Anti-illegal immigration Border Convo...

Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso

There are 436 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 2, 2014, titled Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An anti-illegal immigration convoy to "stop the invasion" travelling from California to South Texas will be visiting El Paso this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#78 Aug 4, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
Thanks im going to send them some slimefast for the fat hogs they had with them they call women
What for? Didn't your dad and uncles get used to your moms fatass culo?
Lori Dunn

El Paso, TX

#81 Aug 4, 2014
God Gundy Ala Budda wrote:
Me and tge rest of the gang would like to thank the Chicanos for not letting the Christians scare the children.
My butt may be constipated and I am up in arms about it. Not my whole butt, though. Not the butt cheeks or the butt crack, but really just the butt hole. I can't get anything to come out of the damn thing! I may have to go to a Taco Stand to get relief. If they don't have dog tacos to loosen me up, I know the proprietors of such places love to drill women in the butt so that might loosen me up.
The Great One Here

El Paso, TX

#82 Aug 4, 2014
Lori Dunn wrote:
<quoted text>
My butt may be constipated and I am up in arms about it. Not my whole butt, though. Not the butt cheeks or the butt crack, but really just the butt hole. I can't get anything to come out of the damn thing! I may have to go to a Taco Stand to get relief. If they don't have dog tacos to loosen me up, I know the proprietors of such places love to drill women in the butt so that might loosen me up.
Aren't you related to lupe morales the one eyed toothless grubby puss filled snatch as well as david romo and ramon renteria?

Answer the question!!
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#83 Aug 4, 2014
Convoy Commander wrote:
I want to appologize to all the republicans and teabaggers for chickening out.
How were we to know the Brown Berets and the Great Petro were going to be there. You guys would have chickened out too. Are colors always run.
I wouldn't be my life on it Macho TACO!!! People be getting really really pissed!!!
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#84 Aug 4, 2014
That would be BET but you knew that.
no way

Laurinburg, NC

#85 Aug 4, 2014
ShiprockBilagaana wrote:
Re-posted from another discussion, but also appropriate here, I think:
12 years of an illegal alien working the drive-thru means at least 12 young, black South Carolinans were denied the chance to work a Summer job and get their first paycheck, on-the-job training and work experience they could have parlayed into higher paying positions. The story also notes that "Brenda" is now working at a packaging plant making $1.25 an hour more than she did at the fast food drive-thru. Tell me again about how illegal immigrants only take jobs "Americans do not want". For most in my generation, working a minimum wage job was both a right of passage into the workforce as well as our first step into finding a career we liked.
What the Obama Administration is doing is far more than just letting illegals into the country, they are also cementing all minorities, but especially the blacks, into a continuing cycle of generational poverty and dependence upon government that will both cripple them for years to come and increase the Democrat hold upon them.
Any vote for a Democrat in 2014 and 2016 is a racist vote against your own black, hispanic, asian, native american and caucasian fellow citizens.
Any legal immigrant who votes for a Democrat is condemning his/her children to a life of diminishing income, as the NEW Dreamers arrive and undercut the wages employers are willing to pay.
back when YOU were a kid you could get a steak dinner for a quarter. things change.
STOMP AN ILLEGAL TODAY

United States

#87 Aug 5, 2014
Shoot to kill any illegal on sight.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#88 Aug 5, 2014
STOMP AN ILLEGAL TODAY wrote:
Shoot to kill any illegal on sight.
The KKK Wants a ‘Shoot to Kill’ Policy to Include Migrant Children
http://www.thenation.com/blog/180840/kkk-want...
The “wizard” hemmed and hawed for a moment, then said:“If we pop a couple of ’em off and leave the corpses laying on the border, maybe they’ll see we’re serious about stopping immigrants.”
Criminal indictment phd

El Paso, TX

#89 Aug 7, 2014
IF our local phd boy is found guilty to false police reports, criminal assault,etc,
Will UTEP hammer him like they did the gambling athletes?

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#91 Aug 7, 2014
SSI wrote:
<quoted text>Social Security is welfare you fatass POS.
I paid into Social Security for more years than you've been alive. Don't even try to tell me it is welfare. If I live to be 100 I won't get back what I paid in (to borrow your words) you fatass POS.
Jailhouse boogie

El Paso, TX

#92 Aug 8, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
No because he has a bright political future
Lol
Maybe he can be willie gandaras roomie
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#93 Aug 8, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
I paid into Social Security for more years than you've been alive. Don't even try to tell me it is welfare. If I live to be 100 I won't get back what I paid in (to borrow your words) you fatass POS.
You should have set some aside for a rainy day. Learn from the squirrels - they collect their food but they always save some nuts for later, not eating it all at once. Why don't you be wiser in the way you handle your nuts?
Evan Fain

El Paso, TX

#94 Aug 8, 2014
Jailhouse boogie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Maybe he can be willie gandaras roomie
He probably would be more interested in some furburger. He doesn't strike me as a pole smoker.
spud

New Holland, PA

#95 Aug 8, 2014
Criminal indictment phd wrote:
IF our local phd boy is found guilty to false police reports, criminal assault,etc,
Will UTEP hammer him like they did the gambling athletes?
Yeah but he's a community organizer, just like Obama used to be, so maybe making false reports and lying is just considered a part of the job.

Level 6

Location hidden

#96 Aug 8, 2014
Dean Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have set some aside for a rainy day. Learn from the squirrels - they collect their food but they always save some nuts for later, not eating it all at once. Why don't you be wiser in the way you handle your nuts?
What makes you think I didn't handle my nuts wisely?
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#97 Aug 8, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I didn't handle my nuts wisely?
It's just a figure of speech but the way you were griping, complaining and bellyaching led me to believe you were having cash flow problems. If so, you might consider washing cars, delivering newspapers or even opening your own business. There's still a buck to be made out there for a man who is willing to hustle.

Level 6

Location hidden

#98 Aug 8, 2014
Dean Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a figure of speech but the way you were griping, complaining and bellyaching led me to believe you were having cash flow problems. If so, you might consider washing cars, delivering newspapers or even opening your own business. There's still a buck to be made out there for a man who is willing to hustle.
Not griping, complaining nor whining. Just a statement of fact.

I retired with a very comfortable 401K, 3 privately funded pensions, paid cash for the property I live on as well as paying cash for the house I had built on it.

I don't need to consider anything in the way of making money.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#99 Aug 8, 2014
Why was this Border Convoy ( with legal citizens of the USA ) that passed through El Paso last Sunday called Anti Illegal instead of Pro Legal by the illegal activist and the El Paso Liberal Times ?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#101 Aug 8, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
To see what pendejo would ask.
Bad answer. Now you GTFOH
Aaron Amarca

El Paso, TX

#104 Aug 8, 2014
USA Today reports that schools across the country are bracing for up to 50,000 undocumented children. Many of them without parents. School districts are pleading for financial assistance from the federal government. For those not lucky enough to make it to those schools, they're in detention centers like these, getting shipped to them across the country. Those centers are triggering tough questions all day today from communities that don't want them and from human rights groups that say the conditions in these detention centers are not safe. And today, an interesting wrinkle. LGBT protests in one story that throws this crisis into relief. Marichuy Leal Gamino, an undocumented transgender woman held in custody with men, alleges that she was sexually assaulted at her detention center. Right now in Los Angeles, a protest is getting under way calling for Ms. Gamino’s immediate release and more protections for LGBT detainees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 2 min Truth hurts 255
News Pro-Trump town riled up after immigration offic... 5 min Juan Valdez 6
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 8 min Justice Dale 2,520
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 21 min positronium 21,392
News Takata pleads guilty in air bag scandal, agrees... 49 min Rainbow Kid 3
News 'You have arrested a Good Man': He's a local pi... 1 hr Keith Lucy 1
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 hr J ValJean 476
More from around the web