Rose's Pub

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#130454 Nov 29, 2012
The WORLDS CONTINENTS that surround us are really like the HIGHEST AND MOST FAR STRETCHED BORDER that there ever was, or?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130455 Nov 29, 2012
Disburse? Funds funds funds free and Dispersed....expend. 2. distribute or scatter: Our troops were *disbursed* over ...
Spread out is what...

“The Wrath of the Buzzards”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

Circling

#130456 Nov 29, 2012
Tinka wrote:
It's just really nothing but that a state of dreaming and the rest is pure stupidity and the real is more disgusting than one could have ever ever imagined...
So as far as the Freedom of Religion and the practice there of...
Where do I turn or address in a case yet seems to be open for nothing is there is no evolvement nothing's evolving it seems...
I want to use my right to honor, taking a head...That only seems fair just and to LAWS of a land as are we representatives of all of the NATIONS and so it seeems the MORMONS are that....FREE I would love to feel my Freedom here as well to what I remember from a PAST?
Far to go how far back, tracrs...
tracrs, yes

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130457 Nov 29, 2012
Another just got booted off, oh and it is THAT TOTALLY PERSONAL...

VERY ELITE SO I THINK, what is done is what will be...

Level 6

Circling

#130458 Nov 29, 2012
Tinka wrote:
Another just got booted off, oh and it is THAT TOTALLY PERSONAL...
VERY ELITE SO I THINK, what is done is what will be...
kicked the bucket and went with his boots on, entered in boot hill?, maybe, it's just a guess. I'm sorry, but it is what it is.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130459 Nov 29, 2012
Ok I am going to smoke a bud...

And that's as a cigarette bud...I wouldn't harm a friend ever...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130460 Nov 29, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
kicked the bucket and went with his boots on, entered in boot hill?, maybe, it's just a guess. I'm sorry, but it is what it is.
So it is called a Present...

Presently and Presidencies alike are WILL BE HEARD, don't you think?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130461 Nov 29, 2012
To what had already been CELEBRATING?

Last election? Did everyone forget can no one remember a thing longer than what is right in front of of their face to a bate de-bates Anyway I appreciate a Freedom very much more than you prolly ever had the chance to feel...

So this a new and to do trips?

Some should be happy that America had that the Ultimate of and in Independence, so to abroads A ONE EQUALITY... An innovative ness

Level 6

Circling

#130462 Nov 29, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is called a Present...
Presently and Presidencies alike are WILL BE HEARD, don't you think?
Not if it's a past or late unless you believe in ghosts, is what i think.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130463 Nov 29, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
tracrs, yes
Traced tracks...

Like you know what is up?

Must, come downs sooner or later all things will to the what must wants to or has a need to exit...

OR?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130464 Nov 29, 2012
Or is it exist????

How much a love to one's suffering if you know me than you know who or whoms a hold?>

Time out....

Given..check that off...

Level 6

Circling

#130465 Nov 29, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Traced tracks...
Like you know what is up?
Must, come downs sooner or later all things will to the what must wants to or has a need to exit...
OR?
Zombie virus, is a possibility, but you would know better than i living in the Wild..

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130466 Nov 29, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your tracker? You could copy/paste your tracker here for me or could it be done in a message? I'm curious as to what you are really ranting about, my dear Tinka.
I am the truth purveyor here in Roses by commission of the silent readers as approved by the living legend of truth, Torchwood. You should know this. It is not up for debate. It is what it is.
You belong to the Joker Parade is what I am getting here the silent readers sooo uh what is it that they are saying, if I may ask please can you? Can you answer that ?

If you don't know my tracking device than the better for you:)
Honestly I don't know either what they are using these days, plastic maybe a new sort of really thin metal...

Anyway hey to a connect yeah what is is, and the MORMON is out of my world so what ever that means I guess I have to blindly at times move ahead or I can say that what is I was sent a long time ago out to have some special training...

But you know a story is kinda like a History of many things...

Let's not take on anyone's secrets secrecy to what is a known to what someone knows?

In tunage...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130467 Nov 29, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Zombie virus, is a possibility, but you would know better than i living in the Wild..
So have you been ever out of the US?

Answers and questions that is all no more pretending a thing nothing no thinking no assuming plain staright out facts to serve your truth...

Level 6

Circling

#130468 Nov 29, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
You belong to the Joker Parade is what I am getting here the silent readers sooo uh what is it that they are saying, if I may ask please can you? Can you answer that ?
If you don't know my tracking device than the better for you:)
Honestly I don't know either what they are using these days, plastic maybe a new sort of really thin metal...
Anyway hey to a connect yeah what is is, and the MORMON is out of my world so what ever that means I guess I have to blindly at times move ahead or I can say that what is I was sent a long time ago out to have some special training...
But you know a story is kinda like a History of many things...
Let's not take on anyone's secrets secrecy to what is a known to what someone knows?
In tunage...
First things first, are you going to copy/paste your topix tracker? or not? You must have a few threads there?

I think you should open your profile too. It cramps your style with it privatized. Just trying to help, but you know that, Tinka.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130469 Nov 29, 2012
Anyways was thinking there are some that would want to see things of a what may be ...

Well I think that if people were willing to suffice in ways of at some time there was already for many the day when we a move on was and a what a was was too, and yeah what is is, and to think what yet is still arriving to view?

Sensing and feel maybe two completely different emotions altogether...

Some of what is NEW, how do you feel assured all together, seems must be you have some kick ass backing or what is it that you are into?

Just wondering are you running for someone or something A reason OF to cause ?
To the outer World what I can see there are two towers built up and for some reason I think they do not belong there so to keep it up maybe one last eye to an eye to what hand washing is to wash feet?

What takes em down?

Maybe there will be a long line of prospects I say it is no Terror no tactic of WAR but to what belongs NOT overseas...

The MORMON RISE I don't know how it got in wanted there they must have been slicker than all HELL, to ways as I already stated...

My feel in it is that RELIGION is no joke and should be taking as that just as they feel like what about the Muslim here?

Just saying you know but as we know this is America an Epic of a center we are an example...

So I would like to return what has happened and take two TOWERS down too...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130470 Nov 29, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
First things first, are you going to copy/paste your topix tracker? or not? You must have a few threads there?
I think you should open your profile too. It cramps your style with it privatized. Just trying to help, but you know that, Tinka.
LOL yeah sweet thanks and I faintly remember actually I am not supposed to talk to strangers...

Nice trying but I don't think I have to prove state more than I choose to say no don't have to other that which I feel like...

SO what ????

Ask Tim or any other of the Topix crew someone,... seems you always are in touch in with the in-crowd?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130471 Nov 29, 2012
They used to spank their women here in the late 50's and 60's did you know that?
Maybe you are one of those guys...

So what do you think Jesus and Satan will look like?

I have a clue an idea about it...what do you think, I mean I know they are around just haven't broken through the barrier yet, even though slight shady figures and sounds of landings are visible and audible as well...

Level 6

Circling

#130472 Nov 29, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL yeah sweet thanks and I faintly remember actually I am not supposed to talk to strangers...
Nice trying but I don't think I have to prove state more than I choose to say no don't have to other that which I feel like...
SO what ????
Ask Tim or any other of the Topix crew someone,... seems you always are in touch in with the in-crowd?
But that is exactly your mission, strangers, and the the stranger the better, in your neighborhood?, where else?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130473 Nov 29, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
First things are that if I keep hearing a certain track more people will lose their heads...Time you know everyone can spare that nothing to that...

So to people's own imaginations and ideas I am sure that what needs to know knows...

Hey what's a big bro for...Some say their big sisters are a pain in the rear bossy etc...

Anyway...

so a nice story yes a nice write well a Friend of mine are actually getting on writing one another complete separated from any other discussions which we had here...

So you sound bossy but that won't get you anywhere with me...

I give as much of me as I can for each situation I suppose I don't offer/sacrifice myself for no Jokester A joker?

Honestly they let themselves be placed to anything over anything for anything to no one how ever but self...
So I ask you some things as well....

Keep playing ok I like to have fun as well,,, I am however of no energy no fuel my interests are lacking in what a fuel can do and what energy feels like, to what is?

What's worth it?

First of to know what is NOT A JOKING MATTER OR WAIT A JOKESTER....
And then well to know that uuuuhhhh I don't want to discuss anymore crap to nothing can't have no real fun most of the time anyways...

Have to sort through the news new things to shocks of to the system...
If it's weakness than I want to see how and what strong is!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min Denny CranesPlace 3,363
News Sharyl Attkisson: Homeland Security Mum on U.S.... 8 min spud 7
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 24 min Frankie Rizzo 668
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 55 min Denny CranesPlace 262
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 1 hr Into The Night 470
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr WasteWater 9,757
News Supreme Court Immigration Ruling Leaves Million... 2 hr Cat74 31
More from around the web