“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#127126 Oct 7, 2012
Good morning folks...we're living on the edge!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#127127 Oct 7, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Good morning folks...we're living on the edge!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kjXh7SlD0aIXX
Nice T ;)

Aerosmith - What It Takes

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 10

Location hidden

#127128 Oct 7, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice T ;)
Aerosmith - What It Takes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y8QRt8F0CN0XX
Likewise, X, to be sure! ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#127129 Oct 7, 2012
Great White - Once Bitten Twice Shy

Level 8

Location hidden

#127130 Oct 7, 2012
Great White-Save your love

Level 8

Location hidden

#127131 Oct 7, 2012
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again

Level 8

Location hidden

#127132 Oct 7, 2012
This one's for the Mo troll

Go find happy you hating little grey box troll! Hahah

Joe Cuba - A la Seis es la Cita

Level 10

Location hidden

#127133 Oct 7, 2012
Journey...Be good to Yourself

Level 10

Location hidden

#127134 Oct 7, 2012
Oh boy, I see just because I don't hate X-Man, I am getting sour grapes. I thought we were adults, I guess I was mistaken. Carry on, it doesn't hurt my feelings. I probably stand right next to whomever it is as far as this issue is concerned, but because I can carry on a discussion without resorting to name calling I am now being disparaged. It won't stop me from posting my views nor from posting to people with whom I hold no animosity. My, my, my.

Level 8

Location hidden

#127135 Oct 7, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Oh boy, I see just because I don't hate X-Man, I am getting sour grapes. I thought we were adults, I guess I was mistaken. Carry on, it doesn't hurt my feelings. I probably stand right next to whomever it is as far as this issue is concerned, but because I can carry on a discussion without resorting to name calling I am now being disparaged. It won't stop me from posting my views nor from posting to people with whom I hold no animosity. My, my, my.
I gave you good jugits T, another good song. I should have warned you that being nice to me here would attract an unsavory element to you and I've got a pretty good idea who the hating little troll is. Pay no attention to her/him. He/she is always here early and always angrily dealing out negative judgits to who he/she considers the "enemy".

Grace Slick - It's Only Music

Level 10

Location hidden

#127136 Oct 7, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you good jugits T, another good song. I should have warned you that being nice to me here would attract an unsavory element to you and I've got a pretty good idea who the hating little troll is. Pay no attention to her/him. He/she is always here early and always angrily dealing out negative judgits to who he/she considers the "enemy".
Grace Slick - It's Only Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pmV2WO18jDEXX
Grace Slick is right up there with Ann Wilson...both had great voices! As for whomever it is, it's okay, X, as they will just have to accept the fact that I can hardly hate people that I have never formerly met. Further, I imagine that if I had, I would only like you and others just the same, if not more. I might have stommped your foot a time or two, but hey, bottomline, we'd still be copacetic.(sp?)

Level 8

Location hidden

#127137 Oct 7, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Grace Slick is right up there with Ann Wilson...both had great voices! As for whomever it is, it's okay, X, as they will just have to accept the fact that I can hardly hate people that I have never formerly met. Further, I imagine that if I had, I would only like you and others just the same, if not more. I might have stommped your foot a time or two, but hey, bottomline, we'd still be copacetic.(sp?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4bt_-R5LInUXX
Wow, the woman is so hot, and so talented. Grace Slick actually isn't singing the song I posted, I should have posted David Frieberg as the singer. But I agree, both great voices.

Yeah I've felt your wrath but I survived T..I survived! lol, jk.

Gloria Gaynor- I will survive

Santa Ana Sock Puppet

Dallas, TX

#127138 Oct 7, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Most people hate pedophiles. The fact that you don't is probably why you're gettign sour grapes.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#127139 Oct 7, 2012
Good Morning, everyone. Have a great day!

The Glory of Love.......Bette Midler

Level 10

Location hidden

#127140 Oct 7, 2012
Santa Ana Sock Puppet wrote:
<quoted text>Most people hate pedophiles. The fact that you don't is probably why you're gettign sour grapes.
Who in the heck is a freaking pedophile????? Don't go making up some crap about people you don't like or with whom you disagree. Have you actually every dealt with child protective services trying to protect an abused child???? Well, I have...twice. Don't even go there.

Level 10

Location hidden

#127141 Oct 7, 2012
s/b: ever

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#127143 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>X-Man is a pedophile. And the fact that you're the president of your local NAMBLA chapter doesn't speak well to your heroics. You and Rose have a lot in common. At least she keeps her predatory practices limited to family members.
What a vile, disgusting pig you are. You must be a very lonely, miserable person to post such filthy lies and accusations, you despicable excuse for a human.

Level 8

Location hidden

#127144 Oct 7, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
What a vile, disgusting pig you are. You must be a very lonely, miserable person to post such filthy lies and accusations, you despicable excuse for a human.
That person uses a Dallas proxy quite often when they are banned and they get banned a lot.

Level 10

Location hidden

#127145 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>X-Man is a pedophile. And the fact that you're the president of your local NAMBLA chapter doesn't speak well to your heroics. You and Rose have a lot in common. At least she keeps her predatory practices limited to family members.
You are totally disgusting and grossly out of line. I prey on nobody you silly, small slug. Do you even know X-Man other than his personna on these threads? How you can smear a person's character, esepcially one that you NEVER met, from behind a monitor is simply ridiculous as well as totally inane. Seek medical help, because you are clearly in dire need of some good counseling and perhaps some serious meds. I refuse to be on the receiving end of your anger and hatred. I truly feel for you for having to resort to such ugly allegations

Level 10

Location hidden

#127149 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>You sick SOB!!!
I never wrote that...nice try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 20 min Here Is One 1,601
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 24 min Holla Isabella 26
Former Mexico Prez: Illegal Immigrants Stay in ... 50 min Who Guessed It 8
Bobby Jindal's Love Affair With Hate 1 hr Waste 19
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 2 hr Righteous 380
Tea Party Members Unhappy With Budget Deal 4 hr Le Duped 16
Flashy fugitive detained in Cuba after flauntin... 4 hr Doc Proper 5
More from around the web