Durbin deletes post about Obama

Oct 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

Sen. Dick Durbin on Monday removed a Facebook post that erroneously claimed a GOP leader had told the president, "I can't even stand to look at you," saying he's satisfied that that people now know he's not to blame for the mistake.

Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated Oct 31, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Level 3

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Now if the people of Illinois would delete Dick Durbin from the Senate.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Exactly. Please tell me how to delete that stupid little man, little Dick Durban.
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
Exactly. Please tell me how to delete that stupid little man, little Dick Durban.
Don't forget to delete Obama, Pelosi, Reid, McCain, and the rest of the libtards and rinos.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

This guy got drunk last week, and made up a story about a pretend Republican that said something derogatory about Obama. When the Republican stepped up and said he said no such thing, Obama agreed, and threw Durban under the bus. It was beautiful!!!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Durbin said Monday that heís now satisfied that itís clear he didnít make up the quote

The disrespect, the distrust, the birtherism, the propaganda, the misfacts, the name calling, etc. by the republicants about this president is hateful and disrespectful.

Guess, it would take a strong republicant (oxymoron) to admit to being so childish and rude when he/she can find time between saying NO to everything.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to delete
Rather than "delete" two elections where the voters have spoken.

Why not take heed of the helpful words of this president:

"You don't like a particular policy or a particular president? Then argue for your position. Go out there and win an election,"

Now that should be easy, dontchabetchathink! LOLL
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

I would say after Americans see Obamacare for what it is really about we will see the Republican voter rolls swell in advance of the 2014 election. Now I heard the IRS estimated 14,000,000 people would lose their healthcare plans, and that was the whole idea, because the Government needs all those people to pay for their Healthcare scam. Oh this is beautiful. BTW, premiums are from 30% to 110% higher then the youngest of these people were paying. I am so glad we are exempt.
Level 3

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
Durbin said Monday that heís now satisfied that itís clear he didnít make up the quote
The disrespect, the distrust, the birtherism, the propaganda, the misfacts, the name calling, etc. by the republicants about this president is hateful and disrespectful.
Guess, it would take a strong republicant (oxymoron) to admit to being so childish and rude when he/she can find time between saying NO to everything.
What you mean is, the party of diversity hates it when someone doesn't agree with them.
About the name calling, you mean like when Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) calls Republicans arsonists. Is that what you meant?

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
What you mean is, the party of diversity hates it when someone doesn't agree with them.
About the name calling, you mean like when Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) calls Republicans arsonists. Is that what you meant?
Republicans were seeking to destroy our economic standing in the world with their stunts. Calling them arsonists for wanting to burn the government down isn't far off the mark from the reality.
de Vinci coke

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

LookingToEscape wrote:
Now if the people of Illinois would delete Dick Durbin from the Senate.
Dick sell facebook stock to buy tweeter IPO!!;-000
de Vinci coke

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to delete Obama, Pelosi, Reid, McCain, and the rest of the libtards and rinos.
U holding on facebook stock????;) U buy tweeter IPO?;)~
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Is Durbin's middle name 'Weasel' or is it really 'Head' like most people are saying?

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
nice back pedal..... flipping idiot.
Republicans are Traitors

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Typical of a coward repukliCANT.
Level 3

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans were seeking to destroy our economic standing in the world with their stunts. Calling them arsonists for wanting to burn the government down isn't far off the mark from the reality.
The effects of the partial shutdown were always exaggerated and a stunt by Democrats to have things funded their way.
Pelosi said that in light of the fact the Republicans already passed several funding bills.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh, but some of those same arsonists wish they had continued with their fired-up stunts, kabuki theatre, "mess", "fool's errand" and other words used by their own party members.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Clef Hanger wrote:
<quoted text>Excruciatingly?
It is excruciating - the track record of these republicants show they are the party of NO except when it comes to being disrespectful, meddling in women's health rights and not finding solutions to our country's problems.

Good at naming post offices though!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Cat74 wrote:
I gleefully suggest a high velocity crosswalk interaction with a drunk driving illegal alien in a stolen car fleeing police after a sexual assault...... On an elderly fugly liberal woman who voted for Obama.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Durban knew he lied, but he tried to carry it off anyway. He used his made up story about the bad old Republicans to pry money loose from his lo info voters. He is a real POS.
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Durbin is a weasel. Don't be surprised if he deletes his support for Obamacare too if it gets any worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Quirky 245,166
Bachmann says she may make another presidential... 17 min Le Jimbo 159
Joe Carr: 'Grassroots Has Absolutely Caught Fir... 24 min wild child 1
Hundreds of protests planned this weekend acros... 26 min TRansom 121
Arizona to get unaccompanied immigrant youths 29 min wild child 43
First lady steps up political push 37 min wild child 4
La Raza CEO: 'USA! USA!' Chants 'Made Me Angry' 1 hr Don Draper 76
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Mickey Ratt Club 135,020
•••