Rose's Pub
Santa Ana Sock Puppet

Dallas, TX

#127138 Oct 7, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Oh boy, I see just because I don't hate X-Man, I am getting sour grapes. I thought we were adults, I guess I was mistaken. Carry on, it doesn't hurt my feelings. I probably stand right next to whomever it is as far as this issue is concerned, but because I can carry on a discussion without resorting to name calling I am now being disparaged. It won't stop me from posting my views nor from posting to people with whom I hold no animosity. My, my, my.
Most people hate pedophiles. The fact that you don't is probably why you're gettign sour grapes.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#127139 Oct 7, 2012
Good Morning, everyone. Have a great day!

The Glory of Love.......Bette Midler

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#127140 Oct 7, 2012
Santa Ana Sock Puppet wrote:
<quoted text>Most people hate pedophiles. The fact that you don't is probably why you're gettign sour grapes.
Who in the heck is a freaking pedophile????? Don't go making up some crap about people you don't like or with whom you disagree. Have you actually every dealt with child protective services trying to protect an abused child???? Well, I have...twice. Don't even go there.

Level 10

Location hidden

#127141 Oct 7, 2012
s/b: ever

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#127143 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>X-Man is a pedophile. And the fact that you're the president of your local NAMBLA chapter doesn't speak well to your heroics. You and Rose have a lot in common. At least she keeps her predatory practices limited to family members.
What a vile, disgusting pig you are. You must be a very lonely, miserable person to post such filthy lies and accusations, you despicable excuse for a human.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#127144 Oct 7, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
What a vile, disgusting pig you are. You must be a very lonely, miserable person to post such filthy lies and accusations, you despicable excuse for a human.
That person uses a Dallas proxy quite often when they are banned and they get banned a lot.

Level 10

Location hidden

#127145 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>X-Man is a pedophile. And the fact that you're the president of your local NAMBLA chapter doesn't speak well to your heroics. You and Rose have a lot in common. At least she keeps her predatory practices limited to family members.
You are totally disgusting and grossly out of line. I prey on nobody you silly, small slug. Do you even know X-Man other than his personna on these threads? How you can smear a person's character, esepcially one that you NEVER met, from behind a monitor is simply ridiculous as well as totally inane. Seek medical help, because you are clearly in dire need of some good counseling and perhaps some serious meds. I refuse to be on the receiving end of your anger and hatred. I truly feel for you for having to resort to such ugly allegations

Level 10

Location hidden

#127149 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>You sick SOB!!!
I never wrote that...nice try.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#127150 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>I've never used a proxy. I've never been banned.
But will you continue to lure young children into your home?
Will you continue to hang them upside down in your garage? Will you continue to "stick" them and watch them bleed out?
You're a real piece of work.
No need to explain, your posts will be added to the others and forwarded to law enforcement.

Have a good day. ;)
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER

Canyon Country, CA

#127151 Oct 7, 2012
I see I burned your azz, exposed your cowardly tactics. Think by using the same ISP you can descredit or disguise your sham? nonsense, these posters have the sense to know a charlatan when they see it. Its just another insult that you throw at Topix posters thinking your more clever than they. You poor Sap.

Canyon Country, CA

#127152 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>
You sick SOB!!!
Your ignorance reigns supreme. You attack posters without regard who they are. Proving that you are here just to use this proxy device to cause general mayhem. But don't don't you know that everyone on Topix pretty well knows that, child?

Canyon Country, CA

#127153 Oct 7, 2012
The best way to handle these Perverted Anon Proxy Users is like one of the Mods said once.
Just treat it like a indecent phone caller. Once you know who they are.....just let it ring.....and ring......

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#127154 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>Odd cpming from a woman who has sexual relations with her son.
Do you demand that he bring his friends nome with him so you can service them too?
Are you really that homely that no slef respecting man would touch you with a ten foot pole?
I think you are. You're every bit as gruesome on appearance as you are with your posts in here.
Find a rope and a tree. Wrap the rope around a tree limb and the other end around your neck. Now climb up th e tree and jump.Except your fat ass would probably bring the tree down.
You need psychiatric help, Ferrell or Sterco or whatever POS you are.

Just what is it you think you accomplish by posting such outrageous and hateful lies? Does it make you feel good about yourself? You're ill on all levels. Go gargle some battery acid and do the world a favor.

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#127155 Oct 7, 2012
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER wrote:
The best way to handle these Perverted Anon Proxy Users is like one of the Mods said once.
Just treat it like a indecent phone caller. Once you know who they are.....just let it ring.....and ring......
But who are they? I say Ferrell or Sterco, but does it really matter WHO they are? Topix can't or won't do anything about this scum. How can anyone be that desperate for attention or that hateful is beyond me. And to think there are others (unless it's the POS himself) that give that crap positive judge its.

Some very disturbed people here who are full of poison and are nothing but cowards and the scum of the earth.

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#127156 Oct 7, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That person uses a Dallas proxy quite often when they are banned and they get banned a lot.
Many of them use proxies, X. I can't keep track of who's who, but the one that has consistently made accusations about incest was Ferrell. He's always lurking, and I know his style--one very sick individual.

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#127157 Oct 7, 2012
"kill before it spreads....."

I Shot The Sheriff.......Eric Clapton

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#127158 Oct 7, 2012
"kill it before it grows..."

Whatever, you get the idea.

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#127159 Oct 7, 2012
(Not recommended for prudes, trolls and humorless dweebs.)

FRIDAY, OCT 5, 2012 04:01 AM PDT

Must-see morning clip

Jimmy Fallon makes sure that no one will ever forget Jim Lehrer's moderating in Wednesday night's debate VIDEO

http://www.salon.com/2012/10/05/must_see_morn...

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#127160 Oct 7, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of them use proxies, X. I can't keep track of who's who, but the one that has consistently made accusations about incest was Ferrell. He's always lurking, and I know his style--one very sick individual.
Hi Rose, drop you line before I take off. You know I got a response from Topix when I inquired about some red warning and vanquished posts. Here's the response,
-----
Full ViewRE: Feedback: POST news/immigration | Rose's Pub - Topix
Hello,
Something in the system profanity filter killed the post. I do not know exactly what it was as I don't understand those filters. They seem to have a mind of their own.
[email protected]
-----
Well, I guess that answers my question about the filters. Its about as vague as Topix's response to anonymous proxys. In fact Topix is no different than politics. Money talks BS walks.
Time for the Topix theme song.

"Town [topix] Without Pity"

http://youtu.be/y9hztvf66qQ

Gene Pitney
soap-oprys video

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#127161 Oct 7, 2012
LMAO! Awwww, the cowardly little judge it troll has no sense of humor.

Judge this:

STFU!

Hahahhahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 8 min Cat74 43
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 31 min WasteWater 9,656
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 41 min WasteWater 2,938
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 55 min ImFree2Choose 484
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 1 hr Lottery traitors 28
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr Democrat Hero 6,579
News Supreme Court's immigration decision is a step ... 3 hr spud 3
More from around the web