United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#130843 Dec 6, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I must of really hit home by your answering the same post twice. Angry? Curl up in a corner and die!
Frito Frito Frito, you will really "hit home" when ICE takes you there (a free ride south), in ol' Meheeko, land of the slaves, home of the yellow matter custard, dripping from a dead dog's eye. LOL

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#130844 Dec 6, 2012
Yeah and books now talk too...amazing hu and the letters change right before your eyes, now that's when a book really talks...

I think think not so to tune out seems some have some issues in that yeah? It seems it to me somehow...
United American Eagles

Germany

#130845 Dec 6, 2012
Tinka wrote:
Yeah and books now talk too...amazing hu and the letters change right before your eyes, now that's when a book really talks...
I think think not so to tune out seems some have some issues in that yeah? It seems it to me somehow...
I see you still are doing drugs Tinka.
United American Eagles

Germany

#130846 Dec 6, 2012
Tinka wrote:
Do you ever try to make your azz talk when ya fart? I have gotten pretty good at it over the years. It all started when I stuck a whistle in there as a kid.

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#130847 Dec 6, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great spirit-lifting song - this is from another album that makes you sure you're in the presence of something holy when you listen.
Good to see you posting. You must have seen this. In case you did not, you must see it.

Led Zeppelin - Letterman 12-3-12

Level 7

To All Across The Lands

#130848 Dec 6, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to find the U in it first...
What are you producing the Egyptian Head Man he's doing something proposing or someth....nope he is calling for it that's what...
Auctioneer AF, what's the best in us that we could hmmmmm sometimes I just wonder...
How are you?
I'm doing alright. How are you? The only thing I recall the Egyptian Head Man doing was not allowing any Christians or Liberals to play in any reindeer games. Can you imagine if they tried to pull that stunt here in the good old USA? Going once...twice...SOLD!
FritoBandito

United States

#130849 Dec 6, 2012
United American Eagles wrote:
<quoted text>
Frito Frito Frito, you will really "hit home" when ICE takes you there (a free ride south), in ol' Meheeko, land of the slaves, home of the yellow matter custard, dripping from a dead dog's eye. LOL
You're showing how overwhelmed you are by my posts. Like the racist you are, you choose to falsely label me as an illegal to deal with that challenge. It's what makes you feel superior, no different than what the NAZIS did to dehumanize the Jews, who for many intents and purposes where more educated and prosperous.

How stupid do you feel now?

Level 7

To All Across The Lands

#130850 Dec 6, 2012
World Geography

Though it consists entirely of islands, this populous country borders 3 other nations.
Foxy is Foxy

Carmel, IN

#130851 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>
I see you still are doing drugs Tinka.
Ask the blind man, he saw it all?, you lie, you filthy monkey.

Monkey bomb. Boom!

http://youtu.be/9siTaLt_Vpw
John Carter (2012) Trailer Music - Kashmir
United American Eagles

Carmel, IN

#130852 Dec 6, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're showing how overwhelmed you are by my posts. Like the racist you are, you choose to falsely label me as an illegal to deal with that challenge. It's what makes you feel superior, no different than what the NAZIS did to dehumanize the Jews, who for many intents and purposes where more educated and prosperous.
How stupid do you feel now?
If shoe fits and it obviously does my dear outlaw of the wet variety. Arriba

Bandito: an outlaw especially of Mexican extraction or origin --Merriam-Webster Dictionary

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#130853 Dec 6, 2012
"Ball and Chain"

http://youtu.be/EoRvq9K8A5U
Social Distortion
lyricks
United American Eagles

Carmel, IN

#130854 Dec 6, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
World Geography
Though it consists entirely of islands, this populous country borders 3 other nations.
Gotham?

Level 7

To All Across The Lands

#130855 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Gotham?
Sorry, no, how much did you bet?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#130856 Dec 6, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
World Geography
What is Greece?

I didn't think too long about this because I really don't know. LOL!

“dystopian proles”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

ludovico

#130857 Dec 6, 2012
Mickey Ratt Club wrote:
"Ball and Chain"
http://youtu.be/EoRvq9K8A5U
Social Distortion
lyricks
NATURAL BLUES

http://youtu.be/XE_blyEbCEE

MOBY
Hi-Def - needicare-Video

Level 7

To All Across The Lands

#130858 Dec 6, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Greece?
I didn't think too long about this because I really don't know. LOL!
Hi Rose, go ahead, take another guess.

Level 6

in a city...

#130859 Dec 6, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing alright. How are you? The only thing I recall the Egyptian Head Man doing was not allowing any Christians or Liberals to play in any reindeer games. Can you imagine if they tried to pull that stunt here in the good old USA? Going once...twice...SOLD!
The good ole' school of the US Histories has lost it's value too...

I think once they had a grab on it some hold to me it's seeming as if they would sell it to the highest bet bit does that even matter to them you have your Patriots you have your gamblers you have your punsters and all of it so so so much fun...hee hee is it?

Must be...

I am somewhat constantly mostly anyways p'd off feeling...

I think the Science has lacked in a great deal but that is just me they couldn't even create real Liberalism but that's just me and christians...
If you don't capitalize the word it's spelled wrong, they are of importance mix them with America's Liberals and you get Power mongers I am prolly wrong though, anyways, not sure wish I could let go of some of the anger thoughts...

Maybe I will message you tomorrow...
United American Eagles

Carmel, IN

#130860 Dec 6, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, no, how much did you bet?
You lie! I win!!

On Thin Ice
http://youtu.be/gmoxZLcQEHg
Hans Zimmer

Monkey bomb ready...

Level 6

in a city...

#130861 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Do you ever try to make your azz talk when ya fart? I have gotten pretty good at it over the years. It all started when I stuck a whistle in there as a kid.
Why would I listen to my ass if my gut is talking...

With what is it that you listen to your ass with, around here the Donkey only sounds off every now and then they must not feed him much...

Did the whistle get stuck in it? So what tune do you blow out of it, oh talk, so your ass is rapping?

That's talent if I ever heard someone to be talented you are it...

American something ... You should sign up...I would vote for your ass...

Level 6

in a city...

#130862 Dec 6, 2012
Ears in out from an ass's point of you or are the lyrics worth to let the brain partake is what I was wondering...

Also, drugs? Maybe you need a pill????

Maybe you need pills maybe chemically you are off? Are you a non-smoking health-freak into Religion?

You are sounding like what doesn't seem to fit you at all....how come how is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 6 min xxxrayted 690
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... 28 min STFU 44
Democrats, Obama part on $1.1 trillion spending... 52 min Tro Olla Smash Ola 17
Immigration Lawyers 3 hr Ted Smith 1
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 6 hr Memo From Turner 288
Why Democrats Are So Confident 6 hr Bonnie 6
Republicans blame Cruz for year-end confirmations 7 hr RayOne 6
More from around the web