Titaniumm
44mag

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#132907 Jan 20, 2013
Hi Tinka!

It got cold last night so I hope that bee found it's way back to it's hive. It was cold and windy all day here. I think that is why the bee didn't come follow me around like it did yesterday.

I still can't believe that you can't find pipe weed in California. I imagined that marijuana would be growing everywhere there. Especially in the southern parts of California.

I only went to California three times in my life. All three times I parachuted in at the NTC and lived in a desert for thirty days before being bussed to an airport in the middle of the night to fly away so I really haven't been to California. I didn't see the ocean or anything else for that matter.

One time I dug up a baby cactus in California and brought it back to Kansas with me. I left it on my desk at the office and went home for a four day weekend. When I came back to work on Tuesday that cactus had grown down my desk and across the floor nearly four feet long. I had to put it down before it destroyed us all. I still feel bad about that. I should have left it in the desert where it belonged.

Anyway, I grow all my pipe weed during the summer time and store it in the barn for the winter months when nothing grows.

Be careful with those opossums. They are know carriers of leprosy...or was that armadillos? Anyway, always wash your hands after touching a wild animal. It's probably a good idea to wash your hands after touching any animal. They all roll around in fecal matter.

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

#132908 Jan 20, 2013
johnny belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'M Coming Home"
http://youtu.be/EYdW8ppycyc
Mel Torme
myspin-video
***Save it for Later***

http://youtu.be/pmTfAXzz3ok

Harvey Danger
NYC*Vid

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#132909 Jan 20, 2013
anne bonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Abraham, Martin & John
http://youtu.be/9c0Q50gyNEw
Dion Francis DiMucci
Live @ E
Nice song Anne Bonny.:)

Six White Horses
Tommy Cash

For Doctor King.
May his dream live live on.
Forever!

“dystopian proles”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

ludovico

#132910 Jan 20, 2013

This is for anyone who has had some contact with youngsters.

We who have taught, or love children who have been taught, know this is funny! From the diary of a Pre-School Teacher:

My five-year old students are learning to read.
Yesterday one of them pointed at a picture in a zoo book and said,
"Look at this! It's A frickin' elephant!"

I took a deep breath, then asked "What did you call it?"

"It's A frickin' elephant! It says so on the picture!"
And so it does,

A f r i c a n Elephant

Hooked on phonics! Isn't it wonderful,
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

At The Zoo

http://youtu.be/2JMVGLKklJo

Simon & Garfunkel
classroomlife-video

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#132911 Jan 20, 2013
The Shadow Of Your Smile ~ Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
http://youtu.be/07s0Q3RMjdg

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#132912 Jan 20, 2013
anne bonny wrote:
We who have taught, or love children who have been taught, know this is funny! From the diary of a Pre-School Teacher:
And so it does,
A f r i c a n Elephant
At The Zoo
Simon & Garfunkel
classroomlife-video
Love it, Anne. LOL!

“I know”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

you wanna be justified

#132913 Jan 20, 2013
*Colorblind*

http://youtu.be/kyl34CEhiyk

Overtone

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#132914 Jan 21, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
Hi Tinka!
It got cold last night so I hope that bee found it's way back to it's hive. It was cold and windy all day here. I think that is why the bee didn't come follow me around like it did yesterday.
I still can't believe that you can't find pipe weed in California. I imagined that marijuana would be growing everywhere there. Especially in the southern parts of California.
I only went to California three times in my life. All three times I parachuted in at the NTC and lived in a desert for thirty days before being bussed to an airport in the middle of the night to fly away so I really haven't been to California. I didn't see the ocean or anything else for that matter.
One time I dug up a baby cactus in California and brought it back to Kansas with me. I left it on my desk at the office and went home for a four day weekend. When I came back to work on Tuesday that cactus had grown down my desk and across the floor nearly four feet long. I had to put it down before it destroyed us all. I still feel bad about that. I should have left it in the desert where it belonged.
Anyway, I grow all my pipe weed during the summer time and store it in the barn for the winter months when nothing grows.
Be careful with those opossums. They are know carriers of leprosy...or was that armadillos? Anyway, always wash your hands after touching a wild animal. It's probably a good idea to wash your hands after touching any animal. They all roll around in fecal matter.
Hi DP

Before I am reading of you wrote today because it seems like it will take me a minute at least, I read your day yesterday, and a bee I wasn't thinking about yesterday to much that a while back there was talk about it that they may go instinct...

Extinct that is, but if you had smoked some it would have felt prolly friggin' awesome to experience one flying around you like that especially if you had thought of it in that way...

Hey little bee how are you today, I ask that Lady the pup quite often myself...

Friggin' ey, and feck it sometimes looking at a tree that I don't know if it he is going to make it and then another got all of a sudden ill I watered it because it looked really dry and it was still hot out and really the weather here is the same it makes no sense but let's laugh about it shall we because it all is so FUNNY!!!!

So I think now after just coming on before I read what you wrote I will have another couple of puffs and I too got high today and went through a lot in my mind and I sometimes wonder who is all in tune d with I can see myself sitting and asking a bug a few things too, it's magical like nature's spiel to look at Earth in a marvelous way to wonder and ponder up on then to now the ways how did that bug make his very first entry how did it come to be about?

I think boys created a lot of things at one time...

At one time I was scared of spiders...

I think maybe some do not agree of the word friggin' I was a one at one time it sounded too much like fecking...

And never was I up-tied per say in wording I just hadn't used that term for cussing at all honest cool that word that's so cool, like you know like when like arggghhh I used to scream at the girls almost never did holler about it just was like dang you know like it like bugs...

Some guys are afraid of spiders...

Level 6

in a city...

#132915 Jan 21, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
Hi Tinka!
Nice DP,
and nice you seem...

SO I need to know one thing more than the other, the pipe weed what kind of weed exactly would that be?
What other kind of weed would you want to smoke?
I smoked some leaves of some tree before and they actually tasted tasty and I smoked sage from yard too when I really wanted some grass weed green stuff...

Not sure why it seems so difficult at times to come across it, I feel the same it shouldn't have to be that hard to find.

Finances however aren't a plus in my book am in the red like you wouldn't believe it, not owing anything well I hadn't to bills such as rent and things even though I started having to manage and money is a frustration I think either way if you got it or if you have none, what to spend it on if you do and what it is you need when you ain't got a cent to spare...

I like to smoke my weed in a cigarette.

I have been luck while I was out living in the street many folks supplied me with what I needed really there weren't hardly any days that I had to go without, talk about medicine..
I prefer it over pills.

I have never been to Kansas and it rings in my ear *We are not in Kansas anymore*...
But there you are...

So that Cactus you know a wild creature may have crapped on it a while back and the animal may have had some contact with some chemical some human had left in the desert as some humans leave shit laying around and toss things out too...

I cleaned out the fridge today and tossed some things as well, past the due date items, all were accounted for to what they were, nothing had grown inside it :)
Not as fast as that cactus of yours...

So what happened to it? How did you eliminate it?

You should have planted it outside maybe and gave it a try to let it be free, hmmm too bad it was not at the time of me being out I could have cared for it maybe, it wasn't strangling anything or was it?

Level 6

in a city...

#132916 Jan 21, 2013
anne bonny wrote:
And so it does,
A f r i c a n Elephant
At The Zoo
Simon & Garfunkel
classroomlife-video
Silly phonics sounds and the vowels, my little one had some time with it to get it right, she was stubborn when it came to learning the alphabet she spoke fine but when it came to actually name the letters and to sound, man that was something else...

Do you have kids?

Level 6

in a city...

#132917 Jan 21, 2013
www.youtube.com/watch...

Appearances appear apparently appear to be
don't skip the ad I didn't listen to it but to be in a reality of a real and to appearance apparently appears...appealing

I think animal doesn't just roll in shit it eats it too, but to be all that frantic to be of a pure in purity the world is not a bubble or is it, it may so should be become for some so if the outside is like the inside or it should so be for the ones that need their inside to be of purity to stick it out too...

Bring it all outward can we just have an Amen to that cactus I mean awesomely genious you know prick it down you did, gave right back what it was gonna do done it hadn't much yet did it?

I still say I would have watched it and if it didn't behave I would have send it back via fast trip shipping...

Level 6

in a city...

#132918 Jan 21, 2013
Is someone still awake?

DP, the world wants us to be just not sure what perfect pushers of self all the time run go do...RUN GO DO...talk about HItler...

t'lers...Hi...t's l and ers a form of speech it's called grammar I think me spinnst es denn so viel die sprache ?

Manchmal ne' Frage kommt mir vor das mann dass nicht mehr machen kann bestens mann machts nicht aus schalt es das Licht...

Wieso nicht zum schlafen ich glaub der weg zum gehen ist totaler schluss zum shut down...

Level 6

in a city...

#132919 Jan 21, 2013
Chemical
Mineral
Fibers

1 Textile fiber
2 Natural fibers
3 Synthetic fibers
3.1 Metallic fibers
3.2 Carbon Fiber
3.3 Silicon carbide fiber
3.4 Fiberglass
3.5 Mineral fibers
3.6 Cellulose fibers
3.7 Polymer fibers
3.8 Microfibers

Glass fibers???

Level 6

in a city...

#132920 Jan 21, 2013
Last night I was hooked on the TV shopping network I watched a show on some cooking store it freeze it whatnot all in one item I like it, today I can't re-call the name of the product but I watched it all the way through waiting to see the price and they never said it...Now tell me that isn't more crazy than me not re-calling the name by now actually by the end I was so P'd off I didn't want to re-call it much

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#132922 Jan 21, 2013
A Dream Goes On Forever - Todd Rundgren

A million old soldiers will fade away
But a dream goes on forever
I'm left standing here, I've got nothing to say
All is silent within my dream

A thousand true loves will live and die
But a dream lives on forever
The days and the years will go streaking by
But the time has stopped in my dream

We all have our everyday hopes and fears
And you'll find no exception in me
But that doesn't get me through a sea of tears
Over life's biggest tragedy

You're so long ago and so far away
But my dream lives on forever
I guess I believe that I'll see you one day
For without it there is no dream

You're so far away and so long ago
But my dream lives on forever
And how much I loved you you'll never know
'Til you join me within my dream
And how much I loved you you'll never know
'Til you join me within my dream
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#132923 Jan 21, 2013
Good Morning silent readers.

Foxy is Foxy, still posting in Rose's and you-know-who still reading?, let me answer for you, yes, she is. LOLOL

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

#132924 Jan 21, 2013
***Hawaii***

http://youtu.be/sG-5w5zT-Ho

Beachboys

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#132925 Jan 21, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice DP,
and nice you seem...
SO I need to know one thing more than the other, the pipe weed what kind of weed exactly would that be?
What other kind of weed would you want to smoke?
I smoked some leaves of some tree before and they actually tasted tasty and I smoked sage from yard too when I really wanted some grass weed green stuff...
Not sure why it seems so difficult at times to come across it, I feel the same it shouldn't have to be that hard to find.
Finances however aren't a plus in my book am in the red like you wouldn't believe it, not owing anything well I hadn't to bills such as rent and things even though I started having to manage and money is a frustration I think either way if you got it or if you have none, what to spend it on if you do and what it is you need when you ain't got a cent to spare...
I like to smoke my weed in a cigarette.
I have been luck while I was out living in the street many folks supplied me with what I needed really there weren't hardly any days that I had to go without, talk about medicine..
I prefer it over pills.
I have never been to Kansas and it rings in my ear *We are not in Kansas anymore*...
But there you are...
So that Cactus you know a wild creature may have crapped on it a while back and the animal may have had some contact with some chemical some human had left in the desert as some humans leave shit laying around and toss things out too...
I cleaned out the fridge today and tossed some things as well, past the due date items, all were accounted for to what they were, nothing had grown inside it :)
Not as fast as that cactus of yours...
So what happened to it? How did you eliminate it?
You should have planted it outside maybe and gave it a try to let it be free, hmmm too bad it was not at the time of me being out I could have cared for it maybe, it wasn't strangling anything or was it?
My pipe weed varies depending upon the seed I plant. The seeds I use are genetically modified by botanists who cross breed different strains of cannabis in a never ending search for the perfect blend between a relaxing body high and a spacy head high.

I've passed my pipe to fellow travelers who take just one tiny puff, choke and cough, then sit in total silence for a few minutes before asking me who they are and how the heck can I smoke that all day long and still function normally. I always smile and say that it takes lots of practice.

The only other plant that I smoke is tobacco. I don't smoke cigarettes though. I like a nice robust cigar with really strong coffee. I like burning certain plants for their aroma. Sage is one of my favorite plants to burn to remove bad spirits from a space. Lemon balm smells good too but I don't burn it. I just grab a hand full of leafs and smell them. Basil and thyme smell wonderful as well.

I didn't kill the cactus. When I saw how fast it was growing I started to cut it back but a coworker stopped me and insisted that I let him have it. He took it to his house and ignored it to death. He left it on a window seal and went away for a few weeks. His house froze because he didn't pay the gas bill and the cactus was no more. Still, I blame myself. Had I left in in the Mojave Desert it might have lived a long happy life.

Kansas is like living anywhere else on the planet. There are houses and streets and cities and people from all walks of life here. It's just that they are spread further apart than what you would find elsewhere. The summers are hot, the winters are cold and all hell breaks out during the spring and fall but that's what basements are for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP hopefuls take on illegal immigration in deb... 36 min wild child 2
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 38 min wild child 43
News Audits of businesses for illegal immigrants rising (Dec '12) 49 min illegal illegals ... 21
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 2 hr Prep-for-Dep 111
News Bush rolls out six-point plan to address border... 4 hr Juan 4
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... 9 hr Billy Ringo 312
News Feinstein under fire from immigration advocates 12 hr Denny CranesPlace 2
More from around the web