“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#130858 Dec 6, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Greece?
I didn't think too long about this because I really don't know. LOL!
Hi Rose, go ahead, take another guess.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#130859 Dec 6, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing alright. How are you? The only thing I recall the Egyptian Head Man doing was not allowing any Christians or Liberals to play in any reindeer games. Can you imagine if they tried to pull that stunt here in the good old USA? Going once...twice...SOLD!
The good ole' school of the US Histories has lost it's value too...

I think once they had a grab on it some hold to me it's seeming as if they would sell it to the highest bet bit does that even matter to them you have your Patriots you have your gamblers you have your punsters and all of it so so so much fun...hee hee is it?

Must be...

I am somewhat constantly mostly anyways p'd off feeling...

I think the Science has lacked in a great deal but that is just me they couldn't even create real Liberalism but that's just me and christians...
If you don't capitalize the word it's spelled wrong, they are of importance mix them with America's Liberals and you get Power mongers I am prolly wrong though, anyways, not sure wish I could let go of some of the anger thoughts...

Maybe I will message you tomorrow...
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#130860 Dec 6, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, no, how much did you bet?
You lie! I win!!

On Thin Ice
http://youtu.be/gmoxZLcQEHg
Hans Zimmer

Monkey bomb ready...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130861 Dec 6, 2012
United American Eagles wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever try to make your azz talk when ya fart? I have gotten pretty good at it over the years. It all started when I stuck a whistle in there as a kid.
Why would I listen to my ass if my gut is talking...

With what is it that you listen to your ass with, around here the Donkey only sounds off every now and then they must not feed him much...

Did the whistle get stuck in it? So what tune do you blow out of it, oh talk, so your ass is rapping?

That's talent if I ever heard someone to be talented you are it...

American something ... You should sign up...I would vote for your ass...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130862 Dec 6, 2012
Ears in out from an ass's point of you or are the lyrics worth to let the brain partake is what I was wondering...

Also, drugs? Maybe you need a pill????

Maybe you need pills maybe chemically you are off? Are you a non-smoking health-freak into Religion?

You are sounding like what doesn't seem to fit you at all....how come how is that?

Ga Girl 56

Atlanta, GA

#130863 Dec 6, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Greece?
I didn't think too long about this because I really don't know. LOL!
Guess Who, Rose?? Aren't you thrilled!!!LMAO!! Come on Rose, you old bag, I know you like me. Admit it, you old snot wad!!!!!!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130864 Dec 6, 2012
So if Santa doesn't come through and I *where is my money to spend* anyways????

But, if Santa fails to deliver, can I hold Topix accountable?> HU, HU HUHU?????

They are telling me this...---> The urge to go on a spending spree is even stronger now, but try to keep it under control. Spending money impulsively will get you in deep trouble, so avoid increasing your debt. Be sure the things you buy are things you need and things you can afford. Besides, if you are patient, Santa Claus might just bring you what you really want this year.
Barnacle Bill

Canyon Country, CA

#130865 Dec 6, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Guess Who, Rose?? Aren't you thrilled!!!LMAO!! Come on Rose, you old bag, I know you like me. Admit it, you old snot wad!!!!!!
you old SeaHag, still guzzling the Chum.

Level 7

To All Across The Lands

#130866 Dec 6, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
The good ole' school of the US Histories has lost it's value too...
I think once they had a grab on it some hold to me it's seeming as if they would sell it to the highest bet bit does that even matter to them you have your Patriots you have your gamblers you have your punsters and all of it so so so much fun...hee hee is it?
Must be...
I am somewhat constantly mostly anyways p'd off feeling...
I think the Science has lacked in a great deal but that is just me they couldn't even create real Liberalism but that's just me and christians...
If you don't capitalize the word it's spelled wrong, they are of importance mix them with America's Liberals and you get Power mongers I am prolly wrong though, anyways, not sure wish I could let go of some of the anger thoughts...
Maybe I will message you tomorrow...
It's like a grab bag sale, you buy one thing and end up with a whole bunch more of stuff. It could be there is a science to it all. Just like getting rid of anger. It can be fun if you let it be. Do you have any community boxing rings nearby?
Ga Girl 56

Atlanta, GA

#130867 Dec 6, 2012
I shouldn't make fun of my trip here. "The man" really is not well. I'm here only because he must have a bronchoscopy (sp?) on Monday. When he almost died 5 years ago the sepsis was shutting down all of his organs. It left him with a spot on his lung. Now he has a cough and they want to do a biopsy to be sure nothing has come up since then. The surgery on his neck went well last week though. If any of you pray, I wouldn't mind a little extra one for him. He's not a believer but I am and it would sure make me feel better to know that more than just I am saying a prayer of too for him. My kids would be devasted if anything happened to him.

Level 7

To All Across The Lands

#130868 Dec 6, 2012
United American Eagles wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie! I win!!
On Thin Ice
http://youtu.be/gmoxZLcQEHg
Hans Zimmer
Monkey bomb ready...
You win! I lied.

Liar

Henry Rollins

Level 7

To All Across The Lands

#130869 Dec 6, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Guess Who, Rose?? Aren't you thrilled!!!LMAO!! Come on Rose, you old bag, I know you like me. Admit it, you old snot wad!!!!!!
I can tell who you are by your cordiality.
Ga Girl 56

Atlanta, GA

#130870 Dec 6, 2012
Barnacle Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's lovely!!! LMAO!!!!!!!
Ga Girl 56

Atlanta, GA

#130871 Dec 6, 2012
Barnacle Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way -- AAARRRG!!!!!!!!! LOL

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#130872 Dec 6, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rose, go ahead, take another guess.
Japan??

(In my softest questioning voice.)
Ga Girl 56

Atlanta, GA

#130873 Dec 6, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>You win! I lied.
Liar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_vgQalXaIxsXX
Henry Rollins
Were't you the one that was suppose to send me some chocolate covered cherries. Well, I DID'T GET THEM, you cheap piece of crap. For Christ sakes!! Get a job and send me the cherries!!!!!!!!!!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#130874 Dec 6, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Do I know you?
Ga Girl 56

Atlanta, GA

#130875 Dec 6, 2012
Uh-Oh! My computer just blew up!! I think Rose said a prayer. OMG!! He's having a seizure in the den. Never mind he was just playing with my Aussie. Rose, darlin, you can forget the prayer. I DO want the man to live after all!!! LOL

Level 7

To All Across The Lands

#130876 Dec 6, 2012
Tinka wrote:
So if Santa doesn't come through and I *where is my money to spend* anyways????
But, if Santa fails to deliver, can I hold Topix accountable?> HU, HU HUHU?????
They are telling me this...---> The urge to go on a spending spree is even stronger now, but try to keep it under control. Spending money impulsively will get you in deep trouble, so avoid increasing your debt. Be sure the things you buy are things you need and things you can afford. Besides, if you are patient, Santa Claus might just bring you what you really want this year.
Let's all help the economy and make gifts this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump puts moderate GOP governors in awkward spot 18 min CodeTalker 23
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 45 min kuda 224
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 51 min Just Think 21,335
News 4 undocumented immigrants arrested in Trenton 1 hr Retribution 9
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 5 hr Alt Right Scholar 2,463
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... 6 hr Drain 598
News Study shows value of undocumented immigrants 7 hr tomin cali 11
More from around the web