Lennox: State, GOP need immigration r...

Lennox: State, GOP need immigration reform

There are 10 comments on the The Detroit News story from Feb 21, 2014, titled Lennox: State, GOP need immigration reform. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

Both the State of Michigan and the GOP benefit from immigration reform. Fixing our broken immigration system is more than sound government policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 21, 2014
Get the hellllllllll out.no they dont need anything they are fine.
Great Patriot

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Feb 21, 2014
Hey wild child
Why dont you stay home and pick you nose too. You must me job less,
play Nintendo. Immigrants are good people. Maybe one will give you a job
Dont you hate losers like wild child
Quirky

Denver, CO

#3 Feb 21, 2014
Great Patriot wrote:
Hey wild child
BS , Just get out!
oscar

Lake Forest, CA

#4 Feb 21, 2014
Everyone needs equality and freedom. The right leave and choose. This country is build on that. Please pass immigration reform or amnesty to help those who are less fortunate than us. Hey wild child Your great great grandparents are immigrants too. Your backstabbing them as well.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#5 Feb 22, 2014
oscar wrote:
Everyone needs equality and freedom. The right leave and choose. This country is build on that. Please pass immigration reform or amnesty to help those who are less fortunate than us. Hey wild child Your great great grandparents are immigrants too. Your backstabbing them as well.
Thank you amigo! This Wild Child fool is just a clueless anglo azzzwipe!! LOL!!!
wild child

Union, NJ

#6 Feb 22, 2014
Great Patriot wrote:
Hey wild child
to you I say get the hellllllllll out, americans dont pick their nose we have tissues.you slob, I have a job.deport you and your family, americans are good people too.plus we live here, so get out out out take jose
wild child

Union, NJ

#7 Feb 22, 2014
oscar wrote:
no they are not, every one I know is here legally.my grandparents never came to live here.my parents came legally.they are proud to be americans you can get out .they are not passing amnesty or reform so dont wait.
wild child

Union, NJ

#8 Feb 22, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you amigo! This Wild Child fool is just a clueless anglo azzzwipe!! LOL!!!
im not a fat irish kid making like im hispanic, check yourself stupid, get a life.stop telling us to kiss your azzzz.no amnesty no reform , learn to live with it, frank sharry wanna be
wild child

Union, NJ

#9 Feb 22, 2014
Oh get the helllllllllllllll out out out out and then out.dont come back lol no amnesty, reform, legal status or anything else, take the anchors, dreamers, cartels, drunk drivers, murders, rapers, welfare foodstamp pos with you.oh
and rock throwers and get out.buy some tissues .stop picking your nose in and at america
mmx

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Feb 23, 2014
Wild C Let me give u a little bit of reality. Immigrants are here to stay whether you like it or not. You will die a grumpy old Wild Child watching immigrants thrive. Go amnesty go..... People like u I just laugh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Katrina be banned? 1 min Tortillas and Sugar 141
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 4 min Tortillas and Sugar 10,759
News Seriously? DNC Vice Chair Keith Ellison Compare... 7 min george 5
News Strange bedfellows: Jimmy Carter defends Trump 29 min southern at heart 212
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 2 hr Chicagoan by Birth 1,260
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 11 hr Robin Hood of El ... 147,601
News Pelosi on DREAMer Protest: - I Respect the Conc... 11 hr tomin cali 4
More from around the web