“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#129643 Nov 7, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a "yes" or is that a "no?"
Oh, there is no back in Berlin, just like there is no back in my own little world. It's all gone, and all we have is today and tomorrow and i for one am waiting (for the world to change? i guess fing so).
SO..
So what's your stress about, man I just checked my frigging e mail don't do that if you want to text post after....some crap can get you quite pissed off wonder if sometimes people do seek that on a constant though, what for, to have a tick off moment understood but to go on for some?

www.youtube.com/watch...

Here I need that to relax lately and posting to me used to be that so...SO what is that had it become some strange thing like a crime amongst the mysteries of existing...

Just found out that the Brother the younger one of my girls had a kid a baby boy named Jude...

What about that, did anyone ask how I was doing in the e mail, nope so SO FOR THAT...

My day could again go like what the freak feck insanity are sane some maybe not or maybe to not let that as some would say RIDE me, to leaves in the fall which finally are falling of the trees where a bit late here...

Hey and BAMS won, maybe to sign picket once with an open TOR the GOAL to bring Politics in to the inner parts of the OUR GALAXY...worlds there's the one we live on that is and is it not enopugh?

People must create and so SO we love to ... Wonder do how exactly we did got here...

Funny really to want to be in sane is a task at times, man I can't tell you in some way how that pisses me off the coldness about 9 month of a carry along his girlfriend pregnant and they had my e mail to contact me what do you say to that and you have issues too, so what are they?

Berlin well there's still a place where the strange music of the middle eastern part of Europe join parts of my town...

Maybe soon enough or any day it will be come a shining light as it was a time to promise?

Sometimes the times they vanish in front of us there's chaos and the frustrated mass es they follow run in front and in the back they have been waiting all along some can see the brighter of things...

Berlin had many parks and here what is up with the Glocken Spiel??? Ha no church tower where a wedding can be truly celebrated...

Also, I left to german FRIENDS a lot there and keep thinking there's still ways to travel unless we have a Univers that we can manage...

Obama says we can and I believe the man!!!!

Klene mensch aber - spoke to the security Miss at the highschoool dang forgot her name but just met her nephew and he seems to well that's really not the point David the kid that went missing he's out of the mind filled with heavy medication and that must have been why he didn't knew me that day and then he took of one day...

I am telling they are feeling their oats those kids and they don't get much of an interaction...

OK SOOOOOO I could go on here I have not been feeling well and again to have faith the hope that an ill will pass real fast...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#129644 Nov 7, 2012
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch a cartoon once in awhile.
MIGHTY MOUSE TO SAVE THE DAY
http://youtu.be/FfmrChOgIsQ
'say no to drugs'
Yeah I could with a Giant Bilboard...

That transmits info...FO...I am a freaking homeless...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#129645 Nov 7, 2012
Oh and what? es or o on what was the question I am not in the mood to read mine through to figure out what it was exactly that you wanted to know...

Families are at times insane crazy....honestly...men waht tje helk

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#129646 Nov 7, 2012
So what are you around or what?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#129647 Nov 7, 2012
jimmy krack korn wrote:
YAKETY YAK
http://youtu.be/C42a5NlunEk
COASTERS
LOONYTUNES
Produced by the what *Nesquick* production?
Hey they should have 5 falavours: Vanilla Strawberries Blueberries Chocolate and Bananas

Sometimes I don't know do you???

Quack Pack...yak yak...spit and spat and stomping...

Like when I spit and want to stomp like freakishly hellish...

Maybe now since the election is over the homeless here will et together and start walking with picket signs...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#129649 Nov 7, 2012
United American Eagles wrote:
Yes the dynamic duo in 2012 . It don't get much better than that .
Wake up trolls here in Rose's! From now on if you stay here and post, it's no longer a democracy, it's a dictatorship!
The truth will be posted and viva!!!!!!!!!!
Real United American Eagles, truth purveyor and troll regulator in Rose's.
Dictated by what chill the Mormons didn't get in...

Oh in here maybe no beer drinkers is the problem...

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#129650 Nov 7, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I could with a Giant Bilboard...
That transmits info...FO...I am a freaking homeless...
transmitting optimism,

[There's A Light} OVER AT THE FRANKENSTEIN PLACE

http://youtu.be/uqopU7yrcio

BBostwick/SSarandon/ROBrien
RHPS- Lyrics 4U
United American Eagles

Athens, Greece

#129651 Nov 7, 2012
Yes Tinka "Eagles" is in fact plural. More than one.Personally I don't see what all the whining is about. Obama 4 more years. People should work together for the country and make the best of it like it or not. Its that simple.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#129652 Nov 7, 2012
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
transmitting optimism,
RHPS- Lyrics 4U
The Palace?

I must have misplaced my gum silly me... Not enough between puking bleeding like a friggin pig running a temp. that one should have somewhat of an ok day ahhh oh no no something just has always come in the frigging way of just feeling OK?????

Are some like way over the frigging radar in the way that nothing gets me more frigging up tied then morons playing friggin mind games for no friggin reason FUN????

Honestly I better get my frigging gum back someone better come the frick clean per say SHOWER?????

HAHAHAHA how I need a BATH man anyway yeah so started feeling somewhat alright I swear if I get back to pulling my hair and crap while I am sick on top of a whole lot of other shit if the shit doesn't stop for a while I am going to get really friggin pissed off...

hasn't happened in a long while...

Dude, you want to hear some prayer????

Freaking fools retarded no use worthless bastards idiots...

What do some make life out to be? Honestly to do it has with what?

Common anything?

So two packs not only had I spent close to a buck since I am still that without a freaking home amongst this place it seems to be of no freaking concern in any freaking way to what the frick is up going on around me????

Sleeping in the cold like what it's really warm because I say so or pretend it is? Some things are what the freak they are and so to my gum it made so freaking uptied tense where I had been feeling to starting to better again mo fo hell outer freaking darkness to no light never to see the day of light....

Light of day...

How long can some hmmm fuck with life in itself?

seems some think life is nothing but a mere what a freak show? How to put one on....if it were then well where are the picket signs because then to a vote for a City lets take them now we're in Politics with Bams so who wants it full time fecked up lame duds a talking mode?

I can't live like that where the freak is my gum?

To know that the Mormon didn't get in honestly gives me a tat to relieve in that in time I have to take care of my divorce yet still too, but now I am not in such an extreme hurry...

Honestly I have brought two packs pisses me off even checked the trach outside so what kind of an ass would want to relax relax a sense of I wish I could....

Man there has to be someone out there that knows to the t to the extreme I had been through and no there's no bragging in that...assholes...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#129653 Nov 7, 2012
Yes Tinka "Eagles" is in fact plural. More than one.Personally I don't see what all the whining is about. Obama 4 more years. People should work together for the country and make the best of it like it or not. Its that simple.
I hadn't questioned the plurality of your name and if you are more than one people convenience surely a couple of them also a junkey? maybe they ought to pull you in check you out for a bit to which personality suits you best...

Wouldn't want a liar cheat and thief around constantly all the time I mean maybe you should start getting in touch with your prolly multiples of different era...Mind games must be hard to keep track of after a while...Time ahhhhawwweeeee maybe you should jump in the ocean jump of a building or do what you like...
Maybe Pray about it before or just act on impulse...

Thanks for the grammar lesson

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#129654 Nov 7, 2012
All the whining?????

Maybe you are just a cold in apt to feel anyone's elses needs are selfish as all heck and you can't see very far...

Hey what animal has issues with distance...

UHHHH?????

So what p[lay what a game????

Good one...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#129655 Nov 7, 2012
Honestly I think you are not all there, what's all the whining about, has anyone ever heard such a pimpish vulgar freaking attitude???

Man the men hey so are you a girl guy dude what?

have you been through some shit or not????

Spoiled to the core maybe maybe there's no saving for some maybe you are hard headed and there you won the prize now you relax and stop talking like you are OOO

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#129656 Nov 7, 2012
If I find out who's in harge of the gum deal who took that my guess some Christian hooligan and oh not forget the word has it Jesus is the LORD, not sure if he is still King or GOD, maybe he's upped his status after all hu?

Wonder who hung around with maybe he sees his family not anylonger as his keen, maybe he trumped his big bro?

So my day....

Honestly whining bastard...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#129657 Nov 7, 2012
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
transmitting optimism,
RHPS- Lyrics 4U
Tell that to stupid F.cks
United American Eagles

Los Angeles, CA

#129658 Nov 7, 2012
Tinka wrote:
If I find out who's in harge of the gum deal who took that my guess some Christian hooligan and oh not forget the word has it Jesus is the LORD, not sure if he is still King or GOD, maybe he's upped his status after all hu?
Wonder who hung around with maybe he sees his family not anylonger as his keen, maybe he trumped his big bro?
So my day....
Honestly whining bastard...
Perhaps I took your gum?

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#129659 Nov 7, 2012
IS IT SAFE?

http://youtu.be/uwarDmArWFw

Marathon Man
re-act video
Colgate productions

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#129660 Nov 7, 2012
Tell that to stupid F.cks

GIRLS GIRLS MONEY MONEY

http://youtu.be/JZK34QMWZIY

Theophilus London
sniffa-toon video

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#129661 Nov 7, 2012
~~~Everyday I Write The Book~~~

http://youtu.be/jfFunjzyIsE

Elvis Costello
Univ-International Video

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 11 min Dee Dee Dee 6
News Obama's 2nd term travails: A lame duck before h... (Jul '14) 46 min swedenforever 111
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 hr Bakker 5,179
News Miniature wall appears around Trump's Hollywood... 5 hr wichita-rick 12
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 6 hr Quirky 10,325
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 9 hr Nopal 7,003
News Voters split over how to secure US from illegal... 9 hr Nopal 16
More from around the web