serious.....
PLEASE MR. CUSTER
[I don't Wanna Go}
http://youtu.be/E_Bt18kMmWs
LARRY VERNE
pincushion-videos
That there was bout as accurate as this here.......

The Last Stand

http://youtu.be/sXeAspbDCWc

They Died With Their Boots On
41'/ WB / EFlynn-RWalsh

Level 6

in a city...

#133137 Jan 27, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you killed it. Bigfoot was doomed from your very first post. What name did you use then?, do you remember?
Really?
I think you are just a tat off is that your fact based on exactly what in the matter of killing BIG FOOT...Seriously?

So hate promo's you support them?

I support not hate for it can arise from not knowing enough sometimes too much maybe but in a general setting hate really is maybe not the best place to share it...

That would be like sitting in church just bitching out the priest or something you know there you have to have a certain attitude one of a calm.

Topix is Politics it does get heated but hate? That be like Kennedy having to take that Third bullet without question...or wait without doubt, well something on that line...

So to burdens it is then always a blame?

Who said to take what to the cleaners first of the guy brought me here is long done and over with to the next it is one thing to be pissed off to the core and to voice it but one would have to have a bit more than next to nothing to get something...

The streets never thought in my wildest dreams that I could actually be living in them I did a Polish thing I guess many sat in the streets of Berlin for a while too...

It sucks no question about it, to keep one's spirit I think would be the most important I think it is far more important than keeping up to keep appearances and such become second in nature first of to be out you tend to get a bit muddy at times then to the in of a nice relaxing shower, by the time you get back out you already feel like damn out again you tend to stay cleaner longer if you stay in the surroundings that one is in for a time being. A shower and then out it makes you get feeling dirty real fast and then it all feels like you don't want to be out and you don't want to be in either but if in is just a short time why bother at all???

I think some may be that a bit lame? Not so fast in their process to taking on that a life outside to not make it a life for one sure the feelings are there but you have to keep on making it so in your mind you are not homeless though I ask myself all the time where is my HOME, and it's not just a question of shelter but where to this day is my home considering I am not Native to America...

But in the street not to be become it one without a home to join groups families I really didn't want to be part of that I honestly don't know how some have achieved that life in years some up to 15 and up to live outside amongst people I mean riverbeds under bridges, the level of poverty it hasn't all set in at all with me.
And yeah I am feeling major anger it is not a freaking feeling of joy having to walk in 120 heat every day or sleep out when it drizzles and it is cold some nights I had no blanket till I thought of getting one out of a car or ask the huy at the u haul, and let me tell you the things some people hand out like food drives too food from 2001 AND SHIT...

i MEAN IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY OR REALLY WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING MAYBE it's not all that humorous as some may think it to be...or wish it was, it's ruff sometimes not being able to get what's needed...

Anyway a lot of things they can be big they can be made much bigger though too...

Ads for instance what they do...some are way annoying and others they just are that to the point on key and one sees what the product is without much to do da...

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#133138 Jan 27, 2013
No One Else - Lee Seung Chul

Level 6

in a city...

#133139 Jan 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text> Get a good divorce attorney and take the man who brought you to the sates and dumped you on the streets to the bank. That's what any good American girl would do. Seriously!
Law and in laws if the rest of the family are that of a spouse then he's subject to that too...

Who does law serve?

What does law serve?

I think there is that between Religion and what is not Religious and I think somewhere in there is where I lie, so to having had spiritual awakenings events to what one thinks that is not sure just know I had a few so it's not enough to kill over splitting up let's say death for instance till death etc. so what would a divorce do that death hadn't taken care of in the case that there was such a thing? I think I don't need a divorce at all and what is in it anyway marrying more than one the Mormons had been doing that for ever maybe I just come up with a good name for my hmmm like a club for all those that know they are split up still are married and really it doesn't matter To be out and about now does it? I mean there are more rather harsh events that pull people apart...

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#133140 Jan 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Law and in laws if the rest of the family are that of a spouse then he's subject to that too...
Who does law serve?
What does law serve?
I think there is that between Religion and what is not Religious and I think somewhere in there is where I lie, so to having had spiritual awakenings events to what one thinks that is not sure just know I had a few so it's not enough to kill over splitting up let's say death for instance till death etc. so what would a divorce do that death hadn't taken care of in the case that there was such a thing? I think I don't need a divorce at all and what is in it anyway marrying more than one the Mormons had been doing that for ever maybe I just come up with a good name for my hmmm like a club for all those that know they are split up still are married and really it doesn't matter To be out and about now does it? I mean there are more rather harsh events that pull people apart...
The law serves justice. A lawyer will get you justice and most won't charge you a dime until after you get your justice.

Any man that would toss a woman out on the streets with nothing but the clothes on her back deserves to be tossed out on the streets with nothing but the clothes on his back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min woodtick57 255,929
Coleman has put out welcome mat for immigrants ... 20 min Oliver Canterberry 9
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... 1 hr Le Jimbo 14
'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep ... 2 hr Le Jimbo 739
Immigrants fill aging void 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 16
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... 3 hr Dee Dee Dee 86
A ticket to Sarah Palin's funhouse 3 hr blade007 101
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••