House takes up own immigration fix, n...

House takes up own immigration fix, no citizenship

There are 96 comments on the KSWO story from Jun 30, 2013, titled House takes up own immigration fix, no citizenship. In it, KSWO reports that:

New York authorities say a helicopter carrying four Swedish tourists has landed in the Hudson River off Manhattan, but everyone has been rescued.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSWO.

Armando

Boiling Springs, SC

#22 Jul 1, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> very good,you have to laugh hes got new friends now lol.they are all the same its true,no respect.
Well besson I have just seen that someone also correct your spelling to you, and you say that you are American, so what it you talking about baby?
Armando

Boiling Springs, SC

#23 Jul 1, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> By honorable you mean getting paid peanuts for slave labor? no thanks.
haha you wish!
WeWantMexicoImmi grantLaws

Chicago, IL

#24 Jul 1, 2013
I would like to think "no citizenship", but who are they fooling. Money exchanging hands and pay offs.
Mexico(because they are the one's out there screaming,protesting,demanding ,etc.) has manage to import their poor, abuse the taxpayers and ...the American people have stood idle,have ignored this problem for far to long. Either stand up to it or settle for the takeover.
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#25 Jul 1, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text> Look besson he understand now for the name I gave to him hahaha Hi "numbers name" Lol!!!
Just you answer me when I say mojado,lmao
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#26 Jul 1, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text> haha you wish!
I don't wish to be a slave like you and your kind
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#27 Jul 1, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text> Hey bama boy how are you? Dont worry about me, start to be worry about your ass...is gonna burn in few weeks.
Mojado siempre serás, your feelings will be hurt when nothing hae passed by the end of the year.
La Prisionera

Chicago, IL

#28 Jul 1, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text> Hey bama boy how are you? Dont worry about me, start to be worry about your ass...is gonna burn in few weeks.
Fuego,fuego~~~~El General &#9689; Que Es Lo Que Quiere Esa Nena
Mrs Higazin

Chicago, IL

#29 Jul 1, 2013
Okay traitors, let's not give citizenship.... so what now? Some want and some are here for Welfare.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#30 Jul 1, 2013
Perdóname - Gilberto Santa Rosa

A los Hombres le da trabajo decir

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#31 Jul 1, 2013
Vivir sin ella, me volvieron hablar de ella

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#32 Jul 1, 2013
La Rose is special.... need I remind you?

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#33 Jul 1, 2013
Gilberto Santa Rosa - No Te Vayas (Salsa Version

just singin'

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#34 Jul 1, 2013
Where is this Mexican Proud? Pendango,Trafala, mi toto, mi crica....
spud

United States

#35 Jul 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics and Asians just like black votes are gone forever along with LGBT while women are on the brink, keep it up guys as long as that is being considered smart then the future will bright holding on to principles as the Dems sails away in the real world.
Why is it that Dems, who claim to value education so much, are so stupid?
Kelly

Rochester, NY

#36 Jul 1, 2013
Senate passed a bill. House will pass their bill. Then the two houses need to find compromises to pass a final bill. This is the way democracy works. Not partisan and not trying to shame Republicans in the House to pass the Senate bill. Which by the way was filled with taxpayer paid pork once again right before the vote. Pitiful bunch of losers we allow to run our lives.
spud

United States

#37 Jul 1, 2013
Kelly wrote:
Senate passed a bill. House will pass their bill. Then the two houses need to find compromises to pass a final bill. This is the way democracy works. Not partisan and not trying to shame Republicans in the House to pass the Senate bill. Which by the way was filled with taxpayer paid pork once again right before the vote. Pitiful bunch of losers we allow to run our lives.
The senates bill is so radical that it's going to be hard for the House to accept any part of it. It's just illogical to give lawbreakers preferential treatment over law abiding immigrants. You have to be a special kind of idiot to do such a thing.
Brenda besson

United States

#39 Jul 1, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text> Well besson I have just seen that someone also correct your spelling to you, and you say that you are American, so what it you talking about baby?
im not saying im american,i am american,if someone wants to corrcet my spelling they can.dont be mad coz house wont pass the bill. This is america not mexico.
Brenda besson

United States

#40 Jul 1, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Just you answer me when I say mojado,lmao
ok lol
Brenda besson

United States

#41 Jul 1, 2013
WeWantMexicoImmigrantLaws wrote:
I would like to think "no citizenship", but who are they fooling. Money exchanging hands and pay offs.
Mexico(because they are the one's out there screaming,protesting,demanding ,etc.) has manage to import their poor, abuse the taxpayers and ...the American people have stood idle,have ignored this problem for far to long. Either stand up to it or settle for the takeover.
stand up to it,only way to go!
NPA Petition

Everett, MA

#42 Jul 1, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to hear I'm becoming a super star on this forum lol
Boehner is the most important player at the moment in this equation. One one side there are the moderate conservatives with the democrats supporting the Senate bill and on the other side there's the Tea Party who is against any bill. The reason why they are coming up with these anti immigration reform bills is because they are against everything the other side. They don't want anything to get passed in the House as this will result in a joint conference being called which will lead to something very closed to the Senate bill up for a vote in the House.
South Border need this security now!

THanks
DWG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 2 min Truth hurts 255
News Pro-Trump town riled up after immigration offic... 5 min Juan Valdez 6
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 8 min Justice Dale 2,520
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 21 min positronium 21,392
News Takata pleads guilty in air bag scandal, agrees... 49 min Rainbow Kid 3
News 'You have arrested a Good Man': He's a local pi... 1 hr Keith Lucy 1
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 hr J ValJean 476
More from around the web