Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso

Aug 2, 2014 Full story: El Paso Times 429

An anti-illegal immigration convoy to "stop the invasion" travelling from California to South Texas will be visiting El Paso this weekend.

Full Story
First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#554 Tuesday Sep 9
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Before whitey there were Indians (Mayan, Aztecs, et.c), Africans, and aborigins (Aussie). The world was at steady state until one freaking ship arrived either to West Africa, Australia or San Salvador. Then whitey wiped many out (not that if the shoe was on the other side, the same would have happened except by African and Indians). But you can not argue that the way history played out was due to superior race (the racist argument you implicit states in your hate).
History played out like this because the migrants that went to Europe and the middle East from Africa inherited land rich with rivers, metal ores, animal suitable to domestication, and (by not means this is complete) a wonderful nearly constant weather (read the book "COLLAPSE")
That's beautiful. I love how you try to incorporate all points of view into your collective psyche. However, up here the Indians are viewed as savage beasts, who paint their faces and go around trying to scalp everyone. Plus, they are lousy lovers which is why we like men who ride horses with giant nuts. It gets all all in the mood for amore, if you know what I mean.
Margaret Gray

El Paso, TX

#555 Tuesday Sep 9
dirtbag1958 wrote:
<quoted text>bestupid do your own research and learn something. It is STUPID people like you pushing your BS. It is a FACT, just like you are "PARASITE" to the UNITED STATES TAXPAYERS..
I don't know if you watch this show on PBS called Downtown Abbey or not, but it's been ruined for me. There's this hot young actress on it, Jess Findlay, and she does a fine job. But she was one of these celebs caught up in the photo scandal recently. Photos and movies of her were released to the public and it turns out she is a butt sniffer! I couldn't believe that. I've seen some kinky stuff in my life, but this takes the cake. She literally sticks her nose right into the spot where her boyfriend does his business. I don't mean she stuck her face near his buns, as if to get a good look. Her nose was literally on his bung with no distance in between. Had her man broke wind at that instant, the offending odors would have gone straight up her nostrils into her lungs. I read a twixt a long time ago about kinky people who like to rim and toss salad by licking in the butt crack of their partner, but this butt sniffing is a new one on me. I am not saying you engage in this, but as a nurse surely you know the risks and dangers of such aberrant behavior. Hopefully the show will kill her off soon so I can go back to watching it without my stomach turning every time the butt sniffer comes on screen.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

small town

#556 Tuesday Sep 9
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll celebrate when an illegal kills you!!!
bestupid you just hate when I am RIGHT, grow-up and get a Education.

Level 4

small town

#557 Tuesday Sep 9
Margaret Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you watch this show on PBS called Downtown Abbey or not, but it's been ruined for me. There's this hot young actress on it, Jess Findlay, and she does a fine job. But she was one of these celebs caught up in the photo scandal recently. Photos and movies of her were released to the public and it turns out she is a butt sniffer! I couldn't believe that. I've seen some kinky stuff in my life, but this takes the cake. She literally sticks her nose right into the spot where her boyfriend does his business. I don't mean she stuck her face near his buns, as if to get a good look. Her nose was literally on his bung with no distance in between. Had her man broke wind at that instant, the offending odors would have gone straight up her nostrils into her lungs. I read a twixt a long time ago about kinky people who like to rim and toss salad by licking in the butt crack of their partner, but this butt sniffing is a new one on me. I am not saying you engage in this, but as a nurse surely you know the risks and dangers of such aberrant behavior. Hopefully the show will kill her off soon so I can go back to watching it without my stomach turning every time the butt sniffer comes on screen.
Your a Nurse?? Don't watch downtown abbey, are you typing about a Fantasy of yours. NO THANKS.
Margaret Gray

El Paso, TX

#558 Tuesday Sep 9
dirtbag1958 wrote:
<quoted text>Your a Nurse?? Don't watch downtown abbey, are you typing about a Fantasy of yours. NO THANKS.
I am a nurse and a damned good one. Anyway, I would stop tuning in except that it's a wonderful period drama with incredible acting and beautiful cinematography. I don't mind saying that I'm hooked on the magnificent dialogue and intriguing plot twists. If you found out tomorrow that your favorite food was poisoning you, wouldn't you be loathe to give it up? It's a true conundrum for me, even bordering on a moral dilemma as I love the show but hate the idea that one of the actors is such a sick, perverted woman that she would bury her nose up her boyfriend's hind end. It's a sick world we live in when someone sticks their nose in someone's ass and and then shows photos and videos of it all over the Internet.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#561 Tuesday Sep 9
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Right about your unfounded hate? Yes! Don't blame 11.7 millions for the evils of the 300 millions!! Capice?
Not one filthy illegal leech would be north of the Rio Grande, if white, civilized Europeans hadn't settled here, developed, conquered and enriched America. Read the Bio of Cortez. Another civilized European, who when. Taking down Mexico, wrote, these barbarians in Mexico are the most ruthless, vile people he had ever seen in his exploration. He conquered and the indiginuous were only useful to him as slaves to build Missions in the North. He wrote in several accounts the violent ! Crude indiginous he had to try to tame. MEXICANS did nothing to create this country, nothing, and they didn't live north of the Rio. They are todays slaves, and America's underclass. Defending them and supporting there plight is being complicit in the continuing to support them as slaves here! And keeping them down. If Mexicans want respect or integrity, they have to develop there own country and redeem themselves through there works at fixing there own country instead of stealing ours. Once the white race has been exterminated, you and your slaves won't have a pot to piss in. And we are leaving....

Level 4

small town

#562 Tuesday Sep 9
Margaret Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a nurse and a damned good one. Anyway, I would stop tuning in except that it's a wonderful period drama with incredible acting and beautiful cinematography. I don't mind saying that I'm hooked on the magnificent dialogue and intriguing plot twists. If you found out tomorrow that your favorite food was poisoning you, wouldn't you be loathe to give it up? It's a true conundrum for me, even bordering on a moral dilemma as I love the show but hate the idea that one of the actors is such a sick, perverted woman that she would bury her nose up her boyfriend's hind end. It's a sick world we live in when someone sticks their nose in someone's ass and and then shows photos and videos of it all over the Internet.
That I ill agree.
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#563 Tuesday Sep 9
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one filthy illegal leech would be north of the Rio Grande, if white, civilized Europeans hadn't settled here, developed, conquered and enriched America. Read the Bio of Cortez. Another civilized European, who when. Taking down Mexico, wrote, these barbarians in Mexico are the most ruthless, vile people he had ever seen in his exploration. He conquered and the indiginuous were only useful to him as slaves to build Missions in the North. He wrote in several accounts the violent ! Crude indiginous he had to try to tame. MEXICANS did nothing to create this country, nothing, and they didn't live north of the Rio. They are todays slaves, and America's underclass. Defending them and supporting there plight is being complicit in the continuing to support them as slaves here! And keeping them down. If Mexicans want respect or integrity, they have to develop there own country and redeem themselves through there works at fixing there own country instead of stealing ours. Once the white race has been exterminated, you and your slaves won't have a pot to piss in. And we are leaving....
Hey idiot, the majority of Mexicans have European ancestry. Cortez himself had children with indigenous you illiterate ignoramus.

Your'e so incredibly stupid, its painful to read your posts.

Level 4

small town

#564 Tuesday Sep 9
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunhole, according to you an illegal is likely to kill you so keep waiting for that. Even the experts said that immigrants are safer than native. UP YOU HOLE! ANOTHER HEAD BASHING!!!!
he Handbook of Crime Correlates states that unlike studies outside the US, a majority of studies in the US have found lower crime rates among immigrants than among non-immigrants. Again, the country of origin may be more important than immigrant status itself.
Handbook of Crime Correlates; Lee Ellis, Kevin M. Beaver, John Wright; 2009; Academic Press
www.cato.org/pubs/irb/irb_june2010.pdf
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/03/magazine/03...
Recently, a team of researchers completed a study in New York of more than 2,200 second-generation immigrants and 1,200 native-born Americans that allowed them to compare the rate of offending among various groups, West Indians versus African-Americans, for instance, or Russians versus American-born whites. According to John Mollenkopf, a political scientist at the CUNY Graduate Center, the arrest rates among the children of immigrants were the same or lower in every case.“The second-generation immigrants are doing better, on the whole, than the native-born,” he said.
bestupid this is more about Legal Immigrants, you still need to do Research on illegal immigrants have Killed more UNITED STATES CITIZENS than the Iraq & Afghan
Wars. Why are you so Hateful? Are you mad that you need a Education? or are you Mad because we catch you in LIES? Or are you a Democrat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perry criticizes Mexico's effort to secure border 5 min Earl 13
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min positronium 262,831
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 31 min Earl 20
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 40 min Earl 15
PolitiFact: Is ISIS in Mexico and planning to c... 46 min brad 4
Boehner: Immigration Reform Will Help Economy 47 min Dee Dee Dee 13
Obama immigration delay a pre-election curveball 2 hr Cricket 23 247
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 hr johnny belinda 135,855
•••

Immigration Reform People Search