It's a riddle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Tinka wrote:
Don't know how I even got a hold of that CD...someone musta have snug it into my stuff before...
*De Bat*

http://youtu.be/1zNnbWZOP7M

Dat be Vorenus, he come out, and fly in your face. LOL

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
*De Bat*
http://youtu.be/1zNnbWZOP7M
Dat be Vorenus, he come out, and fly in your face. LOL
Go away now...

I am speakining with a German...

He fly on my face? Yuck I don't want a male fly bugging me...

Shoosh away away with thee....

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

-Dont Panic- wrote:
OK. So today was a really nice day here in Kansas. The sun came out and the wind didn't blow and the temperature and climate was more like late spring then mid winter. Anyway, I was outside enjoying the weather and messing around in the yard when I decided to clean the leafs and whatnot out of the goldfish pond. I got the skimmer and cleaned the leafs out of the water. After that I noticed that there were piles of wet leafs all around the pond so I got a rake and started to rake up the leafs and dead grass but I started getting hot so I took my jacket off, sat down on a bench by the pond and started smoking my pipe weed as I sipped on an ice cold Pepsi Cola. That is when I noticed a honey bee flying around my head. I thought to myself that January is not the right time for honey bees around here so why was there a honey bee flying around my head. I figured it had something to do with the uncommonly warm weather and something I had that might be attractive to a honey bee. Since the honey bee was still flying around me I guessed that it might be the smell of my pipe weed so I puffed some smoke and blew it into the air. The smoke drifted away but the honey bee kept flying around my head so I decided that it was attracted to my sod pop. I poured a little of that sweet sugary liquid onto the stone bench that I was sitting on and that honey bee just kept on flying around my head. I was even more intrigued by this so I just started meditating with peaceful thoughts and that honey bee landed upon my eyeglasses and started walking around on the lenses. I removed my eyeglasses to observe the bee but the bee flew away from the eyeglasses and landed on my forehead and began to walk towards my eyelashes. I used my hand to frighten the bee away from my head and that honey bee just landed on my hand and started walking around on my index finger. I moved my hand closer to the stone bench seat with the puddle of soda pop on it and that honey bee refused to leave my finger. I finally had to gently grab the honey bee by it's wings and place it right next to a big puddle of sweet sugary soda pop to get it's attention away from my tasty flesh. That honey bee started to drink the Pepsi Cola and I could tell it was quite happy by the way it was flapping it's wings and hopping around as it sucked up the goodies. After that, that honey bee just followed me around like a good buddy for the rest of the day. It really reminded me of a pot fly that took a fancy to me a few decades back. Only time will tell if me and the mid winter honey bee will become long term friends like my Central American pot fly friend. Even if we don't get that close, I really appreciate the experience. It was magical! I hope your day was as interesting as mine!
Ok I will read it in a just a while...So you noticed things again...

You just do that a lot around your place hu?

I keep seeing giant critters around here...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away now...
I am speakining with a German...
He fly on my face? Yuck I don't want a male fly bugging me...
Shoosh away away with thee....
Goodnight Tinka!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

-Dont Panic- wrote:
OK. So today was a really nice day here in Kansas. The sun came out and the wind didn't blow and the temperature and climate was more like late spring then mid winter. Anyway, I was outside enjoying the weather and messing around in the yard when I decided to clean the leafs and whatnot out of the goldfish pond. I got the skimmer and cleaned the leafs out of the water. After that I noticed that there were piles of wet leafs all around the pond so I got a rake and started to rake up the leafs and dead grass but I started getting hot so I took my jacket off, sat down on a bench by the pond and started smoking my pipe weed as I sipped on an ice cold Pepsi Cola. That is when I noticed a honey bee flying around my head. I thought to myself that January is not the right time for honey bees around here so why was there a honey bee flying around my head. I figured it had something to do with the uncommonly warm weather and something I had that might be attractive to a honey bee. Since the honey bee was still flying around me I guessed that it might be the smell of my pipe weed so I puffed some smoke and blew it into the air. The smoke drifted away but the honey bee kept flying around my head so I decided that it was attracted to my sod pop. I poured a little of that sweet sugary liquid onto the stone bench that I was sitting on and that honey bee just kept on flying around my head. I was even more intrigued by this so I just started meditating with peaceful thoughts and that honey bee landed upon my eyeglasses and started walking around on the lenses. I removed my eyeglasses to observe the bee but the bee flew away from the eyeglasses and landed on my forehead and began to walk towards my eyelashes. I used my hand to frighten the bee away from my head and that honey bee just landed on my hand and started walking around on my index finger. I moved my hand closer to the stone bench seat with the puddle of soda pop on it and that honey bee refused to leave my finger. I finally had to gently grab the honey bee by it's wings and place it right next to a big puddle of sweet sugary soda pop to get it's attention away from my tasty flesh. That honey bee started to drink the Pepsi Cola and I could tell it was quite happy by the way it was flapping it's wings and hopping around as it sucked up the goodies. After that, that honey bee just followed me around like a good buddy for the rest of the day. It really reminded me of a pot fly that took a fancy to me a few decades back. Only time will tell if me and the mid winter honey bee will become long term friends like my Central American pot fly friend. Even if we don't get that close, I really appreciate the experience. It was magical! I hope your day was as interesting as mine!
LOL what a nice story thank you for sharing that...
I hope the bee will visit with you again maybe you should give it some light soda though something like 7 up or orange juice maybe?
You may make it sick it's stomach is so small...

Your pipe weed has my attention for sure.

My day, hmmm not all interesting to say I was in a good mood till tonight I started feeling sick about things, material things some things that I have got and some things that I need...

I saw the biggest possum last night and then before 3 raccoons that were out of this world I am sure of it, I think they may have been the 3 wise man re-incarnated they looked it a bit out of it, but way cute a really Giant one it's colors of all 3 actually very vibrant honestly so a giant one and two smaller...

They came and went their jolly way I suppose I was hoping too to see them again, I never had seen any in the outdoors live...
Only on the tv...

Are you allergic to bee stings? You should have let it sat on you some more...

Alright good night and laters, sweat dreams...
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Here there be silent readers, but you know that. You can always say hi to them, if you want. LOL and LOL

Foxy is Foxy

*Stadium Love*

http://youtu.be/6N4a7RX5x7E

Metric

"Wanna make a bet
We'll be neck to neck taking off the gloves
Spider versus bat
Tiger versus rat, rabbit versus dove

Wanna make a bet
Odds are neck to neck taking off the gloves
Spider versus bat
Tiger versus rat, owl versus dove

Every living thing pushed into the ring
Fight it out to wow the crowd
Guess you thought you couldn't just watch
No one's getting out"

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Depends what is the fight about to get the rat out of the Tigers mouth the dove took a dump on the rabbit Rabbit???

How come did that happen was he not fast enough where the freak is his hole did someone close it up too dense the path has gotten or the time just ran away?
Maybe he forgot his way that he even had to go spiders venom to what harm a bat well that wouldn't go ever either for the bat would stand tall...

A agree all is in on the table it's not a fable...

And still mythical many pray beg and plead well that's when the gloves are being pulled on tight lay flat arms stretched out all fourth right...

Welcome to the Laboratory...x that one...
Oh wait that would be Religion of a sort maybe so old forgotten...
Soon enough rotten away and then those that stay...

What is in a day ask the bunny it's a ray of sunshine they say sunny muney shines so bright and it hides away with great joy from the sunny bright light it cozies up with the spider the seep of the drips from moisture through the soil...

We're down here!!!!!

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Tinka wrote:
Depends what is the fight about to get the rat out of the Tigers mouth the dove took a dump on the rabbit Rabbit???
How come did that happen was he not fast enough where the freak is his hole did someone close it up too dense the path has gotten or the time just ran away?
Maybe he forgot his way that he even had to go spiders venom to what harm a bat well that wouldn't go ever either for the bat would stand tall...
And still mythical many pray beg and plead well that's when the gloves are being pulled on tight lay flat arms stretched out all fourth right...
What is in a day ask the bunny it's a ray of sunshine they say sunny muney shines so bright and it hides away with great joy from the sunny bright light it cozies up with the spider the seep of the drips from moisture through the soil...
We're down here!!!!!
HEY!

JUST DROPPED IN TO SEE WHAT CONDITION THE CONDITION WAS IN......
{THE GUTTERBALL SCENE- THE BIG LEBOWSKI]

http://youtu.be/od_6M8cFdUA

THE FIRST EDITION..........

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Is anyone still awake? Did someone say they woke up at around 8ish?

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's a riddle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Tinka wrote:
We're down here!!!!!
LOL, pretty good. Nite Tinka Bat, i mean bell, that's what i meant, Tinka Bell, nite.

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY!
JUST DROPPED IN TO SEE WHAT CONDITION THE CONDITION WAS IN......
{THE GUTTERBALL SCENE- THE BIG LEBOWSKI]
http://youtu.be/od_6M8cFdUA
THE FIRST EDITION..........
Oh the Dude isn't it?
So what do you determen determ feck it what is the status according to you...
So you are the awake still, I am too having pizza in the oven ready to be taken out...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, pretty good. Nite Tinka Bat, i mean bell, that's what i meant, Tinka Bell, nite.
yeah yeah go waste the night away same to you happy you to ya dreams...is what I meant...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

It was my post yet...:)

don't let the bugs take you...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

My best...man talk about language...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I believe in keeping believing my heart can't be mend anymore so to take one two a deep or a none breathing it'll be like second nature...

Dropped mine way down low a long long time ago...The heart the tic tac of being alive all I know dates are over rated without data we would have less fecked up history...
Only worth to schedule and that may have been already done in through time

Prolly for you... hahahaha

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Lies of what would have been?
Jerk off...

Not you don't think DP, so the index finger the pointer to point out some things how would it be to use a stick a spear a sword I assume that it would be much better faster more in depth what could have been what was already present...

Developed Retardation on your part!!!
Sorry Charlie but this time you are way out there....

I'll call you Frank from now on...

The air seems thin still

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Night that guy just keeps on seeping in and makes me ill...

Puke what a pain in the freakin' neck...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

It will happen to you too, what ever it may be....
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

So tomorrow, Monday, is the Presidential Inauguration? I know Daisy, what you are thinking, that you are really happy in your heart, i am too.

Yup, President Obama will put his hand on a Bible (the Book written by God) and swear in for the next four (more) years.

Btw, good morning.

Foxy is Foxy

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Foxy is Foxy wrote:
So tomorrow, Monday, is the Presidential Inauguration? I know Daisy, what you are thinking, that you are really happy in your heart, i am too.
Yup, President Obama will put his hand on a Bible (the Book written by God) and swear in for the next four (more) years.
Btw, good morning.
Foxy is Foxy
I thought tomorrow was Martin Luther King day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hundreds of protests planned this weekend acros... 4 min Responsibility 126
Border Surge Complicates GOP Pitch to Hispanics 4 min Caligula 3
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Caligula 245,361
Skip comparisons with Mexico 2 hr bigdaddy 7
La Raza CEO: 'USA! USA!' Chants 'Made Me Angry' 2 hr bigdaddy 80
Gov. Fallin demands answers on illegal immigrat... 4 hr foster 6
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
•••
•••