Cuban refugees on hunger strike in Tu...

Cuban refugees on hunger strike in Turks and Caicos

There are 4 comments on the Caribbean News Now! story from Mar 31, 2013, titled Cuban refugees on hunger strike in Turks and Caicos. In it, Caribbean News Now! reports that:

Also, for the convenience of our readers and the online community generally, we have reproduced the complete Caribbean Net News archives from 2004 to 2010 here .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Caribbean News Now!.

Don from Canada

North Bergen, NJ

#1 Mar 31, 2013
I'll tell you...............
Don from Canada

Caledon, Canada

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
I'll tell you..........
Why do you keep using my name to spread your dumb comments Multi-Names? People know that it isn't,'Don from Canada', from the first word of your comment. Don't you realize that, goof? I have never had contact with a person who is so mentally defective, or so outright stupid!
babaloooo

Arlington, TN

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Don he is a goof he can't help it
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 6 min RED 36
News Anti-Trump protesters set to flood Washington 19 min No 56
News 'Hate does not make America great': Protesters ... 46 min ThomasA 5
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 51 min Sandra 18,250
News H-1B visas may be targeted for reform 1 hr Wildchild 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Just Slim 144,096
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr USA 14,994
More from around the web