Rose's Pub

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#120061 Jun 2, 2012
Laters, or maybe not because here one must be super careful and I hear having to be placed into the ground and so every single being before a heaven can be reached, and every person must have had encounter with a religious faith...

Is what I geather...

maybe to the some sums, for the amount to which it holds a truth and to those not wanting to believe it and to hold strong...

Competiveness here must have gone through the roof and to have a knowledge what as well has been settling in....

To a new or knew that...Or a know how of what to be competing about?

“for whom the bell tolls”

Level 6

Since: Dec 10

fate is the hunter

#120062 Jun 2, 2012
Tinka wrote:
Laters, or maybe not because here one must be super careful and I hear having to be placed into the ground and so every single being before a heaven can be reached, and every person must have had encounter with a religious faith...
Is what I geather...
maybe to the some sums, for the amount to which it holds a truth and to those not wanting to believe it and to hold strong...
Competiveness here must have gone through the roof and to have a knowledge what as well has been settling in....
before a heaven can be reached....

==== FALLING ====

http://youtu.be/3bEJ4fioCc0

JULEE CRUISE
<Out of this World>
footage

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#120065 Jun 2, 2012
&fe ature=related

Needles and Pins ----- Jackie De Shannon

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#120066 Jun 2, 2012
Another Jackie De Shannon ------ Oh Boy

&fe ature=relmfu

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#120067 Jun 2, 2012
BUDDY HOLLY AND THE CRICKETERS ---- That'll be the day.

&fe ature=related

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#120068 Jun 2, 2012
Don McLean - American Pie better quality

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#120069 Jun 2, 2012
TINKA BEEN BURN OUT wrote:
<quoted text>ACID MUCH? TRY THORIZINE!!! LOBOTOMY IN A PILL!!! DUCK!!!
aww, let her be my friend.
show some compassion for a gentle soul who means no harm to any.

Let It Be
The Beatles

:)

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#120070 Jun 2, 2012
&fe ature=related
Yellow River
Christie

And a great afternoon to you W.A.!!

Hope life is treating you kindly Darlin!

Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#120071 Jun 2, 2012
"My Sharona"
The Knack

"Triumph of the Will"
Saga

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#120072 Jun 2, 2012
TINKA BEEN BURN OUT wrote:
<quoted text>ACID MUCH? TRY THORIZINE!!! LOBOTOMY IN A PILL!!! DUCK!!!
Crap clicked the page off

Duck from what, game birds...Poultry is what...

Betting crap over friends and the enemy the ones that own people, don't you know, maybe there was a big to do da over some shiv...

Anyways, unless acid has become an additaive to weed, I know nothing of acid..

I have enough to get through on a personal, that most shiv today doesn't mean a thing...

Funny how things can shift rapidly, at least with me, anyway times up, and yeah it is all hard to deal with...

Some things just arent new to me at all.

Science though it seems it has gone way off the register with some shiv...

Astray is what people just head to be that nosy to keep plugged in on or what ever the case, it could have been already all shut down, a lot should have been...

Anyway, birds you hunt is what Ducks poultry gees etc. are
really so if I hear...

I heard now what?

A list?

Can't go through my things long enough at any place always being placed right back to feel...

And I tend to at times freak out over the things that set itself straight though the feeling before then, when it has set in again were actually more to fact and I liked em' after all much better, so we'll pull some more, to then maybe this time tehre's a better balance...

Sure someone happy over that...
XXI Century Mad Scientist

San Gabriel, CA

#120073 Jun 2, 2012
Obama and the Military – Industrial – Scientific Complex
by KARL GROSSMAN

Dwight Eisenhower’s farewell address as president 48 years ago is famous for his warning of the rise of a “military-industrial complex” in the United States. In fact, the original draft of the speech warned not only of a “military-industrial complex” but of the “military-industrial-scientifi c complex.” Only because of the plea of Eisenhower’s science advisor, James Killian, was the word “scientific” eliminated.

The “military-industrial-scientifi c complex” was the far more accurate description of the complex of vested interests manipulating the U.S. then—and now. As the incoming president, Barack Obama, draws from this federal scientific establishment for appointments, the warning needs to be sounded again.

Obama has named as his secretary of energy Dr. Steven Chu, a physicist and director of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and a staunch advocate of nuclear power—typical of the sentiment of those in the national nuclear laboratory system. At his confirmation hearing Tuesday before the Senate’s Energy and Natural Resources Committee, Dr. Chu declared that nuclear power “is going to be an important part of our energy mix.” He also spoke for an $18.5 billion loan guarantee program for new nuclear power plants.

As his science advisor, Obama has appointed physicist John Holdren, who in 1970 “started my career working on nuclear fusion” at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, he noted in a speech last year. Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory is where the hydrogen bomb, based on fusion, was developed. But, said Dr. Holdren in his January 17, 2008 talk on “Meeting the Climate-Change Challenge,” he “decided” that fusion “was not going to work by the time I died” in terms of non-military use. So he “started looking at approaches to meet our energy needs that could help more quickly.” He has long considered fission, how atomic bombs and nuclear power plants work, as a source of energy particularly to deal with global warming. This despite the overall “nuclear cycle”—which includes uranium mining and milling, enrichment, fuel fabrication and disposal of radioactive waste—having significant greenhouse gas emissions contributing to global warming.

Dr. Holdren, although he moved on to teaching positions at the University of California at Berkeley and Harvard and the directorship of the Woods Hole Research Center, remained “an active consultant until 1994” to Lawrence Livermore, stated a press release issued by Woods Hole upon his nomination by Obama last month as science advisor.(For more on Holdren see Jeffrey St. Clair’s profile of the scientist and his promotion of nuclear power in Born Under a Bad Sky.)

Eisenhower in the January 17, 1961 address declared:“In the council of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.”

And although allowing the removal of “scientific,” he then went on in the speech with other words on the issue. He said:“Akin to, and largely responsible for the sweeping changes in our industrial-military posture, has been the technological revolution during recent dates. In this revolution, research has become central; it also becomes more formalized, complex, and costly. A steadily increasing share is conducted for, by, or at the direction of, the federal government. Today, the solitary inventor, tinkering in his shop, has been overshadowed by task forces of scientists and laboratories.”

“In the same fashion,” he continued,“the free university, historically the fountainhead of free ideas and scientific discovery, has experienced a revolution in the conduct of research. Partly because of the huge costs involved, a government contract becomes virtually a substitute for intellectual curiosity…The prospect of domination of the nation’s scholars by (CONT.)

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#120074 Jun 2, 2012
&fe ature=related
Crackling Rose
Neil Diamond

Hi there Rose!

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#120077 Jun 2, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Tim Mcgraw
Just To See You Smile

Aww come on Judgie,
I wasnt yellin at Tinka Been Burnt Out kiddo.

I was just asking him to cut her some slack jack.

This ones just for you Judgie

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#120078 Jun 2, 2012
Check this out you might get a kick out the rudimentary beginnings of the mass manipulation of the masses by money bought media.

VITAJEX

http://youtu.be/lZ4nqphP21k

"A Face In The Crowd"
56'/Kazan/AGriffith

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#120079 Jun 2, 2012
Tinka wrote:
Is what I geather...
"Saved By Zer0"
http://youtu.be/euBzxXFEuA4
the Fixx
bennie

Seattle, WA

#120080 Jun 2, 2012
American Werewolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The old values are crumbling, we need a good clean kill.......ducks, pidgeons whatever.
[The Hunt Sequence] THE MAGIC CHRISTIAN
http://youtu.be/y_mzLagHJOI
UK/Seller-Starr/69'
The proctologist called. He found your head.

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#120082 Jun 2, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Thank you, AF and back atya.
"I used to care, but things have changed."
Bob Dylan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L9EKqQWPjyoXX&ob=av2e
Hey Rose, here's one for you.

Word Origins

From the French for "to set in the woods", this word refers to a type of attack.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Oakland, CA

#120083 Jun 2, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rose, here's one for you.
Word Origins
From the French for "to set in the woods", this word refers to a type of attack.
Ambush?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#120084 Jun 2, 2012
FRANKIE LAINE - ROSE ROSE I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU ROSE!!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#120085 Jun 2, 2012
Johnny Cash - Give My Love To Rose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 8 min WasteWater 4,276
News Bill O'Reilly Sees Media Bias Everywhere in Ele... 14 min ima Ilis Myka Ash... 5
News Donald Trump gets the devotion of the disaffect... 15 min spud 5
News The Thorny Economics of Illegal Immigration 30 min wild child 3
News 'I don't think so, darling': Donald Trump dismi... 30 min spud 84
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Tijohn 3,126
News Rubio endures an assault in a rollicking Republ... 4 hr spud 108
More from around the web