**breaking news: director of ice says...

**breaking news: director of ice says they may not deport illegals

Posted in the Immigration Reform Forum

Plainfield Mom

La Jolla, CA

#1 May 21, 2010
Can anyone believe this?
John Morton, Director of ICE, just told the Chicago Tribune that he may not help support Arizona's law by deporting any illegals they may catch. As most of you know, the state does not have the power to deport, so the Feds are saying that they may not follow through with any groundwork done by Arizona.
Isn't this unbelievable???
BTW, it is estimated that 1 in every 10 people in Arizona is an illegal alien.
LOL

Kingsport, TN

#2 May 21, 2010
Well if Obama was wanting a civil war . This will fan the flame. When a federal Government tasked to protect its citizens ,refuses. There is no other option . I'm willing to bet they back off this statement real darn quick. If they don't pick them up, I say shoot them. Don't waste money jailing a bunch of foriegn invaders bent on the destruction of our economy . When they refuse to protect those citizens who pay taxes they have crossed the line into exactly the reason we have the second amendment.

Since: Dec 06

Chicago IL

#3 May 21, 2010
Plainfield Mom wrote:
Can anyone believe this?
John Morton, Director of ICE, just told the Chicago Tribune that he may not help support Arizona's law by deporting any illegals they may catch. As most of you know, the state does not have the power to deport, so the Feds are saying that they may not follow through with any groundwork done by Arizona.
Isn't this unbelievable???
BTW, it is estimated that 1 in every 10 people in Arizona is an illegal alien.
P.M.
to bad Chicago does not have the same law...Hopefully they wont migrate here..
Tim
LoL

Kingsport, TN

#4 May 21, 2010
This is the first time ICE has admitted to intentionally not enforcing the laws of America. I am suprised people are not going off. The gov dept YOU as a taxpayer, pay to protect your country from illegals . Has admitted they don't enforce the laws they are paid to. I don't know what is more discusting. Our gov and their lack of protection of its citizens, or the citizens and their lack of action to condem it. This is taxation with out representation all over again.
uptownborg

Lawrence, MA

#5 May 21, 2010
LOL wrote:
Well if Obama was wanting a civil war . This will fan the flame. When a federal Government tasked to protect its citizens ,refuses. There is no other option . I'm willing to bet they back off this statement real darn quick. If they don't pick them up, I say shoot them. Don't waste money jailing a bunch of foriegn invaders bent on the destruction of our economy . When they refuse to protect those citizens who pay taxes they have crossed the line into exactly the reason we have the second amendment.
barry sotoerro aka barack HEUSEIN obama is meuslem,what do you expect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Words Trump Forgot to Say in First Debate 8 min Cordwainer Trout 7
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 13 min Crazy Beautiful 142,661
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 21 min Patriot 11,265
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 30 min Tn clm 10,374
News Hillary Clinton's Felonious Friends in Virginia 40 min Wildchild 7
News Angelina Jolie slams Trump, warns against 'poli... 1 hr Seriously 5
The Latino Vote (Jun '08) 4 hr karma chameleon 814
More from around the web