Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#130590 Dec 2, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Nein nein nein, you imbecile fake Foxy!!!!!!!!!!
http://youtu.be/RxXg5eZP3tc
*Treyarch/Elena Siegman - Lullaby For A Dead Man*
Slim! You will never guess what turned up today!!

One premium listening pleasure I-pod was found and returned to it's rightful owner, all is right with the world.**sigh**

The Wanted- I found you
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130591 Dec 2, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
One premium listening pleasure I-pod was found and returned to it's rightful owner, all is right with the world.**sigh**
The Wanted- I found you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5r8G3SEGIV0XX
Uh-Oh "Parental Advisory". I can't watch that one!!! I'm just a sweet little thing after all!!! LMAO!!! Besides my parents are dead and I have no one to ask!!! My, my, my!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130592 Dec 2, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wanted- I found you
What's an I-pod? I don't even have a damn computer!!! LOL!!! Want to buy me a computer? Ofcourse then you have to pay for the service. Mr. Stingy doesn't give me very much money a month and most of that goes for tools. lol

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's the truth

#130593 Dec 2, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Ola, Amigo. How they hangin???????
Hey Ga, same o same o for me, Do you celebrate Christmas and if so are you ready for all that? I hope you are. I say bah humbug, myself. LOL

Level 6

It's the truth

#130594 Dec 2, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wanted- I found you
Aawww, i'm happy for you, dear X.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130595 Dec 2, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wanted- I found you
And if you're in a buying mood. I like rubies, emeralds and even diamonds if they're really expensive ones with no flaws. I'd have to see the papers on the diamond before I accepted it though.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130596 Dec 2, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ga, same o same o for me, Do you celebrate Christmas and if so are you ready for all that? I hope you are. I say bah humbug, myself. LOL
Sure I do!! Already finished most of my shopping and will bring them when I come down next week. I don't plan on being here for Christmas. I'll miss the kids but it's very uncomfortable for me when "he's" around. There's a lot of "Your mother's so beautiful" and stuff like that. They have to celebrate with their other families too, so adding a seperate just for me would be way too much on them so I'll actually be by myself on Christmas day, but I'll know they are opening my gifts and enjoying them, and that's all I need to know anyway. That's a real gift in itself.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#130597 Dec 2, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>
A beautiful rainy day with the occasional black cloud hovering above.
So you've gotten your share of rain too, AF?

I like it for awhile, but can never complain about the weather really. Can't do anything about it. LOL!

Level 6

It's the truth

#130598 Dec 2, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah that damn thing always comes up somewhere, doesn't it. It's only here for a day or so. Seperated or not, the old man has to have surgery on his neck Monday and the kids have to work so I'm here to lend a helping hand. Plus some kind of lung test next Monday so I'll be back then too. Funny how he always tells me "Call me if you need me", but when I have it's "I can't do that right now". That's why I've turned into a real handy-girl with tools. I bought a complete basement full of the damn things. Guys that I hire to do a few things actually borrow them from me when they're working. Guess mine are better than their's. Go figure. One did at least tighten the belt on my chain saw for me when he used it!! LOL!! That was sweet of him. It's about that time of year to put most of them away. Of course that's after I get our my grinder and re-sharpen all of them. It's fun!! Some of the "girly-girls" around here should try it once in awhile. The most fun is getting on the roof of a 3 story cabin to blow the gutters. Come on girls it's only a 40 or 50 drop off the back if you slip. I try to remember to keep my cell phone in my pocket incase I fall off and have at least one arm not broken. That way I can call 911 myself and won't have to bother any of my a-hole neighbors. LMAO
*I'll Be Gone*

http://youtu.be/P5d3MRcy-aM

Linkin Park

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#130599 Dec 2, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wanted- I found you
Wow, that's great news, X!:-)

Level 8

Location hidden

#130600 Dec 2, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>And if you're in a buying mood. I like rubies, emeralds and even diamonds if they're really expensive ones with no flaws. I'd have to see the papers on the diamond before I accepted it though.
Uhh.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#130601 Dec 2, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Aawww, i'm happy for you, dear X.
Thanks slim...it's truly a friggin miracle.:-)
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130602 Dec 2, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Better run for now, Slim. Have to be up at 5A to let the dog out before I take "him" to the hospital. If I don't see ya' before Xmas, please try and have a good one. Stop being such a Grinch!!!!! Get a tree, decorate it and enjoy. Life's too short not to enjoy the small things even if you're alone. I promise a Christmas tree all lit up will make you smile whether you want to or not. I've decorated my entire house inside and out. It makes ya' feel good and hopefully others will enjoy it too. God Bless, Slim. I'll talk to again sometime.

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#130603 Dec 2, 2012
~~Thou, Shall Not Steal~~

http://youtu.be/ifisoOIqmlg

Dick ~n~ DeeDee
SHINDIG!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#130604 Dec 2, 2012
Merry Christmas to you all and your families. I wish you all the best Christmas ever!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#130605 Dec 2, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's great news, X!:-)
I know, I'm psyched! lol

Unfortunately, I had already bought a new one....now I just have two. No biggie. lol

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#130606 Dec 2, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've gotten your share of rain too, AF?
I like it for awhile, but can never complain about the weather really. Can't do anything about it. LOL!
Yes, it was a welcomed amount of rain, the best part was the sunset. It was one of those kind that peeks and hides behind dark ominous clouds. Can't do anything about it either.

Level 6

It's the truth

#130607 Dec 2, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Better run for now, Slim. Have to be up at 5A to let the dog out before I take "him" to the hospital. If I don't see ya' before Xmas, please try and have a good one. Stop being such a Grinch!!!!! Get a tree, decorate it and enjoy. Life's too short not to enjoy the small things even if you're alone. I promise a Christmas tree all lit up will make you smile whether you want to or not. I've decorated my entire house inside and out. It makes ya' feel good and hopefully others will enjoy it too. God Bless, Slim. I'll talk to again sometime.
Goodnight to you and have pleasant dreams Ga and talk to you again. I'm always here, Rose won't let me go anywhere else, you know, she gets jealous. ha ha ha ha ha ha ahahah ah ha

Thank you and may God bless us, everyone.

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#130608 Dec 2, 2012
D Valens wrote:
~~Thou, Shall Not Steal~~
http://youtu.be/ifisoOIqmlg
Dick ~n~ DeeDee
SHINDIG!
~~Ten Commandments of Love~~

The Moonglows

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Laredo Tornado

#130609 Dec 2, 2012
The Three Bells
[Little Jimmy Brown]

http://youtu.be/I4Oe_YeNqUE

The Browns
somewherevideos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 2 hr serfs up 63
Honduran mother shelters in Philadelphia church... 3 hr OId Sailor 1
Judge rejects lawsuit against Obama on immigration 4 hr OId Sailor 24
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 5 hr serfs up 963
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 6 hr xxxrayted 304
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 11 hr STFU 52
Democrats ramp up calls for Grimma s resignatio... 12 hr STFU 13
More from around the web