With amendment killed, Rand Paul wona t support immigration bill

Jun 23, 2013 Full story: CNN 50

Sen. Rand Paul says he'll vote "no" on the Senate's bipartisan immigration reform bill, since it doesn't include his amendment that would grant Congress power to determine whether the U.S. southern border is secure, The Kentucky Republican had previously been open to supporting the measure, which includes a pathway to citizenship for undocumented ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
gratefultom

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 23, 2013
This is why republicans will continue to lose presidential elections ...wing nuts like rand and Cruz alienate much of the. Voters just for their selfish motives
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 23, 2013
Good for him! Dems are only ones who want illegals here.They only want their votes.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 23, 2013
gratefultom wrote:
This is why republicans will continue to lose presidential elections ...wing nuts like rand and Cruz alienate much of the. Voters just for their selfish motives
You mean securing the border is a selfish motive? Dems only want their vote, they could care less about em. We want America to stay America, not turn into traSH with Mexicans.
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Yes good for him.hes just saying what every republican is thinking.they will all vote no lol.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jun 23, 2013
gratefultom wrote:
ABSOLUTELY,we really do have some cowards but Self-serving politicians

So I think it is appropriate to share this gentle reminder from FDR "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"
Dan Salazar

AOL

#6 Jun 23, 2013
Darn that Harry Reid. Of course America wants the border security portion of the Bill verified by pols from both parties.

It's the ONLY way we can count on it being fair.

If not, America gets millions more benefit and service starved as soon as they are ready to flood across the Border. DUH!
Clinton Mee

North Miami Beach, FL

#8 Jun 23, 2013
Folks lets not forget that europeans immigrated to America and stole the land from the the local Indians. That should be mentioned in every immigration political meeting.
Clinton Mee

North Miami Beach, FL

#9 Jun 23, 2013
AMERICA becomes trash when empty minded and racist fools like you live in it!!
Dan Salazar

AOL

#10 Jun 23, 2013
Clinton Mee wrote:
How can you equate support for America as a sovereign nation of laws with being "empty minded and racist"? You make no sense. Not to support VERIFIED Enhanced Border
Security seems like an Act of Treason!
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#11 Jun 23, 2013
Clinton Mee wrote:
ya,you Mexicans!
Throw out the Trash

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 23, 2013
IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address
June 21, 2013 - 4:18 PM
- See more at: http://cnsnews.com

Illegal alien charged with molesting four children ages 7-12 in Kentucky

Immigration
June 23, 2013
By: Dave Gibson

On Wednesday, Kentucky State Police arrested Jose Luna, 47, after he reportedly sexually abused four children between the ages of 7-12, in the same household. He is accused of forcing a 7-year-old boy to perform oral sex on him.

Luna, who was hired to work on the family farm, was living in the house when the sexual assaults occurred.

“Liberals are stuck on stupid!”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 Jun 23, 2013
gratefultom wrote:
Securing our borders is a self motive? Really!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 23, 2013
gratefultom wrote:
illegal aliens are not supposed to be voting and that is the only folks who support shamnesty.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#16 Jun 23, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Securing our borders is a self motive? Really!
This person must be Mexican or have relatives in Mexico, which he wants America to have open Borders. But I bet Mexico doesn't have open Borders for us or anyone.
ronnie

South Jordan, UT

#17 Jun 23, 2013
Many conservatives are seeing the reality, and cost's including welfare legality immediately. They may use excuses like border security to use too terminate there support, but the fine print in all the bill is shinning brightly so Senators and the House are finding it's the biggest most costly mistake in recent History, if they pass this.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#18 Jun 23, 2013
Please, please put Ron Paul on the 2016 ticket. I can't wait to hear his appeal to Hispanic voters.
Brenda besson

United States

#19 Jun 23, 2013
Lance Winslow wrote:
Please, please put Ron Paul on the 2016 ticket. I can't wait to hear his appeal to Hispanic voters.
ron paul will run in 2016.hes a wonderful man ,an educated doctor.he loves america,he is very smart.do you know he has been running since 1988.people,mostly congress dont want him in.hes a threat,he knows so much and is for the american ppl.he could get this country back together in a year.i would love him for prez go to you tube watch him laugh at obama.he called snowden a hero thinks obama should send him a thank you note.
lebron

United States

#20 Jun 23, 2013
Don't support it if you dont want to.
Just because GANG of 8 doesnt didnt approve your
ammendment, now u will vote NO?
That's fine, do you think you can win 2016??? I'm sorry but REPUBLICANS are dead not only for LATINOS, but even ASIANS

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21 Jun 23, 2013
lebron wrote:
Don't support it if you dont want to.
Just because GANG of 8 doesnt didnt approve your
ammendment, now u will vote NO?
That's fine, do you think you can win 2016??? I'm sorry but REPUBLICANS are dead not only for LATINOS, but even ASIANS
a vote for the gang of 8's bill is a vote against the country and her citizens,the people of who should be all in office only concern.siding with illegal aliens shows they are against us all.
Brenda besson

United States

#22 Jun 23, 2013
Clinton Mee wrote:
AMERICA becomofes trash when empty minded and racist fools like you live in it!!
it becomes trash when ppl who have no jobs no money,make babies they cant take of and want pplwho never met them to take care of them,silly I know.but its true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 4 min _White American_ 308
Democrats optimistic on 2016 presidential chances 38 min Your Ex 5
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 50 min spud 66
Can the GOP shatter the 'Obama coalition' in 2016? 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 1
64% of Utahns disapprove of Obama's immigration... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 2
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 2 hr Guess Who 21
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 2 hr Truth is might 53
More from around the web