Anti-illegal immigration Border Convo...

Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso

There are 436 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 2, 2014, titled Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An anti-illegal immigration convoy to "stop the invasion" travelling from California to South Texas will be visiting El Paso this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

L Morales

El Paso, TX

#500 Aug 30, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Gates has a home outside of Seattle not in Ca
He also has a home here in Punta De Mita about a kn from Carlos Slims house
And that is about 4 kn from Joe Francis house........
Yes it is in Mexico.....LOL
You're probably happy today because there are no more gay footballers. The one who tried out didn't make it so now the league is 100% straight again. The homophobia will never cease and in this case it might be racist too because he was black and gay.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#501 Aug 30, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>You're probably happy today because there are no more gay footballers. The one who tried out didn't make it so now the league is 100% straight again. The homophobia will never cease and in this case it might be racist too because he was black and gay.
No problems with gays?

My chef is gay?

And I trust him to feed my family?
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#502 Aug 30, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No problems with gays?
My chef is gay?
And I trust him to feed my family?
Sure, you like a gay if he's prancing around the kitchen with a pastry bag. But let him play sports or engage in a man's activity and you shun him and keep him down and bust his balls.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

small town

#503 Aug 30, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are DIRTSTUPID! Pension is costing 2 to 3 Billion A MONTH (not a year) to Illinois!!!!
bestupid Illinois does have a Problem with the Pension, But NOT Trillions that you the BS you push. Illinois' pension systems are a train wreck. They have the highest unfunded liabilities (about $78 billion total) in the country and are projected to keep on growing beyond the state's ability to pay. Again do RESEARCH and go back a get a Education, bestupid. The illegal immigrants NEED to be DEPORTED, "PARASITES" to the UNITED STATES TAXPAYERS..

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#504 Aug 30, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, you like a gay if he's prancing around the kitchen with a pastry bag. But let him play sports or engage in a man's activity and you shun him and keep him down and bust his balls.
Wrong person........

My chef does not prance..,.....
He competes in body building and would whip your but in a heart beat
Woodman

Lexington, KY

#505 Aug 30, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you like a gay if he's prancing around the kitchen with a pastry bag. But let him play sports or engage in a man's activity and you shun him and keep him down and bust his balls.
There is only one solution to stopping the blacks and Mexicans from remaking the U.S. into another Congo--no white person vote for a Democrat ever. Let the liberals get their money from the blacks and Mexicans and they will be history soon enough and then we can rebuild our great country on the principles that made her great years ago.
Power to the white people. Support and vote for Republicans.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#506 Aug 30, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
The Republicans know the President is going to act soon — they want to maintain this crisis to condemn our community, a community without rights for our kids at this moment, our DREAMers, and for millions of others that the president has said he wants to help. That’s what they want. They want to punish our community, and that punishment will be met with an electoral punishment. Be assured that we are not going to forget the mistreatment our community has received. Democrats will prevail from now on.
Lol not gonna happen, not your community it is ours.you can go home, no amnesty is ever coming trust me.
indio

El Paso, TX

#512 Aug 31, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hispanic will trash the GOP in 2016 that is coming!!! Another 8 years out of the Presidency until the As88hole learns!
ya callate maricon, the refried beaners can't even spell

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#513 Aug 31, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>States maintain their emergency vehicles (they have full time mechanics working for the State and the Cities).
Don't forget the batteries and ensure that all parts are lubricated or metal-metal friction will change tolerance and you know what that means. Ensure all Phthalates are removed from inside the vehicle since plastic evaporates phthalates. Ensure you alternator generates as expected. Ensure all gaskets and O-rings have not degraded. Ensure all condensations have properly vacated the engine parts. Ensure the residues in the gas tank do not make an emulsion when you add gas to it, it will plug your gas filter immediately.
Overall, not one not even the army allows their vehicles and/or engines to sit still for a long time.
You are smoking crack
I still own and manage a freight company in California and what you are saying is only proving how stupid you are......

I have Isuzu trucks that are 26 years old and have less than 300,000 miles on them and they are just fine

I have a few 2009 models with 800,000 miles on them and they cost far more to maintain

Check into a rehab......

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#514 Aug 31, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>SInce you love to change topics when you head is bashed in. Of course usage degrade parts on any engine. But that is why you have a car, IS TO TRANPORT YOU TO BE EFFICIENT AND TO CONTRIBUTE. You don't buy a car to let it sit or for showing ( I didn't know you love to fantasy and copulate with cars).
Overcrowded schools is occurring independently of whether illegals are here or not. Our population is growing almost growing 6 millions a year. But schools are not growing and keeping pace so the existing ones are overcrowded. This is happening in places where there is very little illegals like New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Birmingham, Biloxi, Mobile, Columbia, Augusta, etc.
As northerners move to the South and the Southerners are birthin, and because States and Cities don't have money (tax rates are low), school overcrowding is really exploding here.
If cost is your bottom, line you should be worry about the issues that cost BILLIONS PER MONTH and less on BILLIONS PER YEAR! Any one who has that priority in reverse is infested by HATE!!!!
I still have a Mac tow truck that moved about 3,000 miles per year

It was made in 1984 and is just fine sitting for three or four months and then hauling in a truck.......

Your meth addiction is showing

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#515 Aug 31, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you have been trusting your septic hole to his pipe! No wonder!!
Tell us more about your gay sex fantasies........

Waiting........
NMx

Carlsbad, NM

#516 Sep 1, 2014
The LEGAL way wrote:
“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”
&#8213; Theodore Roosevelt
Himslf to us?
Whr is H from?
Kontrol, control, control.
Ted Bell

El Paso, TX

#517 Sep 1, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more about your gay sex fantasies........
Waiting........
Ok, here goes. I dream most nights of being taken rough and tumble by a lumberjack,. I find their bears and their flannel shirts to be quite arousing.
mezza fanook

Chicago, IL

#519 Sep 2, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong person........
My chef does not prance..,.....
He competes in body building and would whip your but in a heart beat
So you hired a gay muscular guy to cook for you, lol. Is his uniform boxer or briefs

Queer

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#520 Sep 2, 2014
I like pie.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#521 Sep 3, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
The Guadalupe-Hidalgo treaty where Mexico was forced to give up half its territory indicated that US army was in charged of controlling the Native Indians in the conquered territories (1848 and beyond)! So now protecting citizen from attacks is evil? Not even Spain was able to defend itself from the Apaches. But somehow the US wiped them out effectively!
"Between 1835 and the 1880s" Mexico was to blame!

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#522 Sep 3, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
I like pie.
What kind?

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#523 Sep 4, 2014
Hello?
teabagin

Chicago, IL

#524 Sep 4, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
I like pie.
You like d!ck you filthy wh@0re
Earl

Fayetteville, GA

#527 Sep 5, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!!!! Spain and Mexico were partially supporting the Indians in NM and when Mexico stop the support the Apache had no choice but to attack. The US army took over control of the area in 1847 and they cleared the way for the railroad at that time but the mountains near the AZ/NM forced the US to purchase more land from Mexico (Gasden Purchase). You can't excuse US participation and obligation and extinction of the Indians in the Southwest. They even put the reservations for the Cherokees (NC) in Oklahoma in the 1820's.
If you can't defend your land, it won't be your land very long. Ancient history, get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 48 min southern at heart 353
News Trump says may tie Mexican immigration control ... 1 hr spud 2
News Trump Keeps Up Heat on Illegal Aliens 1 hr spud 85
News Trump wants military to secure border with Mexico 1 hr spud 468
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 2 hr spud 350
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 2 hr Agents of Corruption 19,115
News California: The Crazy State 4 hr guest 276