Rose's Pub
United America

Tallahassee, FL

#64610 Oct 6, 2010
ALL YOU CYBER-BULLlES THAT TRY TO PUSH PEOPLE OVER THE EDGE WlLL BE SORRY IF YOU SUCCEED. INTERNET HARRASSMENT IS WRONG AND YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED FOR WHAT YOU DO HERE.

YOU GUYS ACT ALL TOUGH HERE.

MOST OF YOU ARE DISGUSTING CREATURES THAT I SUPPORT, THE TAX PAYERS ARE ANGRY AT THIS LACK OF GRATITUDE.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

United States

#64611 Oct 6, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Urban dictionary is so awesome.
Hi Rico. It has its uses doesn't it?

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#64612 Oct 6, 2010
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
So nothing really stands out for you. I already got my mind made up. LOL!
BTW... Wharton doesn't have a law program. I was referring to the Goldman Sachs, Deloitte & Touche, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, PriceWaterhouse Coopers, MBAs they churn out every year.
We had some Wharton MBA's, and they were great! Smart, easy to deal with, dilligent....sorry you've had a different experience. We had such a varied group of people in our investment division: men, women, minorities = all of 'em good people. Not a snob in the bunch. Then again, Deloitte and Touche supplied us my dear friend, Rita, who was our SVP (a Chicana), and Morgan Stanley in conjunction with ML did our IPOs. Goldman handled personal business for our CEO as did Bear Stearns (ouch on that one!).

Yeah, I know you already got your "mind made up". LOL I'm going to continue working things out for America's forgotten who have no power of their own and need as many advocates as possible.;-)

Level 9

United States

#64613 Oct 6, 2010
USMail XXXII wrote:
Darshan Namaste to all my present and future friends...
... the rest can get in line...
How's the gang doing?
Namaste USM!

Hey, I saw a special on the poet Rumi last night. Are you familiar with him or his work?

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Religion made them human

#64614 Oct 6, 2010
handpuppet wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. But does the lesson has be relearned each time? Wait. I answered my own question.
Yup!

Quirky - 2
Level 3

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#64615 Oct 6, 2010
Evil Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you had the hots for Bonnie now qball?? Man you don't care what hole you fill huh?? LMFAO.. Well to be honest qball will be more interested in you even without KY.. Just sayin..
Eagle

---------

Mfker I would knock you into next week . Your the one who needs some training on additude`s toward Women . Particuely toward Bonnie You lil FK !

“Welcome Friends”

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Menotomy, Massachusetts

#64616 Oct 6, 2010
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HP. Let me try this one on you... If god created everything what forces created god? Jeje!
:)

God told me I could quit going monkeymind on this one. One of the few pieces of divine revelation I buy into. LOL.

http://www.bun.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~suchii/leibniz-...

Seriously, I tossed my dice here. I believe we live in the best of all possible worlds. There is no sufficient reason to believe God had a creator. Time is a human experience. Maybe I'm trying to say we are media; we can't know.

I feel lazy on this now.

What do others say?

Level 9

United States

#64617 Oct 6, 2010
Daisies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure WA whatever you say. Perhaps you're right she doesn't look her age with all the drug abuse she did or still does she looks 10 older and 100 over what she said she is.
What a sad and hateful girl you must be.

I never abused drugs ever.

Why do you enjoy being so ugly and mean? Does it make you feel good about yourself, or are you simply starved for attention?

Level 9

Religion made them human

#64618 Oct 6, 2010
United America wrote:
ALL YOU CYBER-BULLlES THAT TRY TO PUSH PEOPLE OVER THE EDGE WlLL BE SORRY IF YOU SUCCEED. INTERNET HARRASSMENT IS WRONG AND YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED FOR WHAT YOU DO HERE.
YOU GUYS ACT ALL TOUGH HERE.
MOST OF YOU ARE DISGUSTING CREATURES THAT I SUPPORT, THE TAX PAYERS ARE ANGRY AT THIS LACK OF GRATITUDE.
Oh f*ckoff. Get back to beating women and little kids...

Level 9

United States

#64619 Oct 6, 2010
Daisies wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO way am jelous of a 61 year old drug addict!!!!!!!!!! Yuck!
But I'm not a "drug addict." What makes you so hateful anyway?

Is it the only way you know how to get attention, or are you just plain stupid and it's not your fault?
United America

Tallahassee, FL

#64620 Oct 6, 2010
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
This was your post to a woman poster, pendejo:
<quoted text>
A cockroach offering to beat up a woman he doesn't know in the internet definitely BEATS HIS WIFE.
That post does not say I would beat her up. I said "IF" she said some horrible thing in my face, I would slap her. No, beatings, punching, or anything like that was remotely said by me. People that know me, know I'm a big teddy bear. You proved my point, idiot.

Level 9

United States

#64621 Oct 6, 2010
-white american- wrote:
<quoted text>So which poster are you? You know from back in Troll Rehab days. I know you have been around a long time surely you aren't a coward hiding behind a troll name. Are you?
I think you hit the troll on the head, WA. He/she is not a new poster, just posting unregistered with a proxy.
St Pious Sanctamonious

Canyon Country, CA

#64622 Oct 6, 2010
United America wrote:
<quoted text>I will fcking slaughter you on the street. You know it and I know it. You act all tough here, but you would have a heart attack if you saw me in person, p#zzy.
Btw, you pos, I never stated I beat my wife. Find the fcking post you pos.
Say Brother UA, If you cannot think of any nice things to say about your friends, then you have the wrong friends.

Level 9

United States

#64623 Oct 6, 2010
Don't we have a game here called "Whack A Troll?" LOL!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#64624 Oct 6, 2010
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO again and again at you, you pathetic little worm.
Neither Bonnie nor Quirky are "kicking [my] azz anywhere," and you're confused. They are the ones getting a small taste of their own medicine. Quirky has been harassing, insulting, following me and using personal information toward me for over two years now. He deserves everything he gets.
I laughed at a stupid joke the other day that happened to have Bonnie's name in it, and she went berserk and went off one of her many, foul-mouthed tirades for two days. She too gets what she deserves and what she's given.
You truly make me laugh with this bullchit, FTP. While you're at it, tell your little sock puppets Bonnie and Quirky to leave me and others alone since you want to play the Lone Ranger here and tell everyone what to do.
No, I will NOT "STFU," and that's at least the tenth time you've told me that. You just make me "STFU." You can't, and you can't control me, so give it up and stop acting like you own the place by barking all these orders at me.
Oh yeah, GFY!
LMAO. Listen old Fat One. I don't do berserk. That's you old Fat Berserk One.. How have I gotten what I deserved? And from WHO? Not you for sure. My gawd youre a lot of fun. You think you're the Queen Bee of the internet. LMAO. I have seen you hundreds of times doing worse than what you accuse Anti's of doing. Sometimes I just shake my head at the sh it you say and the way you spin it. You bait people, then call fowl when they don't take your B.S. What a pathetic old Internet Derilick you are.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#64625 Oct 6, 2010
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>We had some Wharton MBA's, and they were great! Smart, easy to deal with, dilligent....sorry you've had a different experience. We had such a varied group of people in our investment division: men, women, minorities = all of 'em good people. Not a snob in the bunch. Then again, Deloitte and Touche supplied us my dear friend, Rita, who was our SVP (a Chicana), and Morgan Stanley in conjunction with ML did our IPOs. Goldman handled personal business for our CEO as did Bear Stearns (ouch on that one!).
Yeah, I know you already got your "mind made up". LOL I'm going to continue working things out for America's forgotten who have no power of their own and need as many advocates as possible.;-)
Jeje... I hate them!
I hate anyone that walks around with portfolios on their Blackberries.
Sister High Gene

Canyon Country, CA

#64626 Oct 6, 2010
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No one 86d her. She chose to leave. She wasn't getting the attention she wanted.
Yes, an unwelcome guest is one of the best things going.
party favor

United States

#64627 Oct 6, 2010
The gang seems to be banging as usual
United America

Tallahassee, FL

#64628 Oct 6, 2010
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>Oh f*ckoff. Get back to beating women and little kids...
As an attorney, you know you should not post such lies about people. No wonder you can't find anyone to retain you for your services.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#64629 Oct 6, 2010
Quirky - 2 wrote:
Evil Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you had the hots for Bonnie now qball?? Man you don't care what hole you fill huh?? LMFAO.. Well to be honest qball will be more interested in you even without KY.. Just sayin..
Eagle
---------
Mfker I would knock you into next week . Your the one who needs some training on additude`s toward Women . Particuely toward Bonnie You lil FK !
Good Night.. Thanks Eye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 1 min george 9,636
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 6 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 1,374
News Arpaio pardon would refute key theme in immigra... 16 min Rico from East Lo... 8
News Only mass deportation can save America 1 hr Spear of Destiny 103
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 1 hr Listen to the Word 648
News Advocates stage first big Texas protest against... 2 hr OK Corrales 4
News Tense days for business owners without legal st... 2 hr Retribution 19
More from around the web