The data on white anxiety over Hispanic immigration

Aug 14, 2014 Full story: The Washington Post 36

This post is the first in a series in which Washington Post's polling experts will explain how today's biggest issues shape public opinion - and vice versa.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the Light

El Paso, TX

#25 Aug 17, 2014
Juan wrote:
Immigration is what makes America great. I have been able to support my family both here and in Mexico.
Didn;t you bragg about getting some girls pregnant and then running off? Typical answer- It wasn't mine. Your to much of a coward to take responsibility.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#26 Aug 17, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny, that you can't refute me, so you just mouth off.
It is funny, that African Americans are so mouthy, and so are many left wingers who aren't African Americans.
It is like left wingers, are Africans with different skin colors, no wonder why you see them as your brothers. LMFAO
The defense rests.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#27 Aug 18, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The defense rests.
What defense?

We need some defense against the Hispanic take over, when Hispanic Americans score a lower IQ score, and a lower PISA score.

We are slowly losing our nation, and our race, we need some more defense against that.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#28 Aug 18, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
What defense?
We need some defense against the Hispanic take over, when Hispanic Americans score a lower IQ score, and a lower PISA score.
We are slowly losing our nation, and our race, we need some more defense against that.
If people like you were prototypical of the white race, it wouldn't be much of a loss.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#30 Aug 18, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If people like you were prototypical of the white race, it wouldn't be much of a loss.
YAP YAP YAP little beaner chihuahua.....YAP YAP YAP!!!
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#31 Aug 18, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If people like you were prototypical of the white race, it wouldn't be much of a loss.
Why not just admit it, you support the extinction of the white race?

Without whitey, who is going to pay out all of that welfare cash, to African Americans, and Hispanics?
Cuauhtemotzin

United States

#32 Aug 18, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
What have Mexicans contributed to America,
George Lopez?
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#34 Monday Aug 18
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I might have several children for all I know.
Puppies not children....

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#35 Monday Aug 18
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just admit it, you support the extinction of the white race?
Without whitey, who is going to pay out all of that welfare cash, to African Americans, and Hispanics?
What I will admit is that I don't give a flyingfuck about one race over another. Again, I evaluate people as individuals. I f you have qualities that I appreciate, you're okay by me. White as you are, you don't possess those qualities.
Like all racists, your hatred starts with yourself.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#36 Monday Aug 18
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
YAP YAP YAP little beaner chihuahua.....YAP YAP YAP!!!
Your most intelligent post yet.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#37 Monday Aug 18
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>What I will admit is that I don't give a flyingfuck about one race over another. Again, I evaluate people as individuals. I f you have qualities that I appreciate, you're okay by me. White as you are, you don't possess those qualities.
Like all racists, your hatred starts with yourself.
Europeans are responsible for about 90% of the science, and inventions of the World, the other 10% are Ashkenazi Jews, and Asians.

Hispanics account for basically 0% of the World's science, and inventions.

Although, Hispanics account for a large amount of the World's drugs, and gangs.

Is this what we want to do? Do we want to turn rthe U.S.A into Latin America?

Keep judging Hispanics as individuals, well that will not stop the terrible fate of the U.S.A.

But, you don't even acknowledge the issues.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#38 Monday Aug 18
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Europeans are responsible for about 90% of the science, and inventions of the World, the other 10% are Ashkenazi Jews, and Asians.
Hispanics account for basically 0% of the World's science, and inventions.
Although, Hispanics account for a large amount of the World's drugs, and gangs.
Is this what we want to do? Do we want to turn rthe U.S.A into Latin America?
Keep judging Hispanics as individuals, well that will not stop the terrible fate of the U.S.A.
But, you don't even acknowledge the issues.
Go away.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#39 Monday Aug 18
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Go away.
YAP YAP YAP YAP
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#40 Monday Aug 18
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Go away.
You say that I am hateful? LOL

My position clearly involves a lot of calculated logic, while your position is mostly emotions.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#41 Monday Aug 18
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
YAP YAP YAP YAP
Not enough kibble?
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#43 Tuesday Aug 19
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Not enough kibble?
Whattsa hair lip chihuahua say? MARK MARK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min positronium 262,341
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 14 min car mat 6
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 41 min ronnie 4
Obama lays out immigration goals, not timing 1 hr dirtbag1958 60
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr johnny belinda 135,836
McConnell hits back against Grimes' skeet-shoot... 5 hr kuda 19
Rubio interrupted by hecklers in South Carolina 6 hr INFIDEL 62
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••