KREUZBERG...

#132767 Jan 18, 2013
Smoke time...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#132768 Jan 18, 2013
Sometimes I don't know if I am dealing with young Frankenstein or His young creation?

I say toss em' to the pigs into the pit is what... after all it is what they would have done to us MO fo's...

Tired...

Playing games for 5 years un heard of if you ask me...
Christ like in his image and blah blah, someone should have folded a long time back.

I too am dealing no longer now it is all about copying... and so it has been as well more than ...

So to what is the mother ship soul or spirit to where the hard drive lies?

I think the Spirit is the ship so no one gets off yet we haven't reached the sun and then will it be that who can walk in or around and all that which gets taken?

Sad some things really are that just plain sad to have been part of...

I am glad that in laws are not really relatives anymore Family doesn't mean all that much if they are not of blood...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#132769 Jan 18, 2013
Night....

Spinners are not of security and they love to take you in (or out) which ever way one sees it...

To the eye, well just think America has it's Fabrication and other places do too...

Woohooo.....Or boo...

Tactics in friendship I have been completely left disappointed to the degree that it makes absolutely none in sense...

It's really quite interesting this surviving thing and this all alone crap...

Don't tell me I wrote that before if I did then surely it was wrong and someone should have edited that don'[t you think or is majority really not real and in true that far gone?

Wanting to establish power over people must suck You can't become that I think Gods were are and to the amount it was that was set, to what lies above a higher?

I think like I said Gods were are and many have fallen and taken people with to what amount still roams?

You tell me

No God would want to dig the holes for a child now would they?

So Dear God shove off get away step aside and let the [people ride their own path way...

Father oh though why another good one Christ he was taken after 3 days of rest to return it would have been his part and to then what preach some more to address the people Father what let him down?

If I would want to come it would have been to find something, for whom?

For what?

Notes there are all over the world people have spoken said many things and let me tell you Hunger for people to starve inside the US that is a major fecking JOKE a have fun attitude about that one is what it should be by now...that people sincerely can stand by and let that happen is a crime...

That it is fact if so for reals then people of the Churches are really not worth chit and the Government must have been run by it...

Well I have taken my share and Jesus doesn't freak me out one bit...

But to some I would say they ought to be aware by now and think twice before they keep on acting up...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#132770 Jan 19, 2013
Night
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#132771 Jan 19, 2013
Today looks like a good day to knock off a couple of banks and convenience stores.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#132772 Jan 19, 2013
Rico wrote:
Today looks like a good day to knock off a couple of banks and convenience stores.
Be sure to tip the tellers.
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#132773 Jan 19, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
You did a old couple? I always feel joy when I see that...
:)
I am going to correct my post too I think the Gods are trying to take down the people for many have fallen...
Not all is lost I don't think...
I think the trees can be saved if Science would freaking step up to what Science should be...
What about football players?..could be personal if anyone helped the red elephants win kind of like cheating?..could make you think crazy?, yes, it could..the crimson tide? Just sayin'..
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#132774 Jan 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard a fat lady sing once, and it still wasn't over. Must be a lot of fat ladies waiting to sing.
Torchy says that cats will learn from their humans and that if you see a really, really, really fat cat that just has to tell you something. The cats don't lie, that's what Torchy says. LOL

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#132775 Jan 19, 2013
WHAT'S NEW PUSSYCAT?

http://youtu.be/CO7W4al841s

TOM [cat] JONES
newformatcinema

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#132776 Jan 19, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
WHAT'S NEW PUSSYCAT?
http://youtu.be/CO7W4al841s
TOM [cat] JONES
newformatcinema
~~~Walk On The Wild Side~~~

http://youtu.be/Bf7zZJCON6E

Elmer Bernstein/Columbia/62'

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#132779 Jan 19, 2013
United American Eagles wrote:
<quoted text>
Torchy says that cats will learn from their humans and that if you see a really, really, really fat cat that just has to tell you something. The cats don't lie, that's what Torchy says. LOL
TOP CAT
Do The Cha Cha Cha

http://youtu.be/aXu4lAnysE8

Hanna/Barbara/Bobby Rydell
skipthead-toon

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

#132780 Jan 19, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
TOP CAT
Do The Cha Cha Cha
http://youtu.be/aXu4lAnysE8
Hanna/Barbara/Bobby Rydell
skipthead-toon
**Alley Cat**

http://youtu.be/kGFBpqNBvJc

Bent Fabric
KatDanzing*video

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#132781 Jan 19, 2013
J ValJean wrote:
<quoted text>
**Alley Cat**
http://youtu.be/kGFBpqNBvJc
Bent Fabric
KatDanzing*video
The Ballad of Cat Ballou ~ Bobby Darin
http://youtu.be/gcZUSDoAZ44

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#132782 Jan 19, 2013
Rico wrote:
I was thinking the same or at least stop in the K at Night time and say hey to da Lady in charge over the weekend...I wouldn't rob the place while she's there she's the only one that that is worth stopping in for and well the Indian guy too, he's alright somewhat not all of the time.

He needs a bit of fun I think in his life...

So Manners ????

The things about manners mostly stand for man kind I suppose...

Must be...

My minds full of things today I am most glad about having met a Dr. that was middle eastern Indian too...

Those guys really are alright for a great part...I love the middle east...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#132783 Jan 19, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure to tip the tellers.
Ahhhhh LOL for reals dish it out and hand some around is what I say too...

Sticking it in their pockets !!!:) Will have a complete new meaning to it's old terminology i in in?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#132784 Jan 19, 2013
The Arizona less traveled really is beautiful. The AD has an awesome Tower I swear it looks like it was part of a greater Home...

Pretty...

Do you guys see it, upper right hand on the page?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#132785 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
What about football players?..could be personal if anyone helped the red elephants win kind of like cheating?..could make you think crazy?, yes, it could..the crimson tide? Just sayin'..
What abouty crimson? Is it not a color red? They don't have a team of Elephants running with a ball to end up kicking it once, they also would all have to have something huge in their trunk per say lol?

No whities in that team hu?

I think a soccer team would be awesome but...

So Footballers and their announcers they go hand in hand? They seem like they are having fun are they worried about budgets do you think?

Team California?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#132786 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Tweet tweet away!!!!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#132787 Jan 19, 2013
I agree with Rico it is a lovely day now if the Nerves would just chill a bit it could be somewhat perfect to what perfect may be is yet to be discovered...

I think Arizona is beautiful but I am stuck on Wildomar...

I think it is a spa thing (sparen may be possible on a few things) spartan you can lie on the beach at the lake and roast away...For nothing to sit at the lake doesn't cost one penny...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#132788 Jan 19, 2013
Talking about Elephants Mammoth Mountain is about to lose all the Snow it received in December if the heat wave goes on...

The winter just started up and now we are back in Summer?

HAs anyone found out the weather God or not?

Oh and baout the Gods... Tormentors...

What about that term?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For Obama, setbacks from a divided Supreme Court 2 min Denny CranesPlace 15
News 'Trade' has become a hot election topic. Here's... 5 min Tom Clancey 5
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 7 min Nopal 53
News A big chunk of Donald Trumpa s supporters were ... 11 min So You Know 4
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 19 min Trumpanzee 9,795
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 45 min Chilli J 3,659
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 45 min Nopal 966
More from around the web