The beauty is the walk is yours
The ever opening and closing doors
The loves and hates
The mends and breaks
What life does give
And what it takes
It Is all to do with what one makes
Of all that is their own
So the doors are theing (the thing)that are evolving? And windows too especially in a trailer one must stay in the time of new inventions double pane is the only way insolation suley keeps one warm... HAHAHHAHHA

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#131669 Dec 19, 2012
AMX24 wrote:
A personís life is all their own
Some would say a precious loan
Some, a gift ,of flesh and bone
To end in dust
The grave, the end to which sin has sown
The soul, the living breath of all unknown
An entity that transcends space and time
The living light of divine design
A life can be so many things
It fills the soul with what it brings
Short but sweet with highs and lows
Long and sad with falls and throws
Whatís in the cards no one knows
The beauty is the walk is yours
The ever opening and closing doors
The loves and hates
The mends and breaks
What life does give
And what it takes
It Is all to do with what one makes
Of all that is their own
And the living darkness is the true in light to what a shed is (is shed), for hadn't it been that dark in the first place there wouldn't have been that spark ...
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#131670 Dec 19, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
One own own own????
Waat do I owe myself? Fun in the Cali Sun, though can be mind taking and never mind breathing for flesh and bone if the mind turns to stone and Dust and Ashes aren't registering any longer anyways...
Good Morning!! Whatever you're saying, Tinka, I'm sure you're right. Sorry but I'm a little brain dead this AM.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#131671 Dec 19, 2012
I have to head out here in a bit and meet my contact to get my stuff...schtuff...

Ey, seriously how did some reach the high all mighty level? Wonder what they are running on...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#131672 Dec 19, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning!! Whatever you're saying, Tinka, I'm sure you're right. Sorry but I'm a little brain dead this AM.
Same here...Morning!!!
It's like 38 or so out and I think I will have one Windmill cokkie after a bit, have you ever had them?

LOL cokkie oh what I could write about that...

Sweet dicks pickled...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#131673 Dec 19, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
BTW, Whoever gave me that damn lemon, stick it up your butt. God knows it would probably fit some of you just fine. Fletcher, my dog, says enjoy. He hates it down here. I had to give him a Xanax last night just to get him to calm down. He just keeps going to the kitchen door lookin' at my car, like please take me home. He hates it here as much as I do.
Are you in Wildomar?
I can hook em' up with some really cool dogs that could make his stay more livable (God knows they could use some company themselves)...
Is Fletcher a city dog?
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#131674 Dec 19, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in Wildomar?
I can hook em' up with some really cool dogs that could make his stay more livable (God knows they could use some company themselves)...
Is Fletcher a city dog?
I don't know. He was a rescue. I don't know exactly where he came from, but he's a darlin' big thing. He'll actually jump up on you if you let him (he's not suppose to jump on people though) put his paws kind of around your hips and give you a hug. He's precious. I really don't know what I would have done without him all this time. He's been my mainstay love and campanionship.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#131675 Dec 19, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in Wildomar?
Is Fletcher a city dog?
Tinka, he's so used to the country, being here in the city makes him nervous. He hates all the traffic. The vet finally had to give me some Xanax to give him when we make these trips. He gets so upset sometimes when we're here he will actually wet himself. I hate to give him the meds but it's a choice I had to make for his peace of mind.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#131676 Dec 19, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know. He was a rescue. I don't know exactly where he came from, but he's a darlin' big thing. He'll actually jump up on you if you let him (he's not suppose to jump on people though) put his paws kind of around your hips and give you a hug. He's precious. I really don't know what I would have done without him all this time. He's been my mainstay love and campanionship.
Yeah not to sound all mushy or anything they can be like kids they make you get up and care for em', but then, it takes a caring person to begin with to appreciate an animal...

Though most Dogs really are like parrots (most seek to only one owner) I mean some even speak dogs that is and they are most loyal and appreciate all the love they receive...

I am around a little one right now and she is quite the character cute and knows what it is you're saying to her, trippy really how some are !!!

Ok have a great Morning I have to head out stop by the round up too I think...

Man I hope I will get my stuff...That is why I mostly like weed no app. no Docs no hassle...

Wish me luck I get to wake up my source.. LOL

Later...:)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#131677 Dec 19, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Tinka, he's so used to the country, being here in the city makes him nervous. He hates all the traffic. The vet finally had to give me some Xanax to give him when we make these trips. He gets so upset sometimes when we're here he will actually wet himself. I hate to give him the meds but it's a choice I had to make for his peace of mind.
I need that too peace of mind but Xanax as well as all the rest of the psyche meds leaves me with side effects, I hate them with a passion...

Xanax is pretty strong, do you give him a whole one or half?
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#131678 Dec 19, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah not to sound all mushy or anything they can be like kids they make you get up and care for em', but then, it takes a caring person to begin with to appreciate an animal...
Though most Dogs really are like parrots (most seek to only one owner) I mean some even speak dogs that is and they are most loyal and appreciate all the love they receive...
I am around a little one right now and she is quite the character cute and knows what it is you're saying to her, trippy really how some are !!!
Ok have a great Morning I have to head out stop by the round up too I think...
Man I hope I will get my stuff...That is why I mostly like weed no app. no Docs no hassle...
Wish me luck I get to wake up my source.. LOL
Later...:)
Later, Tinka. You little, stinker!! LOL!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#131680 Dec 19, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I need that too peace of mind but Xanax as well as all the rest of the psyche meds leaves me with side effects, I hate them with a passion...
Xanax is pretty strong, do you give him a whole one or half?
Low dose whole one in the AM. If he needs one in the afternoon I give him 1/4 or 1/2. He never really needs them when we're back home unless there is a really loud thunder & lightening storm. That freaks him out, too. Maybe something happened to him before I got him that made him really afraid of loud noises. You never know when you get a rescue animal what they have been through in their lives so you just have to learn to take the good with bad and do the best you can for them.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#131681 Dec 19, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Low dose whole one in the AM. If he needs one in the afternoon I give him 1/4 or 1/2. He never really needs them when we're back home unless there is a really loud thunder & lightening storm. That freaks him out, too. Maybe something happened to him before I got him that made him really afraid of loud noises. You never know when you get a rescue animal what they have been through in their lives so you just have to learn to take the good with bad and do the best you can for them.
Yep, totally and if there's any love left in them they usually come around...

The one that is at the house here is one too a rescued, put out... little sweety with a really awesome temperament.
Makes me sick to think I had to put out my rat before some animals are just helpless they can fend well.
I swear even though that rat wasn't all there LOL it was unique different from the other ones I had (they make great pets I think)anyway I was placed in a shelter before so I had to let it go just set it out...when I was still living in the van.
Who knows though maybe it is still on it's adventure to me that thought just is way soothing...

Ok I think I am going to start my Lentils here real soon..Oh and I got some of my green...:)

Hey did ya hear Obama isn't going to bother much with the issue of weed... Thank goodness I mean now that they are shutting down a lot of the Doctor's choice weed too I mean how many Doocs can tell ya exactly what it is you are getting...

I prefer homegrown and I like to purchase it that way too...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#131682 Dec 19, 2012
OOps they can not fend well is what I meant... But I am sure you got that.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#131683 Dec 19, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Later, Tinka. You little, stinker!! LOL!!!
Yous too...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#131684 Dec 19, 2012
Oh Happy Holly Holy Merry Christmas!!!!

Christmess age... Hmmmm :)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#131685 Dec 19, 2012
Topix Editors are all High again too hu?

My Tracker's telling me I just left a message that's really good to know thanks...
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#131686 Dec 19, 2012
Tinka wrote:
Topix Editors are all High again too hu?
My Tracker's telling me I just left a message that's really good to know thanks...
LOL. Gotta go. The dog just "wolffed". That's dog take for he needs to go out. See ya' later.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#131687 Dec 19, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, totally and if there's any love left in them they usually come around...
The one that is at the house here is one too a rescued, put out... little sweety with a really awesome temperament.
Makes me sick to think I had to put out my rat before some animals are just helpless they can fend well.
I swear even though that rat wasn't all there LOL it was unique different from the other ones I had (they make great pets I think)anyway I was placed in a shelter before so I had to let it go just set it out...when I was still living in the van.
Who knows though maybe it is still on it's adventure to me that thought just is way soothing...
Ok I think I am going to start my Lentils here real soon..Oh and I got some of my green...:)
Hey did ya hear Obama isn't going to bother much with the issue of weed... Thank goodness I mean now that they are shutting down a lot of the Doctor's choice weed too I mean how many Doocs can tell ya exactly what it is you are getting...
I prefer homegrown and I like to purchase it that way too...
We're always hearing about a rescue dog or a rescue cat but we never hear about a rescue goldfish. Wonder why? I suspect that if toilets were bigger or if cats and dogs were smaller, we wouldn't have so many pets sitting in a shelter awaiting rescue.

Once upon a time I lived in a neighborhood that was plagued with stray dogs and cats. The city was small and couldn't afford to hire animal control so the problem just kept getting bigger and bigger. Then one day a family of Vietnamese refugees moved into town and within one month there were no dogs or cats anywhere. Not stray ones or even the ones people like.

Good luck with your gardening Tinka! I'm waiting for the midwinter solstice to begin germinating my seeds.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#131688 Dec 19, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 13 min Katrina 1,295
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 16 min Katrina 10,824
News The Latest: New citizens embrace, criticize Tru... 22 min Ex Senator Santpo... 7
News Illegal Immigration Doubled During the Last Fou... 1 hr genese 6
News Immigrant hurricane victims turn to churches am... 1 hr anonymous 4
News Tom Cotton: DACA legalization with no path to c... 3 hr Red Crosse 12
Should Katrina be banned? 4 hr Crack Babby 185
More from around the web