UPDATE: USCIS Memo Details Obama Administration Plan for Executive Action Amnesty

Jul 30, 2010 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: www.numbersusa.com

A newly revealed memo, obtained by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) who is leading the fight against amnesty, shows Obama Administration officials offering a detailed plan that would offer actual or de facto amnesty to millions of illegal aliens without Congress ever taking a vote.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Impeach Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 30, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Impeach Obama and fire NAPOLITANO!
Armup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 30, 2010
 

Judged:

2

America needs to stand up and fight these socialist traitors to America.........

O`buma continues to systematically destroy America........
Leon

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 30, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

A civil war is imminent. Seeing that 75% of the Americancitizens are against the illegal invasion and probably half the remaining 25% would still side with their countrymen that would leave Obama with 12-13% of the current population wich seems about right for leftists/communists/anachists/ illegal aliens. The big question is will Obama side with mexico against the citizens of the USA? Would Obama seek muslim countries help or communists from South America?
These questions need to be considered.
bal

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 30, 2010
 

Judged:

2

well congress isn't trying to fix the problem and if they do not,then the president can if he wants.
fixing this broken system is going to take team effort.the republicans are no help they made the problem worst in the past administration. The border should have a full time military presence.
TEA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jul/...

Memo outlines backdoor 'amnesty' plan
Immigration staffers cite tools available without reform

"In the absence of comprehensive immigration reform, USCIS can extend benefits and/or protections to many individuals and groups by issuing new guidance and regulations, exercising discretion with regard to parole-in-place, deferred action and the issuance of Notices to Appear," the staffers wrote in the memo, which was obtained by Sen. Charles E. Grassley, Iowa Republican.

The memo suggests that in-depth discussions have occurred on how to keep many illegal immigrants in the country, which would be at least a temporary alternative to the proposals Democrats in Congress have made to legalize illegal immigrants.

Chris Bentley, a USCIS spokesman, said drafting the memo doesn't mean the agency has embraced the policy and "nobody should mistake deliberation and exchange of ideas for final decisions."

"As a matter of good government, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services will discuss just about every issue that comes within the purview of the immigration system," he said in an e-mail statement. "We continue to maintain that comprehensive bipartisan legislation, coupled with smart, effective enforcement, is the only solution to our nation's immigration challenges."

He said the Homeland Security Department "will not grant deferred action or humanitarian parole to the nation's entire illegal immigrant population."

The memo does talk about targeting specific groups of illegal immigrants.

Mr. Grassley said it confirms his fears that the administration is trying an end-run around Congress.

"This memo gives credence to our concerns that the administration will go to great lengths to circumvent Congress and unilaterally execute a backdoor amnesty plan," Mr. Grassley said......
-------

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/07/...

USCIS Draft Memo Leaked Discussing Ways to ByPass Congress on Amnesty

According to an Article in National Review ,an internal draft memo has been leaked from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) discussing ways to do an end run around Congress on Amnesty.

The Article Reads:

“the agency is considering ways in which it could enact “meaningful immigration reform absent legislative action”— that is, without the consent of the American people through a vote in Congress.“This memorandum offers administrative relief options to ... reduce the threat of removal for certain individuals present in the United States without authorization,” it reads.

Also:“In the absence of Comprehensive Immigration Reform, USCIS can extend benefits and/or protections to many individuals and groups by issuing new guidance and regulations, exercising discretion with regard to parole-in-place, deferred action and the issuance of Notices to Appear (NTA), and adopting significant process improvements.”

The National Review article claims that the USCIS is thinking about using “Deferred Action”. The Definition of Deferred Action according to the USCIS is:

“an exercise of prosecutorial discretion not to pursue removal from the U.S. of a particular individual for a specific period of time.”

Since the Writing of the National Review Article the USCIS has responded to the leak of the Draft memo.

Basically they claim that the Draft memo is just a way to “internally” discuss Ideas and that they have no intention of doing Deferred Action on the entire Illegal population.

The Key Word there is …..”Entire”
---------

This is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!
Stop the madness

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 30, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

bal wrote:
well congress isn't trying to fix the problem and if they do not,then the president can if he wants.
fixing this broken system is going to take team effort.the republicans are no help they made the problem worst in the past administration. The border should have a full time military presence.
NO, the president CAN'T if he wants. WE, the citizens of the United States of America, say he can't. Although no one has worked on this problem for decades, at least Bush started the fence. And, Obama stopped it. Bush did not openly rile up everyone as Obama has done. Bush did not EVER play the race game like Obama is doing. And, yes, there should be a full-time military presence who will actually, physically protect the border.
patriot

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 30, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Obama is telling the congress and the American people to basically,'GO TO Hell!

Anyone who can possibly have any doubt about this guys loyalty to the Constitution and the safety of the American people should have their head examined!!!!

Everything that is being done is to destroy everything the American people hold dear.
bal

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Yes bush tried but his republican congress said go to hell.The problem needs to be fixed.Americans jobs are going to the H visas over one million every year.These visa holders are taking the middle class jobs.Do the research.In the past ten years about ten million H visas.
Armup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 30, 2010
 
Leon wrote:
A civil war is imminent. Seeing that 75% of the Americancitizens are against the illegal invasion and probably half the remaining 25% would still side with their countrymen that would leave Obama with 12-13% of the current population wich seems about right for leftists/communists/anachists/ illegal aliens. The big question is will Obama side with mexico against the citizens of the USA? Would Obama seek muslim countries help or communists from South America?
These questions need to be considered.
O`buma is doing so far what his mentor Hugo Chavez in Venezuela did. He seized private corporations and companies. And the Media, newspapers, radio and TV stations, he may also control the internet down there I`m not sure.
Anyways O`buma is for sure trying to control our Media and the internet here.

I would urge everyone who has concerns or doubts about the path O`buma and the Democrats are taking in their quest to systematically destroy America, to read the SDS (Students for a Democratic Society) Manifesto. SDS was financially supported by the Soviet KGB. This was written in the 60`s and and is being used by Obuma to transform America into a Socialist/Marxist State.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 8 min Earth Child 1 124
Boehner spox: No change on immigration 8 min wild child 37
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Bonnie 218,575
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 12 min Tinka 133,565
GOP Congressman Says Mark Zuckerberg Wants To R... 16 min wild child 10
YouTube Star Fights Immigration Battle for Mom 19 min wild child 3
Immigrants recount horror of being detained in... 22 min wild child 4
•••
•••
•••
•••