Rose's Pub

“dystopian proles”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

ludovico

#130174 Nov 22, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and new.
~Will Carleton
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Hello, one of the kids was telling some funnies this morning. She said, "Where there's a Will.......there's 500 relatives."
We're going to have a fullfilling Thanksgiving here, you have one too. Thanks for the well wishes!

Homeward Bound

http://youtu.be/R4EnErMCKrI
Simon & Garfunkel

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#130175 Nov 22, 2012
Club Sandwiches
Not Seals!

TURKEY IN THE STRAW

http://youtu.be/NhwWlqTE8bU

Mickeys Music
buenavista

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#130176 Nov 22, 2012
Thanksgiving Song ~ Mary Chapin Carpenter
http://youtu.be/7NSQLMPUK-8

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#130177 Nov 22, 2012
DJ ICE XIII wrote:
Thanksgiving Song ~ Mary Chapin Carpenter
http://youtu.be/7NSQLMPUK-8
YEAH!
Make mine light or dark.

A SWINGING SAFARI

http://youtu.be/66TLrby1R1g

Bert Kaempfert & His Orchestra
kulturekampf-videos

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#130178 Nov 22, 2012
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH!
Make mine light or dark.
A SWINGING SAFARI
http://youtu.be/66TLrby1R1g
Bert Kaempfert & His Orchestra
kulturekampf-videos
Bopper 486609 ~ Donna Dameron
http://youtu.be/w9zgKyFANXc

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#130179 Nov 22, 2012
United American Eagles wrote:
Good Morning and happy thanksgiving silent readers of topix! I know that *you* are thankful that purveyors of truth *still* post on topix and may i say that when you are saying grace this day with your families and blurt outloud that you are *thankful for United American Eagles on topix,* well, that just warms my heart and i am thankful to you too, all you, the silent readers.
Take a lesson ungrateful trolls, in here, and on topix, and ungrateful topix mods, too, that you should be thankful, yes, that you are blessed with truth posted, in here to light this dark place of trolldom (and in other topix forums, where ever purveyors post).
Happy Thanksgiving and let the truth be posted, viva!
United American Eagles, truth purveyor in Rose's.
I think we must expand if the almighty might will so have it that is...

Never know exactly anymore, because I tend to just wanting to lie down and sleep the urge to dream to be in that state takes over...

Marching on I would have to have boots for that anyways I mean yeah that would have to be can't be moving on in sneaks they are the attire of the sneaky ones...:)
Great invention but you know sometimes they do just that they sound off they sneak sneak? Is that a sound even, I think it is...

Happy T giving but we will always the chicken it ain't ever going anywhere...

Wouldn't surprise me that one day our DNA will prove that chicken as well is a relative of ours...

you quite often upset me...

I had written a ton this morning but there were no cookies loaded so...

Hope your day is well I have no clue anymore I am feeling pretty tired to the point of honestly I have no clue is anything worth it still?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130180 Nov 22, 2012
I really am trying to find something to go forth with but I more often ask myself what's the purpose why did I come through?

Makes no sense anymore so I keep waiting for the real deal to make their way in I suppose they are still holding off not all that clear on what is and what is not real to kind?

Kinder of the earth to have had a dad and a dad for them to have created a GIRL, a female form maybe it was by mistake and not by design at all, but surprised they were for sure and to have had a mind of own self, to have created too...

The things that were a begin... Lovely some things are, I wonder to we sow and reap some place else, maybe we have to pass on through to another yet existing of a different time, I wonder if we get to stay, but then to know who so wishes to occupy Earth too, in numbers to what was it a vote one or one percent to have had a lead in the Election?

Thank goodness for Obama girl but why didn't she voice her sense in this one?

Maybe she has been taken in too?

Death the one thing about it it doesn't scare me and no I am not one generally to jump on any ride without thoughts of consequences but for some reason there was that time of complete blindness an absolute faith a believe that I HAD, so did it serve or not?

Maybe I will find out, and the thing is I don't really have to head out tonight I can roll buds and keep my intake low and maybe in the am I feel an urge an up and go...

I have been missing that I just don't have that energy at all...

It's sad too, but maybe I just need that space that time and you know what to MY creator I hope he blesses the person with everything that is needed to their soul and their spirit and to their physical that they will be taken care of...

It's the best feeling really once one gets to let themselves feel a kindness and honest pure no intent other than another being helping another being...

Honestly that is amazing and to some weird sense man it could make me puke too to be at that place and still not really getting the relaxed feel, and I don't know I couldn't say how long that feeling actually hadn't been part of my spirit...To let go in time and through in bits and pieces so anger like love merely an emotion?

To one without the other it's all just platonic emotions...

To what one seeks to their Being in the Form of Flesh...

Maybe that's a something to examine amongst the Humans hu?

I mean what of the percentage in a vote chose the Political branches barely made it, and yes thank goodness for that...

I bet the world abroad they chose much different...

They can't be spread all that far into other societies through culture you would think people stand strong to their own as much as America to a Patriot...

The Lord loves you in the way of first to have had a believe to begin with and stood strong but to then understand to come to a knowledge of it maybe not one they sound of loud for the greed the pains the hidden that goes on behind...

Seems once a Soldier had to take a life through WAR don't you think as far as oppositions go they would have encountered that after wards?

It's tuff to being always something off a tat not self because of's maYBE ONE DAY THE TRUE PEACE A REAL fREEDOM WILL BE, and you know what it was that for child that a world was placed...

Maybe as it were basic rule applies get along for the Holy Families SAKE...excuse me so then if he was sent would he say yes all the Glory shall be mine...
Please ...

So don't harm a little one and the road should look a light brighter...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130181 Nov 22, 2012
Maybe a nap is in order...

Affirmations need feedback without any the affirmitiveness of affirming goes un-done, doesn't it?

“Hail the Buzzards”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

the eagles of topix

#130182 Nov 22, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we must expand if the almighty might will so have it that is...
Never know exactly anymore, because I tend to just wanting to lie down and sleep the urge to dream to be in that state takes over...
Marching on I would have to have boots for that anyways I mean yeah that would have to be can't be moving on in sneaks they are the attire of the sneaky ones...:)
Great invention but you know sometimes they do just that they sound off they sneak sneak? Is that a sound even, I think it is...
Happy T giving but we will always the chicken it ain't ever going anywhere...
Wouldn't surprise me that one day our DNA will prove that chicken as well is a relative of ours...
you quite often upset me...
I had written a ton this morning but there were no cookies loaded so...
Hope your day is well I have no clue anymore I am feeling pretty tired to the point of honestly I have no clue is anything worth it still?
Yeah, and yours as well and i dunknow, but you know that?

A zombie song, i like, but i like them all, it seems.

*Black*

http://youtu.be/b6UXYFHmATw

kari kimmel

Oh, by the time it gets to la la la, i start turning up the headphones. LOL

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130183 Nov 22, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and yours as well and i dunknow, but you know that?
A zombie song, i like, but i like them all, it seems.
*Black*
http://youtu.be/b6UXYFHmATw
kari kimmel
Oh, by the time it gets to la la la, i start turning up the headphones. LOL
I can't listen to it rightnow, they are watching TV in the other room...

There's no plug for my head phones...
Oh I found the best little radio in between the two I already had it's got a dial...:)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130184 Nov 22, 2012
Can you be a Marine?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130185 Nov 22, 2012
LOL who is the Notorious Rice?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130186 Nov 22, 2012
How long does it take to collect 243 points?

“Hail the Buzzards”

Level 6

the eagles of topix

#130187 Nov 22, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't listen to it rightnow, they are watching TV in the other room...
There's no plug for my head phones...
Oh I found the best little radio in between the two I already had it's got a dial...:)
I'm not going to answer that. LOL

SO, where did you find it? Was it at the K? No?, then where? LOLOL

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130188 Nov 22, 2012
Boxers, shorts that is what I am going to go sleep in tonight...

They are like old fashioned looking like men swim trunks LOL

Striped too...:)

Man my likes my KEEN MY KLAN?

They are my Kult is what we are very Kulturel
yep indeedy we are that...

Hey how in the world is Patrick doing ROSE????? Give him our love will ya!!!!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130189 Nov 22, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to answer that. LOL
SO, where did you find it? Was it at the K? No?, then where? LOLOL
Wally World of all places the place that in the techno dep. reminds me of the East Berlin the way they announce things like sorta echoish and distant but right there you can't help but hear what they are saying...

:)

East Berlin it was it's own just the same different we had more color presented we had a lot of Nations, and not just through Government we roamed together...

“Hail the Buzzards”

Level 6

the eagles of topix

#130190 Nov 22, 2012
Are you drinking? Shouldn't post and do that, i sort of know, but that was along time ago.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#130191 Nov 22, 2012
Nope not drinking... Man stop it already with what was long long time?

Birth to some took a long time too what of it?

Does that drag on too? Hey have you ever seen an angry face that stuck with you?

I saw one zooming down mission trail one day a while back, I feel sick night...

An hour past you are prolly asleep by now haven't said night though!!!

“Hail the Buzzards”

Level 6

the eagles of topix

#130192 Nov 22, 2012
Tinka wrote:
Nope not drinking... Man stop it already with what was long long time?
Birth to some took a long time too what of it?
Does that drag on too? Hey have you ever seen an angry face that stuck with you?
I saw one zooming down mission trail one day a while back, I feel sick night...
An hour past you are prolly asleep by now haven't said night though!!!
lol, i am tired. Why you so sick? Quit smoking, it might help.

But you lie. The comment rose give it away that you be inebriated. So, admit now and avoid the trouble. I gave you a way out and you missed it and that is cuz you are in your cups. lol

“Hail the Buzzards”

Level 6

the eagles of topix

#130193 Nov 22, 2012
*Damn...*

http://youtu.be/Lt6r-k9Bk6o

Sophie B. Hawkins

Goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump seeks reconsideration of sanctuary cities... 55 min Appalachia bliss 2
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 hr Valerie 5,126
News President Trump to meet with Pope Francis 2 hr AZPat 1
News Staggering number of visa overstays now biggest... 10 hr tomin cali 1
News Arrest rate of 'non-criminal' illegal immigrant... 11 hr tomin cali 5
News Hispanic exodus from Irving, TX hurts businesses (Oct '07) 12 hr JimGaddio 257
News Australia Puts Illegal Aliens On Notice: Prove ... 12 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web