|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
First things are that if I keep hearing a certain track more people will lose their heads...Time you know everyone can spare that nothing to that...
So to people's own imaginations and ideas I am sure that what needs to know knows...
Hey what's a big bro for...Some say their big sisters are a pain in the rear bossy etc...
Anyway...
so a nice story yes a nice write well a Friend of mine are actually getting on writing one another complete separated from any other discussions which we had here...
So you sound bossy but that won't get you anywhere with me...
I give as much of me as I can for each situation I suppose I don't offer/sacrifice myself for no Jokester A joker?
Honestly they let themselves be placed to anything over anything for anything to no one how ever but self...
So I ask you some things as well....
Keep playing ok I like to have fun as well,,, I am however of no energy no fuel my interests are lacking in what a fuel can do and what energy feels like, to what is?
What's worth it?
First of to know what is NOT A JOKING MATTER OR WAIT A JOKESTER....
And then well to know that uuuuhhhh I don't want to discuss anymore crap to nothing can't have no real fun most of the time anyways...
Have to sort through the news new things to shocks of to the system...
If it's weakness than I want to see how and what strong is!!!!!
Then we come to the truth and that is what the silent readers desire and that is why i am in with that crowd. What is the truth? Do you know? Who is joking? And if you don't know, then it's a possibility? The silent readers, at least deserve to know that, now, don't they?

As a purveyor of truth, i am compelled to deliver. SO don't blame me for that, Tinka dear.

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Ok we'll catch up Tele pathetically sure right if we are meant to hook up maybe we can at least sense something...

Honestly I don't tune into other's busineess as it seems some do...

None of my interest so with that said, I need rest and to TRACKS again Independent Bull shiet or does it still stand for SELF EMPLOYED OR JUST abusing a public?

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

So we had what 10 then so now who is up leading running a front runner and what are their Goals?

To Rules as if their never were any ????

12 to what a seven holds to the year of 2010 to what it is now...who's in on 13 if we will go on....depends on what the Mayans are saying it's their vision is it not?

To freaking bullshit theories and people's fears what are they seeing visually?

Their MORMON HELL????

Maybe so, it's that paths to one's own knowledge and what one could should and would do's....

Maybe...what do you think?

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL yeah sweet thanks and I faintly remember actually I am not supposed to talk to strangers...
Nice trying but I don't think I have to prove state more than I choose to say no don't have to other that which I feel like...
SO what ????
Ask Tim or any other of the Topix crew someone,... seems you always are in touch in with the in-crowd?
Tim? Radical Tim! Long ago and Far away... since then. Wonder how he is. He was from the Chicago area too.

THE EGGPLANT THAT ATE CHICAGO

http://youtu.be/pI1Ofye3Rhk

Dr. West's Medicine Show & Junk Band
LOOP VIDEOS

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Then we come to the truth and that is what the silent readers desire and that is why i am in with that crowd. What is the truth? Do you know? Who is joking? And if you don't know, then it's a possibility? The silent readers, at least deserve to know that, now, don't they?
As a purveyor of truth, i am compelled to deliver. SO don't blame me for that, Tinka dear.
You are whack if you think that you will prove something about me to what a what needs to know about me what exactly?
What isn't so???
Well keep silent please and stop confusing the masses to your imagination and let them at least find their own...
After all you are the pusher so it seems...So they follow you your crowd the silent need to know all GROUP and then they will voice their verdict? Their objectiveness or are they then having a stand some cause because if they ain't got one they have nothing///
Seems than just the crap of an I was placed on the view meter like I didn't already know some of the things I wasn't deaf nor am I BLIND....

TO what would need backing...

Sorry you are on your own with me out of your mickey mouse club...

I know I am not a Mormon nor am I running for one...I can tell you that much so you think what you like and I know that games are fun to feel fun when it happens but just seems there's some real that truth can't handle...

So what is your truth exactly?

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's a riddle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
So we had what 10 then so now who is up leading running a front runner and what are their Goals?
To Rules as if their never were any ????
12 to what a seven holds to the year of 2010 to what it is now...who's in on 13 if we will go on....depends on what the Mayans are saying it's their vision is it not?
To freaking bullshit theories and people's fears what are they seeing visually?
Their MORMON HELL????
Maybe so, it's that paths to one's own knowledge and what one could should and would do's....
Maybe...what do you think?
Microwave popcorn maybe, is what i think. Do i want extra butter or the sweet kind? LOL

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

So amongst the dreamers who is disappointed and who expects what exactly I want to know?

I have been in the US for let's see well many o years and I can't afford a freaking pack of smokes dude find some other entertainment route I would suggest that that you just take your readers and head on out and find some real shiet to do...How about that?

Let's see a dream two years of strict serving a public tea coffee pushing some keys or some occupation?

What do people need?

Are they any in need I thought there were but maybe I was just completely wrong...

Maybe what the silent readers are in need of is some more American good ole fashioned Patriotism, you think?

As far as I am concerned I am happy and thank the LUCKY STARS that people are still into Nicotine and Coffee though when I listen to some it can make it all taste like shiet...

So where is the Liberal the True in that to what Believes in what Belief for and over what?

Talk you later...I am not in the mood to repeat the obvious for that which doesn't seem to think too much for self not has any need to or they think they have got it all figured out what I am feeling is that we have elected now for 2 turns a man of LAW not just anyone no actor no mailman no barber some business guru of own will but a man that studied to what seems correct and what seems wrong and I can't wait till he takes the pull the lead and gets down with and in business to the Governing of a Nation...

To what backs him seems to votes he does have it the lead or not?

So time to for the rest to back off some unless they really want to live through what some other countries places had to endure to know what a push on through a force can be?

Do they want that an Army placed to patrol the streets because they just don't have a better clue they have been fed with if I just do this or that?

So real people of blood they bleed they feel they sense they think they use their mind?

Or should we just let things be completely alone and see nature take her course?

I mean I have my Story that I will write to what we have been doing till now?

If it all was for nothing than we just haven't come very far I assume then that all I am around are brainwashed individuals for the most part and some are that genuine caring but few and that really doesn't seem like a great outlook, so I haven't had hardly any help nor were there any opportunities great to grab, as in what for what?

Anyway I am laying low not pushing myself for no one anymore...women and men alike they have been waiting or not seems Peace and Freedom really are not as common for many as one would think I mean America????

The greatest land?

Was it really,. then how come so many wise people like telling other people what to do but have nothing to show for?

20n plus years in the US and I have achieved what for self???

For self all I hear now is what I HAVE TO DO???

Does anyone know all the shiet I have done and what let's not get into what was going on for a stretch to back home events anyways to where I could be if I had stayed home, in dollar figure to what a Euro is what I could have by now and I am doing what?

Entertain Micky mouse Generation to further their life style?

Like honestly there better be more...and maybe it is time to change the rule book according to what 2010 has set in place and no one seems to know what is up I think Egypt most certainly has a running to Europeans vs. the past tense Patriot...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Microwave popcorn maybe, is what i think. Do i want extra butter or the sweet kind? LOL
I am not amused...

Take care...

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's a riddle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Extra butter.

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Oh and Zombies would have far more class than any Joker that I have come across like I said they seem to think little are self assured always and would do just about anything if it meant a positive outlook for self without even blinking...To a world of good not sure what that means...Ask a Religious freak they no more about people's dealing and treating the harmed the hurt or the needy I don't know..

Their system is fecked pretty much they have in that to what is an after effect they just have no clue here honestly..

Well happy chatting have fun finding your peeps around that which support you and that knowledge is something that people take in as into a study of self to observe what is fact to a smarts of books to what are more in opinions I can only say we votes in Politics not Religion...

To what is set apart of Religion is for sure the spirit and to what a help to Govern? Anyways a waiting...I have been filling my nerves too with food seems sometimes it's all one can do at the time to know that one will be ok...

Yeah maybe that is a Believe one greater than what any Religious man could endurance seems men in physical Form most they can't endure much anyways...

Man compared to...You know the Mormons of Promise they will gut a man if they don't oblige to the rules...

What would you do would you sell out your child children for your own self? Man would and come to find out many women would too especially those of Mormon faith so what does some have how do some do these days?

Jokers are on display...

And they have been...

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

The Birth of the
Mickey Mouse Club ......generation
http://youtu.be/qq6Kgf6Tnus

The Birth of the
Mickey Ratt Club......same generation
http://youtu.be/6N-IYpxB0PQ

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Just Slim wrote:
Extra butter.
Nope Popped corn light butter and I do not like the Kettle corn that you pop at home at all...

But I am sure you know that OH and do I have Friends that are well off...One just doesn't come across the Brown sky and The SUN and the MOON the way they are today?

Let's see a Mormon that finger you know don't want to say it or someone like me...what in the end will Stand maybe not tall to what a GIANT is and then...:)

Sticks and stones to what Asterix and Obelix are and Trees...
http://www.navrang.com/...

He carries his Bolder along...hahahaha

Anyway I think I will stay for till after New Years and see if the Mormon Hell will come to life or what...

I am not going to Berlin to take someone's head there that is from here why should I, maybe if the Mormons go back to UTAH maybe then I would go the same maybe...

Anyway so HELL what it will bringeth forth destruction to innnocent BEING?

Let's all just pretend that strong doesn't exist and we are all the same that means everyone from the high top down meet your neighborhood just a town a city over who knew...

Do you think I arrived here yesterday and I had nothing to begin with?> Like someone you scrape off someplace and then we place things along and so on...

Maybe that is what I have been doing just the same, wouldn't it make some sense as to what all I came through ...

One knows for sure all the things...To Science prolly from the day I stepped in...

Later Pop corn time for sure and tomorrow DIET sugar is out...First 3 days will be the hardest funny smoking not having had one there a while back for 5 days that wasn't an issue at all, I really like to smoke it's freezing out cold and I am not in the mood to beg to you know make it seem I liked being that HOMELESS, like honestly the sun really just about killed me to have faith who had the faith in me that I would be ok?

Anyone or no one really gives a shiet...do you know how insane taht is but then though to watch hu?

Interesting

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Despite all my rage, I'm still a Ratt in a Cage.

"Bullet With Butterfly Wings"

http://youtu.be/yR_D3zWK5X8
The Smashing Pumpkins
iscariotwalkingshade-liveHDVid eo

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Mickey Ratt Club wrote:
The Birth of the
Mickey Mouse Club ......generation
http://youtu.be/qq6Kgf6Tnus
The Birth of the
Mickey Ratt Club......same generation
http://youtu.be/6N-IYpxB0PQ
Hahaha lol

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Ok hey and laters Tomorrow no more sugar for me...

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Just Slim wrote:
Extra butter.
HOT BUTTERED POPCORN

http://youtu.be/Q_wy_Pr1bqM

GERSHON KINGSLEY
kernalpic

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
HOT BUTTERED POPCORN
http://youtu.be/Q_wy_Pr1bqM
GERSHON KINGSLEY
kernalpic
:) hee hee

www.youtube.com/watch...
Terrified Corn Cobs

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Marshmallow Murder
www.youtube.com/watch...

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Road to Perdition

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

SHORTENING BREAD

http://youtu.be/QlJS3z1RQnE

THE TRACTORS
mister videos

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Yes, you were warned, this is the pits.....

CHERRY PIE.......XXX

http://youtu.be/-PWkXvcZASw

INSANE CLOWN POSSE
charliecoyote.video

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••