Texas students to host 'Catch an Ille...

Texas students to host 'Catch an Illegal Immigrant' game

There are 8 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Nov 18, 2013, titled Texas students to host 'Catch an Illegal Immigrant' game. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

A conservative student group announced Monday they will play a "Catch an Illegal Immigrant Game" this week on the University of Texas at Austin, drawing condemnation from Democrats and a threat of expulsion from campus officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

Donny Brook

Bastrop, TX

#1 Nov 19, 2013
What's the problem here. ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL and just because the pathological liar in the Evil Office is using illegal aliens to buy votes, doesn't make them legal. And neither does telling his bedmate not to enforce the law of the land PERIOD!
spud

Reading, PA

#2 Nov 19, 2013
Gregory Vincent, university vice president for diversity. What the hell is that besides an unneeded employee and a colossal waste of money. One can only imagine how many other unnecessary vice presidents this college has. I think Mr. Vincent needs a lesson on our constitution, specifically the first amendment. These idiots who want to stop this game along with any meaningful debate that would come from it are just afraid of the truth. They want to hide behind the rich exploiters and the biased media and keep the people out of it. It's the status quo, elitists way of railroading their ideas through. Good luck with the game. Hook the illegals.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#3 Nov 19, 2013
The problem with the game is that the illegals are fellow students, left in by brokeback perry, that have been given free tuition by wrexas.
spud

Reading, PA

#4 Nov 19, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
The problem with the game is that the illegals are fellow students, left in by brokeback perry, that have been given free tuition by wrexas.
Neocons like Perry suck. Your caption, "preexisting condition", reminds me of a funny thing. Bill Maher recently called the Clintons the Democratic parties preexisting conditions.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#5 Nov 19, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Neocons like Perry suck. Your caption, "preexisting condition", reminds me of a funny thing. Bill Maher recently called the Clintons the Democratic parties preexisting conditions.
Great to know you watch Maher.
spud

Reading, PA

#6 Nov 19, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Great to know you watch Maher.
Can't stand the guy. They played that tape on Imus. I do watch his show.
Joel

Buffalo, NY

#7 Nov 23, 2013
Many Texan Whites are the lowest form of trash there are.

Raw sewage waste.
Donny Brook

Bastrop, TX

#8 Nov 26, 2013
Joel wrote:
Many Texan Whites are the lowest form of trash there are.
Raw sewage waste.
You're right Joel. Everyone of the mofos are from California or New York too. You fking morons are pathetic and a waste of breath and provide excellent evidence that there is no evolution since it stopped with monkeys. But for a monkey your momma gave great hummers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump lashes out at lawyer over breast pump 6 min OccupyThis 2
News Undocumented Immigrants Beg Ohio Governor To Pr... 22 min sandy1 14
News House to vote on 'sanctuary cities' bill 29 min An NFL Fan 182
News Jindal: Bush 'got it wrong' on immigration 44 min wild child 1
News Trump's campaign stop in Arizona draws support ... 1 hr SirPrize 44
green card for indian chinese and korean doctors 1 hr Armando 1
News Donald Trump Calls for Deporting Undocumented I... 1 hr wild child 3
More from around the web