House takes up own immigration fix, n...

House takes up own immigration fix, no citizenship

There are 96 comments on the KSWO story from Jun 30, 2013, titled House takes up own immigration fix, no citizenship. In it, KSWO reports that:

New York authorities say a helicopter carrying four Swedish tourists has landed in the Hudson River off Manhattan, but everyone has been rescued.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSWO.

NYM8387

United States

#63 Jul 1, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> one things for sure armando! He is gay and does not have employment.
I've got a decent job and im far from being the rope sucker you're,sorry to disappoint you.
NYM8387

United States

#64 Jul 1, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text> Hahaha hi Mexican pride. Look this guy "numbers name" and besson the blue eyes lady (she said) they say that they have work,but take a look in the forum. This cabrones write shit all day long, they are everywhere, I dont think they work in nothing. I can hire besson in my art studio but my uncle catarino is claiming for numbers name, he likes him and is willing to marry him in Califas.
Did he touch you as a kid? Why do you Mexican come here and brag about things you just cant prove?lmao
NYM8387

United States

#65 Jul 1, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> pinche culo, you are afraid to face me, hmmm there's something mysterious about that culo island.
June has ended and you didn't show up
Brenda besson

United States

#66 Jul 1, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> pinche vieja loca it passed the senate, now get ready to shit youre adult diaper!
stupid ,no bill passing for you in the house,they said you got a big fat mouth.bill will not pass so u can crap your own diaper loca
spud

Bangor, PA

#67 Jul 2, 2013
Mayela wrote:
Dear White America
Letter to a New Minority
White Americans have long been comfortable in the assumption that they are the cultural norm. Now that notion is being challenged, as white people wrestle with what it means to be part of a fast-changing, truly multicultural nation. Facing chronic economic insecurity, a popular culture that reflects the nation's diverse cultural reality, a future in which they will no longer constitute the majority of the population, and with a black president in the White House, whites are growing anxious.
This anxiety has helped to create the Tea Party movement, with its call to "take our country back." By means of a racialized nostalgia for a mythological past, the Right is enlisting fearful whites into its campaign for reactionary social and economic policies.
In urgent response, Tim Wise has penned his most pointed and provocative work to date. Employing the form of direct personal address, he points a finger at whites' race-based self-delusion, explaining how such an agenda will only do harm to the nation's people, including most whites. In no uncertain terms, he argues that the hope for survival of American democracy lies in the embrace of our multicultural past, present and future.
http://www.citylights.com/book/...
Que mello, mucho mello¡”ñaca ñaca
http://solo-de-interes.blogspot.com/2010/10/m...
Parrots make more sense than this.
americanvoter55

Newnan, GA

#68 Jul 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics and Asians just like black votes are gone forever along with LGBT while women are on the brink, keep it up guys as long as that is being considered smart then the future will bright holding on to principles as the Dems sails away in the real world.
So you are admitting that the democrats will keep winning as long as they pander to those who break the law and their supporters. GOOD FOR YOU DEMOCRATS....you win by rewarding people who are criminals.What an amazing set of principles you scumbags have. Here are some simple questions for you simple minded idiot democrats. If someone breaks into your home in order to provide a better life for their family 1) would you let them stay 2) would you put their name on the deed to your home giving them a legal standing and a say in what happens with your home in the future? If not tell us why? If you wouldn't maybe it is time for comprehensive breaking and entering reform
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

#69 Jul 2, 2013
Peregrine White was the first child born to the Pilgrims in the New World. His parents, William and Susanna White, had boarded the Mayflower with their young son Resolved. Susanna gave birth to Peregrine before the end of November (Old Style calendar), 1620 while the Mayflower was anchored in Provincetown Harbor.
http://www.pilgrimhallmuseum.org/peregrine_wh...

Peregrine White-ANCHOR BABY

It's breaking my heart to watch you run around 'Cause I know that you're living a lie
That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find
What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around
http://www.metrolyrics.com/what-goes-around-c...

Brouhaha
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

#70 Jul 2, 2013
Manifest Destiny

Now, with territory up to the Mississippi River claimed and settled and the Louisiana Purchase explored, Americans headed west in droves.

many settlers believed that God himself blessed the growth of the American nation. The Native Americans were considered heathens.

The desire for more land brought aspiring homesteaders to the frontier. When gold was discovered in California in 1848, the number of migrants increased even more.

At the heart of manifest destiny was the pervasive belief in American cultural and racial superiority. Native Americans had long been perceived as inferior, and efforts to "civilize" them had been widespread since the days of John Smith and Miles Standish. The Hispanics who ruled Texas and the lucrative ports of California were also seen as "backward."

The desire of southerners to find more lands suitable for cotton cultivation would eventually spread slavery to these regions.
http://www.ushistory.org/us/29.asp

Native Americans Went to War to Protect Their Lands

Settlers and cattle ranchers pushed the Indians out of their homelands.

Whenever white men wanted Indian land, the tribes were pushed farther west. If the Indians protested, or tried to defend their land, they were destroyed with crushing force.

The plains Indians did not want white men crossing their hunting lands. They often tried to destroy the wagon trains carrying settlers to California and Oregon.
http://learningenglish.voanews.com/content/a-...

RIIIIIIIIIGHT!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#71 Jul 2, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Parrots make more sense than this.
That is because a parrot is smarter.

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#72 Jul 2, 2013
The house says no to citizenship Bush and Reagan are livid!

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#73 Jul 2, 2013
americanvoter55 wrote:
<quoted text>So you are admitting that the democrats will keep winning as long as they pander to those who break the law and their supporters. GOOD FOR YOU DEMOCRATS....you win by rewarding people who are criminals.What an amazing set of principles you scumbags have. Here are some simple questions for you simple minded idiot democrats. If someone breaks into your home in order to provide a better life for their family 1) would you let them stay 2) would you put their name on the deed to your home giving them a legal standing and a say in what happens with your home in the future? If not tell us why? If you wouldn't maybe it is time for comprehensive breaking and entering reform
Dubious says he is for a road to.citizenship like Mclame
mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#74 Jul 2, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> June has ended and you didn't show up
Thst cuz youre a culo! Culo you hear!!!!!!
americanvoter55

Newnan, GA

#75 Jul 2, 2013
Mayela wrote:
Manifest Destiny
Now, with territory up to the Mississippi River claimed and settled and the Louisiana Purchase explored, Americans headed west in droves.
many settlers believed that God himself blessed the growth of the American nation. The Native Americans were considered heathens.
The desire for more land brought aspiring homesteaders to the frontier. When gold was discovered in California in 1848, the number of migrants increased even more.
At the heart of manifest destiny was the pervasive belief in American cultural and racial superiority. Native Americans had long been perceived as inferior, and efforts to "civilize" them had been widespread since the days of John Smith and Miles Standish. The Hispanics who ruled Texas and the lucrative ports of California were also seen as "backward."
The desire of southerners to find more lands suitable for cotton cultivation would eventually spread slavery to these regions.
http://www.ushistory.org/us/29.asp
Native Americans Went to War to Protect Their Lands
Settlers and cattle ranchers pushed the Indians out of their homelands.
Whenever white men wanted Indian land, the tribes were pushed farther west. If the Indians protested, or tried to defend their land, they were destroyed with crushing force.
The plains Indians did not want white men crossing their hunting lands. They often tried to destroy the wagon trains carrying settlers to California and Oregon.
http://learningenglish.voanews.com/content/a-...
RIIIIIIIIIGHT!
Did you say "Native" American????? Native by definition means being born to a particular place. The "native Americans were not indegenious to this land. They are the ancestors of the first people who walked across what we now refer to as the Bering Straits. Like the whites who followed they were also settlers
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#76 Jul 2, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> Thst cuz youre a culo! Culo you hear!!!!!!
Chumpa la concha a tu vieja
mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#77 Jul 2, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>Chumpa la concha a tu vieja
you don't have to tell me what to do, we mexicans are good at it! Juan the boricua slayer.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#78 Jul 2, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> you don't have to tell me what to do, we mexicans are good at it! Juan the boricua slayer.
was more of a suggestion, just felt left out of the conversation...
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#79 Jul 2, 2013
Most Mexican Americans are Democrappers, if we were to give Amnesty to 20million more hispanics from Mexico they would vote Democrapper too. Then Republicans would always be outnumbered because mexicans multiply by the dozens.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#81 Jul 2, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> pinche vieja loca it passed the senate, now get ready to shit youre adult diaper!
First of all-Don't talk spanish to me, I don't know it and refuse to learn. This is America-where the language is English. If I went to Mexico Id learn Spanish. Of course the Bill passed in the Senate it's led by Democrapper's who want you for votes. But the House is led by Republicans who don't want to keep supporting you. Make arrangements to leave.
mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#82 Jul 2, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text> Hahaha hi Mexican pride. Look this guy "numbers name" and besson the blue eyes lady (she said) they say that they have work,but take a look in the forum. This cabrones write shit all day long, they are everywhere, I dont think they work in nothing. I can hire besson in my art studio but my uncle catarino is claiming for numbers name, he likes him and is willing to marry him in Califas.
eso es todo armando! Hey tu sabes controlamos!
mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#83 Jul 2, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
was more of a suggestion, just felt left out of the conversation...
oh ok esta bien!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 15 min Mitts Gold Plated... 38
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 1 hr Prep-for-Dep 109
News Feinstein under fire from immigration advocates 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 2
News Bush rolls out six-point plan to address border... 3 hr tomin cali 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 12 hr D Valens 138,683
News Obama Administration Released 156 Criminal Alie... 15 hr ronnie 3
News Washington Week: In Election Year, Congress Unl... (Feb '14) 15 hr red and right 49
More from around the web