White House was 'Unaware' of Immigrat...

White House was 'Unaware' of Immigration Detainee Release

There are 2 comments on the KIII story from Feb 27, 2013, titled White House was 'Unaware' of Immigration Detainee Release. In it, KIII reports that:

Neither the White House nor the Homeland Security Department headquarters were made aware of the Immigration Customs and Enforcement decision to release detainees ahead of the pending forced spending cuts, an administration official said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIII.

Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 28, 2013
liars!
Ifeanyi

South Africa

#2 Feb 28, 2013
What difference does it really make? Should the White House be aware of every insignificant event within the country? Releasing the detainees should have served to promote a goodwill gesture to the helpless immigrants.

No one leaves his natural habitat when prevailing conditions are favorable. I know what it is like fleeing ones native country into another. I have lived in several countries across the globe including countries of Europe and South Africa, largely as an immigrant. I think time has come for the world to understand ‘immigration’ a little more. Science has advanced so enormously but not a cent has been spent on researches in an effort to understanding the causes of illegal immigration. I did not mince words in my book titled ‘Evicted From My Space’.(at most online stores) This book reveals all the evils and good an average immigrant experiences during their cross-border lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 5 min President Donald ... 17,912
News LA County leaders vote to support plan to prote... 1 hr tomin cali 3
News Latinos who voted for Trump look toward Inaugur... 2 hr Well Well 6
News Cubans sold everything to reach U.S., now hundr... 3 hr DC Dave 13
News Anti-Illegal Immigration Groups Vilify County O... 3 hr tomin cali 1
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr USA 14,869
Are Mexicans aliens from another planet? (Sep '07) 6 hr gahjkshkj 7
More from around the web