Rose's Pub

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

United States

#119983 May 31, 2012
United American Eagles wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a purveyor of truth, but you know that Rose.
If you remember it was you that first brought the whole thing up about Angels Flight missing. See how you work (nasty work), you start something (a fire) and then when the it gets hot then you blame the innocent victims that you baited (of course). I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of investigation hadn't been launched against Jean V and johnny b the way you got things going and those two sure displayed guilt, but now we know it was only because of their jealousy of AF and him being your favorite. tsk tsk tsk
Let the truth be posted.
You're a purveyor of lies and bullchit, and you know it. You do it to get attention and to rag on me, then you suck up to anyone who'll join you in attacking me like the cowards you and they are.

YOU ARE A LIAR and the biggest troll on this thread.

GFY!

Level 9

United States

#119984 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Rose and the truth just don't go together very well at all and it's always someone else's fault. Oh oh and oh Q, how many times have we seen this same scenario played out over and over again? But maybe one day, Rose will finally get a taste for the truth and then she will never go hungry again.
Liar. I'm more truthful and honest than you and half the idiots posting here. You actually hate anyone who tells the truth and you hate truth. It makes you uncomfortable. Too bad, so sad, liar.

I despise game-playing fools like you. You're the court jester here, the fool, the clown in the sideshow, nothing more. What a lonely little man you are.

Level 9

United States

#119985 May 31, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it Rose your hurting my feelings .. LMAO !
Trolls and cowards and liars like you don't have feelings. Quit lying.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#119986 May 31, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
MY ONE COMMENT:
I wonder where Angel's Flight is? I miss him.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
What did you do to Angels Flight? How did you get him "so far away?" Why are you jealous and why do you hate anne bonny?
You are the prime suspect in the case. What made you snap and go off and eliminate Angels Flight? You might as well confess troll we know you will crack and when you do you will get the maximum troll penalty that the law will allow. There will be no mercy for you j valj.
Troll on troll crime is one of the nastiest manifestations of nasty work there is.
What do you know (about the disappearance Angels Flight), and when did you know it troll?
OMG, i found another *clue* in the Angel's Flight case - missing troll.
**A Little Piece Of Heaven**
http://youtu.be/RL7lEe36MYs
Avenged Sevenfold
*with lyrics*
Ps this new evidence definitely put Daisy in the prime suspects along with others previously mentioned.
Oh oh oh and oh
OMG! You might be an angry soul that's come back from beyond the grave and has repossessed a troll (weak they are against spirits of the damned)!
Yup and this makes me consider another possibility in the case of AF, missing troll. This dark place of trolls may have driven him (he was a weak troll after all) to...hmmm
Suicide is Painless
http://youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo
(M*A*S*H theme)
Oh, he (AF) would be "damned" after that. That's the rules. Tsk tsk tsk
So, Good Morning truth hating trolls. A purveyor is in this house of trolls posting truth so beware since topix has refused to delete and purge this evil from our midst (and may have led to the ruination of a pitiful troll (AF) that could have been saved maybe (probably not though, not many trolls repent and that is sad for them).
Let the truth be posted and hail the truth that all trolls hate with a passion and the mods don't like or want posted either, but we (the purveyors of truth) do it anyway here on topix. Viva!!
Trolls all learn the hard way when a purveyor is posting truth and do you know why? It's because they'restpd and even Rose herself knows this by the bunch. LOL
Hit to your bridges trolls, there will be no nasty doings today.
Speaking of nasty work, the AF investigation is still ongoing and i'm sure there is a guilty troll that knows more than he/she/it is sharing and for your own good i would hope that you come forward with what you know about AF's disappearance.
Be careful Q. We still don't know what happened to AF. just sayin' and we don't want to lose you too.
Poor AF Tinks, he's gone. Don't trust the cohorts especially..well...don't trust any of them now. Poor AF a troll yes, but he didn't deserve to be......because of other troll jealousy.....and oh.
Always so extream ???
Quirky

Denver, CO

#119987 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Reply to follow....
Rose the Dramma Queen!

Level 9

United States

#119988 May 31, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Always so extream ???
What's extreme about posting the truth? It was Slim who posted all those comments about AF. You hate anyone who shows you or your little asskissing friends up for the liars you are.

Level 9

United States

#119989 May 31, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose the Dramma Queen!
No, that would be you and Slim, the two biggest Queens on Topix. LOL!

Give it up, Quirky. You're a weak little man and not very bright.
United American Eagles

United States

#119990 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Reply to follow....
Rose, Rose, Rose and Rose it was *your* "One Comment" that started the whole forum talking and posting about Angel Flight,*not* just me and *not* on just this thread. I suppose you even got some talking in other off topic threads about it. No one could post all the comments that were made about AF and the speculations (i know for a fact that he doesn't just post in here).

It was *your* "one comment" Rose that aroused the suspicions and you knew for that was your intent. And it just goes to show that even you Rose don't trust the trolls that post in here, your very own, the ones known as of the R & C.

So don't try to blame just one poster (me) for taking the insidious bait that you left in your *one comment.*

Let the truth be posted.
United American Eagles

United States

#119991 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
What's extreme about posting the truth? It was Slim who posted all those comments about AF. You hate anyone who shows you or your little asskissing friends up for the liars you are.
Oh my dear Rose, a post coming from you is like a loaded gun that you shoot to thrill. No one has more posts than you in this forum (do you even know your own numbers Rose? It's like infinity now). Read that again,*no one has more posts than you in this forum or any other forum, i suppose. But that shows that you are irresponsible with your posts some times and especially ones that you leave as "bait."

Quirky is innocent and he doesn't hate you Rose. Quirky posts the truth as best he can, but you know that.

Viva the truth.
United American Eagles

United States

#119992 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
No, that would be you and Slim, the two biggest Queens on Topix. LOL!
Give it up, Quirky. You're a weak little man and not very bright.
*epic false* for i don't know how many times that Quirky has been the *bright spot* in the night time in this dark troll habitat that caters to werewolves and abominable puppets and Spartan fanatics etc. and i don't even want to speculate (just the tip of the troll ice berg in here). Q learned the ways of truth from a former poster who would venture in here and troll rehab itself to purvey truth uninhibited by troll adversity and hate and you know who i mean (another topix legend out of Rancho C).

Quirky rocks.

Let the truth be posted one more time on topix!

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Laredo Tornado

#119994 May 31, 2012
quetzalcoatl wrote:
Hello friends & neighbors!
Somos Primos
JUNE 2012
151st Online Issue
http://www.somosprimos.com/sp2012/spjun12/spj ...
Thanks Podnah, lot of interesting stuff in there.

From A Jack To A Queen

http://youtu.be/J_w-0GkN95o
Ned Miller

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Laredo Tornado

#119995 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
*epic false* for i don't know how many times that Quirky has been the *bright spot* in the night time in this dark troll habitat that caters to werewolves and abominable puppets and Spartan fanatics etc. and i don't even want to speculate (just the tip of the troll ice berg in here). Q learned the ways of truth from a former poster who would venture in here and troll rehab itself to purvey truth uninhibited by troll adversity and hate and you know who i mean (another topix legend out of Rancho C).
Quirky rocks.
Have you Heard about the Lomesome Loser,
Beaten by the Queen of Hearts every time.....

LONESOME LOSER

http://youtu.be/MNqqs4h4M7c

Little River Band

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#119996 May 31, 2012
&fe ature=related
You Are A Fluke Of The Universe
National Lampoon

Here you go purveyers. A little some thing to play as background music in you're lemonaide stands.
Keep on a squeezing me hearties! Squeeze us a river.

:)

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#119997 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Rose, Rose, Rose and Rose it was *your* "One Comment" that started the whole forum talking and posting about Angel Flight,*not* just me and *not* on just this thread. I suppose you even got some talking in other off topic threads about it. No one could post all the comments that were made about AF and the speculations (i know for a fact that he doesn't just post in here).
It was *your* "one comment" Rose that aroused the suspicions and you knew for that was your intent. And it just goes to show that even you Rose don't trust the trolls that post in here, your very own, the ones known as of the R & C.
So don't try to blame just one poster (me) for taking the insidious bait that you left in your *one comment.*
Let the truth be posted.
You're a freakin' lying lunatic.

I didn't BAIT anyone, you nut job. I asked about Angels Flight. Now go straight to troll hell where you belong, you lying azzhole.

Happy now? I paid attention to you. F*ck off!

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#119998 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Quirky rocks.
Liar.
Sliminator

Germany

#119999 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Rose and the truth just don't go together very well at all and it's always someone else's fault. Oh oh and oh Q, how many times have we seen this same scenario played out over and over again? But maybe one day, Rose will finally get a taste for the truth and then she will never go hungry again.
If it is so bad here, Why do you even bother to come here? Do you do this to all topix forums? As far as your so called truth???? Honestly ya lost me. Who cares but you? what Rose does at her pub is her buisness not yours. Start your own and blab the truth all day and night. Have a good one Slim.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#120000 May 31, 2012
georgeply77 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xCGRDnTySCIXX&feature=rel ated
You Are A Fluke Of The Universe
National Lampoon
Here you go purveyers. A little some thing to play as background music in you're lemonaide stands.
Keep on a squeezing me hearties! Squeeze us a river.
lol.
I know its a terribal song Judgie. But I dont plan on frequenting thier establishments myself. so I wont have to liston to it.
Besides,... they water the drinks.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#120001 May 31, 2012
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>lol.
I know its a terribal song Judgie. But I dont plan on frequenting thier establishments myself. so I wont have to liston to it.
Besides,... they water the drinks.
whats the matter Judgie baby?
You think I,m fighting with Slim?
Silly little Judgie.
Slim is a friend of mine,as is Quirky and Rose and nearly every one who comes in this place. sometimes nice and sometime mean as hell, but just playing non the less.

And remember this my lil' Buddy,
I'm the one that plays YOU songs at 3:30 in the morning when all the other posters are all tucked in thier beds, when we cant sleep

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#120002 May 31, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
Light from Alien Super-Earth Seen for 1st Time
Light from an alien "super-Earth" twice the size of our own Earth has been detected by a NASA space telescope for the first time in what astronomers are calling a historic achievement.
NASA's infrared Spitzer Space Telescope spotted light from the alien planet 55 Cancri e, which orbits a star 41 light-years from Earth. A day on the extrasolar planet lasts just 18 hours.
The planet 55 Cancri e was first discovered in 2004 and is not a habitable world. Instead, it is known as a super-Earth because of its size: The world is about twice the width of Earth and is super-dense, with about eight times the mass of Earth.
But until now, scientists have never managed to detect the infrared light from the super-Earth world.
"Spitzer has amazed us yet again," said Spitzer program scientist Bill Danch of NASA headquarters in Washington in a statement today (May 8). "The spacecraft is pioneering the study of atmospheres of distant planets and paving the way for NASA's upcoming James Webb Space Telescope to apply a similar technique on potentially habitable planets."
Spitzer first detected infrared light from an alien planet in 2005. But that world was "hot Jupiter," a gas giant planet much larger than 55 Cancri e that orbited extremely close to its parent star. While other telescopes have performed similar feats since then, Spitzer's view of the 55 Cancri e is the first time the light from a rocky super-Earth type planet has been seen, researchers said.
Since the discovery of 55 Cancri e, astronomers have pinned down increasingly strange features about the planet. The researchers already knew it was part of an alien solar system containing five exoplanets centered on the star 55 Cancri in the constellation Cancer (The Crab).
But 55 Cancri e stood out because it is ultra-dense and orbits extremely close to its parent star; about 26 times closer than the distance between Mercury and our own sun.
The new Spitzer observations revealed that the star-facing side of 55 Cancri e is extremely hot, with temperatures reaching up to 3,140 degrees Fahrenheit (1,726 degrees Celsius). The planet is likely a dark world that lacks the substantial atmosphere needed to warm its nighttime side, researchers said.
And to top it all off, the planet is oozing.
Past observations of the planet by the Spitzer Space Telescope have suggested that one-fifth of 55 Cancri e is made up of lighter elements, including water. But the extreme temperatures and pressures on 55 Cancri e would create what scientists call a "supercritical fluid" state.
Supercritical fluids can be imagined as a gas in a liquid state, which can occur under extreme pressures and temperatures. On Earth, water can become a supercritical fluid inside some steam engines.
The previous studies of 55 Cancri e were performed by analyzing how the light from its parent star changed as the planet passed in front of it, a technique known as the "transit method." In the new study, astronomers used the Spitzer Space Telescope to determine the infrared light from 55 Cancri e itself.
Check this one out V.

http://www.latimes.com/travel/deals/la-trb-ve...
Transit of Venus to get star treatment at Griffith Observatory

People can watch the transit for free between 3:06 and 8:01 p.m. in the coelostat (special solar telescope) and telescopes on the lawn at the Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles. Staff will be on hand to explain what's happening during the celestial phenom. The observatory's website notes the last transit of Venus that was visible in L.A. occurred in 1882.

It should be visible throughout the Unites States and northern South America on Tuesday and in Europe, eastern Asia and eastern Australia around sunrise Wednesday. NASA reports only seven transits of Venus have occurred since the invention of the telescope, in 1631, 1639, 1761, 1769, 1874, 1882 and 2004.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#120004 May 31, 2012
American Werewolf wrote:
<quoted text>
JULY 12, 1979 a day that will go down in INFAMY!
The Day Disco Died!
Demolition Disco Night
http://youtu.be/pdaWZFKCbDk
Cominsky Field-Chicago
a teamworks video
im glad it died! that record spinning and scratching is just too weird!! nothing like rock n roll my friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min WasteWater 9,759
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 8 min spocko 3,407
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 9 min ImFree2Choose 685
News Adios, Three Amigos: Obama heads to last summit... 10 min He Named Me Black... 6
News Unreal. Illegal Immigrants Shut Down Atlanta Hi... 54 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Supreme Court Immigration Ruling Leaves Million... 1 hr Cat74 33
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 1 hr Eleanor 49
More from around the web