“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Level 5

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#130960 Dec 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I live by myself..So I know what you mean. I told my friends to stay away while I am sick.
I wanna get up and decorate my house, but it may not get done this year... I don't answer my phone half of the time. Later Gurl.
Yes, section 8 housing has rules. I'm glad you're in compliance and not allowing your buddies to live in with you.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#130962 Dec 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I could bounce one off your forhead.
Like This?? LOLOL

Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#130963 Dec 7, 2012
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130965 Dec 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I live by myself..So I know what you mean. I told my friends to stay away while I am sick.
I wanna get up and decorate my house, but it may not get done this year... I don't answer my phone half of the time. Later Gurl.
I wasn't going to do mine this year. I decided to at least put up a tree. Then that exploded into decorating inside and out. What's so stupid is I AM by myself!! You know what I mean. Every year I finish and think "Why in the Hell did I do all this." I love Christmas though. My cabin's not much. Only about 1100 sq ft 2 BR, 2 bath, a kitchen so small if you open the fridge door you can't get in or out of it, and an unfinished basement full of tools. LOL, but it's paid for and he says it's mine so I try and take the best care of it I can. Keeps ya' busy though. I know you know what I'm talking about. There always seems to be another job to do, the roof to blow, gutters to clean or trying to figure out how to keep snakes out of the yard when the dog's out. If I'm not working, I'm trying to solve a issue or figure out how to build something. My life is crazy, but I love the Hell out of it. Actually, about the snake thing. I found a bag of stuff at Tractor Supply. It's made of all natual ingrediants, like different types of spices that is not toxic to animals, so I use that for Fletcher. I've seen one copperhead crawl from under the deck but none in the yard. Oh, and a king snake about 5ft long further out where I don't put the stuff but he was going toward the wood pile to have a mouse snake so I don't mind having him around at all. I try not to kill any snakes if possible as they keep the rodents down to a manageable number. At least I haven't had any recently making nests in my air filter in my Rav4. LOL!! I love living in the woods!!! LMAO!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130966 Dec 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
P.S. If it helps you any, I put Cayenne pepper around the outside walls. The mice don't seem to like that either and stay out of my grill. Haven't figured out what to do about the coyetes yet. I think I'm stuck with THEM!!!

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#130967 Dec 7, 2012
D Valens wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~Sentimental Journey~~~
http://youtu.be/uOrtXfnhAGY
Glenn Miller Orchestra
43'
"American Patrol"

http://youtu.be/KprvDphZJhI
Glenn Miller Orchestra
Remembering Pearl Harbor Day - jediredshirtVideo

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

#130968 Dec 7, 2012
**Navy Blue**

http://youtu.be/5md3_AJp-LQ

Diane Renay
lyrics2
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130969 Dec 7, 2012
Anybody seen old NTR with her face lift and beehive hair do and puffy fat red lips. Guess I keep missing her. She's such a treat. It just breaks my heart not to see her around. Wonder how her horses are doing these days??

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

#130970 Dec 7, 2012
Mickey Ratt Club wrote:
<quoted text>
"American Patrol"
http://youtu.be/KprvDphZJhI
Glenn Miller Orchestra
Remembering Pearl Harbor Day - jediredshirtVideo
***The Perfect Bird***

http://youtu.be/3YIbaiWw7ok

Hexstatic
*astro*boy*vids
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130971 Dec 7, 2012
Has anyone told her lifts need to be done about ever 5 years, or so I've been told. Wouldn't be worth the eight weeks of looking like I had been kicked in the face by a horse to me. Nope not at all. Some women and men are like that though. I just say they're sad little people with nothing better to do than worry about their looks. No real feelings for others and no heart to see the suffering that is really going on in this world. Can you imagine how many hungry people a face lift could feed in this country. Plenty!!! I hear they cost between $6-15,000 according to what all you have done. Maybe more. Imagine how many hungry people including children that could feed these days with so many out of work. Makes me want to puke just to think about it. Not to mention all the boob jobs and lipo suction people are having.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#130972 Dec 7, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Anybody seen old NTR with her face lift and beehive hair do and puffy fat red lips. Guess I keep missing her. She's such a treat. It just breaks my heart not to see her around. Wonder how her horses are doing these days??
You must be a very lonely, miserable old thing. You're always criticizing and finding fault with someone. Get over your jealousy and insecurity of NTR. I'm sure she doesn't think about YOU at all, you old sea hag.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130973 Dec 7, 2012
Just not least ye be judged the a-hole you really are!! The truth hurts, doesn't it.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130974 Dec 7, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a very lonely, miserable old thing. You're always criticizing and finding fault with someone. Get over your jealousy and insecurity of NTR. I'm sure she doesn't think about YOU at all, you old sea hag.
Finally another old hag that's not afraid to be one. Your a treasure, Rose. You really are. Your just a ray of sunshine amidst those that are afraid to truly be themselves. LMAO
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130975 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
You're like a shot of B-12 in my butt. Have you tried that for feeling old. It works but I found 2500 mg under the tongue is just as good. Let's talk some "old lady" stuff shall. What do you use for vaginal drynss. I use premarin cream 2x a week and Replens on days between. My gyn said I looked like a young girl down there. Try it. It's great. LMAO
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130976 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Is your face dry, Rose. I use Clinque deep moisturising Life and just a lite Clinique lotion for days under my make up when I wear any. Perfume makes you feel better too. My favorite is Coco by Chanel, Dolce, Light Blue by Dolche Gabana and L'Aire du Temp by Nina Rici. It will lift you right up after a nice hot shower, Rose. Doing something just for yourself works wonders for dispostion I have found. What do you do just for you, Rose. Besides Topix, that is?
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130977 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Nice underwear helps. You know the kind of panties that don't show a panty line and pretty little lacy bras. No one knows but you, but it'll sure make ya' feel girly even when you're working your ass off in the yard, sweatin' like a pig and you still feel girly.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#130978 Dec 7, 2012
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130979 Dec 7, 2012
Rose. Are you there, Rose. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130980 Dec 7, 2012
Poor Rose. I didn't mean to run you off. I just thought we could share some girl time. I never have time to just sit down and talk to another woman. I miss that, Rose. I had hopes for us becoming real buddies when I'm in town. I'm here so seldom, ya' know!!!! Oh Well. Might as well go to bed. I hurt my back again anyway lifting a bunch of crap yesterday and two huge bags of dog food today. Hurts like Hell. You have a wonderful night darlin'. Don't stay up too late. It gives you puffy eyes next day. Love ya, Rose. Good night!!!

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#130981 Dec 7, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Rose. Are you there, Rose. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
here u go bored one some hurdy gurdy fun.....

Welcome to the Country Carnival of Freaks

FREAK OUT....
[WB-M}

http://youtu.be/hoOBciGs5o8

HEXSTATIC
[TBrowning-32'-MGM]
{RJames-Chic/GNuman-Sugarbabes }

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Congress may move swiftly to raise H-1B cap 2 hr itsme2 5
Democrats ramp up calls for Grimma s resignatio... 2 hr xxxraytred 17
NM construction industry impacted by immigratio... 3 hr Cricket 23 3
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 5 hr barefoot2626 35
64% of Utahns disapprove of Obama's immigration... 5 hr STFU 4
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 7 hr Memo From Turner 23
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 10 hr Guess Who 57
More from around the web