“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#37987 Aug 3, 2010
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds good, I'm saving it :)
I just made a batch last night, and it didn't make it through the day. All gone. LOL Let me know how you like it. Goes great with cornbread.

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#37988 Aug 3, 2010
Foxylady wrote:
<quoted text>
You just need to shut your mouth b!tch and stay out of my business.
Let me think, let me think....NO. You constantly riding me to stay out of your business will only ensure I keep my nose stuck like glue to your business. I'm going to start commenting on your horrid grammar here soon, so brace yourself. I would comment on the content of your posts, but you never really say anything that matters. It's like reading notes passed from a 6th grader.

Level 4

Location hidden

#37989 Aug 3, 2010
Foxylady wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I told your stupid looking azz to stay out of my business.See if she can see into the future me stomping your ugly azz!
You really are a nasty little child, aren't you? I'm starting to believe that husband of your up and offed himself to get away from it. Did he really die or just run away?
torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#37990 Aug 3, 2010
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
"I forced the pro-illegals as Shayla admitted to look up on all the addresses and full names of family members from the public records to post it on Topix."
You lie!....I never admitted anything of the sort.
"I forced Shayla to research, stalk, and post the high school website because of her hateful obsession. As I forced her to email it to US Mail so he could re-post it several times."
You lie!....I never posted the website, I did post the name of
the school, just as some of your little buddies have done to me
only they were wrong!
According to your buddies all is public info if it is on the
WWW....remember?
Shayla, you lie again as recently you even provided a link to that fact of your research through public records! You posted the high school website information on Tinka's tavern as it is there in black and white! Go back and review your posts as you posted it all! BTW, PR Jester is not my buddy and he was the one that posted it was all on the www, OK Grandma? Please learn how to tell the truth!
tinka

United States

#37991 Aug 3, 2010
Who knows anything about congressman Darrel Issa He's a republican that i know did everybody get a text

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#37992 Aug 3, 2010
Foxylady wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think she said "juggling" was a b*tch. I don't think there's any poster here going by the name of "juggling". That "reading between the lines" is for the birds, isn't it? LOL HA!
OMG PM you sure are asking for it. I know...I know it's the imposter.

Evil Eagle

“ON THE PROWL..”

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Big Birds Nest..

#37993 Aug 3, 2010
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...Well hopefully you were listening, she wants a wrap around
porch Eagle, make sure she gets one!
To K92fm ;-)
Yea if we do move and build again she will get one.. I think she wants some of those chairs from cracker barrel and have all around the house.. Me I look at I can park all my toys under the thing..

Eagle
Foxylady

United States

#37994 Aug 3, 2010
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That was BOC and NOT Rico. They are two different people.
You lie as usual.
The Drama Queen as usual.

Quirky - 2
Level 3

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#37995 Aug 3, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the fact that Republican are at an all time high of filibustering any progress of the Obama Administration and the Republican reluctance to address illegal immigration, I don't blame Obama for seeking alternative legal routes of by-passing Congress.
Republican Obstruction at Work: Record Number of Filibusters
http://newsjunkiepost.com/2010/03/02/republic...
Obama Administration Considers Bypassing Congress on Immigration Reform
http://www.propublica.org/article/obama-admin...
One thing Obama could do that would make nearly everyone happier would be to secure our borders ! Instead of Kissing Calderone`s AZZ!

Level 9

Rohnert Park, CA

#37996 Aug 3, 2010
Foxylady wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was reading between the lines like Rose said to do. I "read" that you were admitting your comment wasn't all that clear, but you were also covering Rose's behind for calling me on my response. NO????
BTW, didn't we start out sorta civil and didn't I comment a time or two that you seemed to throw a little sarcasm into your comments?
Thanks for a perfect example of how you distort a person's words.

"No, I was reading between the lines like Rose said to do."

I NEVER said "to do" that. I said it's what I do. Big difference, PM, I mean FL.

You both have an uncanny knack for misrepresenting what a person posts. I've observed that for quite some time. Now, it could be something about living in Illinois that makes people like you two so dishonest, or "one" of you has dissociative personality disorder, meaning you have at least two different personalities. It's a serious condition.

WA doesn't nor has she ever "covered Rose's behind." There's no need, and Rose doesn't need her "behind covered." She lets it all hangout. LMAO!

You love these games, don't you FL? It's how you get noticed. It's lonely having only two personalities. Perhaps you should add a third to keep you both company.

Level 4

Location hidden

#37997 Aug 3, 2010
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, you may not. You can mull it over though.
The bigger question is: Can you find somebody to sit on the anon Proxy server as FL and post in the same style you do while you post as PM? It hasn't come across very well in the past. But, you can always try. Usually, we have one or the other of you here. Oh, I know how tough it is to coordinate schedules and all. Wait until somebody gets home from work. Just try to find somebody with some grammar skills, please. After all, don't you have a reputation to uphold? Thanks.
Every poster here has a "style", and even if I posted as Dagwood, in a short while, everybody who knows me would know it's me. Word choices, phraseology, punctuation, etc.. We're all a little unique in that way.
Did you know that HoneyC is clairvoyant? Well, that woman can see into the future, no lie. I have to thank Torchwood for bringing that to my attention.
So, who's left for you to enjoy on this thread? Not many, so I will post to you in spite of your objections:
Butternut Squash Soup
2-2 1/2 pounds of butternut squash - peeled, deseeded and cut into 1" cubes.
1 medium white onion chopped and sauteed in 1/2 stick of butter in a large soup pot.
6 1/2 cups vegetable stock (or chicken stock if preferred)
Ground nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste
Pour the stock into the large pot of sauteed onions and butter and bring to a boil with the squash pieces - continue boiling for approximately 15 minutes (until squash is tender).
Use a wired spoon to scoop the squash chunks out and place them into a blender, puree and return to the stock. Add nutmeg, salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh parsley for color.
Good stuff and good for you.
I have weird dreams. Does that count? Otherwise, I know a great psychic...lol, wink wink.
Foxylady

San Antonio, TX

#37998 Aug 3, 2010
HoneyC wrote:
<quoted text>Same difference...lol. Hey, if everyone else can reinterpret posts, why can't I?
Is "reinterpret" a word? Somehow I don't think so. You CAN'T because there is no such thing! LOL HA!

“Can You Believe It?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#37999 Aug 3, 2010
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I just made a batch last night, and it didn't make it through the day. All gone. LOL Let me know how you like it. Goes great with cornbread.
I might try it this week, it sounded really good..cornbread
my favorite...yummy.

I will let you know, thanks for posting it,I'm always looking
for new recipes.:)

Quirky - 2
Level 3

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#38000 Aug 3, 2010
SC Redneck wrote:
<quoted text> FL, do you have a link for that I cannot find any reference to it to it. thanks SC
Hey SCR... How ya been ? Nice to see ya back !
torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#38001 Aug 3, 2010
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally you admit to the error of your ways.
The TRUTH will set you free. LOL!
I guess you missed that as was sarcasm! But do admit that you and your buddies do the hundreds as nasty, mean and vindictive posts to the anti-illegal posters daily!

“Can You Believe It?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#38002 Aug 3, 2010
Evil Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
To K92fm ;-)
Yea if we do move and build again she will get one.. I think she wants some of those chairs from cracker barrel and have all around the house.. Me I look at I can park all my toys under the thing..
Eagle
"To K92fm ;-)" Funny....LOL

I love those rockers also, it would be good to put your "toys"
under... but she may not let you, I know I wouldn't...LOL!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#38003 Aug 3, 2010
Foxylady wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I told your stupid looking azz to stay out of my business.See if she can see into the future me stomping your ugly azz!
Oh, dear me! Are you resorting to vulgarities? Who'da thunk it. Shocking.

My azz is just fine, and it's not particularly ugly as far as azzes go. I don't think with mine, but you might be confused about what your's is for. Try the soup! It has a lot of beta-carotene which is actually very good for sun damage - if you have any - not that you do. Just sayin'.
tinka

United States

#38004 Aug 3, 2010
Amnesty tHat's not like being a refuge i should be that don't have a german passport i am like in no where's land sort of some have established a life and prolly distributed a lut by now and have children that grew up here they don't know any different what about them? They should just pack up and leave it's a major to do with paper work and they just have to go through those that have lived here prove and others must apply What's wrong with that? I better speak to the congress man maybe. Ha ha

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#38005 Aug 3, 2010
Quirky - 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My Position on the matter has nothing to do with whether a person is Brown , Black, White, Yellow and so on. I am against Illegal Immigration and the entitlement attitude Illegals profess !
You act as if the immigration law is written in stone, which the history of immigration in this country has proven it is not. Reagan gave amnesty to millions of illegals in the 1980s, just like our govt did for the dozens of millions of illegals who came here from Europe before 1912, both prime examples of how maleable our immigration laws are.

How about the chinese exclusion act, and its eradication in the 1960s, or the changing of quota laws for immigration?

These are all major changes in our immigration code and process that illustrate how the law is anything but written in stone. You do know it was also illegal for blacks and whites to marry, asians to own property and native americans to practice their religion; and these laws were found to be incorrect and changed eventually.

My point is not that illegals shouldbe given a free pass to come here, but that your point about illegal immigration being so wrong because the law states so is incorrect.
Quirky - 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you seem to jump at any one who protests Illegals . And have even flaunted your so called gang affiliations a few times.
Statistically speaking, theirs more anti-illegal people who post on topix so the likelihood of me jumping the bones of anti-illegals is indiscriminately going to happen to more anti-illegals.

I do jump the radical LA Raza bozos, it's just they they're not a dime a dozen.
Quirky - 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about last month when you said you were a Supervisor at the Union Pacific Rail Road and how stupid all the White MoFo`s that work under you were...EH ?
Not all white people are brilliantly gifted with brains. This is a FACT. Google Appalachia, USA for a sneak peek of the White Americans dirty little secret. Or heck, go look in the mirror.

I'm sorry I criticize my White Race but I expect perfection and compassion from them. Maybe you should practice humbleness.

Level 9

Rohnert Park, CA

#38006 Aug 3, 2010
Foxylady wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already said I "defended" PM once against your accusations that she was lying about the MySpace. If you have something other than that, be my guest!
The point is, "twister" that you adamantly claimed that you never get involved in other peoples' disputes here, and that was untrue.

You have gotten involved. Try to stay on point instead of distracting and deflecting. That's what your "friend" PM is so expert at. Just curious, but PM proclaimed she was leaving and going to post on her thread, so why are you still here fighting and instigating so much? Is it your personality that is in charge of keeping the chit stirred up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 5 min Americans without... 308
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 9 min Taletha 19,077
News Anti-fascists protest neo-Nazi rally in Georgia... 1 hr Correct 8
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 3 hr Thor 327
News Trump wants military to secure border with Mexico 4 hr spud 466
News NAFTA: Talks continue through weekend in scramb... 6 hr Kilroy 3
News ICE arrests 225 immigrants in New York during '... 8 hr Quirky 7