Rose's Pub

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#124912 Sep 19, 2012
Care or some Ice coffee without the ice, they don't have it here in the Library...

They should let me store a bag of ice, I could store one at the freaking U HAUL, if the Leasee wouldn't be such a shovanistig Pig...

That guy called me a frigging losing HO, for one time when the dog jumped on me I had to wash my hands and pants just before closing we were sitting outside just had talked and the dog jumped on me with muddy paws...

Oh my gosh a negative?

Huffing and puffing and why don't they do they?

Do they want to blow the house down, their heaven so interrupted, it seems some take other people's comments to heart and I know that goes first of though through close ones is when that sensation would set in to strangers...

They can speak say lots though...Lot's of advisory around....Hhhhuuuuuu ppppuuuuuuu

Dammit....

Dang I could have sworn it was that one guy that always sits behind me on the far table back...

That guy always huffs and puffs....

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124913 Sep 19, 2012
United American Eagles wrote:
How do ya get crusty dried jizz out of your ears?
Fingernail...for dry skin it works great....and a wipy for the wax to get it out from underneath if you so must....

You are welcome...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124914 Sep 19, 2012
So ...QUESTION????

Do you think the Independence of Amerika will continue to Rise and Bloom?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124915 Sep 19, 2012
I want to know who the Goos man is!!!!

Big time Editor...

What,??? Did he die, deceased?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124916 Sep 19, 2012
So how bout it though I had someone tell me they are proud of me, that is mighty nice and I have been in a mood a lot, wonder why....HU?

I mean how dare I am so bitter at times and oh do not get me wrong to be thankful I have lots to be and never felt though as I didn't to be placed in to a position of...

Gods, Jesus may have just achieved that status however to think about it, God....One of many however amongst people, and maybe so a God per person, to what they may have been at a time before a Guardian, considered that some come along a ways...to a path of Psyche analyzing...

Wonder, to one's own Psyche soul seele, who's business would it be to interfere in that such a journey?

To start out with ...

I can hold my breath when one should have to shut their trap and when it seems redundnat to knowledge...

The heat is going to be the same as yesterday another pissfull friggin' day to be stuck in it...But hey how much doofes mother fecking fun it is...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124917 Sep 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Exactly. Help us get some dirty panties is all we ask. Perhaps some used toilet paper from time to time .It dont get much better than that.Give us a break Tinka
Nothing but a Gum on a shoe...gooey chew, it gets stuck you wipe it off...

About the cussing Profanities they call it...amongst all other things that could be considered that and far worse...

To be some friggin' Saint they want you to achieve something but then do not stand taller than thous or else?

To their Order of's like a bad prescription of OXI FRIGGIN MORONS....

But to God and to their claim...

Jesus, they can have for that use I suppose, not sure if he wants to be used anylonger however...

Nor do I think believe that he wants to claim all the Glory any for that matter...

Truth he must be disgusted to the utmost on many accounts and some would put things their demise on others in the meantime...

Having to deal without the shine the light the feel of what a comfort it may be...To know for some what they would do try to achieve to get pass their *digging ground*...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124918 Sep 19, 2012
Who had has been digging who had that need or had done so without even knowing they were digging themselve one...

A friggin' hole to sit lie croke in if they had to gotta?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124919 Sep 19, 2012
Abominable Sock Puppet wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn... Just Slim has gone phone sex operator.
Seems like his Dream Job...
and
Pounding the chicken Burgers
all night long
Like some Prime meat
Does chicken taste like Man (MUN)

I wonder...

hey it's just some ate Human before, I wonder how they would describe it...

It was not all that well, so we shrunk it all the head we placed on this stick...

Not like your common dog pierced...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124920 Sep 19, 2012
www.youtube.com/watch...

Still like that song...

Time...???

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124921 Sep 19, 2012
Saiwaz a supposed lake of un known origin however to have one's rest in a lake...Saiwaz meanin See(lake) as to as well it is to vision... argh who knows, not of germanisches though...but then it is???
To be stuck in an Ocean vs. Lake

To get stuck on something, never was a handicap of mine...

hey another Philosophical hurdle...it could be...

I have to get off Religion and into something more soothing...

Defined as see sea to taken it as not sure the language or the meaning of soul?

Do you know how to move around the net yet?

Man 7 year itch to be confined by it..the net???

It's addicting to a point is it not?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124922 Sep 19, 2012
www.youtube.com/watch...

Can't find that one song I am looking for, dang it

and my time's almost up...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124923 Sep 19, 2012
The one Tricky and Dido sing together...

That's a good one too, had one on my shuffle before, ahhhh hahaha the little tiny skinny thing...

Ok no extra time today so out in the heat and sitting going insane...

Hope the people have fun because I can tell you...IT AIN"T NO FUN FOR ME!!!!

Does it matter anymore how someone feels...they want to numb you to the point into a stooper of defeat?

A bitch is what they want to produce a beaten down bitch..man of what?

Just wondering as to the knowledge to some and then to be suffering day in and day out, makes NO SENSE....

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124924 Sep 19, 2012
Isn't that still stuck in some old thread?

Hey music boy where the frick are you?

You always find all the stuff...

Doesn't topix put you to use or what?

Dido and tricky I can't even find it under the lyrics, like it's vanished of the planet or what?

It's got to be hidden somewhere or not?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124926 Sep 19, 2012
<quoted text>
You're so clueless, but the living legend already told us that about you abumandstpd. Btw, tmi about you're personal, disgusting isn't!!!!!!!!!!
I think you need to wipe your ass better...I mean...hmmmm

Hey little dunkey is being spouting off again...Does taht mean it's owned by a Democrat?

I wonder I do...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124927 Sep 19, 2012
taht...th at...the that...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124928 Sep 19, 2012
One step too far...

www.youtube.com/watch...

Dido and Faithless(which is Tricky)
I don't need you music boy...

Now if I would could master to turn down the temp...

Oh please so devine SunGod...

Can't you please, set it down some, not to set it down to BLOW...
Just can't it ease up some.

There may have been that day when it did though smisserine it went poof, up in a million pieces...

Dark ages...

There are two destinct ages of it are there not?
I personally like to be in the dark you know...

Nothing more soothing than candle light on a Summers's night when the cool air sets in and well, hey what a dream to have what's your dream..besides a wish for a shitter a candle and ambience...

I need some personal crap..how fun it is to sit and ask the public to be so kind to offer some assistance with the things that I need, which in this place of no HOME....

IS really not all that grand to scale of of some...

Arghhh sounds like bitching does it not, I feel like it too, but honestly what the freak???

Maybe I should seek real legal assistence, seems lame however to know that the Public knows what it does....Well, what it did at one time, it can take you for some other strange ride, but to know that it is not due to the LAW itself, but to what it included - was a personal sort of situation that was made public by not I really either but by a girl* much to her frustrated self, to have cried out*, to their aftermath, she hangs on dear ole' dad now like a little girl, wraps her arms around his, sitting in the foyer at church...

tell me that is not disgusting!!!????

Anyways I see many things different than some, for instance the cops around here to me they have been very pleasant...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124929 Sep 19, 2012
So what happened to the last part?

truth we can't speak it because someone gets butt hurt over the crap they so choose to do?

What a fecked up society it this...

Public site for Publications of not just what some think is personal, the personals are filed as well in the right to category...

I thought this was the PUB...

What do we have to light a candle before chatting on...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124930 Sep 19, 2012
Well then who the frick is you????

I do have contact with the outer ones and they could play some games you know but maybe I used the curser my own self and moved the part, the one paragraph toward the bottom...

So where is that GUY, the Editor of all times...

Wonder if Granny Russia beat his ass again...and did he ever buy that Vodka to have a glass with the neigbhor?

Neig bhor...

He said they nagged him ALL the time, I don't believe it if so then he should try to ignore and not feed into it...

Neighbor....
Bonnie

Thomasville, AL

#124931 Sep 19, 2012
Tinka wrote:
The one Tricky and Dido sing together...
That's a good one too, had one on my shuffle before, ahhhh hahaha the little tiny skinny thing...
Ok no extra time today so out in the heat and sitting going insane...
Hope the people have fun because I can tell you...IT AIN"T NO FUN FOR ME!!!!
Does it matter anymore how someone feels...they want to numb you to the point into a stooper of defeat?
A bitch is what they want to produce a beaten down bitch..man of what?
Just wondering as to the knowledge to some and then to be suffering day in and day out, makes NO SENSE....
It matters Tinka.
United American Eagles

Columbus, OH

#124932 Sep 19, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to wipe your ass better...I mean...hmmmm
Hey little dunkey is being spouting off again...Does taht mean it's owned by a Democrat?
I wonder I do...
Speaking of a awesome skid mark are you going to send them dirty panties to Quirky and me or what Tinka?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Degrading the value of citizenship: Letters to ... 1 hr spytheweb 1
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) 2 hr Tm Cln 307
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 3 hr Rico from East Lo... 7,118
News Nixon went to China, Trump went for 'amnesty' 6 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 3
News Jesus Arrested as Illegal Immigrant in New Poli... 8 hr spytheweb 18
News Trump Administration Sides With Texas on Sanctu... 8 hr spytheweb 1
News Justice Department backs Texas 'sanctuary city'... 12 hr Laredo 1
More from around the web