Rose's Pub

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#124363 Sep 7, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey George. Your right and thanks. How the H&!! are ya Bud?
Pretty darned good Bud!!
Mom called me up monday and asked me to come down and i got here yesterday. So for for a little house mantanence and yard work I get to spend a whole month here. How can anybody beat that???

As for that other thing, I know your writing style and the way you talk to me after all the years here on topix.
Hey, i can be fooled, but not every time.

Hope all is well with you and youre's!!
me

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#124364 Sep 7, 2012
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudos for you Rose. It seems so far you are getting along much better with the other posters.I can see your really trying hard. Keep up the good work.HUGS.
LMAO! Yeah sure thing, ratprick.

As if I need your approval for the way I post after all your filthy comments about me and my son. Your game is so phony just like you.

I won't even pretend to get along with an asshole like you, so shove your sarcasm.

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#124365 Sep 7, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar !
Nope, that would be you as always.

You have to lie about people to get attention.

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#124366 Sep 7, 2012
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me back on my 16th birthday. Got my license, my old man gae me a card I thought was gonna be my first set of keys. Instead a brand new shiny penny drops out of the card that said,
"Son can't afford to buy you a jag or vette, but heres a brand new ....Lincoln."
I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR
http://youtu.be/0kndOZHfKCs
Mike Ness - Social Distortion
DUI-VID
LOL!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#124368 Sep 7, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hi Tinka,
I'm around just not as much. Topix does get boring eventually.
No new rehab, but the old one is alive. Slim trolls there trying to make trouble. Hahahha!
Hope you're doing well.
Trouble, but don't you know in depth it is a touch of it anyways here and there in the middle of things...
Sentiments to them with our heads held high...
Good Morning, and to thought the mind can't be what the mind is not...
To matter matter of things I wasn't going to come on anymore either at all, decided that the comp is of limit to me, but then it darned on me I took comp classs back in Berlin and I believe it was about the comp itself, the class that is I think it must have been an elective...
Hey,
so what do you think about the election coming up, are you keeping up are you voicing anything in any of the threads...
The headline says *Ram's response to Obama critism, so doesn't that sounds like the Pres has no backing at all as if he speaks for self alone or what?
Bonnie

Thomasville, AL

#124369 Sep 7, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Trouble, but don't you know in depth it is a touch of it anyways here and there in the middle of things...
Sentiments to them with our heads held high...
Good Morning, and to thought the mind can't be what the mind is not...
To matter matter of things I wasn't going to come on anymore either at all, decided that the comp is of limit to me, but then it darned on me I took comp classs back in Berlin and I believe it was about the comp itself, the class that is I think it must have been an elective...
Hey,
so what do you think about the election coming up, are you keeping up are you voicing anything in any of the threads...
The headline says *Ram's response to Obama critism, so doesn't that sounds like the Pres has no backing at all as if he speaks for self alone or what?
Hi Tinka.. I wish I could speak for Obummer. For even one minute..LOL.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124370 Sep 7, 2012
Viracocha (also Pachacamac)– Created all living things
Apu Illapu – Rain God, prayed to when they need rain
Ayar Cachi – Hot-tempered God, causes earthquakes
Illapa – Goddess of lightning and thunder (also Yakumama water goddess)
Inti – sun god and patron deity of the holy city of Cuzco (home of the sun)
Kuychi – Rainbow God, connected with fertility
Mama Kilya – Wife of Inti, called Moon Mother
Mama Occlo – Wisdom to civilize the people, taught women to weave cloth, and build houses
Manco Cápac – known for his courage and sent to earth to become first king of the Incas, taught people how to grow plants, make weapons, work together, share resources, and worship the Gods
Pachamama – The Goddess of earth and wife of Viracocha, people give her offerings of coca leafs and beer and pray to her for major agricultural occasions
Qochamama – Goddess of the sea
Sachamama – Means Mother Tree, goddess in the shape of a snake with two heads
Yakumama – Means mother Water, represented as a snake, when she came to earth she transformed into a great river (also Illapa)

I want to save it somewhere

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124371 Sep 7, 2012
Oh I had quite some enlightened = mental input, to what I hadn't already gathered, Pub time always was a relaxing a shame to all that motion shiv not to be confused with an emotion...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124372 Sep 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Tinka.. I wish I could speak for Obummer. For even one minute..LOL.
Hey,
Well some maybe would just like to be on that team the political aspects of Social Human Scienses and all put together...

You know the good ole Economy...

Makes me wonder wanting to wander into all that what was at one time before, to each time, when disturbances were nothing more than what if's to agreeables and the not sos... and this election to the last one , to another really of great importance or is it not?

How much input should go into that, because some had some experiences since the last...

Constructive Progressive ness is that an oxy moron?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124373 Sep 7, 2012
Yeah, talk talk I don't know anymore, is it worth it or worse to do?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124374 Sep 7, 2012
To me alot is hearsay to what some think they know fact to be...

Obviously there's more catch up for those that think they are to time span behind, so nothing more to say to that to what people think...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124377 Sep 7, 2012
United American Eagles wrote:
<quoted text>
Tinka will you be sending the used toilet paper? Quirky had his heart set on a couple of fresh turds if ya can to,
Feck off I am getting tired of BS blabber and stupid feck shiv...

I have some real issues unlike most deranged selfish feck punks...

How do you like your shitter is it nice?

Hope you didn't take it for granted...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124379 Sep 7, 2012
Times almost up...

And things are what they are it seems... seems meds aren't working for some...

So your inquiring

wishes, are they for your need or for my poor position having had the pleasure to be ending up without home and a pot to piss in without any agreeable disclosure to my 20 + years prior of having been pretty much what could be described as nothing but a cheap prostitute?

So Religion could paint all sorts of pictures and ways to who has what who is right or wrong...

A truth that lies within and to no matter what gets put in into someone's way, who's Hell it is that some have to go through isn't hard to figure out, to their dealings maybe they should have picked their friends better...

I don't know...

Anyway to be out in a open 24 7 to get away from the things we wish not be surrounding ourselves with...

I guess to take nothing from no one we could let it rest at that, so life then could become completely without any meaning...

Some though they would claim that the best way to come and except Science is through experience...

So later...

hope you find what you are looking for and need...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124380 Sep 7, 2012
Hope you won't bleed out of your ass ever and pray to god if you do you have insurance enough to cover to fix you...

Take that anyway you like, only you know what it is you are thinking...

For with the best of equipments how anything they think cets through always completey adequit, no questions ask?

Think what you like machines????

LOL to that...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#124381 Sep 7, 2012
gets through....

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#124383 Sep 7, 2012
Tinka wrote:
gets through....
Hi Tinka!!
Heres one just for you from back in the 70s.
hope you like it my friend.

:)

How Do You Do
Mouth and McNeal

Quirky

Denver, CO

#124384 Sep 7, 2012
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty darned good Bud!!
Mom called me up monday and asked me to come down and i got here yesterday. So for for a little house mantanence and yard work I get to spend a whole month here. How can anybody beat that???
As for that other thing, I know your writing style and the way you talk to me after all the years here on topix.
Hey, i can be fooled, but not every time.
Hope all is well with you and youre's!!
me
Hey George, Sounds great. Hope your Mom is doing great as well as Livy.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#124385 Sep 7, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey George, Sounds great. Hope your Mom is doing great as well as Livy.
Mom is doing real good Bud. but she is 71 this year so she needed some help here around the house a little. I'm allways ready to give my mom a hand. As all good sons should.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#124386 Sep 7, 2012
Gotta go grab some grub guys. I'll be back in a few hours. Maby then every one will be in the mood for some chatting and some tunes.
Cause thats why Rose's is my favorite place on the computer!

Later ya'll!
Tinka

Ashburn, VA

#124387 Sep 7, 2012
I started bleeding out of my ass and the doctor told me it was a brain hemorrhage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 16 min renee 10,604
News 5 Words Trump Forgot to Say in First Debate 47 min Responsibility 76
News Pope Urges Congress to Reject 'Mindset of Hosti... (Sep '15) 1 hr Well Well 12
News Equal Rights Protection Clause Cited in Illegal... 1 hr Wildchild 2
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr DayStar__ 11,292
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 5 hr Dee Dee Dee 13
News Trump believes in smaller government 13 hr Wildchild 1
More from around the web