Rose's Pub
Ga Girl 56

Brooks, GA

#130976 Dec 7, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a very lonely, miserable old thing. You're always criticizing and finding fault with someone. Get over your jealousy and insecurity of NTR. I'm sure she doesn't think about YOU at all, you old sea hag.
Is your face dry, Rose. I use Clinque deep moisturising Life and just a lite Clinique lotion for days under my make up when I wear any. Perfume makes you feel better too. My favorite is Coco by Chanel, Dolce, Light Blue by Dolche Gabana and L'Aire du Temp by Nina Rici. It will lift you right up after a nice hot shower, Rose. Doing something just for yourself works wonders for dispostion I have found. What do you do just for you, Rose. Besides Topix, that is?
Ga Girl 56

Brooks, GA

#130977 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
You must be a very lonely, miserable old thing. You're always criticizing and finding fault with someone. Get over your jealousy and insecurity of NTR. I'm sure she doesn't think about YOU at all, you old sea hag.
Nice underwear helps. You know the kind of panties that don't show a panty line and pretty little lacy bras. No one knows but you, but it'll sure make ya' feel girly even when you're working your ass off in the yard, sweatin' like a pig and you still feel girly.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#130978 Dec 7, 2012
Ga Girl 56

Brooks, GA

#130979 Dec 7, 2012
Rose. Are you there, Rose. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Ga Girl 56

Brooks, GA

#130980 Dec 7, 2012
Poor Rose. I didn't mean to run you off. I just thought we could share some girl time. I never have time to just sit down and talk to another woman. I miss that, Rose. I had hopes for us becoming real buddies when I'm in town. I'm here so seldom, ya' know!!!! Oh Well. Might as well go to bed. I hurt my back again anyway lifting a bunch of crap yesterday and two huge bags of dog food today. Hurts like Hell. You have a wonderful night darlin'. Don't stay up too late. It gives you puffy eyes next day. Love ya, Rose. Good night!!!

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#130981 Dec 7, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Rose. Are you there, Rose. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
here u go bored one some hurdy gurdy fun.....

Welcome to the Country Carnival of Freaks

FREAK OUT....
[WB-M}

http://youtu.be/hoOBciGs5o8

HEXSTATIC
[TBrowning-32'-MGM]
{RJames-Chic/GNuman-Sugarbabes }

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#130983 Dec 7, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>You're like a shot of B-12 in my butt. Have you tried that for feeling old. It works but I found 2500 mg under the tongue is just as good. Let's talk some "old lady" stuff shall. What do you use for vaginal drynss. I use premarin cream 2x a week and Replens on days between. My gyn said I looked like a young girl down there. Try it. It's great. LMAO
Never had that problem in my life. I was always raised not to discuss such personal and private matters in public, especially among mixed company.

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#130984 Dec 7, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice underwear helps. You know the kind of panties that don't show a panty line and pretty little lacy bras. No one knows but you, but it'll sure make ya' feel girly even when you're working your ass off in the yard, sweatin' like a pig and you still feel girly.
Are you trying to get a date on Topix? You must REALLY be lonely.

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#130985 Dec 7, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Is your face dry, Rose. I use Clinque deep moisturising Life and just a lite Clinique lotion for days under my make up when I wear any. Perfume makes you feel better too. My favorite is Coco by Chanel, Dolce, Light Blue by Dolche Gabana and L'Aire du Temp by Nina Rici. It will lift you right up after a nice hot shower, Rose. Doing something just for yourself works wonders for dispostion I have found. What do you do just for you, Rose. Besides Topix, that is?
Nothing is dry, thank you.

I prefer Estee Lauder foundation or Sheer Cover mineral powder makeup when I wear it.

I like Shalimar by Guerlain, Oscar de la Renta or most anything by Calvin Klein.

There's something very strange about you, can't quite put my finger on it, but the word "deranged" comes to mind.

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#130986 Dec 7, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Poor Rose. I didn't mean to run you off. I just thought we could share some girl time. I never have time to just sit down and talk to another woman. I miss that, Rose. I had hopes for us becoming real buddies when I'm in town. I'm here so seldom, ya' know!!!! Oh Well. Might as well go to bed. I hurt my back again anyway lifting a bunch of crap yesterday and two huge bags of dog food today. Hurts like Hell. You have a wonderful night darlin'. Don't stay up too late. It gives you puffy eyes next day. Love ya, Rose. Good night!!!
Nothing and no one has ever run me off from anywhere. You have no such power.

Talk to your dog, but careful with all that cream and lacy panties stuff, if you know what I mean. <wink wink>

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#130987 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Never had that problem in my life. I was always raised not to discuss such personal and private matters in public, especially among mixed company.
Thank you for saying what we are all thinking. I almost vomited in my own mouth.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#130988 Dec 7, 2012
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
here u go bored one some hurdy gurdy fun.....
Welcome to the Country Carnival of Freaks
FREAK OUT....
[WB-M}
http://youtu.be/hoOBciGs5o8
HEXSTATIC
[TBrowning-32'-MGM]
{RJames-Chic/GNuman-Sugarbabes }
WTF

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#130989 Dec 7, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for saying what we are all thinking. I almost vomited in my own mouth.
LOL! No problem, X.

I'm no prude, but geeez some people have no boundaries at all. It's the nature of the Internet I'm afraid. It really is changing people and not all for the better I'm sad to say.

Goodnight, X.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#130990 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL! No problem, X.
I'm no prude, but geeez some people have no boundaries at all. It's the nature of the Internet I'm afraid. It really is changing people and not all for the better I'm sad to say.
Goodnight, X.
It wasn't all that bad. At least we got a birds eye into Bonnie's section 8 situation.
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#130991 Dec 8, 2012
Oh my goodness, trolls, wtf is right. Anyway, good morning trolls and wake up lazies, it's time for truth to be posted in here, that you hate, but too bad as usual.

Real United American Eagles waking the trolls, posting the truth and bringing the justice.
Ga Girl 56

Brooks, GA

#130992 Dec 8, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> I luv the woods too. My cabin is a summer log cabin..No insulation.. There's an endless supply of cotton wood to burn. But the wood stove would need to be kept going 24/7 in the winter. Cotton wood burns hot and fast. There's no cell phone service unless you walk aways down the road. No T.V either. Luv it LOL. I don't think I have ever seen a snake there. Lot of Moose though. Later Gurl.
Well, I do have cell and phone service. TV I could do without except for the weather. Since I have to live there year round I have to have a few amenities after all. Hope you feel better soon. I don't want to be the only nut to decorate my house just for me. LOL!!
Ga Girl 56

Brooks, GA

#130993 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL! No problem, X.
Goodnight, X.
Hello there, you sweet thing. Have no time to talk right now. Have to run pick up some dog food Pet Smart ordered me yesterday. Damn stuff is $57 a hag but Fletcher's worth it. He got a bath this morning with Clear and Clean shampoo. Smells wonderful for weeks after. You guys with dogs should try it. I buy Royal Canan dog food for shepharps. Then it was my turn with my Dial soap then I chose my Light Blue by Dolche Gabana perfume today. Do something for yourself, darlin'. You'll love yourself for it!! Talk later!!!
Ga Girl 56

Brooks, GA

#130994 Dec 8, 2012
I don't know what's going on with Topix these days. My posts in my home town site just keep going poof!!!! I smell money!!!!

“check your (. X .)'s.”

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

united in hope for a cure

#130996 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Nothing is dry, thank you.
I prefer Estee Lauder foundation or Sheer Cover mineral powder makeup when I wear it.
I like Shalimar by Guerlain, Oscar de la Renta or most anything by Calvin Klein.
There's something very strange about you, can't quite put my finger on it, but the word "deranged" comes to mind.
deranged? you are being to kind....:)
hi Rose, how are you? boy oh boy they do come out of the wood works, eh? this one is one is one crazy lady if i remember correctly she was suing a doctor, she named the doctor by name in topix she had and has a lot of issues.
but anyway i was making some banana bread and thought about you. take care Rose, i'm doing great, hanging in there.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#130997 Dec 8, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. I hate vomiting worse than almost anything. I don't remember ever being so sick to the stomach when I had the flu. Maybe I've read to many pro illegal pro Obummer posts..LOL. Later.
Well, maybe if you didn't spend all your SSI on booze, you wouldn't be throwing up all over your uninsulated one room log cabin in the woods.

I'll bet if someone came over to your cabin and asked for something to eat, you'd throw a bow and arrow at them and tell them "go get it yourself."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Katrina be banned? 14 min Katrina 234
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 17 min Katrina 10,917
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 59 min spocko 1,309
News Attorney General Jeff Sessions visited Portland... 1 hr Pence of Tides 3
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 1 hr Retribution 17
News The Number of Illegal Aliens from China Arreste... 2 hr genese 1
News Republican bill will offer young immigrants cit... 2 hr Retribution 9
More from around the web