Mexican Asylum Seekers Form Coalition...

Mexican Asylum Seekers Form Coalition in Texas

There are 16 comments on the Free Republic story from Mar 18, 2011, titled Mexican Asylum Seekers Form Coalition in Texas. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Immigration attorneys and immigrant-rights groups in the Texas border city of El Paso said they have formed a coalition aimed at providing greater support for asylum seekers facing a hurdle-ridden application process.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

humbug

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 18, 2011
no to all of them. The whole country wants to come to the us. They need to stay and fix their own country. They have no rights here and it should stay that way.
ugh

Austin, TX

#2 Mar 19, 2011
shut up and be more humanitarian!

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2011
At least they are doing it the legal way. Mexico clearly needs to improve the quality of life for it's people.
OMG

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2011
Just another extention of the Mexican Reconquista.
Amber Dru

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 19, 2011
Most of Mexico is just fine!

I've heard their president and the travel industry touting how lovely and safe it is- remember Mexico is our frienemy and ally.

Mexico encourages our youth to Spring Break there and world conferences are still held there.

Per the Daily Show American Seniors love it!

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-novembe...
WHO NEEDS IT

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2011
ugh wrote:
shut up and be more humanitarian!

I have your humanitarian hanging . The USA does not need any more asylum seekers , and DAMN sure do not need any lawyers involved . ALL LAWYERS are only looking out for their own profit . Asylum seekers are just another scam . STAY IN MEXICO AND FIX YOUR OWN STINKING FECES HOLE .
Rey

AOL

#8 Mar 19, 2011
I would hope that they spend a lot of time planning to return to Mexico and taking their country back.

The assylum gig appears the latest and easiest way to get into the US. They need to tighten the rules, not let people in because they stood on a corner for five minutes and did a couple of gitos.
US citizen

Seattle, WA

#9 Mar 19, 2011
"Immigrants rights groups" = amnesty for citizens of Mexico and illegal aliens. Legal immigrants have protection under the law. numbersusa.com and alipac.us
US citizen

Seattle, WA

#10 Mar 19, 2011
flowerpot

Hove, Australia

#11 Oct 8, 2011
I did not know, people from Mexico could claim asylum. Wasn't the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) going to fix it all, for all countries involved? Just another scam.

All countries struggle with this issue. In the 'uncivilised' countries they have more children than their economies can absorb, and 20 years later they turn up in Greece, Italy, Spain, Britain, Germany, Australia, US, etc. Unemployment is everywhere these days, so they move and we have to provide for the explosion of the population bomb. Industry uses the 'humanitarians' to get more people in which reduces wages and raises their profits. Trouble is, though, wages too low makes people eligible for food stamps. So the taxpayer funds the profits from extra low wages.

We need to set aside, or at least modify the Refugee Convention, plus the laws that exist locally covering asylum seekers. We must also have more transparent figures for the costs of the asylum seeker invasions.
Q: What do Murdoch and the Australian Greens have in common? A: Promoting open borders
Excuses Excuses

Omaha, NE

#12 Oct 9, 2011
Every time I watch Border Wars, I hear the same worn-out excuses why an illegal is back in our country. They had to travel "home to MX as their mother, father, brother, sister is gravely ill." What a crock of crap! Immigration attorneys are aiders and abbetters for the most part!

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Oct 9, 2011
US citizen wrote:
"Immigrants rights groups" = amnesty for citizens of Mexico and illegal aliens. Legal immigrants have protection under the law. numbersusa.com and alipac.us
Whoa there big guy I don't know where you been latley. Oh my my you don't dare say the words illegal aliens. It must and has to be undocumented workers or migrants OK. Now me my self I call them law breakers
ima

United States

#14 Oct 9, 2011
lets slam the doors shut TO ALL ASYLUM SEEKERS and to THE TRAITOR LAWYERS WHO HELP THESE INVADERS IN THEIR QUEST TO INVADE THE US LEGALLY!!
HA HA HA JA JA JA

United States

#15 Oct 9, 2011
OMG wrote:
Just another extention of the Mexican Reconquista.
atleast they work and vote not like those lazy Katrina and texas fire refugees.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#16 Mar 31, 2013
humbug wrote:
no to all of them. The whole country wants to come to the us. They need to stay and fix their own country. They have no rights here and it should stay that way.
I totally agree
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Monte, CA

#17 Mar 31, 2013
The euros need to go back and fix their mtherland, ireland high unemployment spain broke ass england very run by muslms, greece broke poland still full of polocks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 18 min hal 3,151
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... (Jul '15) 25 min Go Blue Forever 471
News Obama knocks Republicans for anti-Muslim rhetor... 26 min Ritual Habitual 34
News Marco Rubio defends immigration proposals at Hi... 44 min spud 6
News Rubio, averse to risk and to mentioning Trump: ... 1 hr spud 7
News Before New Hampshire primary, Donald Trump camp... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News Women DO want sex as much as men and most orgas... 2 hr Ritual Habitual 13
More from around the web